Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

101 | Castle Rock, CO

101 Reviews for Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2013

Ashley was such a great help and so sweet she made my experience one to remember :) and heather is the sweetest owner she made me feel like the bride finally !

Sent on 12/18/2013

Caitlin · Married on 09/28/2013

I can't say enough good things about Heather and her staff at Wedding Treasures! They are professional, knowledgeable, kind, accommodating and everything in between. I originally went there because they carry Maggie Sottero and they had a gown I was looking for in particular (I ended up purchasing something different) and I could not have asked for a better experience! They have an amazing selection of inventory.

I just had my appointment to pick up my gown and again they made it a great experience and were full of advice on the gown and alterations. I would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Treasures to every bride!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2013

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience. I got my dream dress for a very reasonable price and Heather made me feel like a queen who had won the lottery when I said yes to the dress.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/20/2013

What can I say... Wedding Treasures is a dream come true. From my first appointment with Robbie to all the subsequent appointments with Heather and her team. I've bought my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress and rehearsal dress at the store. Each time I go in, Heather welcomes me with a warm smile and hug and takes care of me until I feel I have everything I need. She never rushes you and makes sure each detail is covered. Even when she is dealing with her own personal life issues she makes each and every appointment entirely about you. This goes beyond incredible customer service and shows just what a kind and truly good hearted person she is.

You read about nightmare shopping experiences and I can promise you, you won't have that here. I dare you to walk into the store and not fall in love with the beautiful gowns and people.

Thank you Heather!

Sent on 06/05/2013

lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

Best experience ever buying a dress! They helped me find the perfect dress! All the ladies are so helpful and sweet, i will never go to any other wedding shop except them!!! thank you so much and can't wait to wear my dress on my big day!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Janelle · Married on 09/07/2013

I found several dresses that were wonderful! It was hard to choose but at the end with the helpfulness of Robbie, I got the perfect one!! I really like that its all about "you" when your there. Very sweet little shop with some big name dresses and a very big selection. Its a cute homey and quaint store and the woman there are fabulous! I will definitely be recommending this store to anyone and everyone :)

Thanks again ladies, I cant wait for my BIG day!!! xo Janelle

Sent on 07/15/2013

Breann · Married on 09/01/2013

LOVE THIS BRIDAL SALON... the staff is amazing and makes you feel like you are the only bride they are attending to. The owner Heather has so much pride in her shop that takes great care of you! The rest of the staff (Erin and Robbie) were so friendly and really easy to work with!

If you are go anywhere for dress shopping, you have to go to Wedding Treasures!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Tawny · Married on 08/15/2013

Wedding treasures is absolutely amazing. I was out of town for 4 months before my wedding and they made sure all my bridesmaids were taken care of. They are super friendly and extremely professional. I look forward to going in there every time! They were very helpful when I was choosing my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. And they had a great selection! I would highly highly highly recommend them to everyone I know. They are the best!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

The place was very welcoming and loved the one on one action you get from the consultant. I had an awesome experience and highly recommend them. They have great dresses and great customer service!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/27/2013

Beautiful shop and the sweetest girls! They were so helpful in finding my dress. I was indecisive and they were not pushy at all. There prices are very reasonable and the one on one care you get puts David's Bridal to shame. My mom and I were blown away by how easy they made everything. The icing on the cake was getting to Skype my sister who lives out of state so she could be a part of watching me try on dresses. I cannot wait to walk down the isle in my dress. Thank you wedding treasures staff! Your awesome :)

Sent on 02/03/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/29/2013

The service here is above and beyond anything else I have experienced. I had gone to a few other Bridal Salons and all of them pale in comparison to Wedding Treasures.

Imagine this, you are the only bride trying on dresses (even on a Saturday at 2, you are still the only bride in the gown room). I loved the personalized feel of being the only one trying on dresses and standing in front of the multiple mirrors. It really is a unique experience being the main focus of the associates and not having to share your spotlight with other brides. :) This is your moment and you should be the center of attention.

The dresses are extremely well taken care of. Wedding Treasures is the ONLY store I went to where they keep their dresses in nice, clear garment bags with the picture of the wedding dress in the pocket of the garment bag. Imagine that! Getting to actually "See" what your dress looks like on someone instead of trying to judge it on the hanger.

Not only do you get this one-of-a-kind experience, but their dresses are affordable! It was the first store I could go to where I had an expansive selection of dresses I liked under $2,000.

The first time I went to Wedding Treasures, I took my MOH and we had so much fun with Ashley. Ashley helped me realize what style of dress I was looking for and even ran to the front of the store to grab a mannequin wearing a grey suit to see if it would match the dress. (My Fiance wants to wear a grey suit). She was so helpful that I came back 2 months later with my mom to try on more dresses. This time we were helped by Robbie. Wedding Treasures knew I would be running a little late due to a hair appointment and let me e-mail them pictures of dresses I was liking. Once we arrived at the store, Robbie couldn't wait to start helping me pick out my dream dress. Thanks to my email, she already had some great ideas of what dresses I would like. And... I fell in love. It was the first dress I tried on with Robbie, a beautiful Maggie Sotterro. I couldn't stop dreaming about the dress and, two days later, my mom and I returned to take measurements and buy the dress!

