Wedding Solutions Reviews

38 | Jacksonville, FL

38 Reviews for Wedding Solutions

Joshua · Married on 06/01/2015

Dan was wonderful! He was was a true professional. He was thoughtful, kind and knew how to make us feel special. He was very funny and had a great sense of humor. All in all, it was the best experience of my life. Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

One of my proudest moments was having the honor to officiate your wedding to your beautiful bride.

Beth · Married on 05/30/2015

Dan Mclean was wonderful. he made the ceremony very special. I had several guests approach and ask me who he was and how I found him... Couldn't have hoped for more from someone I had never met. Great Job!!

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Thank you, Beth, to both you and Steve for allowing me to share in your daughter's special day. What a glorious wedding! May they have a lifetime of happiness! Dr. Dan

Tom · Married on 05/01/2015

Dr. Dan turned out to be the perfect officiant to suit our needs. He took the time to meet and get to know us well before the ceremony, and to ascertain our needs. We were able to tailor the ceremony to our needs with his input and it turned out even better than we had hoped. I would recommend Dr Dan without reservation.

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Your wedding was a blast! I appreciate you both, so very much...enjoy the rest of your lives together. Dr. Dan

Sherlyn · Married on 02/26/2015

Dan was wonderful he made our day extra special. I will recommend him to anyone looking for someone to make their day special

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the gracious review...I do value your feedback! Blessings, Dr. Dan

Renee · Married on 02/19/2015

"25 years ago I married my husband at the courthouse without our family being able to attend. While my husband asked my dad’s permission to marry me, I missed the opportunity to have my dad walk me down the aisle and give me away. As a gift to ourselves and our family, we decided to renew our vows on this special anniversary. I had everything planned except for choosing the officiant. As soon as I met Dan McLean I knew I had to look no further.
    He talked with me for over an hour about my husband and I’s life together, our daughter and grandson, and even our extended family. My dad is not well and may not be with this us much longer so when I expressed how important this vow renewal was to me Dan simply stated, “It’s an honor for me to do this for you”. As I expressed my simple ideas for our renewal, Dan was kind enough to give us some ideas that made our day even more special. By the end of our conversation, Dan knew my vow renewal was in his hands and simply told me “I got this”.
    On the day of our vow renewal ceremony I really didn’t know what to expect – I didn’t have a real wedding to compare to. Dan arrived early and spoke briefly with our family. He made everyone feel so comfortable – he was like a family member not a man I met two weeks prior to our ceremony.
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! We all had tears – thankfully mom had tissues handy for us all. Dan honored, not only us and our life together, but our family during the ceremony. He was correct when he told me “I got this”. Dan is very friendly with a warm and caring soul. There are millions of words in the English language but not enough of them to describe Dan McLean. I truly felt blessed to have met Dan and having him perform our vow renewal made our day even more special!"

Sent on 08/04/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The joy of participating in your special renewal ceremony was especially meaningful; your family is precious, as are the two of you. Blessings to you both for many, many more years of love and joy! Dr. Dan

Shan · Married on 11/28/2014

He is so professional and also very funny.We are so happy and lucky to have him be our officiant!

Wedding Solutions's reply:

You were a most beautiful bride, and I was honored to officiate your special day to a very special man!

Jonathan · Married on 09/21/2014

Our wedding was performed in Amelia Island, Fl. directly on the beach. This was a destination wedding and we were from out of town and we really needed someone we could trust to officiate the wedding. Dr. Mclean did an AWESOME job officiating our wedding. From the beginning Dr. Mclean exceeded our expectations. We met and discussed the format of the wedding and he shared his approach and we aligned on how the wedding would be performed. After the event all of the guest raved about the wonderful job Dr. Mclean did, it was as if we had known him for years. We highly recommend Dr. Mclean, a wonderful man of God!"

Sent on 08/04/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Officiating your wedding was a true honor...thank you for the privilege. I wish you both many year of joy and happiness. Blessings to you both! Dr. Dan

Johnpaul · Married on 09/13/2014

I might be biased because Dan McLean is my father, but I've always admired my dad for his natural ability to win over a crowd. When my wife and I were planning our wedding, Dan was an obvious choice to serve as our officiant. But even if he wasn't my dad, I would have been honored to have him lead us in our most special day. He's appropriately humorous, very experienced and gets along with just about anyone. I think the most endearing attribute Dan offers, however, is his obvious passion for seeing two people engage in love for one another. The fact that he has a small part in orchestrating a marriage gives him so much joy.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Johnpaul, I will forever value your biased opinions...and I will forever remember having the honor to officiate for you and your lovely bride, Ashleigh. Much love to you both!

Kim · Married on 07/27/2014

We had the perfect private and personal wedding service with Dr. Dan... He came for a casual pre-wedding meeting and took the time to hear our wishes and was able to pick up on what we are about and tailored our wedding day with that in mind...even dressing for the casual atmosphere we wanted .. He has a great sense of humor and put us at ease while maintaining the solemnity of the ceremony. We also appreciated his conscientious inclusion of my 9 year old daughter... He made it clear that we were not only becoming a married couple but a new family. We are so pleased with our decision to hire Dr. Dan as our officiant.... A great start to our marriage. Thank you Dr. Dan!! Jim and Kim

Sent on 06/16/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Kim I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding ceremony...it was a very special moment for all to remember for a lifetime. Dr. Dan

Jeffrey · Married on 04/07/2007

Very professional. Took the time to personally interact with my wife and I prior to the actual ceremony. He was key part of our ceremony, and I guarantee it would not have been as memorable without his kind words and positive readings. Thanks Dan.

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Jeffrey, thank you for your kind words. Your family is simply precious and I remain thrilled to have shared a part in your beautiful day! Blessings, Dan

Angela · Married on 04/07/2007

Dr. Dan McLean is by far the best wedding officiant out there. His counseling helped prepare my husband and I for our married life together. I credit him for much of the success we've had in our marriage. When conducting a wedding you can truly see and feel the love he holds in his heart for the couple. Our wedding ceremony was filled with both love and laughter and is still talked about to this day. If your looking for that special person to officiate your wedding then look no further then Dr. Dan McLean.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Thank you, Angela, for your thoughtful words. It brings me great joy following your family and the love you share for one another; I am grateful to have shared a part in your special day. Blessings to you and your beautiful family! Dr. Dan

Misty · Married on 09/05/2015

Dan was awesome! We were a bit unorganized as we were coming in from overseas and only had a day to get everything together. He made sure that the ceremony went smoothly and everyone was in place. Great officiant. We highly recommend him. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

Best wishes to you and your husband as you begin this exciting journey together. Simple but elegant is what best describes your wedding ceremony. And the location was absolutely gorgeous, as were you! Best to you both....Dr. Dan

Dr. Dan officiated our daughters wedding this past weekend. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Wedding Solutions's reply:

It is always an honor to serve and be a part of a couple's special day. Sharing in your celebration was a privilege and honor....thank you, and the best to you both. Dr. Dan