Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

101 | Castle Rock, CO

101 Reviews for Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

1.0

I am writing this review based on the experience I had today at this store with my Mom. This review has nothing to do with the products sold or that you have to have an appointment to see the bridesmaid dresses, but for the complete lack of costumer service. As soon as we walked into the store the unfriendly woman at the front asked us what we were in need of. I asked to see bridesmaid dresses and she rudely pointed over to the sale dresses and remarked at the price. We were a little confused because we wanted to see bridesmaid dresses to order. No help from the woman was offered and she seemed bothered that we were even in the store. Finally my mom asked were the entire collection of dresses were. The front desk woman rudely replied well you have to have an appointment and then we pull dresses. Do you even know which dresses you want to see? (Well you carry a few designers so how are we supposed to know what inventory you have without seeing any) My mom then asked if there was any open appointments later today and again she was agitated and rudely replied no were all booked for today, without even an offer to make us an appointment . Again I have no complaint about having to have an appointment but how rudely we were treated by the front desk lady who Im sure is the owner Heather based on the picture of you on your website. If it wasn't you Heather than you need someone else working the front and if it was you WOW how unprofessional you were and rude and nasty. The woman at the front (Heather?) never asked if she could help us in any way or schedule an appointment or even tell us some of the bridesmaid dresses in stock. As we left the woman did not even acknowledge us by even saying thank you for stopping in. You were clearly to busy for us (even though the store was empty) and acted as if we were bothering you with our presences. Again I'm sure you have beautiful stock but the customer service was TERRIBLE! I hope you read this review and fix your attitude.

Sent on 06/04/2016