Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

101 | Castle Rock, CO

101 Reviews for Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Thomas · Married on 11/01/2014

Robbie was extremely helpful in providing my daughter the time and the professional expertise in selecting the perfect wedding dress. I feel that Robbie went over and above the call of duty to accomplish the delightful experience that was afforded us.She even came in on her day off to meet with us, which is a rare event in today's fast paced world. We certainly enjoyed doing business with your company and would recommend them in the future. Thanks again.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2014

These girls were amazing! I found the perfect dress and got so many compliments. They recommended the best alterer for my style of dress and treated me so professionally. I absolutely love this place.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Thank you Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo for great customer services, pricing and care start to finish of our special event. Heather and her staff went the extra mile for me in so many ways. They provided a loaner dress for me to try on and ordered the dress I wanted from the designer they carried in house. Then they provided a great tailor to finish the dress alterations. Lastly, the week of, Heather and her staff steamed my dress for me. A million thanks to your quality services.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Cassandra · Married on 09/21/2014

After waiting over a year and a half to go wedding dress shopping, my first stop was at Wedding Treasures and I could not have asked for a better experience to start off the hunt for my perfect gown. The process of selecting gowns at Wedding Treasures is the BEST I have ever seen, and I've been to my fair share of wedding boutiques both for myself and friends getting married. Seriously, I cannot get over how great they were in selecting gowns for me to try on! My consultant was phenomenal as well. She was attentive and helped me into each and every dress and was extremely patient! While I did not actually purchase my dress from Wedding Treasures (I found several fantastic gowns here though), I would HIGHLY recommend them to any and every bride in the area. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses too. Overall, the best experience I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 08/21/2013

They staff was incredible truly an amazing experience.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Ariel · Married on 09/19/2014

Ashley was awesome!!! My MOH made the appointment for me, and she said they were very responsive to her and even asked her what I liked & my dress budget over the phone so the consultant was prepared. When we came in Ashley was immediately friendly and started to ask me about the wedding& just confirmed what my MOH told her over the phone. She showed us how to pull dress & brought things I might like. She NEVER made me feel bad about having a smaller budget. And even told me how to find the price of the dress before I pulled it. She respected me & my modest budget.

What I was really surprised by is that when you make an appointment you are the only bride in the salon. You never have to feel embarrased about coming out of the dressing room or like you are being too emotional because you nearly know everyone! I was never pressured into a dress I didn't like & was not pressured to go up in budget. Later I learned that none of the consultants work on commission! That's nearly un-heard of to me & awesome!

When I found my dress, they even let me buy the sample because it fit me nearly perfect & made it right in my budget. Overall, I couldn't give these ladies high enough praise! Thank you, you were totally worth the trip from Jackson Hole, Wyoming! :)

Sent on 03/23/2014

Joe · Married on 09/07/2014

Wedding Treasures was such a joy to work with. We worked with the owner, Heather, on our bridesmaids gowns and she made it much easier than I thought it would be. I tend to be on the more particular side and up front let her know the look that I was going for. She was very patient with me and asked me to go through her website and find dresses that I liked. I brought my four bridesmaids with me and Heather let us choose some dresses for them to try on. Knowing what I was looking for, she brought out one dress that was perfect for each and every bridesmaid. Each of them loved it and looked beautiful in it.

Heather also worked with my husband and I to find the perfect tuxes for wedding. We both have similar style but didn't want to be super matchy-matchy. She worked with us and found the perfect look for both of us that was both complimentary and individual. I wouldn't change a single look that she helped us find.

Sent on 02/17/2015

I can't say enough about Wedding Treasures. Their entire team is wonderful-and I have met them all. I had the pleasure of working with Robbie and Erin and I can tell you they made everything very easy. I felt comfortable because there was no pressure to buy immediately. The focus was on me and what I wanted in a dress. I have been to many different shops so I know that these ladies are the best and also the most knowledgable. Out of 6 stores, they were the only ones to suggest that I take advantage of the gown on loan program. They helped me to order in a gown I had seen online and couldn't find in stores anywhere- just so I could try it on. As it turns out, this was the gown I bought! The appreciation I have for the way Wedding Treasures treated me is beyond words. From the bottom of my heart, thank you ladies.
    Also, I must mention that the perks I received because I bought my gown there were great too. All around best buying experience....well ever!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Kristi · Married on 07/26/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Wedding Treasures Bridal!!

I was on the waiting list for a Saturday appointment. I received a call saying that Robbie one of the staff members was going to come in on her day off to help. I thought, this is a good sign.

Robbie asked me questions about my style and what mattered to me. She immediately got an idea and grabbed a dress for me to try on. Little did I know that was the dress I would be walking out with that day!!

Robbie was a great person to work with!!!

On a side note: Another thing that I though was especially great was the owner rung me up! She was so genuinely nice and happy to be there. I could tell she is very passionate about her store. That says a lot in my mind.

