Wedding Photo & Video by Liam Reviews

141 | Miami, FL

141 Reviews for Wedding Photo & Video by Liam

Mary · Married on 03/06/2016

We are so incredibly happy that we picked Wedding Photography by Liam to photograph our wedding! My husband and I are not usually comfortable in front of the camera at all, but Diana made us feel so at ease and we hardly noticed her there. She did an incredible job capturing the love and joy in such a natural way. These pictures will be a perfect way to remember our perfect day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Bonnie · Married on 03/05/2016

The Photography Team . Delivered such beautiful and Timeless Photos of my wedding .
    they are very friendly and were on time . we have such beautiful photos . i highly recomend their fine services .
    Thank you . Bonnie Morawa

Sent on 04/16/2016

Anna · Married on 03/05/2016

We came to Miami for our small destination wedding and it was really hard finding our vendors. But we found Wedding Photography by Liam and were really happy with the results. Their response time to emails and texts was fast and they did what we asked them. Great experience. Very happy with the results.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • O

Olga · event on: 02/20/2016

Diana was great! She had a lot of patience and was very creative. Our engagement photos came out beautiful!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Susan · Married on 02/13/2016

The two photographers were absolutely phenomenal! We couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design. I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! Thank you for making me feel like a princess on the most important day of my life! :)

Sent on 08/30/2016

London · Married on 02/11/2016

I am over the moon and thanks to Wedding Photography by Liam I have portraits of my special day that will mirror my sentiments at this very moment for many years to come! The services provided by this awesome photography company superseded all of my expectations! If you’re looking for a photographer to capture your wedding, take my advice and look no further!
    -London

Sent on 05/22/2016

Grace · Married on 02/06/2016

We booked Wedding Photography Liam to take our wedding photos at our destination wedding in Miami because we heard great things about him and we saw his work online and decided we should definitely hire him. The experience was great! He was very professional and is an expert at his job. The photos are absolutely amazing!!!! We highly recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2016

More than 5 stars is what they deserve. We loved Liam and the photographers who shot our wedding! We wanted a nice park wedding in Miami and they were able to capture exactly what we wanted. Janel was very sweet and met with us beforehand, to make sure every detail was just how we wanted it. We highly recommend Janel and the rest of Liam's team if you are looking for quality and charm. I am so grateful to have beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. Great attention to detail and the photographers made the day so special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and you guys have incredible talent that surpasses the rest!!!! <3 Lauren & Natasha 3.19.16

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 12/30/2015

Hi everyone, my name is Iris and I'm a happy customer :) Liam is an excellent artist who gives more than a %100 of himself and makes every picture be unique like its the last picture his gonna shoot. In my opinion, loyalty is number one even more than professionalism, and with Liam we totally had both from the very first moment. Very serious, quick and honest.
    We met an hour after we spoke on the phone, and we stated shooting 2 days after our meeting. Me and my fiancé highly recommend Liam's services due to the fact that nobody can be disappointed of his hard work, and the final photo shoot outcome.
    Congratulations to everyone, love, Iris & Sam

Sent on 10/18/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

So glad we met all of your expectations Iris! Makes me very happy to read this.

Priscilla · Married on 11/07/2015

I am so happy we went with Liam Crotty Photography. Our photographer was Diana and we absolutely loved our pictures! A big thank you to the whole team for being flexible and giving us the most wonderful pictures!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Shena · Married on 10/01/2015

We decided to select Miami as our wedding destination with its warm climate and beautiful stretch of beaches. One important aspect I had in mind was that I needed a great photographer, to capture the life long memories. It had to be a reliable person too. I was introduced to Wedding Photography by Liam by a colleague of mine , who had a great experience with them prior.
    They have a team of very professional photographers, who are flexible to work with and punctual. I look at my wedding album and feel wonderful

Sent on 10/24/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

So glad we could capture your special day with a camera, and now you'll have beautiful memories to last a lifetime Shena. It's Summer year round here, so great choice in a wedding destination ;) Loved working with you!
  • I

Isis · Married on 08/29/2015

My wedding was on Saturday August 29,2015. And let me begin by saying how blessed I was to have such amazing photographers just WOW! Diane and Cristina really surprised me. They kept me calm during the crazy times of the wedding. They felt like they were family instead of photographers, so patience with me and my bridal party. Love Love these girls.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Our photographers are definitely zen warriors, so happy to hear everything ran smoothly on your special day. That's what we strive for!

Gissell · Married on 08/22/2015

Liam and his team took amazing photos of my wedding. He is a true professional. Our wedding photos are beautiful, detailed and fun! Liam took the time to meet with me prior to the event to discuss my wedding style and to visit the wedding site, which greatly helped make our wedding album absolutely beautiful. Thanks Liam!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

We love being thorough and meeting all of our clients expectations, thats why we always do a planning meeting, if we know your needs we can give you exactly what you want. Thank you so much!

