104 Reviews for WEDDING PLANNER 808

Religious (4)
Budget Analysis (3)
Cultural (3)
Military (1)

Janice is great at what she does! We did a destination wedding and were a bit worried with regards to organizing and choosing our vendors but Janice made the process as painless as possible. Going into the final stretch before the wedding (last month or so), Janice really starts to bring everything together and will bring your attention to details you never considered.

Profile Picture aaron, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Janice was amazing from the beginning of planning my wedding until the day of. My wedding was a destination wedding and I had so many concerns but Janice reassured me that everything was going to turn out perfect and it did. She was there from the very beginning where we planned everything and had three meetings until the day of wedding day coordination. She had thought of things that I did not even think about. Not only was my wedding day perfect I had guests at my wedding saying how crazy it was that everything went so perfect and that usually there are a few things that go wrong. But we had NOTHING go wrong and at the end of the night Janice and her team had packed up my stuff such as decor in the boxes I had shipped them out in and taped and labeled each box. I was beyond impressed and so thankful for her! I am so thankful to Janice and her team for my PERFECT wedding.

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a professional who feels like you’ve known her for years, Janice is for you. I was referred to her by another vendor (whom we ended up not using), and she was one of the best investments for me. I had a “simple DIY” wedding, but it went through about 10 changes before my vision came to life. Janice was there every step of the way. From venue changes, to stress of dress finding and even drama with family and friends. When I couldn’t even verbalize my vision, she got the gist of what I wanted and my night was perfect. Her team saved my friends and family the stress of setting up everything that day, and kept the night flowing despite late guests and RAIN!!! It rained. At my backyard wedding. But that didn’t even hinder my night.

Our family has two toddlers and a teenager, and she worked with us and them to create more special moments for us to treasure. Janice was flexible during our meeting sessions, coming to my house because finding a sitter is hard for us. She got to know all 3 of our children and used their characteristics to help enhance our day. Recommending our oldest as our emcee (which led to many laughs and personal stories share); helping encourage the toddlers to walk to daddy; she really became “Aunty Janice” to them.

I highly recommend Janice and her team at Wedding Planner 808.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Janice on reading others reviews to handle my wedding. Flying in from Australia on our way back home from a two-week working trip, we had a short window to get married, and the planning and execution could not have been better. Janice coordinated the Officiant, the marriage licensing agent, flowers and leis, timing, permits; the whole works. Easy to reach, responsive, and an attentive ear, she converted our schedule and desires for a private and small ceremony into romance, beauty, elegance, and grace. It couldn't have been any better!

Photo for WEDDING PLANNER 808 Review - Best Day Ever!
Profile Picture Bud, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Great job of ensuring everything was taken care of before the reception. During the reception they ensures we had everything we needed and took care of all of our needs. Great team work.

Profile Picture Gerold , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice and team was awesome and help made it memerable!

Profile Picture Gerald, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice impressed me from the start! Her prices are a bargain for the quality of her work and experience. She was easy to get in contact with anytime I had a question or just needed advice. I felt 100% confident that she would make sure my wedding ran smoothly.
We had an unfortunate incident where a bag was stolen during the reception but Janice took care of the whole thing so professionally.
I was able to enjoy my actual wedding day and be present in the moment all thanks to her and her team.
I have 2 family members getting married in 2018 and I have already recommended Janice to them!

Profile Picture kara, 8/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired Janice to coordinate our wedding reception at the Honolulu Country Club. Our reception consisted of a sign in table, 'in loving memory' table, cake table, 12 count - head table, 38 wedding guest round tables of ten including custom table number signs, 42 centerpieces, 392 favors, 392 wedding programs, and 392 name place cards corresponding to assign table numbers. I also had a secondary favor she arranged beautifully at each place setting for all 392 wedding guest including the head table. We must have had more than a dozen different wedding vendors including photo, video, linen, cake, transportation, DJ, emcee, photo booth, musician, espresso bar, MUA, floral, & lion dance. Janice reviewed every single contract and coordinated & communicated with all of our vendors! She confirmed photo list with photography. Videographer day of start time with both the groom and bride separately. Janice also contacted MUA, photo,
video, & transportation and provided our hotel room numbers the morning of our wedding day. Everything ran smoothly and per the timeline we discussed during pre-wedding meetings. We coordinated with Janice a total of 3 times before our wedding day. It was effortless communicating with Janice; she was always available via email, phone call, & text. She was very proactive and her responses were always immediate! Janice performed a fabulous job; she also handled the concerned mother of the bride. =) We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator than Janice from Wedding Planner 808. All my vendors were feed, she reminded us to take photos at our photo booth, & secured all of my gifts. I was most impressed at the end of the reception she packed and organized everything at the exit that needed to be transported home. Janice's presence allowed us and our family to relax and enjoy the wedding festivities from start to end.

