5 Reviews for WeddingCollectibles.com

4.1
Design (1)

Very pleased from beginning to end. It was easy to place my order, it arrived quickly and it was an awesome product. It is a gorgeous keepsake.

Profile Picture Pat, 9/9/17, 1 Review
1.0

I made rush order for two figures that included custom work. The figures came but the vendor mixed up the colors of the hair on the figurines so that the bride was gray and the groom had brown hair. The wedding is now four days away and Wedding Collectibles have not gotten back to us. I have written emails and made further calls. I am very disappointed and frustrated. The wedding toppers were expensive for what they are and I will not be able to use them on my wedding cake.

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

The people at Wedding Collectibles are SO helpful. They returned my call within 24 hours and answered all of my questions! Since they were customizing my wedding cake topper by painting the hair color of the bride and groom, I asked if they would paint the groom's tie and pants to match what my fiance would be wearing on our wedding day. They were able to accommodate my request & the cake topper looks PERFECT! It is going to be a wonderful addition to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design

Ordered a unique cake topper from their great selection. The price was good and it arrived on time and well packed so no damage. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3603339, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Love this website! Best selection of cake toppers and wedding accessories I've seen! Great items - great selection - great pricing - easy to order! You had just what I was looking for. Thank you!

Profile Picture User2504704, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews