Wedding Warriors Reviews

74 | Wimberley, TX

74 Reviews for Wedding Warriors

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Christina Lewis feels like a member of the family. My whole family adores her. The first time I spoke with Christina, she understood the vision I had for my wedding. Her exact words were "elegant and rustic" which is exactly what I described to her. It was an easy decision to choose Christina as my wedding planner. I was so lucky she was available the weekend of my wedding, since we only had 6 months for planning. Christina is very responsive. I remember before I even hired her as my wedding planner, she came out to my parents' home to see if their home would be a feasible wedding venue. I appreciate how proactive she is! She was very flexible as well considering that the wedding was in Texas and I live in Alabama. The first month of planning, I came to Texas for a week and she set up catering, flowers and wedding dress appointments. She is very organzied and has wonderful contacts. Christina always provided me with multiple options for each category. I think she sent me at least a dozen talented photographers to choose from. You could tell that everyone loved Christina and we quickly put together an amazing team. I was able to spend a lot more time with Christina a couple of months before the wedding. It was nice to get to know her on a more persona level since your wedding is one of the most important moments in your life. She was very patient with our questions and requests. There were times when we had strayed from the budget, and she was good to work with us when changes needed to be made. Christina has a great eye for decorating and really impressed me on the wedding day! She had so many lovely ideas! The day of the wedding she made sure we stayed on task and that all of the activities flowed smoothly. I was really sad after the wedding, not only because it went by so fast, but I would greatly miss Christina! She is an absolute professional as well as very kind and talented person. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2017

If you're looking for that one person who goes above and beyond; the one who you can really truly build a relationship with, Christina is the one. She goes beyond your expectations. I told Christina my vision just verbally, no pictures to back it up, and on March 4th at 5 o'clock it was everything I have ever envisioned. I was not worried for one second, because I knew that Christina knew exactly what I wanted. She was more than a wedding planner for me, she was a friend. I felt completely comfortable leaving the most important moment in my life in her hands, because I knew she had it. Through countless, I mean numerous emails, Christina knew what I had dreamed of for my perfect wedding. She completely nailed it. My wedding was everything I had dreamed of, all because of her and of course the help of my parents. I will forever be thankful for Christina and the wedding she produced for me and I can't imagine my life without her. I owe her all my gratitude and my joy. Christina you are amazing and I absolutely adore you. Anyone is lucky to have you as a wedding planner, but even luckier to have you as a friend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Wedding Warriors's reply:

To my sweet, sweet newlywed bride, it was such a pleasure to work, to plan, to journey, to see you try on your gown with a huge grin, to collaborate, and so much more with you, your mum and Gina that these words mean so much to me. To be part of your wedding was wonderful, to now be your friend, is a blessing.

Marilyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Christina, her staff, and vendors made both of my daughter's weddings a success this year. We had two weddings in our family planned by Wedding Warriors and both went extremely well. Christina kept all organized and kept us up to date. We got to enjoy the weddings confident all was being handled including clean-up. Vendor's recommended were all excellent. Exceptional service by all - I'm a big fan!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Marilyn, it was so wonderful to be part of two weddings with you all this year! We feel so blessed working with you quite a bit, getting to be part of your lives, to journey with you and celebrate!!

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

I honestly do not even know how to write this review because Wedding Warriors made every beautiful moment possible. When we started planning this wedding, I was living in Dallas but getting married outside of Austin so it was already a bit of a destination wedding. However, shortly after starting the process I moved to Denver which made organizing this special day seem absolutely impossible! Christina was a life-saver as she met with vendors, recommended vendors, and kept everything organized.

Throughout the process I kept making changes to colors, decor, timeline. etc., and she not only kept up with me but was able to keep all my other vendors on board as well. I even had a few special surprises that I did not want my parents or groom to know about and despite group conversations and group planning, she was able to keep them separated and secret.

On the big day she was a joy to be around as she brought us food and other last minute things we needed, not to mention her calm and sweet demeanor was a relief amidst chaos. She made sure all vendors stayed on the timeline, took care of all details like gifts and other decor set-up, and dealt with any small issues without having to approach me.

When were deciding whether or not to book Wedding Warriors, we were uncertain as it was more than we had budgeted for, but we moved forward after hearing all the rave reviews from others who have worked with her. Choosing Wedding Warriors was one of the best decisions about my wedding and worth every single cent.

