Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

101 | Castle Rock, CO

101 Reviews for Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

• Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 09/18/2012

Loved my experience!!! The search for my bridal gown was not easy. I searched and tried on a ton of dresses at about six different stores until I found the perfect one at Wedding Treasures. My consultant Robbi made me feel incredibly comfortable, and she was very patient, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She listened to what I wanted and what I didn’t want. I knew, by this time, that I was a big fan of Maggie Soterro gowns and Wedding Treasures had many for me to look at plus other gowns from other designers that I didn’t try before. The Maggie dress, Karena Royale, was perfect and I ordered it that day along with a veil to match. My dress came in without any issues and Heather gave my sister (MOH) a total bridal boot camp that ensured I would look beautiful on my wedding day. Heather’s professionalism and grace put me at ease immediately. She truly cares about her brides and she instantly becomes a great friend. You can see how much they care from the moment you walk into their boutique because the salon is immaculate, well decorated and the entire staff are superb! It’s not easy finding the perfect dress that has so many emotions tied to it but everyone at Wedding Treasures understands that and I really, most highly, recommend you going there!

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2012

Wedding Treasures has a good variety of dresses and I was able to find the perfect dress. My experience was fantastic! I'm so glad I didn't waste my time or money at a "chain bridal dress shop". Thank you Heather and Ashley for making my experience AMAZING! My Maggie Sottero Karena Royale was the perfect dress for my wedding in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Laura · Married on 08/17/2012

I highly recommend this shop to anyone and everyone. My experience with the shop, and ALL employees has been great! I am the maid of honor for my sister's wedding, and my sister was on a fairly low budget. We went in and Heather was able to help us pin down budget, styles and everything, it was great. With a small store, to be honest, we went in not sure if they would have anything at all in the budget but how wrong we were! The service was amazing. I asked my sister (the bride) if we could for sure do the bridesmaids' dresses from here mainly to support local business, but also because of how fantastic the service is. The selection of dresses (mainly bridal) was not huge, as to be expected with a boutique, however, everything is high quality, and unique. We did shop at David's Bridal as well, the service was ok but the selection of gowns was just cookie cutter for the most part, and you can feel quality difference with your fingertips between the two shops. I can't praise Wedding Treasures enough, and I must say that I did read some of the other reviews; one person went as far as saying the shop looked like a haunted house??!?!?! WHAT? Bad experience is one thing, but the building is a beautiful bright yellow with white trim, a picture perfect building. Just my two cents on that! On the inside it's any girl's fantasy where there are the mirrors that almost enclose the bride while she stands on her pedestal feeling and looking like a princess, where as at DB, the brides have to share the spotlight with each other.
    It's a shame that people have bad experiences, and I can't speak for the other person who didn't have the best time, but I highly recommend this shop to any bride who wants friendly, knowledgeable and truthful service, while getting an amazing, high quality product.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much!! It is so special when I read a review like yours and helps remind me why I go to work each and every day!! You are wonderful and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others!!

Kim · Married on 08/11/2012

I went to Wedding Treasures after finding a dress I was happy with at David's Bridal. I wasn't expecting to find my dress there, thinking it would be out of my budget, but they were recommended by my florist. Wow was I blown away! The staff were amazingly friendly. They were able to pick out exactly the right dresses for me based off some very vague details that I gave them. I ended up with a dress I never even thought I would like, and I'm still ecstatic about it!! For maybe $20 more than the David's Bridal pick, I had "the dress" in a stunning, high quality fabric that fit me and my personality to a t! I am so thankful for Heather and the whole crew for making me look like the "prettiest princess" :)

Sent on 09/12/2012

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you!!

Savannah · Married on 06/15/2012

I loved my experience at Wedding Treasures! My consultant was so helpful in finding the dress of my dreams. She understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me find the dress that fit not just my body but also my personality. :)

Sent on 11/19/2011

Savannah,
    Thank you so much and please send pictures, we cant wait to see them..... Congrats!!!!

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2012

Very helpful and had a variety of dresses for all venues and in all price ranges! took the time to get to know me and my needs and desires and even went out of their way to help me get my wedding party dresses in on time and in the right sizes.
    Awesome customer service and amazing quality of dresses dont always match up but at wedding treasures they did

Sent on 10/22/2012

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2012

Heather and Ashley were the best. They were so helpful and professional. The Maggie Sottero dress was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Hiedi · Married on 01/28/2012

Wedding Treasures was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses. Heather made my whole experience amazing! She made the time for my bridal party to come in so that I could show them THE DRESS! There was drama with a person at the trial and Heather made sure that it was still about me and about my experience. Everything after that was great too! My fitting was amazing. When my dress got in Heather made showed up early for me because my schedule was crazy. My dress was the right size, color, and style and CLEAN!!! Every hope and expectation that I had for dress shopping was fulfilled and more. This is an amazing shop with amazing people!