Profile Picture Icelynn, 7/22/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The best decision made! Janice made our day one to remember, spectacular service from pre planning to the last minute of the reception. A+++ to her and her team!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with Janice far surpassed my expectations. She is highly professional, thoughtful, organized and all around on top of it! Planning a destination wedding can be scary, but Janice made me feel at ease with her extensive knowledge of Oahu and our venue (Turtle Bay Resort). I hired her for day-of coordination and rehearsal, but looking back I wish I'd hired her to handle it all. I'm a bit of a control freak but Janice is someone I trust and would recommend 100%. She also brought along an amazing team to assist on the day of our wedding. Thank you all.

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janice and her team were amazing!!! They helped set up my floral arrangements, cakes, and centerpieces. Anytime I had questions or concerns, Janice responded right away. Thanks to Janice and her team, my wedding day was stress free!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice and her team were phenomenal. Annie was my BFF for the day and she literally saved the day! Jamie and Chevee were in charge of my reception and they made it look like a fairytale wedding. My wedding is officially the best day of my life thanks to Janice and her All-Star team. Thank you again Wedding Planner 808.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janice was amazing! We love her! Janice made sure that every aspect of our day went according to plan and she was there for us every step of the way when it came to the planning. Janice was able to introduce us to her network of service providers where we were able to choose the perfect people to make our day simple awesome. We were able to fit it all in and receive so many compliments on all the activities, there was Hula Greeters, a Fire Knife dancer and drummer, Lion Dance blessing and even a Storm Trooper (yes, random, it was for the Hubby). All of this was thanks to Janice. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I JUST GOT MARRIED on FEB 17, 2017! I couldn't wait to leave Janice & her team an awesome review. My brand spankin' new husband actually wants to leave HIS OWN review because he is very, very satisfied! I'm from San Francisco so planning a wedding in Hawaii for about 100 people was going to take a little bit more work- A LOT OF RESEARCH! FIRST, YOU NEED A COORDINATOR! My husband told me at first that we didn't need because or our line of work. WRONG! I knew we needed one ASAP! We got engaged on NOV 6 2015. It was work & travel all year long so we booked the venue in NOVEMBER 2016 (Royal Hawaiian), Visited Oahu one more time between DEC 13-18, went to The Wedding Cafe, talked to all sorts of vendors and asked for referrals over the phone, emailed, instagram, fb, yelp! All of it! When I got back home, I still kept researching, then found Wedding Planner 808! Checked out the website, looked at services and pricing. OMG SHE IS VERY DETAILED! THE WEBSITE GIVES YOU A COMPLETE IDEA OF WHAT YOU WILL GET! HOW MANY PHONE CALL SESSIONS, HOW MANY CONSULTATIONS, THE PRICE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DIFFERENT SERVICES... I HAD TO TELL RYAN!!! (Fiance at that time!) I know other coordinators/planners may have an enticing website or other vendors refer their friends to you but their prices may also be too much, over the top, in my opinion! I am so glad I **DID NOT** pay $3500 for a same day coordination. JANICE did wayyyyyy more than expected. She was A LIFE SAVER! She even told us that people who get married in Hawaii could be part of Hawaiian AIrlines Wedding Wings promotion! 10% off flights for B&G and 15% off flights for guests! NO ONE TOLD US THIS! We signed her contract on DEC 28, everything went smooth. She and her team MADE MY VISION COME TO LIFE! Every detail was accounted for, her team member even came to the bride's suite to see if we needed anything and made sure we were church on time. They were even helping clean up! Everything was PERFECT.**** REACH OUT TO JANICE aka MARIE!

