Wedding Prep Gals Reviews

58 Reviews for Wedding Prep Gals

58 Wedding Prep Gals Reviews
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/16/2018

I just placed my order so I cannot review the actual product yet, but I have to leave a review now as I am blown away by the GREAT cusotmer service I received. I had many questions that were promptly answered (it was like they were sitting by the compluter just waiting for my emails!) and even a special request that they worked with me on. They were truely helpful and went above and beyond to accomidate my special request. I highly recommend them and can't wait to get my robes in!!!

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

If you are looking for GREAT quality robes, look no further. I ordered 9 robes in total and they all came out great. The embroidery is amazing and looks really crisp. I was worried because I'm a stickler for quality but I was not disappointed. Thank you Wedding Prep Gals!!

Christina · Married on 05/11/2018

These robes were incredible! The quality is far beyond what I expected. The sizing was generous and had good length which is difficult to find in most robes. The embroidery was well done and clean. I couldn't have been happier with these robes!!!!

Wedding Prep Gals 1

Lesley · Married on 10/14/2017

If you want robes for your girls on your wedding day, you HAVE to use wedding prep Gals! I have used them twice now and have been completely happy with everything. Ordering is super easy, if you have a question before ordering they are quick to reply and very friendly/helpful. They ship international, I am from Canada- Our postal service was on strike last year, so the girls sent my package courier to ensure they arrived for my sisters wedding. They will go above and beyond, the quality of the robes is amazing and the sizing chart is spot on! I promise you won't be disappointed!! Thank you so much to Debbie and Dolores for all your help!

Graciela · Married on 09/03/2017

I ordered robes for my daughters wedding and they were very well made and exactly as I ordered. The delivery was also quick. I would highly recommend this site.

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely love the quality of robes I got from them. They also have a great selection for colors and options to personalize the robes.

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

ABSOLUTELY GO WITH WEDDING PREP GALS!

They are so awesome! I ordered my robes and got them in 3 weeks (even sooner than expected). They turned out perfectly! I had a few questions and I emailed them and they always responded to quickly, even during high volume ties such as cyber Monday.

I am seriously impressed with them! They turned out better than I expected. The stitching is great and the material is awesome too :) I am so pleased with them. My sister just got engaged and wants to get robes too, she will also be using Wedding Prep Gals because of the awesome quality of the product and amazing customer service.

You can't go wrong with them!

Dayna · Married on 07/07/2017

SO IMPRESSED! AND GRATEFUL! It was just a couple of weeks before my wedding and we hadn't found the right color robes anywhere. My husband stumbled across Wedding Prep Gals and I called right away. They were able to put everything together and get it out to me SO FAST! I was so panicked and worried that they wouldn't arrive before the wedding but they arrived in more than enough time :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SAVING THE DAY!

Katia · Married on 07/01/2017

Gorgeous!!!! Don't hesitate in buying your wedding robes from Wedding prep Gals. Excellent service. Dolores answers all your questions on a timely manner. Fast shipping.

Susan · Married on 06/17/2017

I ordered a robe for a bride and it came with a small brown streak on the lapel. I didn't see it until I went to wrap it for the party. I called the Wedding Prep Gals and they made a new one that day (a Friday) and it was delivered on Monday. I even emailed them the picture to the wrong email address and they called me to see what happened. I have not experienced such great customer service in years!! Bravo!!

Sue, Minnesota

JJ · Married on 06/10/2017

Ordered bridesmaids robes with them. Service was prompt and robes were good quality and fit well. I was very pleased with Wedding Prep Gals!

amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so nervous about ordering robes online and after doing lots of research decided on Wedding Prep Gals. I was SO pleasantly surprised when they arrived and my girls loved them. The quality was so lovely, they were super soft, and stayed put when tied which I loved! The embroidery was great and they really made us feel beautiful while getting ready.

Clarissa · Married on 03/17/2017

Wedding Prep Gals is awesome!! I orders 5 bridesmaid robes, a bride robe for myself, a mother of the bride robe, and even a small flower Girl robe. They are all beautiful and so soft! The fabric is nice, nicer than other getting ready robes I saw other places. And the embroidery was very pretty. It was nice how you could customize it so much. And the flower Girl robe was so cute!! Matched our's, just smaller. This was the best value I found, I looked at a lot of options on line for robes! I would definitely recommend this website if you are looking for getting ready robes! Other places are pricier and not as nice, or the cheaper places or definitely not as nice. This one is perfect. We all love our wedding prep gals robes!!!

