24 Reviews for Wedding Realized, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Tarra did a FANTASTIC job taking care of my fiancé (now husband) and I during our wedding planning process. We only had two face- to-face meetings before coming together for the actual wedding weekend, which says a lot about Tarra's responsiveness to emails and attention to details. We had maybe four phone calls during the planning process. We planned this wedding remotely and I trusted Tarra to get the job done, and she delivered. I honestly do not have a single complaint about her. Once I turned all vendor communication to her, things really were breeze and my fiancé and I were able to focus our other tasks. We hired her as a partial planner and we made a really good choice. She made everything seamless, was very straightforward, and eased any concerns I may have had along the way. She had a very chill, calming vibe about her, which is great to have around when your planning a wedding! I could go on and on, but for the sake of character space and my hands getting tired, I won't :) Great job, Tarra! You will not go wrong by choosing Wedding Realized to help make your wedding planning process and wedding day run smoothly and efficiently!

Profile Picture Knetta, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Tarra and her assistant Sarah were worth every penny! I am so happy we were able to work with them on our big day. We hired Tarra and Sarah as our day-of coordinators, but they worked with us several months before hand to help us stay organized. Tarra created google docs for us, a custom timeline for all of our vendors, and was able to confirm everything for us so that all of the little pieces came together. It happened to thunderstorm about a half hour before the ceremony was scheduled to begin, which thankfully blew over, but Sarah jumped right in and made sure all of the outdoor decorations were salvaged, and immediately began setting up again after the storm passed without hesitation. I'm so glad we had her there so that my family and bridal party weren't scrambling around trying to fix everything so close to wedding time. In addition, Sarah and Tarra are extremely organized, and helped to finalize little details we didn't think of ourselves. I felt confident going into the wedding day that everything would be taken care of, and they really surpassed our expectations with how well everything turned out. We can't thank them enough, and highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We hired Tarra for "day of" coordination, but she does so much more than just "day of". She was absolutely amazing and helped us with so much!! When you do most of your wedding planning yourself, it is hard to imagine someone else being able to come in at the end and understand your vision for the day and get it just right. Tarra was able to do that perfectly and the wedding was not only beautiful, but completely stress-free. I did not have to worry about anything! She went above and beyond and even drove some of my family back to the hotel (30 minutes away) when they missed the bus!! Thank you so much!! The day was amazing and couldn't have gone any better!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tarra Morgan is passionate about wedding planning/coordinating, and we absolutely trusted her with the details and communication between vendors. Our wedding was on a private property (farm), so we had to bring everything to the site and coordinate with many different vendors/rentals, etc. Before we hired Tarra/Wedding Realized, my wife and I were worried about all the moving pieces. However, once we hired Tarra she reassured us that she's experienced with this type of coordinating and workload! Hiring Tarra relieved us of our stress, and things were made much easier once she was in the picture! We would highly recommend Tarra and her assistant, Jen Hampton, for your upcoming wedding! Worth every penny! The wedding was seamless, thank you Tarra, Jen and Wedding Realized!

Profile Picture Jordy, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

My husband and I would highly recommend Tarra from Wedding Realized, LLC! Tarra is organized, efficient, punctual, creative, and very caring. She coordinated times and locations with all of our vendors. She designed google folders that kept track of vendor contact information, master timelines, contracts, and ideas. She took care of every last detail, including the set-up and clean-up of the event. She made wonderful suggestions and mentioned ideas of things that had not (and would not) have even crossed my mind during the planning process! Tarra made wedding planning a wonderful process for us and we highly recommend getting in touch with her for your upcoming wedding! She is AWESOME!

