74 Reviews for Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms

Raw Footage (2)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

4.7

We got the cinematic package with Core films. 2 of his team members came on time to Kukua and it was a great experience. They made sure they were able to capture the perfect shots and now after seeing our wedding trailer and full movie - we are really blown away by their artistry. We looked at a lot of the various videographers and honestly we though Core Films did a beautiful job of not creating “cookie cutter” movies. It was beautiful in the way it flowed and I loved the moments they captured. The drone was SOOO worth it. Thinking back I wish we did one with all our guest together under the drone waving or something cute but its a hectic day so you can’t remember everything.

Profile Picture Joannie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Manuel and Denis were excellent for our wedding! They were extremely friendly and made the entire process fun and easy. They also worked perfectly alongside our photographer, which made things very smooth. Although we did not meet Diego in person, he was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He made great recommendations for our timeline, schedule, etc.

Profile Picture Vicky, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We received our video, and we could not wait to watch it. Within the first two minutes of it starting my husband and I both looked at each other tearing up with pure happiness! Cores Films is AMAZING you guys!!!!!! We were blown away with the quality of the video and how clear the video is itself, and how crisp the voices are! When I was searching for a videographer as soon as I saw Cores Films trailers I knew immediately I NEEDED* them for my wedding day. I love love love, that they were able to capture every single moment and make a movie out of it. My husband and I are so glad we pulled the trigger for a videographer so now we can relive our wedding day and watch it whenever we want! ****BRIDES - Seriously do not hesistate on Cores Films, if you want nothing but the best, I highly highly suggest hiring them. You will not be disappointed! I can’t say enough wonderful great things. Thank you Diego & Manuel for doing your job so perfectly. We can’t thank you guys enough!

Photo for Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms Review
Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 5/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The team of Coresfilms was amazing! From the minute I saw their first video I knew I needed them to do my wedding! On the day of my wedding Dennis made me feel super comfortable , he was great! When I received my trailer I was in shock at how amazing it was, the quality and all of the important pieces that happened throughout our wedding night was captured in the trailer! I highly recommend booking Coresfilms for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cores Films truly knocked it out of the park. I barely noticed they were there on our wedding day yet captured every single moment perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Manuel Colon from Cores Films was a joy to have as a videographer. The quality of the video was amazing and we are so happy we spent the money . I would do it again in a heart beat. Thank you Manuel and Diego for capturing all of our precious moments for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy with our wedding video from Cores Films! We got the feature video and the movie length. I love the feature video (5 min), quick and easy to share with others and the movie length has ALL the big parts of the wedding. The style and quality of the video is amazing, and the songs/music they chose fits perfectly!
Would highly recommend to future brides/grooms!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If your looking for someone that knows what they’re doing this is the company you’ve been looking for. Not only is the quality amazing the staff and employees are outstanding. You defiantly pay for what you get. If you don’t believe me try to check out their website. You’ll understand what I mean. Another thing I wanted to point out was their hard work. They didn’t miss anything and were very helpful! Love Love Love the pictures and video!

Profile Picture Elena, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Diego and his team were amazing! They made our wedding day smooth and were very professional. The final results of our wedding video were incredible and we can’t thank them enough.

Profile Picture MIGUEL, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cant tell you enough how happy I am with the video and photos of our wedding we received from Coresfilms. It was way beyond what I had ever expected and am absolutely delighted that we asked Coresfilms to do the job. They were so professional and have given us some beautiful memories. I will recommend Coresfilms to everyone who is getting married, or infact needs a videographer/photographer for any occasion.

Profile Picture Marie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Diego and his team were amazing to work with!! We got married at the Paradisus Palma Real in February and just received our wedding video 5 months after our wedding and it was so worth the wait!! The video is amazing and everything that we ever hoped it would be! Cores Films is very responsive and easy to work with. They were so fun and professional to be around during the wedding day. Everything from their service, to responsiveness, to quality of work is top of the line!! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

CoresFilms was amazing to work with. They were friendly, organized, responsive, and attention-detailed!! I can't say enough great things about them, and am so happy they were there to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There is no better way to describe Coresfilms than AMAZING! Our wedding just passed a few days and Manuel was our cinematographer. His kindness, professionalism and expertise goes beyond measure. We worked with Diego very closely via email and he was just as great. Diego was professional, kind and always provided a very fast response. I look forward to seeing our wedding day video and feature film video in the next few months! My groom and I agreed to do our 5 year renewal in Punta Cana and we hope that Coresfilms will be right there to capture our day.