Profile Picture Toni, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I planned our destination wedding from Washington, DC without an opportunity to meet any of the vendors. We had 80 guests flying to Hawaii for us, and I had a very specific idea of what I wanted. My wedding turned out exactly as planned and was the most extraordinary day of my life, and I have Janice to thank. Thanks to her organization, detail orientation, and relationships with vendors, Janice made my dream day come true! I trusted her when she recommended vendors, which was a little scary considering I am a very Type A personality. Not only were all of the vendors fantastic, but she also knew them personally, so they treated my husband and I like family. I cannot say enough thanks to Janice, and you should definitely hire her to plan your wedding. From start to finish, she is professional, sweet, caring, and kind. She will definitely make your dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

i just want to say a big thank you for helping me
plan my dream wedding.. at first i was debating whether to get a coordinator because wedding cost alot and i thought it was jz a waste of money.. bt i am so glad i booked wedding planner 808 (Janice) .. she was always a text away or a call.. late text at night she always respond so quick! she did such a good job her timeline was on point.. she took out the stress in me! frm the beginning she knew wat i wanted.. on the day of my wedding she was organize she had her team make sure we were on tract from the hotel, ceremony & reception.. everything turn out beautiful and never will forget it how perfect it was.. again thank u again manang janice! ???? it was worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture maricel, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Planner 808, Janice Bachiller and her staff are awesome!! I have worked with Janice about eight years planning our wedding ! Our main reason for hiring her was because I work in banquets and catering, well I personally did not want to have to stress out and worry and panic about my weddding, from day one she made me feel comfortable with patient and very understanding, she even got my husband very comfortable working with her. Everybody that knows me knows that I have a hard time giving up control, I learned to trust Janice. On October 8, 2016 It was the day of our wedding, Janice and her staff came in and took over everything, checking in with me giving proper updates, she even had one of her assistants with me at all times the day of my wedding, It was very reassuring that I had someone there with me at all times giving me updates, Janice and her staff decorated my ceremony it was so beautiful I was brought to tears when I saw it!! Our reception was even better, Janice and her staff decorated the ballroom, I was so stressed before I got there because I was so worried, when I walked in I just broke down, I was so full of emotion. The room took my breath away. Wedding Planner 808, Janice Bachiller and her staff gave us our dream wedding! It was the happiest day of our life, I do believe hiring Wedding Planner 808, Janice Bachiller was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. If you are ever getting married or planning your wedding you should definitely hire Wedding Planner 808, Janice Bachiller it will be the best decision you'll ever make for your wedding!! Thank you so much Wedding Planner 808, Janice Bachiller for making our dream wedding a reality!! We are so grateful that we got to meet you and work with you!! You are the best!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice Marie Bachiller is the best wedding coordinator. She help us throughout the whole process, very professional and organized. She was very knowledgeable about all the wedding planning , very detail even stuff I wouldn't even think of. She would always respond to my text or email right away. She made sure that everything was timeline and all the parties involved knew what they will be doing on the day of the wedding. She kept in contacts with all the parties and that I didn't have to worry to much... Our Big Day was a success ! couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture User7387338, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice did nan awesome job on our wedding day. We were assured that everything will be taken care of from setting up, contacting vendors and update timeline before wedding. The day of wedding was so amazing. It was a stress free, memomorable and enjoyable one. I remember Janice telling me not to worry and don't stress out. Janice is someone I could count on. She'd be available any time of the clock. I would email her, text or call if I had any questions or concerns. Janice is very organized and patient. Thanks Janice and team for all you did for us.
Much love and aloha from the Naboa's.??

Profile Picture Nanette, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning my wedding over a year ago, Wedding Planner 808 was the very first vendor I hired. I knew from the start that I wanted and needed a wedding planner, especially since I don't live in Hawaii. I needed someone who could help me plan a destination wedding. I spoke to three wedding planners, researched their work and reviews online. After speaking with them, I knew without a doubt that Janice Bachiller was the planner I wanted.
At our first call, I knew that hiring Janice would be one of the best decisions I've ever made. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to know her from the start, that Janice had my best interests in mind. She is very kind, pleasant, and easy to work with. Janice has a group of preferred vendors she works closely with in all her weddings, hire them! It'll save you money!
She gave top-quality, professional service from start to finish. She was responsive to all my countless emails and texts, her price was very reasonable, and was always flexible and willing to help with anything. As the wedding came closer, she provides you and each vendor a precise timeline from getting ready to pre-ceremony to the end of the reception. Talk about being on top of your game! To top it off, she even provided me a complimentary rehearsal time, venue site visit, and a personal assistant on wedding day :)
Like all weddings, my wedding had a variety of challenges, including a wedding date change because our venue wasn't available, to a limo dropoff situation to the ceremony, to figuring out if my ceremony will be held outdoors due to a prior storm because it was muddy. Janice isn't perfect but she had my best interests and handled everything with a calm smile, and I knew I had nothing at all to worry about.
My husband and I had the time of our lives, in large part, due to the amazing talents of Janice and her team. She indeed delivered a stress free and fun wedding. You will get so much more than what you pay for! Mahalo Janice!

