Wedding Shoppe Florist & Rentals Reviews

4 | Longwood, FL

4 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe Florist & Rentals

Stella · Married on 11/11/2017

Lots of efforts and planning goes into a wedding. Having someone who is trusting, polite and passionate is invaluable ! Josephine transformed my daughter's wedding reception hall into a breathtaking ballroom. The beautiful fresh flowers , ceiling draping's, vibrant color uplighting, gorgeous tables and so much more made Amanda and Dan's wedding exceptional ! Her 2 offices in Longwood and Orlando was also very nice and convenient . Defintely worth looking at Josephine's website! Thank you Josephine for your dedication and professional service. Stella- Mother of the Bride - Ocoee Fl

Sent on 11/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2015

Josephine is so amazing! I never would have dreamed my floral arrangements and bouquets would be so beautiful! The centerpeices absolutely transformed the reception room and guests were complimenting the arrangements all night. I would highly reccomend for any event!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Ana · Married on 10/11/2013

Josephine the best!!!!! I am sooooo happy that I picked her services. She did an amazing job

Sent on 11/10/2013

3.0

First of all, Josephine does BEAUTIFUL floral work!! The center pieces for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous and so were the bridal party bouquets. I could not be happier with the way everything turned out!! Honestly, I was a bit concerned at first because she seemed to be a little bit unprofessional and was hard to get ahold of sometimes. The contract she sent had a few mistakes in it and I was worried about whether she would come through for the big day. However, I have to say that she truly came through above and beyond and made my dream wedding a reality. The room looked absolutely gorgeous! Also, not only were the flowers beautiful - but they were very reasonably priced. I got a few other quotes from florists and Josephine was able to give me everything I wanted for a much more affordable price. THANK YOU Josephine for the gorgeous arrangements! My guests were complimenting them all night long!

Sent on 05/04/2016