If you want a perfect wedding day, then you need the perfect planner, and Wedding Warriors is it.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Maggie, your sweet words are so very much appreciated, and thank you for them. You, and your mum were so awesome to work with, and having someone say 'thank you' so often, does not go unnoticed. Wishing you all much joy, love, patience, and laughter, as you journey down the road.

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

I can truly say that working with Wedding Warriors was the best decision we made in planning our daughter's wedding. I can not even begin to imagine how we would have pulled off such a spectacular celebration without the guidance, organization, support and encouragement from Christina and her team! I can honestly say that the vision my daughter and son-in-law had was brought to life even more than we dreamed. Christina was on top of every detail and put out many fires on that special day without us even knowing. Her attention to detail was beyond our expectations and we were able to enjoy every beautiful moment without any concern.

In the planning stages Christina kept us moving forward, gently encouraged, help select all our vendors and coordinated every aspect to make it as easy as possible. This is the third wedding we have planned and no-one we have worked with in the past can compare. I truly can not say enough about Wedding Warriors and would love the opportunity to work with them again if possible.

You will not be disappointed in choosing Wedding Warriors!!! They simply are the best!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

Christina made it all happen
    Our family came from the East coast, West coast and Europe. The Bride and Groom live in California. We knew no one and knew nothing about the Austin area. Only one couple was from Texas. Our daughter the bride wanted her wedding to be special and take place at Star Hill Ranch. Christina took care of everything. The wedding was flawless and fabulous. I highly recommend Wedding Warriors and Star Hill Ranch....You can trust Christina of Wedding Warriors!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

So lovely to get a review from the father of the bride! I know how hard it was with everyone spread across America for this destination wedding, and glad that we helped to make it as stress free as possible! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Leonard · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina is the greatest! This review is a long time coming - we were married in September 2016 at the Omni Barton Creek. Since this a was a sort of destination wedding for us (since we're from houston), it was a challenge in terms of driving back and forth to meet with both christina and the vendors. Christina was able to accomodate our schedules and did an excellent job in finding the right vendors that met our vision for the wedding. Plus, she was always easy to reach on the phone and coordinated a lot of things with us over conference call. She was kind and thoughtful - we appreciated all the suggestions she had in taking our design of the reception and ceremony to the next level --> we received so many compliments in terms of the flowers and colors. Even more importantly, she was able to help us stay in budget and still make our wedding look amazing!

Christina - thanks for all hard work in helping us get the wedding of our dreams! We won't hesitate to send folks your way.

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/14/2016

Christina was recommended to me by a dear friend who works in the industry, and I am so grateful we were able to hire her. If you are planning a wedding in the hill country area, look no further than Christina and Wedding Warriors!! From the big decisions like connecting with the right vendors to the small details like reception napkins, Christina made everything easier and enabled us to have the most magical weekend. During the planning process, she not only was there to answer all my questions, but she also brought things to my attention that I hadn't even been considering. In addition, she helped me keep to my timeline and had invaluable venue and event knowledge.

On the big day, Christina was great with calming my nerves. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous and so sweet, and the reception was everything I had imagined it would be. So many guests complimented us on our selections, and with everything being taken care of, we were able to totally enjoy the party with our family and friends. Lastly, our sparkler send-off was the perfect romantic ending. Thank you, Christina, for the most amazing wedding! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Whitney, it was so lovely to journey with the both of you! Thank you so, so much for your sweet review. You are like a ray of sunshine, and to get to spend time planning for your wedding weekend with you was a joy! I wish you all the very best, as you journey down the road together, and I really do hope that I get to see you again!!

Christina at Wedding Warriors made our wedding so stress free! She kept track of all the vendors and made sure the whole day ran smoothly. During the planning process she offered great suggestions and was very responsive to what we wanted. My parents, husband and myself were able to enjoy our wedding because we knew Christina was there to make sure the event ran smoothly. If you want peace of mind with wonderful service, I would definitely work with Wedding Warriors!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Your sweet review is very much appreciated, and thank you! We are so glad that we made your wedding day run smoothly, and be stress free, as that is our highest priority! So glad your day was filled with love and laughter!!

