Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

Mike · Married on 04/07/2012

Unique rings
    great pricing
    Unbelievable customer service
    couldn't be any happier with our selection

Sent on 04/01/2012

Carlos · Married on 08/17/2011

In search of my wedding band I was looking for a rolling ring, but not anything ordinary. I a had found a ring at a local jeweler that had the perfect wedding ring for me. The only problem is that they wanted to charge $4095.00. Since I was a loyal costumer they offered it to me at cost at $3100. It was still to high with the budget we had set. So I had read great things about Wedding Rings Depot. I had the pleasure of talking and working with Daniel. He was so professional and patient, he asked me to get the exact specs on the ring I wanted, 3 point diamonds, 3mm bands by 1.9 etc.. I sent hm a picture and in less then a week and a savings of $1851.00 I got the exact ring for only $1249.99. Thank you again for all the help and professionalism.

Your new loyal customer,

Carlos

Sent on 08/31/2011

Matt · Married on 08/13/2011

Wedding Rings Depot really treated me with first class service they somehow were able to pull off a miracle within 48 hours. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Michael · Married on 07/02/2011

I ordered my wedding ring less than two weeks before the wedding and they shipped the ring the next day to make sure we got it in time, free of charge.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Angela · Married on 06/04/2011

My husband and I ordered these rings online and we are extremely happy with their quality and they looked wonderful. We received the shipment within 24 hours. I highly recommend this site and will return to them for the purchase of future anniversary rings!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2011

Just got my wedding band.
    Couldn't be any happier. The customer service is Awesome and very friendly. Would highly recommended to others.
    A+++

Mike · Married on 05/07/2011

Simply the BEST. There guys delivered my personalized wedding band within 48 hours!!!!
    Paid half of what I was going to pay at the retail store.
    Thanks guys!
    Would defiantly refer

Sent on 05/17/2011

Marlene · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't stop looking at the ring we purchased! I had certain expectations in my mind after reading the feedbacks, and was pleasantly surprised when I received the ring-it was prettier in person! I would definitely purchase from Weddingringsdepot again.

Sandy · Married on 05/01/2011

This was my first time ordering jewelry online. I was very happy with this ring. I especially like the solid, smooth inner side just because it feels better and I don't think it will get as dirty as fast. The diamonds sparkle forever all the way around. A great buy!

Mike · Married on 11/26/2010

I went into their showroom with a picture from a magazine I had. Johnathan helped explain all the different details entailed in picking out the right ring. At the end I got exactly what I wanted, an identical match to the magazine ad. I was very pleased with the craftsmanship. I would strongly recommend that everyone take the time to speak with Wedding Rings Depot before making a purchase. They helped me save thousands and they can help you do the same.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Jim C. · Married on 12/09/2009

Best Personal Service

The value and quality of the ring was more than expected. Excellent personal svc! Thanks for a beautiful replacement ring for the one we lost. Don’t look further.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Christie · Married on 02/29/2008

I can't say enough positive about this company. The quality is amazing, the value is the best we have found, the customer service was outstanding. We love platinum, and are excited to be able to afford beautiful, quality solid platinum rings. Thank you! We will always recommed and go through Wedding Rings Depot again. A+++

Sent on 12/24/2011

Gail · Married on 03/12/2007

On our tenth anniversary, we bought gold rings enclosing a smaller engraved ring in it as part of the design. On mine, the smaller ring broke, so I sent it back and asked if they could also resize it. After a short time, I received the repaired ring, good as new, resized, all at no charge. And they even put it in a beautiful box. I'm very glad we bought our rings from Wedding Rings Depot!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you very much, we know things happen and we are glad that we were able to make it right. We are glad to hear that you are content with the outcome and our new boxes. We are always here to help. -Emanuel
  • Angie

Angie C. · Married on 05/08/1995

Excellent Service and quality

Excellent personal service. Emanuel was very professional, prompt, and took the time to contact me directly to ensure all my questions were answered. He gave me a great deal and excellent personal service. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 01/30/2021

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Angie!
    We strive @ Wedding Rings Depot to give the best quality, value & customer service!

