5 Reviews for WeddingChairs.net

Delivery (4)
Chairs (4)
Setup (3)
Clean Up (1)

I could not say enough good things about my overall experience working with WeddingChairs.net. Not only was the price affordable, but when you compare their prices to other chair rental companies, WeddingChairs.net beats others prices hands down. In addition, the product itself was in ExCELLENT condition. The attached photo's don't do justice to how good the chairs looked at the venue. The silver and ivory colored chairs, looked as though the silver had been freshly polished, plus the cushions were a bright ivory color and looked brand new. I would definitely recommend this company to others, because you would certainly be happy with the experience too.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

The philosophy at weddingchairs.net seemed almost too good to be true. A friend who works in the wedding industry told me she uses them extensively at her venue, and after looking at prices to rent gold chiavari chairs elsewhere, I knew I needed to contact them. Steve was absolutely wonderful to work with and a refreshing change in pace from the difficulties i have had with other wedding vendors. He truly just wanted our wedding to be a success, and I very much appreciate his willingness to work around changes with me as our day approached! I HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Julle, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery, Setup

Highly recommend! So easy to work with and the chairs were beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From start to finish, working with Steve was a breeze! Transparent pricing, great customer service, and great work are what I received when working with this small business owner. Steve worked well with reception venue and arranged the delivery and pick up of the chairs. When I walked into my reception hall, my breath was taken away by how beautifully the gold chairs complimented the décor and the exceptional quality at ¼ of the price of most of his competitors.

If you are looking for a vendor who is responsive and wants to ensure that everything runs smoothly then this is the vendor for you.

Profile Picture Nikole, 5/19/18, 9 Reviews