Wedding Street - Utah Reviews

55 | Pleasant Grove, UT

55 Reviews for Wedding Street - Utah

Sheerah · Married on 10/13/2017

The Wedding Street team was so great!! I planned this wedding reception from out of state and have never lived in UT and we only had 2 months. I could not have done it with out Wedding Street. They made it so easy on the Bride and Groom to make their choices and put their personal stamp on the wedding reception and still allowed me to keep it on budget. It was beautiful and we all had great time and as stress free as possible!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sara · Married on 06/01/2017

Melanie was a great help for the wedding, especially since all our family was coming from out of town. She coordinated everything and helped me a lot with both the rehearsal and wedding plans. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an all-inclusive experience!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Mayat · Married on 10/13/2017

Wedding Street was super great and easy to work with. She even managed to get a deal with a location that wasn’t originally one of her venues because it was the one I wanted

Sent on 11/06/2017

Philip · Married on 09/09/2017

3.4
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0

Make sure you meet Melanie before the day of your wedding so that she truly understands what you need and what kind of person you are. On our wedding day, we arrived at the venue at the time we were told and the Wedding Street Coordinator was not there. It was kind of a weird situation to not know where you were supposed to be and not have a coordinator there to tell you. Wedding Street gives you the option to hire a coordinator which we had done and so I would expect a little more direction from this service. The woman who made our wedding cake was wonderful and so was the catering. They knew what they were doing and it was spot on. I was a bit disappointed in the florist. Our florist told us that she could not find juniper berries for my wife's bouquet even though there are thousands if not millions of junipers in the state which were in perfect condition. I personally asked one of my friends to go and and find some and it only took him about 30 minutes to do so. It just seemed silly that this was something that we had to do in order to get what we wanted. The wedding was wonderful in the end and most of the services from Wedding Street were of good value. We are pretty flexible people and I'm not sure everyone would be so forgiving.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Wow, this took me by surprise! I felt the event went very well; I walked away, after receiving numerous compliments, feeling very pleased on how the evening went. I am glad however, to get your perspective, as I had no idea you were under the impression that I was late. As agreed, I arrived one hour prior to the ceremony commencement time, I seen you and Mindy walking through the parking lot about thirty minutes after my arrival, I immediately approached and started to work with Mindy. A friendly reminder, I was not hired to coordinate the rehearsal and or the ceremony. Nevertheless, I did assist the venue staff member in getting everyone lined-up for the ceremony. I personally looked over everyone to make sure they had their flowers in hand, rings were ready and in addition, taking charge of the marriage license, so it would be set up in a beautiful location for pictures during the signing.

Likewise the reception went very well; all activities transitioned smoothly with me frequently checking in with you and Mindy prior to each activity. No one came to me with any concerns or complaints throughout the entire evening; therefore, I'm perplexed that you were displeased or frustrated with the event.

I have left you a message to call, so please contact me at your earliest convenience, as it would be beneficial to further review your concerns.

Sincerely, Melanie

Cara · Married on 12/30/2016

1.6
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0
      2.0
      2.0

Use another more experienced and professional vendor. I arrived to my reception seeing that only half of the decorations were set up and the caterer was an hour late. Better yet, the owner texted me the morning of my wedding giving me a list of items to bring to my reception that should have been communicated to me well before the wedding day. If you want your wedding day to be seamless and perfect, choose another vendor.

Sent on 05/10/2017