Profile Picture User6814096, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the groom, I had my reservations about whether we needed someone to handle day-of-coordination. My intended felt that we did need someone, and having met with Tarra first, insisted that we all sit down together. I could not be happier to say that I was absolutely wrong! In the weeks leading up to the wedding she provided valuable advice and feedback, above and beyond what we had expected. Not only was Tarra a welcome part of our wedding celebration, but the piece-of-mind, attention to detail and professionalism that she provided made everything work perfectly. My bride-to-be had developed a particular vision over the course of our wedding planning, and Tarra helped make it become a wonderfully choreographed reality. Her presence and assistance on our wedding day was invaluable. We would be happy to recommend her to anyone without any reservations! - Greg&Heather

Profile Picture Greg, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Non-Religious

We got more than our money's worth with Tarra. She was amazing and became an incredible part of our special day. Going into the year before the wedding, we were convinced our moms (both incredibly excited and involved) would be able to handle the duties of a wedding planner, but as the day came closer and closer it started to become very obvious that we would need some help. We contracted Tarra simply for the day of, although I am sure she is available for the entirety of the planning process if so desired, and we received more attention from than we would have expected. She showed up at our rehearsal despite not being contracted to be a part of any events before the actual day of the wedding, and wound up being essential in helping four very busy people communicate, consolidate and coordinate our efforts. We could not have asked for a better wedding and there is not one detail about it that we would change. We have Tarra to thank for that and we are incredibly grateful!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra was very professional, We hired Tarra for "day of" support and she worked her tail off to make our day perfect. Leading up to the big day, Tarra reviewed our logistics, our diy projects, our needs. She contacted us with questions and details, so we felt as if she was even more than a "day of" consultant. Because of Tarra's support, we were able to have a diy wedding with professional exactness-nothing was left undone.

Profile Picture missy, 8/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jack and I were able to have a perfect day thanks to Tarra Morgan. Although she offers a wide range of planning and coordination services we took advantage of a "Day Of" package. She stream lined all the vendors and wedding timeline a few weeks prior to our wedding. Tarra consistently went above and beyond to ensure our rehearsal and wedding hit no snags. Calm, flexible and organized Ms. Morgan allowed both the bride and groom to fully enjoy their time with family and friends. We would recommend Tarra to every couple.

Profile Picture Lillian, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra was absolutely amazing and definitely the best decision we made for our wedding day. We worked with Tarra as a day-of-coordinator, but she was so much more. Tarra helped us the months leading up to the wedding with finalizing vendors, reviewing contracts, and making sure we had everything we needed for our day. She also came to facilitate our rehearsal and spent the entire day with us on Saturday, making sure we had everything we needed. Several snafus came up and Tarra stepped right in and handled everything (checks for vendors, downloading son/mother dance song minutes beforehand because we had forgotten). Her super calm demeanor made me and my husband feel so at ease and we knew she could handle anything that came up. I would highly recommend Tarra to anyone planning a wedding whether you need a full time or day-of coordinator.

Profile Picture Leah, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Tarra to be our day-of wedding coordinator after speaking with a few other coordinators in the area. Tarra stood out to me for a few reasons: 1 - she was very responsive to my initial emails; 2 - her personality was great (friendly, flexible, professional, and organized); 3 - I feel her price was fair but also a great deal for what we got from her. I was in the process of planning our wedding in Virginia while living in Hawaii, and everything was moving so slowly. I hired Tarra, and she helped me find a florist, hair/makeup artist, develop a day-of timeline, and stay organized in general. We had a late morning ceremony, followed by a brunch reception, and a cocktail party in the evening. Tarra was there for us from 7:30am until 10pm. She basically ran the day for us - we just showed up when and where we needed to, and had a great time with everyone! As someone who was very happy with just eloping, Tarra helped so much more than I could have ever imagined (and thought I needed), and she made our wedding to be something I enjoyed so much more than I ever thought I would. I would recommend Tarra to anyone, without hesitation.

