Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms Reviews

Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms 1
  • Kristel

Kristel · Getting married on 07/20/2020

Videographer

We booked Coresfilms for our wedding in July! I can not wait to Meet them! They have been great and responsive with Emails. Their work Is amazing! Make sure you book with Coresfilms!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Darman

Darman Nesaei · Getting married on 12/02/2019

dream proposal in punta cana

Diego is a really nice guy and a great videographer. I live in Germany and I wanted to organize my wedding proposal in Punta Cana. Diego was a great help for me. He was like a wedding planer for me. He found a really beautiful location for me and he gave me many good tips for the wedding proposal preparation. He answered every e-mail quickly. On the proposal day everything worked out perfectly. My fiancée didn‘t realize Diego and the another videographer. It was a great surprise for her. We waited about one month for our wedding proposal clip. And it is so beautiful. I really can‘t describe it. Diego has given us a gift for our whole life. Thank you Diego. You are the best! We will also book him for our wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful video and trailer

Coresfilms not only captured the day beautifully, but edited the movie and trailer so well that i had people telling me how talented they were and that if it was presented as a movie to watch where they didn't know me and my husband, they'd watch it. wonderful experience working with them and i can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dakota Seng · Married on 05/01/2019

May 1st Wedding

Some of my friends and family were originally worried for us that we weren’t brining our own photo/videographer on the trip but after seeing Diego’s work online I knew I had to take the chance. I was definitely not disappointed!! We had arranged to have a full movie and Highlight video and they both turned out beyond amazing. Every time I see a new face at work, they compliment me on how great and professional looking the video was and how it even made them shed a tear although they weren’t there that day. My husband and I could not be more happy with Diego’s team and we are so glad we went with them for our special day.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Carla Deluca · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome cinematographer!

They were so easy to work with! We loved our cinematographer, Manuel. We had so much fun working with him. He captured all of our special moments during the entire wedding. Diego was friendly and quick to respond to emails. We're so happy we chose them! Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Sou V. · Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

There’s so much to say about our videographer, Manual! First off, our movie was perfect. It brought us back to this day play by play and I was surprised at how Manual captured these moments by himself! He did such a fabulous job at making sure ALL moments were captured, not just the important ones! Manual’s professionalism and Coresfilms quality of work exceeded our expectations and if you’re having any doubt, please don’t and book them for your videographers! You won’t regret it. We will be forever grateful for them and we truly feel like we chose the BEST vendors for our wedding and I am one to be very selective during our planning process. Thank you Coresfilms for all that you do!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/22/2019

Vendor Perfection! Obsessed with our video!

Y'all.....if anyone is looking for a videographer, seriously consider Cores Films! We got our full video, as well as feature film and teaser last week and I think I've watched the feature 100 times! They were amazing to work with prior to our big day, on the day of and fabulous afterwards!

Communication was great throughout the whole process. They were always quick to respond and they provided some great package options, as well as al a carte if you wanted something more customized! They also offer photography now (which I wish we would've done too!). Their attention to detail in capturing every moment so beautifully really sets them apart! Thankfully they captured a lot of missed moments/details that our photograher didn't!

The day of the wedding, they arrived right on time, and got straight to work capturing details of the day! They were super helpful with making the experience, which could feel awkward to some, feel very natural! Both Manuel and Denis were amazing and we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Cores Films to capture our wedding day!

Our video: http://coresfilms.com/video/erica-adam/

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Aileen

Aileen Treto · Married on 02/14/2019

AMAZING video! Just what we wanted!

We can never thank Coresfilms enough for capturing all of the beautiful details of our perfect day! The way that the trailer and movie is made makes you feel like you are a star and the addition of the drone footage is something I recommend so that your venue is also featured. Diego was awesome to work with, he is kind/understanding and flexible. He was able to capture so many amazing moments and at the same time never was in the way. If you are looking for a videographer that will allow your special day to be captured perfectly.. and flow seamlessly like a movie... you will not be disappointed with Coresfilms. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family! Also, if there are any specific moments you want to make sure are captured... they make an effort to ensure that they are highlighted in the video. They also respond quickly to emails and are honest with the timeline of when your video or pictures will be ready. Thank you Coresfilms! ❤️❤️

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sherri · Married on 01/12/2019

We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

We couldn't be happier. Diego and Manuel are an incredible team and we are so happy to have them as our wedding videographers. Several people we know have chosen Coresfilms for their destination weddings with good reason! Talented, experienced, and knowledgeable. Beyond capturing beautiful moments and quickly producing a high quality and wonderful video for us - they are extremely professional, punctual, flexible, reliable, and so fun to work with. Could not have hoped for better. Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Linda · Married on 12/07/2018

Coresfilms has been amazing with us

Coresfilms has been amazing with us throughout the whole wedding process and they made it very easy and very enjoyable for us. Diego was a true professional and very accommodating to all our requirements. Everything was stress free and smooth and we felt very special. His guidance was clear and he also made us fell at ease. We absolutely loved the final photos and our wedding film included many lovely details of the wedding. Thank you so much for capturing our special day, we will treasure the photos and the video forever.