Sam · Married on 05/01/2016

Our special day was absolutely perfect in every way! Christina was incredibly professional, creative, prompt in replying to questions and flexible with regard to the personal vision that we had. She was very well organized with regard to timeline and flow throughout the weekend from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. Planning a country elegant wedding in Hill Country is not an easy task, but when we had questions or concerns, Christina & Wedding Warriors had or got us a solid answer quickly. We found Christina to be very focused, willing to go the extra mile and bring to life our dream wedding vision. We have heard nothing but great compliments ranging from our caterer, Texas themed bar, the band, our beautiful venue (Red Corral Ranch) and our florist! We felt very confident that what was described to Christina as our vision was understood and executed flawlessly. Wedding planning we both know is one of the most stressful professions, but Christina truly handled everything with a kind grace. The mother-of-the-bride and groom both found Christina to be responsive, understanding, helpful, creative and professional as well in coordinating additional elements of the weekend. Needless to say, we would highly recommend Christina to anyone looking to get married! Words cannot fully describe our gratitude for how our Hill Country Wedding Weekend was so wonderful!

With great gratitude, Sam & Marisa

Sent on 05/09/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you so much Sam and Marisa, for your lovely and sweet words! It was a pleasure journeying with all of you. I wish you the best as you journey down the road together!! Many hugs.

Noelle · Married on 04/09/2016

Christina and her team were absolutely amazing! She helped me cover all of the details leading up to our wedding and her expertise helped me make the right decisions for the event. We were amazed at how smoothly everything went given all the moving parts that go into such a big day! Her knowledge, professionalism, and attention to detail made our wedding absolutely magical, even better than what we imagined our dream wedding would be! I highly recommend Wedding Warriors!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Noelle, you were so sweet, funny and wonderful to work with! I loved meeting with you to go over your details, and your vision. Seeing you and Tony married by your dear friend was a special moment! I always think how lucky I am, to be able to witness this moment of love!! All the best to you both!!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/04/2016

Christina and her assistant were absolute life savers! In the beginning, I was originally wanting just day-of services because the majority of my vendors were booked and I already had my decor vision so I really wanted to just enjoy my wedding day instead of stress over decorating/checking in on vendors. Christina worked with me on my requested services/budget and insisted to join us for upcoming vendor visits, gave excellent advice on things I overlooked, and already had close relationships with the majority of our vendors so it was a home run for us! I honestly just sat back and enjoyed my wedding day! She worked her magic behind the scenes because we never really had a chance to chat about where I was wanting all of my decorations but when I saw the ceremony decor (first time was when I was walking down the aisle) and the events hall (first time was when we were being announced in as husband/wife) it was breathtaking and exactly how I picture my day to look! Somehow, things I really needed but never got around to purchasing/make showed up at the events hall and was strategically placed right where I needed! (cake serving utensils, frame to hang Polaroids on, etc). I really wish I could have had time alone in the events hall to really take in the decor!! Christina was very professional, responsive to my millions of questions and second guess's, and she has the connections you need! To top it off, as I wait for my professional photo's, she took two of the best photos of my Dad and I right before walking down the aisle that I will cherish forever.

My husband was 100% correct, leave it to the professionals so you can enjoy every second of your day! Best.Decision.Ever!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet review! Angela and Landon, it was awesome planning with you both! Often I have to chase my sweet brides for info, and details, but Angela was on top of everything! So detailed that when it came to the day, we knew exactly what her vision was! I had the pleasure of driving Angela and her dad to a spot to be tucked away, and then they were going to process up the hill to the Chapel at Camp Lucy. Sometimes, I get to bear witness to such private moments, and seeing her dad put his arm out for her, and her face glowing with love, is a cherished moment. All the best you two!!

We planned our wedding in Wimberley while I was living in New York and my husband in San Antonio. The distance and us being apart added to the already rocket-high stress of planning a wedding, and we really couldn't have done it without Christina. What I appreciated greatly was that she was almost like a third mother, invested in making the wedding a success for us. When the custom wedding dress I had made came out a disaster, but the back-up dress turned out great in the end, she was truly excited for me, which meant a lot. Christina knew our venue well, and it was such a relief to know she was there if we had any questions. On the day of, everything went smoothly, which I know is not a given, so thank you Christina!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review, and it is VERY much appreciated!! I am so glad that I helped you keep your stress levels down, and made your sweet wedding weekend so smooth! You both are so lovely, interesting and it was my pleasure to be able to work with you! Many hugs!!