Talya · Married on 11/19/2016

Wedding Prep Gals make the best robes and they're so well priced. They feel silky and have an attached belt and pockets PLUS did I mention they're machine washable? They were incredibly responsive and helpful in assisting me - I first found them on Etsy but ended up ordering through their website so I could do a variety of colors and sizes. They even do kids' sizes so that your flower girl can feel included! Highly recommend them wherever you're based.

• Cora

Cora · Married on 10/28/2016

I ordered 6 robes for my bridesmaids and they turned out amazing! It took awhile for them to come in the mail, but luckily I ordered them well before the wedding and they came in with plenty of time to spare! I recommend Wedding Prep Gals for personalized robes!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2016

I totally recommend Wedding Prep Gals for wedding day robes! They turned out better than I had imagined and were incredibly comfy as well! Shipping was faster than promised and Customer service was also super helpful which is a nice plus!

I ordered my robe that I got ready in the day of the wedding from here! Beautiful robe and great customer service! I would definitely recommend

I absolutely couldn't be happier with Wedding Prep Gals. I ordered robes for my bridesmaids and they are exactly what I wanted and more. Not only that, but at the time I placed my order my wedding was coming up quick, and they were SO accommodating to me. They rushed my order, and got it to me even sooner than I expected. I had such a great experience with them, I just can't say enough good things. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding gifts and bridal party robes.

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

I ordered these robes as a surprise for my bridesmaids and I can't wait to give them to them on my wedding day! They are so gorgeous and soft and classy. They came in just the amount of time they said to expect, too. Love!

I surprised my sister, mom and two cousins who will be helping me get dressed on my wedding day. They absolutely loved them. Wedding Prep Gals customer service is phenomenal. Right after my order went through, I received an email from Dolores, with the concern the thread color I selected wouldn't show up very well on the robe color. After changing my thread color, and few days later I decided to change the actual robe colors. Dolores was so great, gave me no trouble, when I received the robes, I was actually quite surprised; the quality and colors are wonderful! My wedding is at the end of April, my family and I can't wait to wear these robes while getting dresses! Thanks Wedding Prep Gals - You all rock! :)

Wedding Prep Gals is awesome! They were responsive with emails and have great quality robes. I had 2 junior bridesmaids and needed something that would fit them. I was very happy that they had junior sizes. I chose the champagne color for my girls and it was beautiful! My bridesmaids loved the robes as their gifts and can't stop wearing them!

Wedding Prep Gals did an amazing job with the robes! They were beautiful, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I had placed an order months in advance for my bridesmaids and received the order in a timely manner. However, one week before leaving town for our destination wedding, I needed to place an additional order for my sister-in-law and flower girls. Wedding Prep Gals got back to me immediately regarding whether the order would be feasible. The order was shipped out that same day and I received the robes the following day - incredible! (I live in LA)

Daniela · Married on 10/18/2015

I received 7 robes as a gift for my wedding and I absolutely LOVED them! I got 6 in the champagne color and one white one for me. They were embroidered on the back in beautiful cursive font. The best part about them was how silky and soft they were. I was so comfortable in my robe while I was having my hair and make up done. Would definitely recommend this brand to friends and family.

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2015

I ordered robes for myself, both of our moms, and all of the bridesmaids. The colors were perfect, and the robes are fantastic quality. One of my girls had just been a bridesmaid for another friend who gave the girls robes, and she raved about all the little details of these robes that make them stand out and superior. The tie being attached in the back, the pockets, the fabric - everything makes these a great gift that your girls will actually want to use again. I am thrilled with them :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Wedding Prep Gals's reply:

Jennifer, We're excited we could be a part of your wedding! We work hard to make sure everything is flawless, thank you for your wonderful review we really appreciate it! -Weddingprepgals

Vanessa · Married on 06/27/2015

I ordered 8 robes for my girls to get ready for my wedding day, and my sister (maid of honor) ordered me the white robe with bride embroidered on it in silver. All of them were beautiful, and very easy to get the wrinkles out. They fit the girls great, and looked even better in pictures. Would definitely recommend these!