Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

75 | Denver, CO

75 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

Mariah · Married on 06/27/2016

Zac is very talented and works really well with other photographers!! We have been told by a lot people that he had made us the best wedding video they had ever seen.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day! ...'Best video they've ever seen' - We love it!

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2016

Zac did an amazing job! He was so much fun and easy to work with at the wedding. He was very timely with getting the videos back to us. I watch them all the time which is amazing because that day went by so fast. Thank you so much Zac for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you Morgan! So glad we could help you remember your special day

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

So happy with our wedding video!

Wedding videos Colorado went above and beyond ! Very talented and his attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/05/2019

Zac and his team were very professional and did a great job with our videos. After they arrived we didn't even notice them as they went around capturing all of our special moments. They really did an excellent job at being open and accommodating our needs and wants to really make this day special. We were very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 06/10/2016

We initially were not sure of whether or not if we wanted to have a videographer. I had watched so many videos and was getting pretty overwhelmed with the decision until we found Zac! From our first conversation with him 6 months before our wedding, he remembered everything we had talked about the months leading up to the wedding regarding our preferences for our video. Zac did an incredible job capturing our day. We opted to do the one videographer package and were so thrilled and surprised to see EVERYTHING that he captured! He didn't miss a beat. On the day of the wedding, Zac was so professional and collaborated with our photographer beautifully. We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/05/2015

We couldn't decided if we "needed" a videographer, but fairly last minute went ahead and hired Zac.

I am so glad we did. Zac was so easy to work with the day of the wedding, and he captured the feel of our day perfectly. I also don't feel the value can be beat. We got exactly what we wanted and more. He has also gone above and beyond after to wedding to ensure we got our highlight video and footage when I dropped the ball.

While our photos were also amazing, a great video like the one we received complements great photos perfectly. If you are on the fence like we were, I can promise you will not regret having a video to look back on.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Betsy · Married on 08/22/2015

Very professional and I hardly knew they were there! Friendly staff and I loved my videos.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2015

Wedding videos Colorado was fantastic! Zac and his crew arrived at the wedding with very fancy camera equipment. Not only were there (maybe four? maybe more?) Very nice cameras, but there were also fancy cranes, slider-thingies, holder-stiller-thingies, flying-thingies, and we even placed a hidden microphone under the grooms tie!

Our expectations were set pretty high after seeing how professional the whole set-up was, but those high expectations were exceeded when we got a chance to see the videos. Not only is all the footage fantastic, but the editing was also top-notch.

The highlight video was set to the music of our choice. Zac managed to match some shots from the wedding with matching lyrics in the song! For example: when the song lyric said "heart" he had a shot of one of our guests drawing a heart on our guestbook-artboard. SO. CUTE.

I was most excited about seeing the ceremony video since - as the bride - I didn't get to see the flower girls walk down the aisle. The girls were adorable, as expected, but there were so many other things I hadn't noticed behind my nerves, thankfully all captured on video! I couldn't believe how many angles Zac was able to capture. The edits were so seamless, moving from one camera angle to another for each part of the ceremony. The sound was also fantastic, thanks in part to the hidden tie-mic. Somehow the video even captured comment from the audience!

Wedding Videos Colorado did such a good job all-around, I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Chris · Married on 06/13/2015

As the groom I was a bit hesitant about getting a videographer for two reasons; first, we had a photographer so why would we need a videographer, and second, my best friend's wedding had the most obnoxious videographer who was in everyone's face and really ruined the tone of the wedding for me. Zach, however, was super professional and as soon as we finished posed pictures before the wedding, I had no idea where he was. He was like a spider monkey! Also, if you have the option, get the reception package he offers. My college friends are party animals and definitely used and abused the GoPro he gave us.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Sallie · Married on 06/13/2015

We had a really hard time finding a videographer. We knew we wanted professional quality video, fairly priced packages, and access to all the raw footage from the wedding, but finding all those things from one videographer proved nearly impossible. When we finally came across Zac Fabian Productions, it was too good to be true! He not only offered everything we were looking for, but he was friendly, professional, and extremely easy to work with! Chris and I were planning our Virginia wedding from Florida, which meant we were unable to meet Zac prior to the wedding, but we knew just through email and phone conversations that we could trust him to capture our wedding day. When the big day came around, Zac was incredible. He was everywhere at once, yet you never knew it because he was so subtle. During our reception, Zac had a GoPRO for our guests to take turns capturing candid footage of the dance floor. It was AWESOME and our guests loved it! Zac also had a camera set up in the rafters to capture the entire dance floor, as well as the camera he carried around himself. This meant we got an incredible amount of footage from the best parts of the night! When all was said and done, we received an amazing highlight reel of the whole day, plus a reception-specific highlight reel (an “add-on” we had chosen), edited footage of the whole ceremony using various angles, edited footage of the important reception moments (entrance, dances, toasts, etc), AND raw, unedited footage from the entire day/night! We also were able to order personalized thumbdrives for our parents. This was WAY more than what any other videographer we looked at was offering, and for an unbeatable, INCREDIBLE price. The quality of the videos we received is unbelievable; I seriously can’t stop watching them. We’re so thankful that we found Zac and we can’t thank him enough for all of his hard work in capturing our wedding day and making sure we will be able to enjoy the memories of our day for years to come!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Sallie · Married on 06/13/2015