Profile Picture Christine, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot rave enough about Tarra and her team at Wedding Realized! We hired her for day-of wedding coordination on a very limited budget and Tarra was able to put together a package that worked for us at a price we could afford. She absolutely went above and beyond what we expected, which was truly appreciated considering we were putting everything together ourselves, from linens to tableware to decorations. She referred us to a fantastic caterer who we ended up hiring, gave suggestions for ways to make the set-up process run smoothly, ran our rehearsal, and even dealt with some challenging family members in a professional and respectful way. Our wedding day was so perfect and stress-free because we knew Tarra and her assistant were handling everything so that we didn't have to. We would without a doubt recommend Wedding Realized to anyone who wants wedding planning or day-of coordination from a team who will ensure an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture User3789819, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was planning my wedding from afar so I did not get to meet Tarra until a couple weeks before our wedding; but, from the very moment I started communicating with her I knew she was the person I wanted in charge of executing my vision. Tarra is very professional, organized, and has a passion for what she does. She is easy to work with and I could not be any happier with her work.

I am so glad Tarra was part of my vendor team because her presence was pivotal. So many things out of her control went wrong; however, she handled them like the champ that she is! My florist left without finishing the setup for the reception and this put everyone in a bind; but, Tarra took charge and wowed everyone! Even after her job was done, Tarra stayed and made sure that the rest of the night went smoothly. She is truly dedicated and will go above and beyond to ensure that your day is beautiful.

It was an honor and I am blessed to have had an opportunity to work with her. I look forward to working with Tarra again!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough about how helpful and wonderful it was to work with Tarra Morgan. She was professional from day one and helped me along the way with anything that I was struggling with and any ideas/suggestions that I asked her for as well as getting me in touch with vendors when I needed them! For the rehearsal and the ceremony, she did a spectacular job and I heard so many comments from the groomsmen about how they felt like she and her assistant paid so much attention to them as well. My parents were extremely impressed and grateful to have her around. Tarra handled everything the day of which allowed me to truly enjoy the moment and the day with no stress so I couldn't ask for more than that! She handled everything from coordinating with vendors, setting things up, changing light bulbs for the guys area (which is why they were impressed :) ), cleaning up, packing up my parents cars so they didn't have to, etc. She handled things I didn't even know about and kept the night running smoothly. The wedding day turned out to be perfect and this was in no small part due to Tarra's passion for the business, support, and help along the way. I could not have chosen a better coordinator!!

Profile Picture Magen, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy Tarra and her team were there for my wedding day, it wouldn't have been the beautiful, stress free day that it was without her. Tarra helped me in the weeks leading up to my wedding day, organizing vendors, creating a schedule and being super responsive to all my random questions and requests. She made great suggestions and helped identify things I hadn't considered. Once she arrived the day of the wedding I didn't have any worries about the set-up, the vendors, the schedule or the ceremony. She and her team led us through every step and made sure everyone was taken care of, I didn't have to worry or think about a thing other than having fun with my guests and enjoying the day. The day ran so smoothly and I heard nothing but great things about Tarra from the other vendors and my family and friends. Thanks to Tarra and her team, the day couldn't have gone any better!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a huge logistical undertaking - our venue didn't provide electricity, bathrooms, tables, chairs... we had to bring in pretty much EVERYTHING! Tarra and the Wedding Realized team made sure that all of these details, large and small, were planned out ahead of time. I'm a busy, disorganized and indecisive person but Tarra kept us on track to accomplish tasks in the order that they needed to be done. We met with Tarra multiple times at the venue as well as in our home to properly plan out the wedding. She is really quick to respond to e-mails and we must have passed hundred of e-mails back and forth over the 9 month planning process. Tarra warned me about using a cheaper company for rentals, but respected my wishes to use them anyway. Turns out she was right about being skeptical of their service - they botched a couple of things (100% the rental company's fault, not Tarra's fault at all). On the day of the wedding, Tarra and her team did a beautiful job of setting up the venue and bringing my slightly eclectic vision to life. We had a few curve balls thrown our way on the day of the wedding (all vendor or family issues, not planning issues), but Tarra and her assistants handled everything like professionals to keep things running smoothly. The guests all had a fantastic time and my family and I thought it was a wonderful day! Thank you Wedding Realized!!