Sent on 02/15/2012

Kylynn · Married on 11/12/2011

I loved working with Heather at Wedding Treasures. She is professional and really knows what she is doing. She is honest and reminds you that you are picking out YOUR dress and YOUR opinion matters most. I had 11 people with me when dress shopping and Wedding Treasures accomodated each and every one of them. It was a great experience, I would do it again, and I would high recommend Wedding Treasures.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Cindy · Married on 08/21/2011

The owner was so nice to work with. Very knowledgeable in the business. I chose the 2nd dress that I tried on and it was perfect. She was so helpful in showing us how to lace up the back of my dress and how to bustle the dress. Just a wonderful place to purchase my very special dress.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Dianna · Married on 08/21/2011

Beautiful Maggie Sottero dress and exceptional service!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Dianna,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you with your gown purchase!
    -Heather
    Wedding Treasures

Libby · Married on 08/19/2011

Heather was absolutely amazing and helped me find the perfect dress! She also recommended an amazing seamstress who did my alterations to make the dress fit like a glove! And we got all of our tuxes there as well and they looked great. She just moved to a new location, which is absolutely beautiful! Go buy your dress from Heather!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Melanie · Married on 07/17/2011

Planning a Colorado wedding from Florida can be challenging, but Heather did an amazing job in helping our family to make sure everything was 100% for our special day. We had last minute tuxedo challenges and Heather was flexible and accommodating with everyone. I ordered my dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, shoes, accessories and tuxedos from her store and everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie, it has been amazing and I still love looking at your pictures in our store!

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2011

Heather was so wonderful in helping me for my big day! I talk about her to all my friends who are planning their weddings and would recommend her over and over! She made buying my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and all the tuxes the easiest experience I could have ever asked for.

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2011

Heather was absolutely wonderful in helping me with my big day! She was so wonderful in taking care of me and my beautiful dress. Heather made buying my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dresses and all the tuxes so stress free that I would recommend her over and over!

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2011

A dress from a bridal show brought me to this shop, even though it was very out of the way for us. The sales team was very receptive and perceptive of what I was looking for, and helped every step of the way! I highly recommend their prices, service, and selection.

Sent on 05/07/2011

Heather and Erin are wonderful to work with and provide much needed support and feedback. Wedding Treasures has so many great dresses to choose from and I will go back to them for future needs. :)

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2014

Thank you Heather you and your team were wonderful!!

Sent on 07/25/2014
  • User2069732 · 2+ years ago

I loved Wedding Treasures. They really make your experience feel very personal. Heather always gave me a hug every time I came in for a fitting or to pick up an accessory. The other girls that work there are just as sweet and very helpful. I will definately recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Laura · Married on 07/29/2011

Wedding Treasures had beautiful dresses to pick from, although their inventory is not huge. I loved my dress. We didn't have an appointment, which they prefer, but we were still able to try on dresses and found the perfect dress! Heather was helpful in finding a seamstress to alter my dress in a rush since I was from out of town.

Sent on 02/07/2012

When I came in to Wedding Treasures, I was on a short timeline and needed to find a dress yesterday. Their staff is SO friendly and helpful, so the process was easy. I was able to try on a number of dresses, and ended up finding THE ONE (the gasps of awe from my mom and best friend gave it away ha!). Since we were on a tight turn around we were able to buy the dress of the rack, and they gave us a recommendation for alterations who also ended up being great!

I will defiantly recommend this place to anyone I know looking for a wedding dress in Colorado!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2013

My dress was amazing and they were able to work with me on a tight schedule. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Went out of their way to make me and my friends comfortable. Felt like I was important not a commission (unlike some other bridal shops).

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

3.0

The staff at Wedding Treasures was fantastic. From the very first visit to the last visit. They were incredibly knowledgeable about their products and making nervous brides and their families comfortable. It was such a blessing to find their store and the dress of my dreams. Thank you Heather and the rest of your team for a magical experience!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2012

I loved this little shop from the minute I walked in. I think that they may have been busy or distracted during my first visit because we did not get the best customer service, but I was ultimately very happy with my purchase and glad I visited them.

Sent on 07/15/2012