Thanks again - Kristi

Sent on 03/12/2014

Amber · Married on 07/12/2014

They helped find my perfect dress for my wedding day! They were nice and personable and very helpful in finding what I wanted.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ty · Married on 07/05/2014

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this dress shop is! Not only do they have the best selection in the Denver area, but they also make you feel like the only customer in the shop. Because you are!!!!!!! They make appointments just for you and help you out every step of the way.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Becky · Married on 06/20/2014

Wedding Treasures is the perfect place to get any wedding attire. I absolutely adore all the staff I worked with there. They are so genuine, honest, and supportive. I was stuck between two dresses and the two consultants I worked with were so patient and supportive as I made my decision. They are truly there to help YOU and make sure the client is happy and getting what they want. They also have a great selection of dresses and accessories. I recommend this place to ANYONE. I am so glad they were my first stop, I did not even think about looking anywhere else for my dress. Thank you Heather & staff for an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2014

My husband and I got married on June 16, 2014 and I cannot say how happy we both were with the help of Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock. The ladies were so helpful and went above and beyond to get the dress I wanted in the right amount of time. They helped me find the perfect tiara, earrings, veil, and bracelet at their store. They made me feel beautiful and like they truly cared about me. I am so grateful for their help and would recommend them to anyone!!! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

Sent on 07/18/2014

Great friendly people. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted without the consultants pressuring me to buy anything. I had the whole place as I looked, no having to share consultants.

Sent on 08/28/2014

April · Married on 05/31/2014

I originally found Heather through a sorority sister and then after being so impressed with her and her shop, I sent my sister-in-law to her which is when I first really became a customer. Heather and Erin and just amazing. The knowledge they have about gowns, sizing and communication with brides is what has impressed me the most. They also know how to make it a fun experience. And they care about their brides. Whether its the wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, or the mother of the bride, Heather knows how to communicate with everyone to get to what is appropriate, the bride's vision and make everyone happy. I can not say enough about Heather and her team and I will continue to refer every single one of my friends to her as I know they will be in excellent hands!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Heather · Married on 05/30/2014

Heather is amazing at what she does. She understands that every girls wants her own special day and helps you look amazing!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/25/2014

We got our wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and the groom's and groomsmen's tuxedos from Wedding Treasures. It was a very positive experience. Their prices are reasonable and all of their stuff is high quality. I would highly recommend Wedding Treasures to others.

Sent on 06/18/2014

I cannot say enough about how positive our experience was with all of the employees of Wedding Treasures. It was enjoyable and fun and we felt valued.
    Thank you for leading us to the 74th dress - which was perfect!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2013

I bought my wedding gown at Wedding Treasures and it was a wonderful experience! I worked with Robbi and Erin who were fantastic! They were so patient, willing to work with me until we found the perfect dress and veil combination. I loved the personal attention that we received and they not only made me feel very special, but they also made my parents, grandparents and brother feel special as well! I would definitely recommend Wedding Treasures and I am so thankful that I bought my gown from them! Any bride looking for a fun, special shopping experience should definitely shop at Wedding Treasures!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Robin · Married on 11/29/2013

Heather and all the staff were great!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Shannara · Married on 11/09/2013

The ladies were so wonderful and you can tell they love their job. They went the extra mile to help make my day awesome, and the dress was more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/26/2013

Wedding Treasures made my dress buying experience so delightful. Their store is nice and intimate, and their sales associates are personable, honest, and knowledgable. They worked with me through a few hiccups I had that affected my wedding plans. I cannot wait to go back and share the photos of the big day!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

While searching for my perfect bridal gown I had appointments with 2 Denver bridal salons on the same day. I wanted a Maggie Sottero gown for my big day and went to the 2 salons that showcased most of her gowns. I ended up finding my gown at a different salon but decided to buy my gown from Wedding Treasures because the customer service, rather customer CARE, was unparalleled.

Upon arrival, I was greeted and met my AMAZING bridal consultant Robbie. Naturally, I was nervous to try on gowns and afraid I might not find something but Robbie calmed my nerves and assured me that we would find a beautiful gown. Unlike their competitors, the sample gowns are in pristine condition, clean, and cared for beautifully. You could buy them off the rack and have a gown in mint condition! Appointments are given ample time and plenty space for family and friends. The salon is quiet with only a couple brides at a time allowing the bridal consultant to guide a bride gently to the perfect gown.

My entire experience with Wedding Treasures has been wonderful, I would recommend them to anyone! Heather and Robbie have truly been the best and I know I can trust them with my special day from my gown and accessories to my bridesmaid dresses and bridal party tuxes!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

Fantastic group of ladies to work with! Heather, Erin, and Robbi you all made my dress buying experience so wonderful. True professionals who have a real passion for what they are doing. Highly recommend anyone in the greater Denver area to check this place out. Thank you ladies for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2013

gia · Married on 10/05/2013

I have had such a wonderful experience working with Wedding Treasures. I happen to stumble in one day when I was on the hunt for my bridesmaid dresses. The staff was more then accommodating. I narrowed down my bridesmaid dress options with the help of the knowledgeable staff. I then came in more then once to have my ladies try my favorite dress on, every time I felt more then welcome!! I then decided I wanted to look for my wedding gown at Wedding Treasures! I looked at 4 different boutiques in the Denver and Denver Metro area. The staff at Wedding Treasures made my bridal experience SO special, something I did not feel at the other three boutiques. They are not pushy and all of the gowns are extremely reasonable for the outstanding quality and uniqueness. Not only will you find the gown of your dreams you will make excellent friends. Everyone down to the owner Heather treats you like family and will not only help you find the dress, they will help you with any question you might have about any aspect of your wedding. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not make an appointment and experience all that Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock, Co has to offer.

Sent on 04/30/2013