Wedding Wise Reviews

Wedding Wise 6
Wedding Wise 7
  • Claire

Claire Nelson · Married on 07/31/2019

This is who you dream you get to work with

Julia is simply wonderful, be it in person, over email, dedicated phone calls. She is genuinely invested in helping to create and facilitate a dream. We originally booked Julia for a combination of services but didn't include design (at first - that changed later when we realized how much help Julia would be in that area as well).

It is so hard to put into words the peace of mind that Julia brought to our wedding. I can tell you that both my husband and I were unburdened on the day of and had an absolute blast just celebrating. The decorations were beautiful and everything flowed well together. Julia even helped us negotiate with the venue to bring culturally significant food and made possible a Polish ritual we didn't think we'd be able to pull off. We received a hoard of compliments from our guests about what an absolute blast they had, and our family commended us on how stress-free the day was for them. The reality is that Julia made all this happen, always with a happy and excited attitude, and we couldn't be happier with having worked with her.

One of the things I appreciated the most was that Julia brought up budget appropriate suggestions and alternatives. Her network is vast and well-curated, she never judged our odd requests. Instead, she found a way to make things work. She is so well balanced in giving helpful ideas while gently letting us know the realities. When I experienced a small crisis two weeks before the wedding with a vendor that I had booked before we began working with Julia, she was ready with a solution and backup plan. The fact that we always felt taken care of and in good hands made the entire wedding planning experience that much more fun for us. We're highly recommending Julia to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream wedding!

Julia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She really listened to our needs and made sure all aspects of our wedding were exactly how we imagined them. She is extremely detail-oriented, creative and caring. She was able to take our vision and run with it - the end result was our dream wedding. I can't stress enough the importance of working with someone that you can fully trust to make your special day perfect. If you're still in search of a planner, look no further! Wedding Wise is the best of the best!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Wedding Wise 16
    Wedding Wise 17
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Julia is detail oriented, professional, genuine and the best decision we made when it came to our wedding day. My only regret is not having booked Julia for our entire wedding planning process because she is WONDERFUL!! Between the one on one meetings, the tools/software she uses for organization and the prompt responses to any and all requests or questions, come wedding day, she knew the ins and outs better than we did and kept our jampacked day smoothly on schedule. We truly had the best day, 100% stress free all thanks to Julia. I cannot recommend her enough and I’m so grateful she was our day of coordinator!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring Julia was one of the best and easiest decisions that we made during wedding planning! Julia is extremely professional and organized which helped us ensure that all of the details for our big day were taken care of. Her suggestions from vendors to timelines to inclusion of certain events was priceless and ensured that we had the most perfect wedding that we could have dreamed up! We would highly recommend hiring Julia!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Wedding Wise 18

Shea · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything we could have hoped for in a day-of coordinator!

Julia was fantastic to work with from start to finish! Not only is she professional, organized, and a great communicator, but her passion for producing a fun, beautiful, high-quality event radiates throughout the whole planning process. We feel so fortunate to have found her to help keep our big day on track!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

I utilized Julia for my wedding in August in Woodinville. She was such a great help with the planning process. Like many brides I have a busy life and had difficulty managing all of the little details needed to plan a wedding. Julia was always professional and such a lovely woman. The aspect that I truly enjoyed about working with Julia was she continuously kept me on task. She would bring to my attention the items that needed to be completed immediately and those that could wait for another few weeks or month. This was a life saver in my hectic (and sometimes procrastinating) life! Additionally, my wedding day was beautiful and went off without a hiccup! I was able to truly enjoy my wedding because I KNEW that Julia was there and had everything handled. Thank you Julia, you're the best!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Wedding Wise 19
    Wedding Wise 20
    Wedding Wise 21
    Wedding Wise 22
    Wedding Wise 23

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2018

Julia was truly a saving grace for our wedding! We used her day-of coordination services for our San Juan Island destination wedding and she exceeded our expectations. Although we had a day-of that came with our venue, we are SO happy we hired Julia to take care of all the details on our wedding and create an impeccable timeline for our day. Julia adds so much more knowledge to the experience! With Julia, you also receive access to a fantastic online wedding planning software which includes resources for budgeting, vendor tips, to-dos, and more. We also had lots of décor and design items that we brought from home. Julia and her team helped set up our venue perfectly. A few of Julia's greatest assets are that she is always calm and prepared, which is much needed on wedding day. My whole family was impressed by her work! I have already recommended Julia and Wedding Wise to multiple friends. Julia is a rising star within the Seattle wedding planning community, and I would highly recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Julia was a total life saver! We did a *lot* of research before deciding to hire Julia as our wedding planner, and she blew past our expectations. She was highly organized, kept us relatively stress free with timelines and encouragement, and made sure we had a wedding we could have only dreamt of before hiring her.