Heather was able to get me in quickly and did the measurements herself. I probably stood in my dress for about an hour discussing with Heather and Robbie my wedding plans and different ideas of how to alter the dress. Heather was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel such at ease.

Wedding Treasures a place that you can feel completely confident buying from. Heather and her associates are complete perfection!

Sent on 06/21/2012

My dress fit perfectly! All of the accessories looked wonderful.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mollye · Married on 06/22/2013

Wedding Treasures bridal salon made my dress buying experience very special. Before the salon, visiting their website was great and I was able to shop their collections and get a good idea of that I wanted before I ventured to the store and had an audience. I loved how they had a private salon room for trying on dresses (...ok, maybe it wasn’t officially private, but we made the first appointment of the day so there wasn’t anyone else wandering the store.) Brier was my dress consultant and helped pick some dresses to try on that were still in the shape I wanted, but with a twist. In the end I went with my first pick (I did my homework on the website!) The salon was clean, courteous, and well organized. Wedding Treasures made my dress buying experience very special!

(Yes, I live in LA, but I traveled to CO to included my mother in law in the dress buying experience. Our appointment was the Friday after Thanksgiving and I picked up the dress the Saturday before Easter.)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2013

I LOVE every experience I have had with Wedding Treasures!
    When I was trying on wedding dresses, I tried on more than 75 and went to about 10 stores. My experience at Wedding Treasures was the best experience I had in any shop!
    The consultant I tried on dresses with was Robbie. My maid of honor and I had so much fun during the appointment. The conversation was amazing and she worked with me to find dresses I would love. And if I put on a dress I didn't like she could tell I didn't like it (or wouldn't like it) and almost always knew why!
    Unfortunately, I fell in love with a dress at another store, though I spent two months debating about getting the dress I liked from Wedding Treasures or the dress I loved from a different store. My love won.

I just got back from going to Wedding Treasures again, this time looking at dresses for my bridesmaids. I was having drama with one of my bridesmaids. I was lucky enough to get Robbie again, and she helped me select a dress and deal with the drama.

Every experience with this store has been amazing! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Found my bridesmaids dresses here at the first place I visited. Prices were about what I anticipated for a dress. My mom, bridesmaids and I were the only one in the salon during our appointment, and I very much enjoyed the experience. Especially after being in the Park Meadows Davids Bridal!! There was a lot to choose from and I found plenty of dresses to choose from!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Brooke-Lynn

Brooke-Lynn · Married on 05/03/2013

Heather and the gals at Wedding Treasures made my experience dress shopping truly special!

Sent on 04/13/2013

To be honest, I was not looking forward to shopping for a dress, but a friend recommended Wedding Treasures. My mom & I drove down there and I was so surprised at how much fun we had. The satff are amazing. I found my dream dress and the team at Wedding Treasures made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Carrie · Married on 03/16/2013

I have worked with and for many bridal companies in the business capacity for many years. When it finally came time for me to find a dress for my own personal day, I knew hands down that Heather at Wedding Treasures was the place for me to go based on the exceptional work relationship I had with her previously. Not living in her area I knew that it was worth the drive to make my appointment with her. She and her staff are so personable yet so professional in the perfect blend that makes the experience that much more comfortable and enjoyable. The first thing I noticed about the dresses was how picking out the dress on the rack isn't a guessing game because she has the picture right on the bag. Absolutely GENIUS Heather! I had picked out a dress that I actually had never seen before on any rack and found it from a catalog. She had it on the rack! The skills Heather has at knowing what the correct size is commendable. I am sure most people know that when you measure yourself and compare to the company measurements that it often is off by some amount. Heather predicted this perfectly and we ordered what she was sure to work. Had we ordered the company manufacturer recommendations, the dress would have been way too big! The dress arrived and it fit perfect. I love how Heather took the time to assist with the accessories for the dress such a playing with veils and head piece looks. I will recommend Wedding Treasures to everyone, even if people are out of town. An experience like this is worth the drive. I will be sending people here for more than just Wedding attire, but also prom and evening wear. She has such a great selection of that too! My mom loves the shop so much that she wants to get her needed dresses from Heather as well. Trust me, you will not regret your decision to work with these people. Thank you Heather for the best experience ever!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! Your are an amazing person and I am so grateful to have met you and had the opportunity to help you with your wedding!! Hope to see you again soon with wedding day pictures!