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Christina was the magic behind my perfect day. Not only does she have a absolutely lovely personality that immediately calms a room she is brilliant with design, has incredible vendor recommendations and most importantly relationships, provides clear communication and is exceptionally organized. With Wedding Warriors you can truly turn your vision into a reality. Thank you again for providing coordination services that go above and beyond industry standards. It was a joy to work with you.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you for your wondeful review! As a planner, taking on a bride who is a corporate planner can be very daunting indeed! However, it is also great to work with someone who knows the pressure of what we do! Sarah was such a gracious bride to work with! We had fun designing, planning and creating! Hugs to you both, and wish you all the best!!
  • User6196101 · 2+ years ago

I don't know what I would have done without Christina. I was planning my wedding on my own and had many details worked out, but things were not coming together. I still had a couple of vendors to land, I was getting behind on my to do list, and I was completely overwhelmed by trying to figure out decor and style. About three months out, I reached out to Wedding Warriors and Christina got me organized right away. She listened to my plans and vision...in my case a New Year's Eve party, light on flowers and heavy on lights, with a low key feel. She organized the work I'd already done and helped me fill in the gaps. As for decor, she led the way. Somehow she took the few seed images on my Pinterest board and made a whole plan to make the wedding and party beautiful. Christina just got it. And I don't know if I could have pulled it off without her. She went above and beyond to find the right touches to make the space special and to coordinate with my vendors so all that was off my plate. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you for your review, as it is very much appreciated! I love New Year's Eve weddings, as it is also so much fun to go into the New Year with such joy!!! This was so much fun working with you on your vision and bringing it to life!!

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2015

Where do I start??
    When my fiancé and I started planning we had no idea of budget, theme, guest count...we were literally stuck at square one. While searching for assistance, I came across Wedding Warriors and immediately called to make an appointment. From the very beginning Christina was prompt with responding and flexible with setting up a meeting time that would work around our schedules. At the conclusion of our first appt, my fiancé and I knew she was a perfect match for us. We never felt judged, anxious, scattered- she was very reassuring and it allowed us take much needed weight off of our shoulders. Christina was great at taking bits and pieces of our ideas and bringing it all together to establish a cohesive and beautiful vision. In addition, she was very helpful in providing recommendations on various vendors that were needed throughout the planning process. Our wedding was more than we could've ever asked for. I highly recommend Wedding Warriors for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for your fabulous review! Courtney you and Jacob are so beautiful and wonderful, and it was such an honor to be part of your sweet and amazing day!

Hope · Married on 10/24/2015

There are so many wonderful things to say about Christina and her team. From the get go I knew we had made the right choice in choosing to work with Christina. We were off and running in no time. My husband and I lived in different cities during the planning of our wedding and on top of that we were getting married in Wimberley, a place neither of us lived. So as one could imagine it was that much more important to work with someone you trusted and could count on. There is no doubt that Christina knows what she is doing. She made the planning process from a far as stress free as she could and she made our actual wedding day go by so much smoother than I could have imagined. Even with the down pour of rain. It was a dream come true. We can't think Christina enough for her flexibility, her professional and knowledge. When we think back on that day, nothing but happiness fills our hearts and Christina and her team made that possible.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Many thanks to you both for taking the time to write this lovely review! You both are so cute, so filled with laughter, and so kind that it was such a pleasure to work with you! It was also equally lovely to get to know you some, to share in your love story and be part of your day. Much love to you both, as you travel down the road together.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Christina was amazing! I never could of turned my dream of my big day into a reality without her help and connections. Christina was highly recommended by my venue which is how I found her. I lived an hour and a half away from my venue the whole time I was planning and moved across the state during my planning process! I never would have survived and pulled it off without her help. She was always willing to work with me and my schedule for when we could get together or chat about wedding details. I pulled out my pinterest boards and she had an answer or way to pull off everything I asked of her. From the moment I met Christina I knew I would never have to worry about any issues with vendors or anything going wrong she had everything covered!!! I had an amazing team that made my big day dreams a reality and none of it would have happened with out her! I would recommend Christina and wedding Warriors to any bride out there wanting their big day to be perfect!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Your lovely review is so much appreciated Elizabeth! Just writing this and thinking of you brings a smile to my face! You had a vision, and knew exactly what you wanted, and it was great to work with you and then see you glowing on your day! Many hugs!!

