Wedding Photography Reviews

28 | Orlando, FL

28 Reviews for Wedding Photography

Tara · Married on 06/02/2012

I cannot begin to express how amazing Luz was as a photographer for my wedding on June 2, 2012! From the moment my husband (then fiance) and I met her, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was so friendly and professional and her work speaks for itself! We met with Luz and her partner Chris and together knew that they were an awesome team! We got a wonderful package for the wedding that included a lovely engagement session! Luz made us feel so comfortable at the engagement session and I knew that it would be a glimpse of how great the wedding would be. On the day of the wedding, Luz made sure to capture all the special moments of the wedding and was able to capture all the family shots that I wanted! Everyone raved about how well her and Chris worked together as a duo! I also cannot forget mention the Vogue Photo Booth which was the highlight of the night! Not only was it a great place to get funny photos, but it was also a great place for people to get lovely shots with the bride and groom! Photography is the one area of a wedding where you want to be sure everything is right and I know that with Luz, I made the best decision possible!!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2012

Luz Virginia (and her husband who was her assistant) were such a delight to work with. They were such a fun couple and very relatable. I wish I could be friends with them day-to-day.

They took incredible photos of my wedding. The venue was strict on rules and limitations in regards to photography but Luz worked with it and didn't let it affect her work. I have so many breathtaking images, many more than I was expecting or anticipating. I was worried about the photography originally because I am a curvy girl but it seems I had nothing to worry about.
    I got a preview of the images just days after my wedding (I was still on my honeymoon!) and it was so emotional to see them. She gave me the rest of the photos shortly there after, maybe a week to two weeks after the wedding. What incredible service!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Kristina · Married on 04/14/2012

Luz captured our wedding day perfectly. She was very flexible when the day got chaotic and was always polite to our family and guests. She was easy to get in contact with during the planning and always answered emails in a timely manner. The best part.. it took her less than two weeks to get our images edited!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Jaylene · Married on 03/30/2012

Luz and her team were amazing, from engagement pictures to our wedding day. I never had to worry if she got that perfect shot in all of the chaos because she was so professional, caring and understanding. She always answered whenever I called or had any questions about pictures, places, etc. We couldn't have picked a better photographer or more amazing person to capture our important day. L&J

Sent on 04/07/2012

alyssa · Married on 03/17/2012

I planned my wedding from New York City and didn't get to meet her until the day of my destination wedding in Orlando. What I love about her work is that she has the eye of a NYC fashion photographer. She makes something simple look so glamorous. She was everything I expected and more. Professional, talented & fun to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Cathy · Married on 03/10/2012

Luz and Chris were our daughter's wedding photographers and they did a wonderful job of capturing the most detailed and beautiful pictures of the day.The wedding and reception pictures were truly amazing and our guest loved having Chris snap their pictures in the photobooth!What an extraordinary couple they are. We were very fortunate to have them!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Cori · Married on 03/08/2012

Luz was friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable. i couldnt of asked for a better person and photographs to have to remember our special day. Thank you so much Luz :)

Sent on 03/11/2012

Miriam · Married on 02/04/2012

Luz is an incredibly talented photographer. Her style is chic & sophisticated but also fun. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier to have her work with us :) she did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding pictures. I have received many compliments on all of our pictures and there is not one picture I do not like. Not only is she talented but she makes sure to make you feel at ease and there is this calm sense when she is around. I didn't even feel as if she was around me snapping shots at all during the wedding and that's what I wanted. To feel as if it was just my family and friends yet she impressed me with all the shots she took. I have nothing but good things to say about Luz and I am certain I will continue to work with her. Up next a Boudoir session with her! :) and after that maybe some baby pictures one day in the future.

Sent on 02/11/2012

Nichole · Married on 12/22/2011

We planned our wedding from overseas and only found Luz on the internet, two months before our wedding day. All of our contact was through email and phone. We had a number of questions on the contract, the process etc and Luz was always professional and extremely, extremely responsive. We met in person only 3 days before the wedding. She didn't just ask what type of pictures we wanted but also what kind of experience we wanted. And the result was that our pictures were absolutely fantastic! Our guests LOVED the Vogue booth. It was a huge success; it was used the whole night. We would absolutely recommend Luz. As a bride, you have questions and you're nervous but it all worked out and the pictures represented how wonderful our day was. Thank you Luz and Chris.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Danny · Married on 11/11/2011

Luz Virginia is an amazing photographer. She came highly recommended from an associate and we are thrilled with how our pictures turned out. She stayed in constant contact with us several months before the wedding and gently reminded us of important due dates. Luz even included a free engagement photo shoot and we were able to use those pictures to decorate our wedding website. Our family and friends loved the photos, and raved about the site!

The day of the wedding, Luz arrived early to scout the best areas for pictures and kept us on schedule throughout the day to make sure we didn’t miss out on anything. We had a wonderful experience with Luz and we highly recommend using her.