Sent on 08/27/2015

Matt · Married on 04/25/2015

By Far the Best Service! Zac and his team were such a pleasure to work with. I initially did not think a videographer would be necessary for our wedding but I could tell I would be wrong after meeting Zac. He had such a calming effect on us and was so helpful throughout the day. They were always around to catch every shot but never got in the way or intruded our space. He clearly has an eye for how to get some great shots. The day after the wedding he was already working hard to put together a highlight reel for us. As of this moment, we have seen a preliminary view of the highlight reel and could not be happier with the product. Everyone who has viewed it with us has been how quickly Zac put together such a professional video. Not only were the shots great, but he was able to mix in music perfectly and edit the whole package brilliantly. Some of our friends (and myself) didn't know you could even get a Highlight Reel, but it definitely worth it. Zac will be the first one I call next time I need any videography and creative productions.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Katelyn · Married on 04/11/2015

Zac did an amazing job! My husband and I weren't entirely sure if we were going to have a videographer and now I can't even imagine not having our amazing video Zac did for us. He captured every important moment without us even knowing he was there. He had our highlight reel to us in just two weeks after our wedding! The day goes by so fast and I would recommend Zac to capture anyone's special day!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Zac and his crew did an amazing job! They were very professional to work with and produced a high quality product. I would recommend them to anybody, especially considering the reasonable cost.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Molly · Married on 09/27/2014

Zac was amazing to work with! He made our whole experience incredible easy and he is very good at what he does. Do not hesitate to use him, you will be happy you picked him to help capture your special event!! Thanks so much Zac, we could not be happier ?

Sent on 11/24/2014

Alisha · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot stop watching our wedding video, I catch myself laughing then crying and laughing all over again! Zac and his crew did such an amazing job. They were very incognito and were able to capture beautiful moments from our wedding. The aerial view of our venue he was able to get with a drone looks awesome! The highlight reel is truly my favorite, I could watch it over and over again. It was very well put together. What an amazing team they have at Fabian Productions. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

David · event on: 08/08/2014

Zac filmed an 'about us' video for our small business in Washington, DC. Throughout the process, Zac was helpful in getting our staff ready for the camera. He was flexible enough to meet our needs and had good instinct for getting the right shots. We are very pleased with the final video, and will be happy to work with him again when it's time to add more videos to our site.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Allen · event on: 02/17/2014

Zac Fabian provided excellent service to the University of Virginia in the filming of vignettes for our safety training program. He was flexible in managing our script changes and worked very well with the students and staff members who were the non-professional "actors" for each vignette. Zac was responsive and timely in communicating with us. He also maintained a positive attitude and upbeat demeanor even in stressful times. I highly recommend Zac Fabian and Fabian Productions.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Elliot · event on: 09/12/2013

Zac flew all the way to Brazil to shoot and edit a video for my tourism business Favela Experience. Ultimately, his work was crucial to driving sales during and after our crowdfunding campaign. The polish and creativity of his work succinctly delivered our brand message, generating instant credibility and trust from our audience. Most importantly, the return on investment in his services was at least 10-fold, and I highly recommend him for both personal and professional needs.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Annmarie · event on: 05/16/2013

Zach made a video for my website, I was very happy with the results!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Allison · event on: 11/03/2012

Zac is great to work with! He has a great eye, is super creative and fun to work with. Professional quality with lots of experience on a variety of projects. His keen sense of style and versatile skills make him a great fit for any event.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Zac was very professional and easy to deal with on our wedding day. He was very thoughtful about giving us space and letting us enjoy our wedding day. The value is great, and he did a great job with the highlight reel, particularly by giving us multiple times to provide comments to him.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

LOVED Wedding Videos Colorado!! Zac was so easy to work and communicate with, especially since we were planning our wedding from out of town. He even suggested setting up a meeting for coffee since we were out of town so we could touch base about everything, which was super thoughtful. Mark was amazing!! The moments he captured in our video are timeless and so candid, we honestly never knew he was there the entire time. I definitely recommend Wedding Videos Colorado, and would go through them again! Thank you so much again Zac and Mark, you guys were awesome!!!
    -Shane & Megan

Sent on 11/21/2017

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

Loved that the video was modern and not your typical wedding video. Zac and Will blended into the background of our wedding and we did not even now they were there.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thanks Megan - It was a pleasure filming your wedding and I wish you both the best!

Jf · event on: 11/14/2014

Zac provides high quality service.

Sent on 01/13/2015