Profile Picture Caterina, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Cores Films team was absolutely perfect! Money well spent on their services! My cinematagraphers were Manuel and Diego and they caught everything that made our day so special. We waited 4 months for our wedding video and I was a little nervous about how it would turn out (we drank and got a little crazy) BUT after receiving it, they could of taken a whole year and I would still be the best memory of our wedding! If you have a chance to book them, do it! It was the best decision I could of made! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Leidy, 6/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hi there! We just received our wedding video. The quality is more than I could ever have imagined. My hubby and I loved working with Diego and his team! One of the greatest things about their work is that they caught so many things and I didn't even realize they were there. After the wedding day, while it was amazing, there were so many things that my husband and I didn't remember and the video gave us the memories. In the midst of all the planning and spending, the video is definitely the most treasured item from our day. I can honestly say that I have no regrets and would tell any couple to invest in a video from Coresfilms!

Profile Picture User7229221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Diego was so easy to work with, responded to emails same day, if not next day! Price is really inexpensive compared to Canada and the work was exceptional. You won't find a better Videographer/cinematographer in DR, trust me, I looked for the best. Manuel shot the wedding and was courteous and professional. My only one regret was not booking them for longer! Thank-you CoresFilms for our wedding video and wedding Trailer, we now get to watch and re-live our wedding day over and over... something you cannot do simply with just photos.

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hi there! I wanted to start off by saying how amazing Diego and his staff are. They are professional, creative, and simply amazing at what they do. Originally we didn't have the budget for it but everyone told me how fast the day goes and highly recommended us getting it on video. Time went by so fast that I couldn't remember much of anything after the "I Do's". Thankfully we had hired Coresfilms because we can relive our special day anytime we want and share it with our children one day. We love our video and feature film!!! Thank you Coresfilms!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When looking for a video team in Punta Cana, CoresFilms was always recommended and on our wedding day I found out why. They are professional, fun and on top of their game. They worked well with the photographer and really made me feel confident. We added the drone as an extra to our package and nothing beats those amazing shots!! I am thankful for those before me who recomended CoresFilms and I would also say you can not go wrong when hiring them for your special day!

Profile Picture Joanna , 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

We want to thank CoresFilms for amazing wedding video they did for us!!! It's perfect! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Nora, 1/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would like to thank Diego and his team for the beautiful wedding film that they did for us! We're so happy with the final product! It's amazing! Coresfilms' guys are very professional and easy going. It was a pleasure to work with them. Thanks once again for your work and Happy New Year! ;)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot even put into words how amazing Diego and his team is from CoresFilms. We just received our Trailer and Wedding Video and are in ah of how beautiful it is. Everyone who has seen the trailer, has said it is the best video they have seen and they haven't even seen the actual wedding video. The day of the wedding, Diego and Manual were so fun to have around and very professional. They helped us relax while we were in front of the camera during our pre-wedding shoots and I did not even notice them during the ceremony. We are so glad we invested in an amazing videographer as we will be able to watch one of the best days of our lives over and over again. Diego and Manual we cannot thank you enough!!! Please do not hesitate, just book them as you will be very glad you did!! I promise!!

Profile Picture Candi, 11/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic
4.7

WOW WOW WOW!!!! what can I say more! They are wonderful and answer emails as fast as you can send them. Always working hard to help you and give you exactly what you want. I booked the Officiant and he was so accommodating and provided different ceremonies to choose from. My fiancée and I feel the most satisfied with choosing Corse Films, planning a wedding in Punta Cana from Canada can be difficult at times but they were so wonderful I would recommend them to anyone. We are currently trying to pick a package for photography and the videographer as these are the only two things we can bring home from the wedding but are trying to stay in a reasonable price range due to the terrible exchange rate from Candian to American funds.

Profile Picture Kelly Rehel, 10/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Videography

We weren't going to have a video but so glad we did! CoresFilms are the perfect company to give you the laid back approach to filming our wedding day. It's so much fun to watch back and it was great to see all the different moments from different perspectives. Just make sure you make the most of your cameras, ours got put down a few times so we missed some moments but we still got the best video we could have hoped for. The team are friendly and helpful too. We can't thank the CoresFilms team enough! We’re so happy we chose this company and I urge all brides to be to use them. It’s worth a million weddings!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you Diego! You're amazing! We and our family love our long wedding video and our feature film as well. We are 100% satisfied with your service and will highly recommend you to other couples! XXOO

Profile Picture User5420402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about CoresFilms. They are some of the most talented people we worked with and are extremely accommodating and professional. They sincerely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them and their vision, as to ensure the final product is a true representation of the couple. Diego and his assistant were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure and privilege to have them as my wedding videographers. The quality of their work and services are truly unparalleled and I am forever grateful to them for perfectly capturing the best day of my life! I absolutely LOVE my feature film, it brought many of my friends and family to tears (tears of joy of course). I hope everyone I know get married in DR so that I can recommend Coresfilms to all my friends. I can't stop bragging to them about how AMAZING Diego and his assistant were.

Mil Gracias Diego!!!