Julia is great, if you hire her you won't be disappointed.

- Emily and Dave

Sent on 07/06/2018

S · Married on 05/05/2018

Julia was fantastic! From our first meeting we knew she would be organized and able to corral our crowd. Any question I was asked day of all I had to say is "Julia's got it" and it was true. I literally did not have a single thing I was worried about the whole day (and I'm a worrier). She had great tools that kept us on task leading up to the wedding and ensuring no detail was missed. I have worked in hospitality my entire life and a wedding coordinator for the day of is worth every penny. I would highly recommend Julia to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Kate · Married on 01/27/2018

I really like working with Julia, she is so nice, and patient. She always listens to your opinions, and try to accomplish as much as possible within your budget. She is so calm, and organized about everything. Also, she is so much fun to work with, i really enjoyed working with her!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Esther · Married on 10/21/2017

Julia is an amazing wedding planner! She’s a wonderful balance of organized professional and fun-loving friend. I had fired my first wedding planner so there was a lot of pressure going in, but she more than exceeded my expectations. It was apparent that WeddingWise is well respected in the wedding industry; all my vendors had nothing but high praise for her. I hope I don’t have to plan another wedding, but if I do, I will definitely be contacting Julia again. ??

Sent on 01/19/2018

Min · Married on 09/10/2017

Julia was amazing and incredibly instrumental to the success of our wedding day! She managed with the day of coordination for a small-ish garden wedding, however, hours of work were put in months before. Everything ran smooth and like clockwork. That was in large part due to her organization and dedication of work she put into the day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Michaela · Married on 08/26/2017

Julia did an AMAZING job as our wedding coordinator in August! I wanted to be able to relax on my wedding day and not have to worry about anything as far as decor, schedule, etc., and Julia made that all possible for me. All of the decor turned out exactly how I wanted it to. She did a fantastic job at figuring out a timeline and communicating with the other vendors. Thank you again Julia for all of your help!! We're glad you were a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2017

Hiring Julia as my day of coordinator was the best decision I made for our wedding. One month before the wedding was when things started to pick up and my to do list got longer. Julia is the reason my anxiety was low and I could actually enjoy the planning process! She was so organized throughout the entire process, reminding me of things I never would have thought of, created a beautiful wedding timeline, and ultimately delivered the wedding I always dreamed of. The day was seamless, she made sure the decor was where it needed to be, kept my vendors on track, and went above and beyond. I even had family members come up to me to tell me "this Julia woman is so wonderful". I am forever grateful!

Sent on 08/16/2017

BIJUN · Married on 07/16/2017

Hiring Julia is one of the best choices that I made in my life. Originally I thought I could plan my wedding by myself, because I am a very detail oriented person and I trust nobody but myself on the little details. But after hiring Julia, I feel a lot less pressure and a lot easier on the wedding. She did a lot than I expected. I got completely hammered on my wedding, then I woke up in the morning, I found out that Julia has taken care of everything. Put everything back in their original place. I love her as a person and as a business partner.

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/17/2017

I am forever grateful for Julia. My mom lives on the other side of the country, so we both thought it would be a good idea for me to get a planner... regardless of where your mom or planning partner is, let me say this, brides: Get. A. Planner. If you are smart and lucky, hire Julia.

Among the things Julia did expertly was narrowing down the myriad of options of vendors to just handful that match my budget and taste. This was so important. When you are actually planning a wedding, someone who can sift through everyone and has a great network of vendors is invaluable; and Julia has a GREAT network.
    Additionally, I was a procrastinating bride who totally dragged my feet through the process, but Julia gently pushed me along. (Try not to be like me, though.)

