10 Reviews for Wedding Wishes

It's a shame one of her clients on here forgot to do the vendor rating because this gal is a superstar as far as weddings go. Brenda is the one you want to listen to your ideas and her team was great. Right on Que. We had a wonderful wedding day and she silently took care of all the details. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture New User, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

great planning skills. Listened to my ideas and made great suggestions

Profile Picture User4855136, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Brenda and her crew did a great job with getting us discounts, cut our costs by $3,000, provided high quality service and our day went off without any problems, and we had a lot of details in our wedding.

Profile Picture User3463985, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

great service. it was huge relief to have wedding wishes help coordinate everything.

Profile Picture kim, 6/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda was our Wedding Coordinator and I couldnt have been happier. She made the before, during and after such a breeze and my wedding turned out spectacular! There are not enough words for me to say that can tell you the amount of gratitude I have for all of her help. I would reccomend this company for anyone looking for that extra help to make the big day run as smoothly as possible. Brenda and her assistants were an A+++++ in my book.

Profile Picture Traci, 3/31/12, 1 Review
0.0

Was very responsive to myself and my husbands needs. Mrs. Brenda was able to pull together a beautiful wedding with a extremely limited budget. Loved the outcome.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robin, 5/21/11, 1 Review
4.7

It was a pleasure to work with Brenda at Wedding Wishes! She helped us coordinate all of the details for our special day!

Profile Picture User2623429, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda was so extremely helpful! She made my wedding day unforgettable and stress!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda was great! I just can't express in words how much we appreciate everything thing she did. I can say for sure a wedding planner is the way to go! Having Brenda there ensured that all those little details I never thought of were taken care of perfectly.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda is amazing. My wedding was on a very tight, low budget. It was a second marriage for both of us and between us we had seven children so there weren't a lot of extras. Brenda found a thousand ways to save us money -- and the wedding was beautiful. In addition, because I work a very demanding job, I never would have found time to get all of the preparations done myself. I listed her in the program for the wedding as "Keeper of the Bride's Sanity."

Profile Picture Ann, 12/17/05, 1 Review