Wedding Photography by Jing Reviews

13 | Roswell, GA

13 Reviews for Wedding Photography by Jing

Yushan · Married on 12/26/2016

First, I'd like to thank Jing so much for his time, professionalism and work.

Jing captured all the moments that were important to me and my family. He really nailed the vibe that we were going for. The balance between the candid and posed shots was simply perfect. Every picture that we have seen have brought huge smiles to our face and we are so grateful to have had a photographer like Jing.

We love our photos are a complete understatement and I will refer Jing to any bride and groom that I come by.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 12/18/2016

The most important part of my wedding was remembering it. Jing captured every moment that was important to me and my husband! Admittedly, I was highly unvocal about what I wanted. 2016 was quite possibly the most challenging year for me while simultaneously planning my wedding. Jing went into my wedding nearly blind to what I wanted. I am beyond impressed by how he knew exactly the poses that would be best for us!!

He is the ultimate package!! He places your needs at the top of his list of priorities: second to only the best photos. My wedding day was hectic and a little disorganized on my and my family's part (like I said...it was a hard year to plan for a wedding). He never complained and ensured he never wasted a moment of the time I paid for. I was unable to answer a few of his questions from time to time. Instead of sitting in a corner and wasting time, he went over to my groom and shot him while I gathered myself during the fuss of getting ready.

In the greater Houston area, I believe he is the only choice for the brides who can't plan every last detail of her wedding, who may get lost in procrastination, or who may be caught up in the game of life. He is the only choice for every bride and couple in my opinion! I put together about 30 Google images together on my work computer; however, they proved useless. I got caught up in another busy day at work and forgot to upload them to my dropbox. This did not stop Jing from capturing the most important day of my life so far. He helped my husband and I get into poses for the shots. His direction was very simple and to the point.

My point is simple. He was incredibly patient, very kind, and always professional. You will see his love of photography in every moment in your time spent with him. He seems to see the moment before it actually happens. I've never hired a photographer in my life before. I'm comforted I will never need to look for one again. So long as Jing is around, I will always hire him!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Juany · Married on 10/29/2016

Jing is a very artistic photographer, he really knows what he is doing. We used him to do our wedding photos and they came out great, we loved the results. He is very punctual and responds to any concerns or questions immediately. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/03/2016

Jing is a phenomenal photographer, he really knows what he's looking for in EVERY photo! He captured my wedding beautifully. My family and I couldn't be much happier with the success of every picture! He's very patient and kind! Everyone loved his work. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/07/2016

nathaya · Married on 05/29/2016

We came across Jing's page on WeddingWire. We were looking for someone with photos of great quality at an affordable price. Jing presented us with a great package deal (engagement and wedding photos). After our engagement shoot, we knew we had chosen the right photographer and couldn't wait for him to shoot our wedding!!

2 months before our wedding, we had a mishap with our venue and had to find another venue - this was challenging to find another place on a Saturday in May! We ended up having to change our date, time and add an extra location (venue and hotel), but Jing was more than flexible/helpful and assured us that he would be available for us.

During the wedding, Jing was awesome!! Quite honestly he was not intrusive - but was there for every shot!! After viewing our photos, there were shots that I had no idea he had taken. We appreciate the way he uses the natural lighting and captures moments-not just poses. Thank you so much Jing!!
    From the Carringtons

Sent on 06/06/2016

gger01Marie · Married on 05/22/2016

I highly recommend Jing, he is extremely professional, prompt, and courteous. He knew exactly what photos to take at the wedding without us prompting him and at the same time asked if there were any specialty shots we would like to have. Of all the vendors I used for the wedding Jing was by far the most professional and definitely a great value.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Lynna · Married on 05/07/2016

Jing was a our photographer for our wedding last week. He is very easy to contact, when we wanted a specific pose, he said we can do whatever we want. And sometimes we don't have any idea what to do either so we let Jing decide.

Communication with Jing easy. He responds very fast to emails or texts. We met with him three times before the wedding, once, to see his photos and the second time to explain the schedule. And third he went to the rehearsal. So Jing is willing to meet up with you if needed.

We asked him to go view the Chapel on the rehearsal day so he can have an idea where to stand, and he came to view! I appreciate that because that's taking time out of his schedule to prepare for our wedding day!

On the day of the wedding if we needed some unplanned professional photos from him, he was there! He made sure he stayed close to us just in case we needed something.

I would recommend Jing for you! Calm and professional!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Raylea · Married on 03/19/2016

Jing was wonderful! He helped to make our day very special through his professionalism, timeliness, and outstanding service. He was very easy to work with and reach. He also produces quality photographs! Definitely recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Maggie · Married on 02/27/2016

Jing was amazing to work with! He was very responsive to my questions since I live in California and was trying to plan everything remotely. On the day of the wedding, he arrived before me to the venue so that he could become familiar with it. We took all of our posed pictures before the guests arrived, and Jing had a plan to get through them quickly. Jing had areas and poses in mind for me and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen. We had talked before about him documented the entire wedding process, and that is exactly what he did! I didn't have to spend any time reminding him where to be or what to do. Jing also took full advantage of all of the quirks of our wedding, including our fire pit! The photos are amazing and are a great way to commemorate the day!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Lindsey · Married on 01/23/2016

5 star service!!! Jing was punctual, friendly and talented. He arrived at our venue an hour before I was there, worked with me on my vision for quite some time beforehand and then proceeded in capturing photos that were even beyond what I was expecting. He made sure to be in all of the important areas but also somehow managed to remain unseen. The very next day, we even received a facebook sneak peek (which was awesome)! Jing seems to have his own creative vision, intertwining it with his clients vision and somehow making the photos come alive. Thanks again Jing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Wedding Photography by Jing's reply:

Hi, Lindsey, thank you so much for having me:D The venue is beautiful and you did great job. I was quite moved to see your emotion change throughout wedding (from anxiety to big laughters and tears). I think that's what wedding is about. Very inspiring.

Cassandra · Married on 09/26/2015

Jing was fantastic! The pictures were beautiful and creative, and I loved how he made good use of the venue (we were in the Natural Museum of Science, and he did a great job incorporating the displays into the photographs). I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

JIng was wonderful! His pictures really captured the spirit of our wedding day. I was concerned that the photographer's presence would be too noticeable - I've been to weddings where it seemed that the photographer was the star of the show - but he managed to get great shots while remaining unobtrusive. We are very pleased with Jing's work and can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

Jing was absolutely amazing. He was easy to work with and extremely professional. He captured our wedding in its entirety with excellent quality.

Sent on 07/07/2017