Linda · Married on 12/07/2012

I purchased my daughter's wedding dress at Wedding Treasures. Robbie and Erin were incredible!!! The service is what sets Wedding Treasures apart from other bridal shops!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Jenn · Married on 11/13/2012

Heather and her team are AMAZING. I don't think that even comes close to describing the customer service and genuine care they have in providing the most amazing, special experience to each bride. I looked at a few different places to purchase my gown and decided to go with Wedding Treasures. Heather and Ashley are so helpful and knowledgeable about every gown body style and everything in-between. They helped me pick out the perfect gown. I chose to purchase my Gown, Bridesmaids dresses and Flower Girl dresses here. They are so patient and willing to answer any and every question you have. I think the defining moment in service was when my dress came in. They not only re-scheduled my appointment so that my Great-Grandmother could come to see it since she wont be able to travel for the wedding. They spend so much time explaining to my Matron of Honor how to fluff my train for perfect pictures. How to help me get in and out of it. Everything NO ONE in any of the other weddings I have been in have ever mentioned. These ladies know their dresses and genuinely care for their customers. Choosing Wedding Treasures will not be a mistake for any bride! I will recommend them hands down to anyone i ever encounter who is getting married. Thanks Heather and Ashley, You are the best!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,..... I was just wondering why I work 80 hours a week and you have answered me!! You are amazing and I am so blessed to have you as a customer and part of the Wedding Treasures family!! Love you Jenn!!
    -Heather & Ashley

Kari · Married on 10/27/2012

I am so glad I ended up venturing out to this tiny shop! It is appointment only, however, you are the only person even in the wedding dress room. It was very private and personal. The employees were very helpful and did a great job of listening to what I was looking for. Since we got married out of state, we got our tuxes elsewhere, but they helped us pick our vest colors to call in to our other shop. Picking out my wedding dress was such a great experience and it's all because of this great shop! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2012

If you're looking for a bridal shop to provide you with personal service and affordable options, then Wedding Treasures is a must visit!! I visited some high priced boutiques and after visiting Wedding Treasures I realized that I didn't need to pay thousands of dollars to purchase a gown that makes me feel beautiful and is exceptional quality.

All brides are also provided with an additional discount if you purchase bridesmaid dresses there too. They have a great selection to choose from and we found a dress that was exactly what we were looking for.

Wedding Treasures also works with an exceptional seamstress, Inna's Discount Tailoring & Alterations. I cannot say enough about how welcoming and amazing Inna is. My dress was strapless and fit like a glove. I felt so comfortable on the day of my wedding and could not keep track of how many compliments I received.

I highly, highly recommend Wedding Treasures when looking for all of your bridal attire!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Desarae · Married on 10/06/2012

Very friendly, helpful & honest!! I would get my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes here, but not possible for me, as my friends and family live in Iowa. I would highly recommend this boutique to brides!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Karen · Married on 09/28/2012

I can't say enough about the exceptional customer service at Wedding Treasures and Heather Struna the owner! I fell in love with a dress online and literally called or sent an email inquiry to every retailer in Colorado and the majority of the boutiques listed for Texas. I even made a spreadsheet to keep track of the bridal stores I had called. Honest! Finally, it must have been fate as a bridal store within 3 hours of me (Wedding Treasures) was having a trunk show the following week and the dress I had fallen in love with was one of the samples to be included. I had previously visited several other stores in the Denver area and along the Front Range prior to seeing this dress online, so I can also say that Heather at Wedding Treasures provided the best and friendliest service. She wasn’t “pushy” in any way as I had observed in a few other stores. I could just tell that she genuinely wants her clients for find their dream dress and actually would question your decision to purchase something if she could sense any doubt that it wasn’t “the one” for you. I placed the order for my dress that day, but did go back a few additional times and Heather was always gracious in allowing me to try on the sample dress with my shoes, jewelry, and veils. Thank you for everything and your patience with me Heather! Since I am in the Hospitality Industry myself, I can honestly say that the service you provided at Wedding Treasures was the most hospitable in my search for the perfect wedding dress, and I am so grateful to you!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

I went to Wedding Treasures for my first wedding dress experience which really set my expectations for the remainder of my appointments, all of which fell short of Wedding Treasures. Ashley was my consultant and she gave me the attention that I felt I deserved as a bride looking for my perfect dress. She was helpful and patient and did not give her opinions. I brought a pretty large group with me (my mom, sister, 2 bridesmaids, maid of honor, and a family friend) and Ashley assured me that the only person she would listen to was me. If I didn't want to try on a dress that my group picked out, then she wouldn't make me. I ended up coming back to Wedding Treasures after my other appointments to buy my dress and Ashley let me try the dress on again and helped me pick the perfect veil to go with it. She let me take my time in deciding and then took my measurements and my dress was ordered! It was so simple, which is what every bride wants when choosing a wedding dress. Ashley was great and I would absolutely recommend this store to any other bride looking for a personal experience.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Ashley, you are a wonderful customer!!