Wedding Photography Unhinged Reviews

15 | Minneapolis, MN

15 Reviews for Wedding Photography Unhinged

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heidi · Married on 07/28/2012

Candice and her assistant were AMAZING!!! Prior to the wedding day, she was flexible and quick getting back to me by email. She really worked hard to capture our vision and she was open to trying everything we wanted. Her price was on the expensive side but when we viewed out pictures online, it made it worth every penny. She is so fun and easy going...she made our wedding day memorable and less stressful. I would recommend her for any bride and groom!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2012

Candice did an absolutely wonderful job!! I am beyond glad that I chose her for our Wedding day. She not only took tons of pictures, but she took really good quality photos. Out of 1112 photos there were no bad ones. Candice is great at capturing moments that are not staged, that was exactly what i was looking for in a photographer. Many photographers are expensive, but Candice is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Lynse · Married on 08/13/2011

Candice was very creative and helpful. I felt relaxed and comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Wedding Photography Unhinged's reply:

Thank you so much Lynse! Your wedding was awesome!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/01/2011

The wedding day was perfect and just the way we had dreamed it would be! Candice captured the day with the timeless charm we were looking for in our wedding photos! Candice was so thrilled to be our photographer and we are so very happy with the end results!

The reason we choose Candice was based on several reasons: 1.) referral 2.) her enthusiasm and 3.) her style.

1.) Word of mouth speaks volumes! Candice was the photographer at my sister's wedding three years ago! My sister and her hubby loved the entire process, as did we!

2.) Candice was always excited! She has a love and passion for her art and it shows! We met, emailed and chatted (A lot! What else would you expect from a Bride and Groom that were getting hitched in a foreign country?!) and Candice was always excited and enthusiastic! We’d shared our ideas and inspiration with her and vice versa—Candice was always excited, ready and willing to implement!

3.) Candice also has a style that we loved--photojournalistic--yet not too trendy. Classic with a punch of pizzazz! In an industry where everyone thinks they can be a photographer, we feel that Candice has the skill, the inspiration and proof that she can and will do an amazing job!

Candice has the ability to capture the day with effortless elegance that makes us smile, laugh and get a little teary-eyed when we look at our photos. The photos bring us back to that special day—a day that was a blur of excitement and love! A day filled with memories that Candice was able to catch in an instant, but that we will cherish forever!

Thanks! Stephanie & Keith

Sent on 02/22/2011

Erin · Married on 07/18/2009

Candice is an amazing photographer, easy and fun to work with. My pictures are PERFECT in every way!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Julie · Married on 06/30/2007

Candice has an amazing personality, and a creative and artistic eye. Not only do her wedding photos blow us away, but she also did our engagement photos (in studio and outdoors.) She was willing to drive to separate sites to take amazing pictures in various locations (near a lake, downtown, and at the ceremony, dinner and reception-- which were all in different locations.) Candice is also very assertive- and will let you know when you need to move your hair out of the way- or to move your head so you won't have a double chin. Very important, especially on your wedding day. HIGHLY, highly recommended.

Sent on 01/20/2008

Wedding Photography Unhinged's reply:

Thank you Julie, for the beautiful review! Your wedding is one of my favorites. I loved capturing your true personalities in my photos. Plus, the bowling was super fun! Take Care! -Candice

Trina · Married on 09/08/2006

Candice took beautiful pictures of my wedding day! It's been almost 4 years, but I still love looking at the book she put together. She had some very unique ideas that she incorporated which I loved. She was also great to work with and made sure that my "must have" photos were taken as well. My hubby isn't the most photogenic, and yet she somehow managed to capture him smiling and looking VERY handsome! :)

She was definitely very reasonably priced and the quality of the pictures is phenomenal. She also does a great job of following up via email, which worked well for me since I work in IT.

Her professionalism stands out above all else. She was very sick the day before my wedding, and made arrangements to have another photographer friend be available just in case. She was actually feeling better on my big day, so I ended up having TWO photographers take our photos. In essence, I got twice the amount of attention & photos for the same great price!

She did such a wonderful job, that I have enlisted her to take pictures of my son for his 1 year birthday! If repeat business doesn't sell her brand, I don't know what does! :)

Maureen · Married on 10/15/2005

Candice accomodated our photography budget and even went the extra mile by adding a few fun shots that we would not have otherwise thought of. She was great to work with and made our photographic day easy and carefree. We thought she was awesome and you will too.

Alia · Married on 05/29/2010

I am very happy that we hired Candice to do our wedding photos. We have some truly amazing pictures!! She was very pleasant to work with: unobtrusive, very polite and professional.

Her website was extremely useful to us in finding out her style, and the pictures on the site represent the quality of her work.

We thought the price was quite high, but we had little time to look for a less expensive photographer. However, the pictures turned out to be great.

The only thing I did not like was that I thought she could have taken more pictures. If you hire her, ask her to snap a lot of shots. We have around 400 pictures, though I thought more would be nice

Sent on 06/16/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/19/2008

Candice did amazing work. I am very glad that I gave her free-rein to take whatever kind of pictures she thought would work best for us, our personalities and our outdoor ceremony. I had a vague idea of what style and poses I wanted in my photos -- but my favorite pictures were of creative framing and posing that was all Candice's idea.

I am very camera shy. Candice made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I hardly even knew she was there. I would definitely reccomend her!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Brooke · Married on 07/12/2008

Candice was accomodating, professional, punctual and very talented in her craft. We were so comfortable with her and were able to sit back and relax on our wedding day because she was so on top of her game. I couldn't have been more happy with her services. When the pictures were done, we were all able to view and purchase the pictures on a website...very convenient. AND she made us a book to view our photos! Some photographers can be corny or cheesey and scandalous with hidden fees....this is NOT the case with Candice. She was upfront and thorough about all of her costs and services. We highly recommend her. She is a class act in the world of photography and customer service.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Lynn · Married on 11/24/2007

Not only is Candice and her staff great photographers, but Candice is very personable and straight-forward. She is also extremely creative in designing custom albums. Our friends were envious of all the cool shots she took, as well as the neat ways she played with lighting, texture, and shadows.

Sent on 02/06/2008

Julie · Married on 07/12/2009

I absolutely LOVE the way my photos turned out! Very beautiful and artistic! I also ended up with SO many good shots that I am having trouble fitting all the good ones into my scrapbook (there are HUNDREDS!). The only thing I would have changed is to specifically request more shots with my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc.). It is something I didn't think about until afterward.

Erin · Married on 10/27/2007

We were very pleased with the service provided by Candice Brumm Photography. Candice was easy to get in touch with and very responsive to our requests. She and her assistant captured our wedding beautifully. We were so thrilled when we saw the pictures. It was very easy to view and order the photos online as well as share with others. Candice also designed a lovely wedding album for us. We would recommend her photography service.

Sent on 02/06/2008

Megan · Married on 11/13/2010

Great value and service. Fit our needs perfectly!

Sent on 05/23/2012