Wedding Works design Reviews

Wedding Works design

Pleasant Grove, UT
View more information

Mari Married on 08/25/2018
    Wedding Works Design was absolutely incredible! We would go with them again in a heart beat. They took an old church gym and totally transformed it into something right out of a fairytale. They totally exceeded our expectations. The communication, organization, professionalism, and personalization could not have been better. After the initial meeting her follow up and follow through were incredible. Little mishaps that always come up in weddings were handled quickly, professionally & competently. We only had a few weeks to plan and gave them very few details to go on. Even with a family emergency that cut back on their crew they never missed a beat! They sent check lists, each week, to make sure we continued to be on the same page and that we worked together as a family and a team. She made very clear list of what was needed from us so they could set up on time and a clear list of what was expected from us and what they do so that we could all be out of there at a reasonable time. As we compared their work and their cost to other companies they far exceed the competition in both! Dependable, Reliable, and Outstanding Workmanship! Watching them work, together as a team, is an incredible site! Hire them! I can't tell you how many comments we heard, directly or through others, that they had never seen the building decorated so beautifully. That, I think, speaks for the beauty of their work. Thank you to the incredible owners of Wedding Works Design (from Cedar Hills, UT). One of the ads lists them in Pleasant Grove but they are actually in Cedar Hills.... Just an FYI
    Janece Married on 05/19/2018
    Wedding Works Design did an amazing job for my daughter's reception. Misty was wonderful to work with and made everything easy and stress-free. Our cultural hall was transformed into a spectacular venue. The canopy and lighting were both so stunning. We had so many people comment on how beautiful it was. Thank you for making my daughter's big day so special!
    Candace Married on 05/04/2018
    Misty Meads was amazing. Her creativity and listening ear were the perfect combination for executing an extraordinary wedding experience. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you doesn't quite express the level of gratitude I have for such a quality experience. Great work Misty Meads I'll be using you for my daughters weddings as well....which will be at least six years away. You're amazing!!!
    Kellyanne Married on 03/17/2018
    Wedding Works Design did an incredible job with our reception. Misty was so kind and awesome to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to transform their cultural hall into a beautiful reception hall! We received so many compliments on it that day!!
    Kristi Married on 03/10/2018
    They were Awsome. Did a wonderful job on decorating for my reception. They were fast and very affordable for everything i got in the package.
    Courtnee Married on 02/24/2018
    The wedding was absolutely stunning! It was so nice to just show up and not have the extra stress of decorating.
    Michelle Married on 12/10/2016
    WEDDING WORKS DESIGN DECORATED FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING IN DECEMBER 2016. THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB. I HOPE TO USE THEM SOON FOR MY OTHER DAUGHTERS WEDDING. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
    Stacey Married on 02/12/2016
    We loved working with Wedding Works design. They did a fabulous job and were so great to work with. I would highly recommend them.