G · Married on 07/11/2015

Life saver - That's how I would describe what Christina and her team of Wedding Warriors did for us. She came through when I was close to giving up any hope of pulling off a wedding in 2 months, with a limited budget - remotely!
    Not only did she seamlessly pull off the impossible, she is an absolute gem of a human being and I'm fortunate to have gotten to know her. She kept me sane through the whole thing and I had the most perfect memories of our wedding day.
    Thank you doesn't seem enough.
    If you're looking for a Wedding Planner - look no further. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you so much for you sweet words! It was so special to get to know you in the short time! Sometimes you just connect with people, and you are definitely one of them! The sweetest wedding, and I was so fortunate to be part of your day! All the best!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/13/2015

Christina was absolutely amazing to work with! She made everything as stress free as possible, connected us with amazing vendors, and handled every issue no problem. My wedding reception decor looked AMAZING thanks to Christina and her team! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend Wedding Warriors to any of my friends!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for you wonderful review! You were such a wonderful, unique and filled with laughter bride! It was so lovely to be part of your family again, and share in your day! It so special to have planned your brother's wedding, your sister-in-laws wedding, and then you! I already miss all of you!! I wish you both so much love and joy!!

Charlene · Married on 06/13/2015

Christina was amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process for my daughter's wedding. As a mother of the bride living out of the country for much of the planning period, I relied on her suggestions and opinions regarding vendors. She was cool, calm, and collected throughout the planning despite what we threw her way. Whenever I sent an email asking a question, the answer was there in 24 hours max, often just a couple of hours later. Her expertise in decor was invaluable as she helped my daughter realize her dream day. I could go on and on but will just say that I highly recommend Christina and her Wedding Warrior team for that special day.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Charlene, thank you so much for your lovely review! It was so lovely to get to know you, and work with you on your daughter's vision and day! You all hold a special place in my heart, and it was so fabulous to be part of this special day! Thank you for being such a wonderful mum to work with!!!

Jane · Married on 06/06/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you Christina. Everything was beautiful and perfect at J and T's wedding this past weekend. Mahalo.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

I love when I get reviews from the mums! It really means a lot when mothers take the time to share their thoughts and words about the wedding day! Thank you for kind words Jane!!

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

My daughter, Amber and I met with Christina about a year before her wedding, and we knew from that first meeting she was exactly the wedding planner for us. She was articulate, professional and organized. Christina set up tastings and meetings with vendors etc. Anything we needed we just asked her and she had contacts, we didn't have to hunt or look for vendors, she already knows who is the best in their field and was very conscious of our budget. My daughter was in her final year of Pharmacy school and her schedule wasn't very flexible but, Christina was very easy to work with thru e-mail, phone calls or meeting in person. The week before the wedding, Wimberley was devastated with a major flood t

Sent on 06/02/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

A big hug, along with a big thank you for your wonderful review! It is very much appreciated! I am so glad that I was able to be part of Amber + Fielding's day, to journey with all of you, and to witness such loving family and friends celebrate their wedding! Many hugs.

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Christina really is the ultimate Wedding Warrior. If you are at the start of your wedding planning journey, trust me, you want to have a warrior by your side so your special day is perfect. Christina and I spent 14 months planning my wedding together. My mom lives out of state, and I'm the the first daughter to get married, so Christina really became my pseudo-mom, attending every single meeting with me and discussing every detail. I have a really busy schedule with work but Christina was flexible with her time and would meet with me at times that were convenient. She is also very prompt with her communication, usually responding within a few hours, and I was never left wondering what was going on.

Christina listened to all of my ideas, but also made wonderful suggestions which were so important because she has tons of experience and impeccable taste. Christina also works with the very best vendors in town and you know if it's someone Christina suggests they are going to do a superb job. Christina is cool as a cucumber at all times. I never saw her get stressed or anxious once, and this is not to say there weren't stressful times. But Christina always handles every curveball with grace so I never felt like I had a thing to worry about.

I'm very type A, and I like to look at all options before making a decision. I met with several wedding planners before deciding to work with Christina, and I'm so happy that I held out for the best of the best, but hopefully other brides save themselves some time and just start with Christina. She really is fantastic and my day was beyond perfect thanks to her.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Wow, thank you for the glowing and wonderful words. It was such a pleasure to journey with you and your mum! I am a-okay with type A personalities, smiles! As that means lots of communication, going over details in detail, and making sure that we are creating the day that you have dreamed of! Seeing you on your day, glowing and so happy is what we work so hard to achieve! Many hugs!

Wedding Warriors was amazing! Christina was professional, patient, and kind. She guided us through the planning process for the destination wedding for our daughter with ease. Her expertise and knowledge of the local area and her contacts were very helpful. She went above and beyond my expectations as mother of the bride...I highly recommend Wedding Warriors!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! It is so important to us that we assist in creating a wonderful day for not only the couple, but mothers (who work so hard and do so much legwork), family and friends!