Cheers,
    Emanuel

Lynn M. · Married on 04/08/1979

Experience Could Not Have Been Better

My husband;'s ring arrived today - arrival date was exactly as promised. It is an awesome ring. I was most impressed with the service I received. We had a custom made ring made because my husband wanted a wide band (9 mm) - he also wanted yellow gold. (This is a replacement ring - we have been married 41 Years so you know I've done a lot of shopping in my lifetime) It is a substantial ring and he hasn't taken it off since it arrived. I did a ton of research on many different jewelers (both local and online) before ordering his ring and we were not disappointed. Do not hesitate to order online - cut out the middleman and save a lot of money. Wedding Rings Depot was an impressive company to do business with and they delivered a high quality ring.

Sent on 07/24/2020

That's awesome Lynn!
    Everyone here in our facility loved how the custom ring came out as well!

Cheers,
    Emanuel

Manuel · Married on 01/25/2018

Overall a great experience - not completely satisfied initially but from the moment i conveyed my dissatisfaction i was given many options and i chose to give them the opportunity to correct my concerns. The process was quick, the communication was ongoing and thorough and the outcome excellent. This is my second purchase from the company and I will certainly return for future purchases with the confidence that i will be made completely satisfied.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Asia B. · Married on 03/07/2017

Very easy and effortless experience

Amazing selection of rings at an amazing value you won’t find anywhere else. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. The experience was seamless! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Chris · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a great experience working with Emmanuel. Lots of selection and he was really patient with us. Both of us had our rings remade a couple times to get the sizing right and Emmanuel was great. They turned out beautifully.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Chris it was our pleasure to work with you. We are delighted that you and your love are pleased with your rings. Don't hesitate to come back, thank you. -Emanuel

Agnes · Married on 05/14/2016

I had been looking around for a while and made an appointment to go in to the showroom. They were so helpful and they were able to create the exact diamond ring i wanted. Besides great service, what really stood out to me is that they educated me about the different metals and diamonds out there. I really felt like they wanted me to make the best informed decision about my ring. I would truly recommend wedding rings depot.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We are always happy to answer any questions and concerns our customers have. Thank you for giving us the chance to create your diamond ring, Agnes. Congrats on your recent marriage. - Angie
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 09/23/2012

I was very hesitant to make a purchase this big online. How will it look/feel? Will the quality match the photo? What if there is a problem? Well after moths of searching for a ring at local jewelers, I decided to make a purchase from WRD. My origianl ring choice arrived and I wasnt happy. I admit I started to freak out a bit but I contacted them and they let me return it and pick out a different style. My second ring came and I was VERY happy with it and have already gotten several compliments on it. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Bob · Married on 11/24/2011

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for making the purchase of our wedding rings so quick and hassle-free!  We receive daily compliments on our rings and our wedding photographer liked them so much that he took an amazing photo of them that is now one of our favorites! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • User6852050 · 2+ years ago

I was impressed with the quality of the ring for its value

Sent on 06/17/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We are happy that we surpassed your expectations. Thank you for choosing us. -Emanuel

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2018

I took what I thought was a chance ordering online from a vendor I didn’t know for an important purchase. Though beautiful, the fit of the first ring I ordered wasn’t quite right and Weddings Ring Depot promptly worked with me to refine and create a new custom ring that was just right. The quality, craftsmanship and service exceeded my expectations. I would recommend ordering from Wedding Rungs Depot, a chance that I found to be well worth it.

Sent on 02/20/2018

4.2

Emmanuel was very helpful when I went to their store to find a ring. I was looking for something simple, as I was on a budget, but still good quality, and they didn't sell me short. I'm very pleased with the quality of the Rings and their quick, efficient service.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Noah · Married on 09/15/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

You get what you pay for. No complaints.

Sent on 03/27/2013