Wedding Welcomes Reviews

6 | Charlottesville, VA

6 Reviews for Wedding Welcomes

Alexandra · Married on 10/01/2016

Chelsea was amazing from the start! She was quick to respond and always offered helpful suggestions and ideas to make our welcome boxes unique and special. She even helped us with formatting a welcome note to put inside the box. She made the entire process so easy and was really on top of her game with delivery to the hotels and making sure everything was seamless. This was one thing I didnt want to worry about and Chelsea definitely put me and my fiance at ease. The boxes came together beautifully and our guests really loved them! Chelsea was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, I would recommend her to everyone looking to make an awesomely unique and beautiful welcome gift for your guests!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

My baskets were so cute!!! I was so thankful to have great baskets to welcome guests, and one less thing to worry about the week of my wedding! Highly recommended, worth every penny! Plus Chelsea is super talented and easy to work with!!! ??????

Sent on 10/20/2016

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

Sent on 10/20/2016

Louise · Married on 07/09/2016

Wedding Welcomes did a wonderful job coordinating welcome bags/boxes for my daughter's wedding in Charlottesville. Chelsea was so professional and responsive to our needs, especially at the end with some last minute changes! She provided such a personalized service, I would use her again, hands down!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/25/2016

Wedding Welcomes went above and beyond to make this process as much fun and as easy for my fiance and me as possible - they were incredible to work with! Our guests raved about our individually designed boxes. They felt very personal, looked fantastic and were delivered smoothly and efficiently. Couldn't have done it without Wedding Welcomes!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

It was a pleasure working with Chelsea at Wedding Welcomes for our wedding last month! Chelsea put together adorable, southern-themed wedding welcome boxes that fit the style of our Keswick Hall wedding perfectly! What's more, she did it on an expedited timeline, and was so helpful throughout the process. Chelsea went above and beyond for us and was so delightful to work with. I highly recommend Wedding Welcomes!

Sent on 07/12/2015