Ultimately, on the big day, I got to the venue and I was in a bad mood because quite a few things had gone wrong over the last few days, but when I saw Julia, and I saw the production we planned together and she expertly executed, a wave of relief washed over me. I knew that regardless of what happens (IT RAINED), the wedding would chug along under her careful eye. Plus, my mom couldn't stop raving about how grateful she is that Julia was there to conduct the day.
    Really, can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bonnie · Married on 05/28/2017

Okay... where do I begin? I am very organized and type A and originally thought I could plan my own wedding, but I hiring Julia was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process. Julia gives you such a sense of being taken care of - it took so much stress out of planning and made it enjoyable. She brings so much value not just by reducing anxiety and providing design ideas - but through relationships she has in the industry that actually saved us money. If you're on the fence about cost, I guarantee it is worth it!!! She also provides the online portal Aisle Planner with so many helpful tools for checklist, budgeting, design, etc. Julia went above and beyond her responsibilities to make our day perfect. She helped take decor home, problem solved on the spot, and made sure everything perfect. We got a sneak peek into our ceremony while it was being set up and it actually brought tears to my eyes how beautiful everything looked. A brides and a wedding planners dream. Julia is also just such a sweet, fun and caring person. We enjoyed all our meetings with her and consider her a friend post-wedding. What more could you want! We are so happy we hired Wedding Wise to be such a big part of our wedding day and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Julia! <3

Sent on 12/13/2017

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

It is important to preface this review by stating that there are no adequate words that will ever fully express how amazing Julia is. Her professionalism, service, vision and execution are of the highest quality - bar none.

As a woman planning a wedding from across the country whose fiancé was deployed for half of the planning duration, I knew I needed help keeping organized, meeting with vendors and planning the details. Of the handful of planners I interviewed, Julia was the only one who suggested we chat via facetime in order to truly get to know each other. It was from this beginning that I knew that she would treat this planning journey as preciously and personally as I would.

Her organization, attention to detail but most of all, her ability to really listen to what her clients want made the year long planning process so smooth, easy and effortless. She asked questions we never even thought of to be sure she could capture the essence of us as a couple and design the wedding accordingly. I was without a doubt the least stressed bride ever. Working with Julia gave me the opportunity to truly enjoy being a fiancée.

The most rewarding part of all of this was two-fold:
    1. Walking into the wedding day and reception knowing everything was perfectly set up and would go off without a hitch. Both my husband and I didn't have a worry in mind except to have fun and to remember as many of the beautiful details of our special day as possible. And to say that the day was absolutely perfect is truly an understatement. Ours and all our guests breaths were taken away.

2. Julia, her team and the vendors she recommended were so professional and friendly - we still speak with many of them today! We walked away with friends and connections we will treasure and keep for a long while.

If you are a busy woman who wants a full service planner/friend or just needs help and guidance with planning one of the most important days of your life, you will do yourself a dis

Sent on 12/30/2016

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

Wedding Wise was everything I was looking for in a Wedding Planer. She was on top of all the pre wedding deadlines, contracts, and events. They made sure that the day of went as smooth as it could, and they sure exceeded any expectation. The promptness, the knowledge and the fun energy is something that is highly needed to plan a wedding and the ease that came with planning a wedding was all due to Wedding Wise.

I would highly recommend them!
    Thanks again, Wedding Wise!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Enoch · Married on 09/03/2016

Julia was absolutely perfect and hands down the best money my wife and I spent on the entire wedding. We were unsure at first whether we even needed a wedding planner, given that we considered ourselves careful to detail and well-organized.

However, when we began feeling overwhelmed with individual vendors, we decided to give Julia a shot, and she did not disappoint. She jumped right in the middle of our planning and handled everything flawlessly - she reviewed contracts and addressed discrepancies, she maintained a timeline that was essential for the day of, she dealt with unresponsive vendors, and she troubleshot a myriad of other issues, small and big. The unresponsive vendors was definitely one reason we are extremely thankful for Julia; one of our assumptions was that all vendors would be as easy to work with as Julia, but that clearly wasn't the case, and her help in working with the others immensely reduced our stress levels.

Julia was great leading up to the wedding, and she completely outdid herself on our big day. If there were any problems on our wedding day, we wouldn't be able to say because either Julia's preparation and due diligence leading up to the big day made things go smoothly, and/or because she handled any potential crisis without us ever having to worry or even hearing about.