Profile Picture Mia, 8/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Janice and her team made everything we needed to happen, Happen! Janice was outstanding. She took care of everything we needed. She gave us advice on how to properly take care of the little things so that we could enjoy our wedding day. This was very important to us. The steps that she gave us to take before the wedding day allowed us to take our time and enjoy the whole process. Our wedding day would not have been as fun and eventful if it weren't for Janice and her team. My wife and I truly believe that hiring Janice and her team was the best investment towards our wedding day that we could have made.

Profile Picture Amir , 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Janice of Wedding Planner 808 for my wedding this past summer. She was a great help from start to finish. If you have questions and in need of answers/advice, you can count on her anytime of the day and even late evenings. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work and dedication to make sure everything ran smooth throughout the planning and the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As soon as I got engaged, I contemplated whether a wedding coordiator was necessary. After attending many workshops and talking to friends who had just gotten married, I always was told that I should hire a wedding coordinator, even if it's just for the day of. My (now) husband & I emailed a few coordinators and met with one before meeting with Janice & that one coordinator gave me the impression that she was holding back because of the fact that we're young, which I strongly dislike.

We met with Janice for our consultation and was blown away on how amazing and professional she was. We also quickly realized we had SO little knowledge of all the itty bitty details that goes into wedding planning. After going all the information (which felt like information overload) we were quoted for the package that would best fit or needs, which was cheaper than the other other coordinator that we met with. So it was a no brainer to hire her.

Janice was always either a text or email away for ANYTHING, no matter how early or late in the day it was. We met a handful of times to see where we were with our planning. She works with an amazing group of vendors. Each time we were asked who our coordinator was, we were always reassured that we were in good hands, which we never got tired of hearing.

Let's fast forward to our finalization meeting with our reception venue. My husband & I both agree that we are SO grateful that Janice was able to come to the meeting with us cause we would've been SO lost without her! She knew exactly what to say, when to say it, and was totally ON IT. Also with our table arrangements...she is by far THE most patient person I know cause I have no idea how she handles the kinds of stress weddings comes with. Now let's take it to our rehearsal date : We had a VERY large bridal party (10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen) and handled the rehearsal very professionaly, even when the boys wanted to fool around, she surely put them in their place. I'm glad sh

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We contacted Janice less than 6 months before our special day to help us coordinate our Hawaii destination wedding. Despite us not being in Hawaii and having limited time to collaborate due to our military schedules, she helped us pull everything together to make our day come true. My guests (200) were very impressed by her services and all the vendors she secured, and they continue to talk about what a great wedding it was. I contemplated whether a wedding coordinator was necessary, but I was told that I should hire a wedding coordinator, even if it's just for the day by all the ladies in the wedding party. I met with one before meeting with Janice & that one coordinator gave me the impression that she had some reservation because of the fact that we're transgender. Which we disclosed for both personal and professional reasons. It is important to have a very transparent relationship with the people who are helping make your day the best day ever.

We met with Janice for our consultation and quickly realized we had SO little knowledge of all the little details that goes into wedding planning. After going over all the information, she went over the package that would best fit our needs. She is affordable, flexible, open minded, and very very very patient. Janice was always either a text or email away for ANYTHING, no matter how early or late in the day it was. From distant planning to the day before, with the DIY projects and the vendor selections, Janice and her team were always prepared to take on the challenge.

Being in the LGBTQ+ community, facing diversity is a daily challenge. Janice works from the heart and sees no difference. And that was a very important factor in selecting a wedding planner. Id highly recommend her to any and all of my friends wanting to have a Hawaii destination wedding.

Profile Picture Laila, 5/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals