18 Reviews for Wedding Plantation

Bride (2)
Veils (2)
Jewelry (1)
18 Wedding Plantation Reviews

There are so many wonderful things I could say; where do you being? The women Jennifer that helped me pick out my dress. She was AMAZING! She truly deserves a raise or something. I pray that her family is blessed for meany years to come!!! She is truly passionate about her job. She made me feel sooo welcome and loved. I felt like family. She listen to my wants and what I don’t like and helped make this the best experience for me and my family. I hope to come back and find my flower girl and brides maid dress here. I have been truly blessed to find such a wonderful place and person to help me find my dream dress. Without Jennifer I wouldn’t of found my dream dress! If you want a memerable experience that will take your breath away. Then I would say The Wedding Plantation is where you need to buy your dress.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils
2.1

I originally just intended to get my bridesmaids dresses here but after some coaxing from friends decided to buy a dress instead of ordering one online. I shopped at two other well-known bridal stores in Columbus but felt that the plantation was the store for me. At first it was. Nicki was amazing. Even though she was new she knew the dresses and was extremely helpful. I ended up purchasing a dress which I loved but it was way too big. The exact issue happened with my bridesmaids and their dresses. I almost feel like it's done on purpose to get us to spend more money. They were also late in arriving. I understand that circumstances can be out of their control but I was always given inconsistent information and it took my maid of honor demanding a call from the owner Jen before getting some accurate information.
I ended up renting my now husbands suit as well as our son's and nephews andc that experience was a mess as well. I'm the end Jen said she would throw in an extra tie at no cost and after confirming several times that it needed to be a Windsor style we ended up with an extra bow-tie and to be honest the suit quality is not that great. My advice is if you're going to own a business please make sure that you hire and train competent and courteous people. This is not just a retail store. It's someone's wedding that you are helping to make special and not more stressful. I love my dress but I don't think that I would recommend this place to any future brides.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my perfect dress here. They did a great job grabbing dresses I requested in my price range to try on. They also have a seamstress in shop and she did an amazing job altering my dress. The only issue I'd say you might have is the seamstress doesn't work on the weekends.

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I enjoyed my shopping experience at the wedding plantation. The ladies were patient with me and helped me try on over 15 dresses! I did not end up purchasing from this vendor, but their prices and quality were great.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/3/16, 16 Reviews
2.2

I purchased my dress here, and it was lovely. WE also purchased the bridesmaid dresses here, which came in several sizes too big, and after arguing with the staff for about a day, they finally agreed to do the alterations. Had I not found my wedding dress here, I wouldn't have ordered the bridesmaid dresses here. When I came in to pick up my dress, and try on a few for my family (which I called ahead and made an appointment and everything) the sales girl was rude and attempted to rush me out of there, while my entire family was watching me try on dresses. The price on my dress was good, but the service was lackluster, and I wouldn't go back. Also, Their alterations person doesn't have weekend availability, which is ridiculous. Especially for brides who have full time jobs and can't get out of work early to go get an alteration. There is much room for improvement.

Profile Picture Kristiane, 5/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Got my bridesmaides dresses with the best service.They were able to offer adjustment to some of my dresses without extra cost. This was a issue for me due to everyone in my wedding party being on the larger size..They made us feel great

Profile Picture jeannette, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
3.6

My dress was beautiful, the staff was very professional. The building is in under construction, so there is a bit of a mess. It took a long time for my wedding dress to come in which inhibited some alterations needed, but overall everything turned out beautiful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sylvia, 8/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had tried on many dresses from other bridal boutiques before I went to Wedding Plantation. I called the morning that we wanted to try on some dresses and was given an appointment immediately. The don't have a large selection compared to the other stores but they have more unique dresses. Just when I thought I wouldn't find a dress the consultant picked a dress that she thought would work for me and it was perfect. I had a great experience here. They also have many bridesmaid dresses to choose from.

Profile Picture Elisa, 9/20/14, 9 Reviews
0.0

horrible service over priced and alterations that were paid to be done, some was done some wasn't. they gave fifty dollars refund for the horrible service I received. smh I would never recommend this place. Fifty dollars while was appreciated was an insult.. Also FYI I paid and have a receipt for the bussles. Staight pins sticking my legs all night on my wedding day

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deanne, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The manager Jen went above and beyond to help me get the dress of my dreams. They are friendly and professional. With a mass of choices to choose from.

Profile Picture demetrice, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
3.9

The lady who helped me was awesome. I cannot remember her name but she was very patient and helpful. The building was going through some renovations and smelled musty and like cat urine. Service was a little slow in responding when I got my dress in. I had to check in a few times to see what was taking so long. The had a good selection.

Profile Picture User4596766, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jen was absolutely amazing. She's very knowledgable, helpful and encouraging. Always professional. She made me feel so calm and at ease throughout the whole process from purchasing the dress to scheduling fittings. And Helen, the seamstress, is awesome as well. She really know her stuff and was very flexible with a tight timeline.

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

BEST PLACE TO LOOK FOR YOUR DREAM DRESS HANDS DOWN! What a delightful experience I had here finding the perfect dress with my MOH and family! We were able to pull from the racks what we wanted, my mom was allowed to help me try everything on, and they have a wonderful selection for great prices! Definitely worth a trip to this place!

Profile Picture User3399786, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing customer service & Great selection! They were able to take care of us in a short amount of time for our last minute elopement... Thank you so much ladies! We would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture User3353400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This shop has a vast selection of gowns!

When I went in to be sized for my gown, it was done quickly & effectively. The price was reasonable & it arrived earlier than the date the store gave me.

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
4.3

We used The Wedding Plantation for our bridesmaid dresses, groom, groomsmen and father of the bride's suites. They had a very nice selection and we were able to find exactly what we were looking for. They were quick to respond to phone calls. The downfall: their organizational skills are a little lacking. The day before the wedding, we found out that they hadn't ordered the father of the bride's suit. Granted, they quickly fixed the problem and the suit was there when it was needed, but this could have easily been avoided and there could have been a little less stress. This was the only issue that we had and aside from this, we were pleased with our overall experience.

Profile Picture Katlin, 8/20/11, 14 Reviews
4.7

Say yes to the dress. Beautiful dress

Profile Picture Charles, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
3.4

The dress was absolutely beautiful. But, the fittings appointments left me feeling my self esteem had been trampled and getting the establishment to return a phone call was like pulling teeth.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/9/05, 5 Reviews