Danny & Naketrice

Sent on 11/22/2011

roxana · Married on 10/08/2011

Luz is AMAZING!! Her work is very unique. Every shot tells a story. You can tell she loves her job and her brides! She is very professional and friendly. She was prompt to answer all my emails and calls. My pictures are beautiful. I am very happy that we had Luz shoot our wedding. She is very talented.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Ana Marie · Married on 10/01/2011

Why did we contract Luz… Her work speaks for itself. Luz was the first person we booked during our Wedding Planning. I wanted to be certain that we had a great photographer to document the most important day of our lives together. As soon as I came across Luz’s website, I knew she was the one! Her photos are amazing! Anyone could just feel the emotion from the photos. She captures such beautiful moments and I had to get in contact with her right away! During the whole wedding planning experience, I was in close contact with her.. I could talk to her about anything! She has such a great personality and profound love for her work, it’s inspiring. Our engagement session was perfect, we loved that we could just be ourselves. The pictures were not posed… she just knew how to capture that moment perfectly! Thank you Luz for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2011

As a shy person I was very nervous to meet ChangoBi and made my fiance call and email her. But from the first time we met her I was completely calm and opened up to her instantly. We knew without a doubt that we wanted her to be a part of our wedding knowing that she would capture all of our special moments with nothing more than perfection. We were both very nervous to do our engagement pictures and let her know as soon as we started shooting but she calmed us down and we felt very relaxed and comfortable with her and they turned out amazing. On our wedding day she was very professional but also like someone you know and trust. Looking back at all of the beautiful pictures I don't even remember her taking them or being in front of us. She does a fabulous job capturing all of those special moments that you put into a wedding, or moments that you personally missed at the time and come to love through her photos.
    I would recommend ChangoBi to anyone that wants amazing wedding pictures and a photographer that really enjoys capturing the romance and beauty of your wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Janet · Married on 06/11/2011

Since the very beginning, Chango Bi been amazing ! Her attention to detail and her ability to capture the most special moments made us feel at ease knowing that she was going to be the photographer on our wedding day ! She surpassed our expectations and visions. She captured beyond just moments, she created memories with us. I did not know how to convey to her what I wanted, but I knew it once I saw it. Chango Bi's out-going personality paired with her natural photographic skills and creativity makes her hands down the best and easiest choice !

Thank You Chango Bi !

Janet & Chris

Sent on 06/26/2011

e · Married on 12/15/2010

very professional, on time , i was very pleased with her work. would recommend to friends

Sent on 12/30/2010

Chelsea · Married on 11/27/2010

I am so happy I chose Chango Bi to shoot my wedding. From the minute I spoke to her I knew she was the one. Over the phone she was very professional, friendly and assuring, she made me feel confident that she would capture the memories. When I finally met her, I felt like she was family. The day of my wedding, she showed up an hour before expected to "Take those special behind the scenes/preperation shots". I would definately recommend her to all of my friends.

Chelsea & Logan-Orlando FL

Sent on 12/11/2010

Giovanna · Married on 11/06/2010

Chango-Bi was simply amazing !!! She made the experience of looking for a wedding photographer a breeze. I was blown away with the engagement session that we did , and even more so with our wedding photos. Her level of professionalism was incredible. Her custom wedding albums are also gorgeous.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Rani · Married on 10/10/2010

Not only is Chango Bi an amazing photographer... she is an amazing person as well!! She is very professional and as a client I was totally comfortable when working with her. I must also mention that my husband (who at first, was very nervous at our engagement shoot..) was so comfortable the day of the wedding when it was his time to shine :) .Words can not explain how thankful we are that she was able to be part of our special day and absolutely capture it the way we wanted 100 percent! I must also add that your quality of work far exceeded my visions.. and i can honestly say, i shed a few tears just viewing the slideshows that you created!
    Both our engagement and wedding photographs are so wonderful to look back on. You were able to capture every tear, every smiles, and each laugh.
    Again, I want to thank you for spending 10.10.10 with Brandon and I! I am looking forward to our next photoshoots together!

And for other brides: I highly recommend using Chango Bi for engagement and wedding photography! This is one vendor you are sure to love!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2010

I love Chango Bi! She is absolutely fabulous and fun to work with!!!! I couldn't be happier with the photos of my wedding and reception! If I could, I would have taken her on my honey moon to take boudoir pics!! I have to put that on hold for now, but I promise before my one year wedding anniversary I will pay for her services again!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/22/2010

Chango Bi is the best in Orlando. Her work is beautiful and she has a great personality. Very warm and friendly. The wedding day went off without a hitch and I had my photos in less than 7 days. She is currently working on designing my wedding album. I saw the album proof yesterday and I am so in love with it. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Marie · Married on 03/13/2010

Chango Bi, I never believed to be the girl who lived the fairy tale wedding or this dream I’m living. .. But I was blessed to have the perfect man come into my life ... I couldn’t have been any happier with your services. Although your were hired to document our special day, your presence was just right… You are a joy to work with even when I was having my moments... Didn’t think I’d cry so much ! Your creative ways definitely showed in every photo.. I was surprised to see the picture of my father and I talking before the reception and although the wedding was in March (13th) I can look back , and relive every single moment as if it were only yesterday.. I look forward to having you there for my baby shower!!!

Sent on 12/20/2010

Jeremy · Married on 12/11/2010

All I can say is WOW. Her quality of work is unmatched. Talking with her made me very confident to select her services again for myself and have my friends reach out to her. I needed someone almost last minute and she was more than ready when we needed her. Would I request her services again? Without question I most definitely would.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Aimee · Married on 10/08/2010

Chango Bi was exceptional at capturing such a special day for me. She caught such beautiful moments that I now have to look back on years from now. I was so nervous about who to trust with my wedding but the photographs are truly wonderful and I love my look book!

Sent on 11/11/2010

jennifer · Married on 06/01/2010

I am so thrilled with my wedding album I have been recommending Chango Bi E&W Photography to everyone I know! I heard about them from a friend who used them and she told me that they are the best--she was right! The have the highest level of professionalism you can possibly find. They treat you like you are their only client...The photos are beautiful and they captured all of the highlights of the event without being told to do so. You won't find better!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Tomi · Married on 04/22/2012

Luz did an amazing job photographing my wedidng. I new immediately when I found her I hit the gold mine! She was informative, helpful and incredibly responsive. As an out of state bride, she helped me find vendors for many other services. I owe the success of my wedding to her! The photographs were lovely and plentiful. She was easy to work with, flexible and listened to the "oddities" of my family so everyone was comfortable with her. I give her my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/11/2012