Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy Reviews

61 | Taranto, IT

61 Reviews for Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2015

I really enjoyed the service here. I was taken care of very nicely.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2015

We started planning our symbolic wedding in Puglia almost a year before the actual day and found a lot of symbolic wedding celebrants, who however sent us nothing, but numberless price lists and quotes, until we found Victoria. She surpassed all of our expectations, she was available at all times to answer any questions we had (late at night and on week-ends, which made us feel so comfortable with her), she never showed the slightest sign of irritation. She was only supposed to be our symbolic wedding celebrant, but in the long run she provided all the information we needed, she also went with us to the wedding venue and explained in detail, what was supposed to happen. We are pretty familiar with Puglia and Victoria still managed to show us the best part of it, having conducted the wedding ceremony in the most flawless way with a very romantic yet not banal touch. We cannot thank you enough for ever effort you made! It was such a perfect day for us, and it was all thanks to Victoria and her kindness and professionalism.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Aaron · Married on 12/17/2014

What more can we say? We had the most amazing wedding in Italy. Viktoria took care of everything from start to finish, the pictures, the ceremony, the party. This is truly a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy's reply:

Thank you so much Aaron for having chosen me among other professionals! I am happy you enjoyed every bit of what I had to offer! Bless you and your wonderful wife!

Anna · Married on 12/10/2014

I turned to Victoria to perform our non-denominational blessing in Puglia in both English and Italian, and she was fantastic with a very personable touch. The wedding certificate looks lovely! Thank you for being so precise and trustworthy! Greetings from Zia Gina!

Sent on 03/19/2015

From the moment we spoke to Victoria we knew she was right for us. She was extremely helpful in organizing our wedding in Puglia and showing us around this wonderful region. It was our first time in Puglia and thanks to Victoria we fell in love with this amazing part of Italy. Me and my wife are both non-Italians and the paperwork really scared us, but thanks to Victoria everything seemed so easy (with her we would do it again just out of pleasure of such a stress-free experience!). Victoria provides unique premium services, mainly based on her extremely outgoing personality and attention to detail. The actual wedding day was perfect and we were both so happy with how it all turned out. We definitely would recommend her services to anyone looking to plan a wedding in Puglia!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Alberto · Married on 08/28/2014

It was our privilege to have had our wedding organized by you in a beautiful town of Lucca in Tuscany. We enjoyed every minute spent with you and we will definitely recommend you to all the future brides and grooms not only for your professionalism, but also kindness and proactiveness.
    Wedding planning, Unique services

Sent on 03/13/2015

Tatiana · Married on 08/16/2014

Dear Victoria, we are deeply thankful for your precious help in organizing our religious wedding ceremony in Bari. Thanks to your high professional level and enthusiasm we have carried out this mission. Thank you for everything you have done for us, for your participation in the excellent organization of the ceremony, there is truly no limit to our delight . Thank you for your kindness, understanding and sincerity! We are very happy to have met you on our life path! We would recommend you to everyone as a reliable organizer of this important event!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy's reply:

Sweet Tanya, having met you was fate indeed! I made not one and not two friends, but four of them inclusive of your beautiful children! Ti voglio bene amica! Thank you so much for everything!

Tatiana · Married on 08/11/2014

I cannot say enough positive words about our experience with having Victoria provide wedding planning services for our religious wedding in Puglia. There were 15 of us altogether inclusive of our children (one is a toddler) and she managed to take care of everyone in a very professional and friendly manner. Thank you so much for having looked after us and having been next to us every single moment! The wedding and the party afterwards, as well as a lovely boat ride in the Taranto gulf with truly exquisite aperitif were truly flawless and exceeded all our expectations! Thank you so much from the bottom of our heart! We have nothing but pleasant memories of our wedding and reception. We wish you well and we hope to see you soon again!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Elena · Married on 08/09/2014

Dear Victoria, may I take this opportunity of expressing my gratitude to you for having organized our wedding ceremony on the 9th August 2014 in Puglia. Thank you for the fairy tale, which embraced and gave us so many warm emotions and feelings. Thank you for the fact that everything turned out even better than expected, for your kindness and friendliness, as well as true romantic atmosphere we indulged into at the castle. Working with you, I sometimes wondered, whether we were relatives at all, as your approach towards my wedding planning and organization made me feel as if you were working for your own wedding! Strange as it may seem, but I had that impression. In my opinion, this is equal to high professionalism and knowledge of business, as well as the presence of such rare human qualities as kindness, responsibility, empathy ... my husband and I are pleased to have chosen you as our wedding planner, and what's more, we were glad to get to know you as a person! We heartily thank you and I will most certainly remember our wedding with a smile on my face and in my soul! I will remember you with kind words and thoughts. PS: And who knows what future holds for us and we might be able again to share some wonderful moments together!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy's reply:

Lovely Elena, organizing your wedding was a true honor for me! You are a beautiful person inside and out and together with Alexander you make the most beautiful couple! I wish you every happiness in this life for the years to come!

Marina · Married on 07/25/2014

Thank you very much, Victoria! You exceeded all our expectations and we will be eternally thankful to you for your flawless service.
    Wedding planning services used, photographer, videographer, make up.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Anna · Married on 09/10/2013

My wedding took place in September 2013, in Puglia, Italy. It is not easy to describe in words what we feel about our wedding, it was simply wonderful! Viktoria Boukhanets was the orginizer of the whole event. She picked an amazing venue for the wedding and I literally did not have to worry about anything but the wedding dress. I am very greatful to Viktoria for all the smallest details she drew my attention to (which I woud have otherwise overseen). If it would have been possible to marry every year to just simply experience the care, the love and the «ferry tale» emotions, I would absolutely do that – and of course in Italy and with the help of Viktoria! THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy's reply:

Dearest Anna, thank you so much for having trusted me and it was fantastic meeting you and staying in touch all this time!