Profile Picture Sheena, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra was extremely helpful to us as we planned our wedding from a distance. Anything I asked her to do got done; emails (of which there were many!) were responded to promptly; and she was totally flexible and adaptable to providing the services we needed. The day of she was onsite taking care of everything - I felt no stress! When our shuttle left without a few guests she took them back to their hotel herself. She was very easy to work with, charged an extremely fair rate, and I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great coordinator!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra went above and beyond what we hired her for. Tarra was supposed to be our day of coordinator, but she was so much more. She helped keep us organized and kept us thinking about the next step. She delt with all the mishaps from the rental company we used and made the day go smoothly. With all of the set up that was required for our venue she made the best of it and it looked beautiful. She even made a point to come to meetings with the caterer and the venue. Besides that she made her own appointments with them to stay on top of things that we might not have been on top of. She was amazing. She is absolutely worth every penny and more. We seriously could not have pulled off our ceremony and reception the way we wanted it with out her. I highly recomend her. I thought i could do everything from two and a half hours away without a planner, but I couldn't have done it without her. If you are on the fence about using Tarra's services, I'm telling you from experience, Tarra is the best investment we made for our wedding. It was everything we wanted it to be because of her and my parents.

Profile Picture User4110884, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra was a joy to work with. My wedding was exactly what I wanted it to be, and I owe that in a large part to Tarra. I was planning my wedding from 3,000 miles away, living in Alaska while planning a wedding in Virginia, and on top of that I only gave myself 4 months to make it happen. I turned to Tarra needing some serious help, and she consistently stepped up to the plate. She was always available by phone, and she met with me at least three times prior to the wedding. She works with a virtual "planning pod" which was a great tool to keep track of everything. She dealt with all vendors for me, and was a great creative source for ideas and practical planning, With out me asking, Tarra was at the Wolf Trap Farm the day before the event, setting up solar lights and delivering supplies, she even went out of her way to pick up my linen rentals which were about 25 miles from the venue. She dealt with my large rowdy family and made everyone feel at ease. The day of my actual wedding I felt so free to enjoy my guests because I was confident she had it under control. I would absolutely hire her again in hindsight, I cannot count the number of times guests and family told me what a great job she did. In three words to describe Tarra's service: ABOVE AND BEYOND. I will be recommending her to any and all people I know getting hitched in the Charlottesville area. Her abilities and willingness made my day exponentially better. Thank you Tarra! We had a blast working with you

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tarra was a HUGE help for my special day. She quietly worked behind the scene getting things done and made my day completely stress-free. She was very helpful with preparation and insightful tips before my wedding in helping make sure everything was thought through and perfect. Tarra has a good working knowledge/experience of wedding operations which is very beneficial for any bride and groom who may not be familiar with all of the "to-do's" in wedding preparations and therefore her service was priceless and very much appreciated.

Profile Picture Blair, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Creative, Affordable, Compassionate! Wedding Realized was extremely patient (I'm very particular and I've been told I was a "bridezilla) and saw to it that every one of my demands was met. I can't give enough praise for Tarra and WR. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Profile Picture User3527591, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I used Wedding Realized for my destination wedding in Anguilla and I must say, I was extremely satisfied with their services. Tarra was very professional and always there to answer all my questions and concerns no matter how many times I called her or emailed her lol! Even when we got to the island she was on top of everything despite being in a foreign surrounding, her warm spirit and calm demeanor really put me at ease during the many times I became a "frazzled" bride.... Tarra made sure my wedding day was everything I had imagined, and what more could any bride ask for.

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a beautiful event. I can not thank Tarra enough for everything she did for us. Planning was organized and fun which made the day of the wedding even more flawless and beautiful. We truly could not have done this without her. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3508976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So creative, fresh new ideas and affordable.

Profile Picture User3485799, 2+ years ago, 1 Review