We cannot recommend Julia enough to anybody getting married in the Seattle area. We have nothing but praises for her, and I'm certain all of Julia's hard work will be among the great memories we have of our big day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

I recently was married in August and I can honestly say, my wedding was absolutely perfect largely in part of how smooth and organized the whole day was thanks to my wedding coordinator. I met with Julia in January, several months before the big day and right away I could tell Julia was extremely professional, organized and personable. We had several meetings in the months in between and she did more for my husband and I than I could've imagined. Not only was she on top of making sure all of our chosen vendors were on board and ready for our wedding long before the day, she checked in with Colin and I regularly, gave us a very detailed and organized timeline and kept us very stress free. One particular part of the planning process that I will never forget is three weeks before our wedding, we had a major snafu with our venue and almost lost our original space due to a lack of communication on their part. Julia helped us right away by speaking with the venue directly, keeping us updated all along the way and essentially saved the day! I can honestly say that if I were to get married one hundred more times in a one hundred different ways, I would choose Julia to coordinate all of them. I had always been skeptical of planners and coordinators in the past, and now after my wonderful experience with Wedding Wise, I believe they are a must and Julia is the one you want to go with for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Laura · Married on 08/26/2016

Throughout the wedding planning process, my (now husband!) fiance and I kept talking about how hiring Julia as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made (besides deciding to get married, of course!). Julia is so professional, kind, and sincere. She is very passionate about making your day as special as she can and making it one of the best days of your life. I was so overwhelmed about the whole wedding planning process. Julia never made the planning process seem overwhelming or stressful. Her calm, professional demeanor helped me remain (relatively) stress free during the planning process. I loved that she utilized on online planning site called Aisle Planner to assign me a couple of wedding tasks to complete every few weeks. By using this site, I always felt like I was making progress on the planning process and wasn't leaving things to the last minute. The wedding day itself went incredibly smoothly thanks to the coordination of Julia and her crew. She designed our timeline so that the day's events flowed together perfectly; nothing felt rushed or like it was being dragged out. With Julia's guidance, we created the wedding of our dreams and had a wedding that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Would I change anything about our wedding day? Absolutely not! Alan and I are so grateful for everything that Julia did for our August wedding at the Edgewater Hotel. Julia was professional, organized, readily available and attentive to all our needs before and during our wedding. She is well connected and offered exceptional vendor referrals. She attended all wedding related meetings and respectfully kept our budget in mind.

I would highly recommend Julia because without her I don’t think we could have had such a wonderful and stress free day. She handled all responsibilities and kept the day running smoothly. Thank you Julia for all the help over the last year- You went above and beyond and made our day so incredible!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Nathan · Married on 07/23/2016

Julia was absolutely amazing. From the day we started working with her we knew our wedding was in good hands. She was very responsive to all of our requests, helped us select vendors and attended several important vendor meetings to finalize all the details. Having our wedding on an island added a layer of logistical complexity that Julia managed incredibly well; helping our guests and vendors arrange shuttles and ferries to get everyone there with no problems. On the big day, Julia orchestrated the entire event perfectly. One of the most important things for us was to not be stressed out on our wedding day, and Julia went above and beyond to ensure we both had a wonderful, stress free time. Neither of us can think of a single thing that could have gone better at our wedding and we have Julia and Wedding Wise to thank for that! We can't recommend her enough to other couples who are planning their weddings, she is incredible!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Connie · Married on 06/11/2016

Julia was amazing! We planned our Seattle wedding Seattle from across the country in NY which was not easy. We finally decided we needed at least a day-of coordinator to help take a lot of the stress off my family who wanted to help. We found Julia online, scheduled a FaceTime call with her and hit it off.

She is super sweet, organized and so easy to work with. I loved that she made everything so seamless. She used GoogleDocs so we had one place online where we could update our décor sheet and an online questionnaire before we met for our in-person meeting to figure out our wedding timeline. My schedule was a bit crazy because I was only going to be in town for my bridal shower but Julia was able to meet with me on short-notice. She also helped lead our ceremony rehearsal the day before which was so valuable. I felt like we would have been a bit lost without her.

On the day of our wedding, everything came together because of Julia's help and planning. My husband and I were so relaxed and had so much fun on our wedding because we knew it was in good hands with her. Hiring Julia was one of the best investments we made in our wedding and we cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/05/2016