Sent on 07/08/2019

samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Service

Me and my husband where so happy. Working with coral film was amazing. The price, very perfesional, on time and amazing quality. I will highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding video by the most talented professionals

I recieved my wedding video yesterday and I can’t stop watching it! It’s just that good. I have had so many people tell me how amazing my video was and how talented the videographer was. The quality of their work was way beyond my expectations. Diego was great to work with and very responsive leading up to and including my wedding day. All I can say is BOOK THEM! you will not regret your decision. It’s the best decision I’ve made for my wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Vicky · Married on 06/01/2018

Manuel and Denis were excellent for our wedding! They were extremely friendly and made the entire process fun and easy. They also worked perfectly alongside our photographer, which made things very smooth. Although we did not meet Diego in person, he was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He made great recommendations for our timeline, schedule, etc.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms's reply:

Thank you, Victoria and Christopher!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2018

We received our video, and we could not wait to watch it. Within the first two minutes of it starting my husband and I both looked at each other tearing up with pure happiness! Cores Films is AMAZING you guys!!!!!! We were blown away with the quality of the video and how clear the video is itself, and how crisp the voices are! When I was searching for a videographer as soon as I saw Cores Films trailers I knew immediately I NEEDED* them for my wedding day. I love love love, that they were able to capture every single moment and make a movie out of it. My husband and I are so glad we pulled the trigger for a videographer so now we can relive our wedding day and watch it whenever we want! ****BRIDES - Seriously do not hesistate on Cores Films, if you want nothing but the best, I highly highly suggest hiring them. You will not be disappointed! I can’t say enough wonderful great things. Thank you Diego & Manuel for doing your job so perfectly. We can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms 2
  • Brittany

Brittany Mace · Married on 05/08/2018

Amazing experience!

I would give Coresfilms a 100 star rating if I could! They are a wonderful team of video professionals who know how to make incredible wedding videos! I am so pleased I decided to choose them for my destination wedding in Punta Cana!

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

Cores Films truly knocked it out of the park. I barely noticed they were there on our wedding day yet captured every single moment perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sylvie Bisaillon · Married on 04/26/2018

Exceed my expectations

Professionals! I very much enjoyed my experience with Diego. He knows exactly what to do to get the perfect shot. We could not be happier with how our wedding video turned out.
    I absolutely recommend Diego!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2018

What an amazing experience!

Diego and his team were the best to work with. They made everyone feel so comfortable and our video turned out beautiful. We received endless compliments on his team from our guests as well as the production of our video. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Thank you Diego for creating the most beautiful video of the best day ever ! -William and Nicole Peay

Meaghan · Married on 11/29/2017

Manuel Colon from Cores Films was a joy to have as a videographer. The quality of the video was amazing and we are so happy we spent the money . I would do it again in a heart beat. Thank you Manuel and Diego for capturing all of our precious moments for a lifetime!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2017

The team of Coresfilms was amazing! From the minute I saw their first video I knew I needed them to do my wedding! On the day of my wedding Dennis made me feel super comfortable , he was great! When I received my trailer I was in shock at how amazing it was, the quality and all of the important pieces that happened throughout our wedding night was captured in the trailer! I highly recommend booking Coresfilms for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Elena · Married on 05/30/2017

If your looking for someone that knows what they’re doing this is the company you’ve been looking for. Not only is the quality amazing the staff and employees are outstanding. You defiantly pay for what you get. If you don’t believe me try to check out their website. You’ll understand what I mean. Another thing I wanted to point out was their hard work. They didn’t miss anything and were very helpful! Love Love Love the pictures and video!

Sent on 09/14/2017

MIGUEL · Married on 05/27/2017

Diego and his team were amazing! They made our wedding day smooth and were very professional. The final results of our wedding video were incredible and we can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Marie · Married on 04/22/2017

I cant tell you enough how happy I am with the video and photos of our wedding we received from Coresfilms. It was way beyond what I had ever expected and am absolutely delighted that we asked Coresfilms to do the job. They were so professional and have given us some beautiful memories. I will recommend Coresfilms to everyone who is getting married, or infact needs a videographer/photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2017

Diego and his team were amazing to work with!! We got married at the Paradisus Palma Real in February and just received our wedding video 5 months after our wedding and it was so worth the wait!! The video is amazing and everything that we ever hoped it would be! Cores Films is very responsive and easy to work with. They were so fun and professional to be around during the wedding day. Everything from their service, to responsiveness, to quality of work is top of the line!! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Heather · Married on 02/16/2017

CoresFilms was amazing to work with. They were friendly, organized, responsive, and attention-detailed!! I can't say enough great things about them, and am so happy they were there to capture our special day.

Sent on 03/01/2017