They were fantastic. They were completely understanding of every request. The staff was incredibly nice and personable. I Just received the photos today and I am very pleased. they have definitely exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Very happy to read that you loved your photos! We definitely love what we do :)

I had such a great experience with Wedding Photography by Liam! My little sister was getting married, and since our mother is gone, I was in charge of helping her plan. We found Liam to take pictures of her beautiful day, and we couldn't be happier with the results! He was friendly, got all the shots we really wanted, and they looked even better than I'd hoped. Thank you so much for doing such a great job!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

I'm glad you got the shots you wanted and were happy with our service!
    Thanks a ton

Me and my now husband were in Miami for a destination wedding and we had all of our pictures taken by Wedding Photography by Liam. They took exceptional pictures and were professional yet personable throughout the whole experience. I have already recommended them to some of my friends who will be getting married soon.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends!

Savvy · Married on 04/17/2015

This guy has the uncanny ability to capture the best of an event. I hired Liam after seeing his reviews and samples of his work. Liam arrived rather early and immediately hit the ground running. He not only took gorgeous pictures of the whole wedding party before the actual wedding, but he took THE best photos during the wedding, and even got some really fun shots of antics going on behind the scenes.

Liam gives direction in a manner that is natural and energetic. His disposition was of one of pure professionalism with a touch of humor. Very personable and talented.

My wedding album is one to be treasured for generations. It totally encapsulated the love, joy, fun, and bliss of our wedding. The lighting, angles, and everything about the pictures were simply perfect. The photos are high quality, yet they have a very nostalgic and classic touch. I love it! Liam is a true master of his trade and I will definitely be hiring him for more photography gigs in the future. 100% satisfied customer!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thats what I strive for Savvy, give it 100% every single time, or nothing at all.
    I love what I do and feedback like this is what makes it all worth while.

Liam and Diana are spectacular photographers, and we are enthusiastic to write this review so that others can experience what we did on our wedding day. They know exactly what they are doing, have amazing ideas, and are very knowledgable. They are personable, kind, attentive, and professional. We got married in Florida, however our home is in Wisconsin....and we did most of our planning with Liam and Diana over the phone and via email. They both were very easily accessible, answered all of our questions, and helped us plan for our desired poses. Liam also took time to meet with us during a short trip to Florida about 10 months prior to our wedding day. This planning experienced helped to reduce the feeling of any kind of wedding planning stress. When our wedding day came Liam and Diana became much more than just people we hired to take some pictures....they became a part of our big day, with their kindness and helpful direction. Any one who hires them for wedding photography will truly feeling honored and blessed. The pictures are spectacular and will be in our home for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

We are very happy to read this and we are so glad we got to be a part of your special day!

Alexis · Married on 03/07/2015

Liam was the first and only photographer we met with. From the get go, Liam made us feel welcomed and we knew we were getting more with him than we would any other photographer. He kept in touch with us and kept us updated with pictures from weddings and events he shot which always reassured us that we made the right decision. Liam is thorough and has an incredible attention to detail. He knows weddings so well and completely walked us through the entire process including a pre planning meeting at our wedding venue one month prior to our wedding, which was priceless. One of the best things he could have suggested was making a list with the order of photos and who would go in it. This helped us to stay organized on the day of the wedding and to make sure we didn't forget photos with anyone in the wedding chaos. Liam is reliable, dependable and is always on time, which built so much trust from day 1. He offers options for every budget and we honestly got more than we paid for because we got Liam! On our wedding day, Liam and his 2nd shooter were amazing. They took direction well and also worked well together and knew exactly where to be and what to do to capture our most important moments. During our getting ready photos they just grabbed what they needed and went about their business, which was awesome during such a busy time. They were not invasive of our space during our ceremony, which we didn't even realize and appreciate until after the fact. Our ceremony remained intimate while I knew the great moments were being captured in the best way. We got some great shots and we cannot wait to see our photos in a few weeks!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thank you Alexis! this means the world to us, your photos came out so lovely!

Wow! Rebecca was amazing! my wedding day was chaotic! It was at an outdoor venue and it was raining and she was great about 1. keeping me calm 2. taking great pictures (it didn't even look like it was raining). She has such a great attitude and i think it is so important that the people who are working you event are like this. I looked back at the day and my mom and I both agreed that booking her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made through out everything. Her and eric were absolutely amazing. All my guest told me how kind they were and i am so happy we choose them! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

PS.Have not gotten my pictures yet as it has only been a week since my wedding but I saw some and they were BEAUTIFUL! So excited to see how they all came out!

Much love!
    Christina and Eddie Alavrez

Sent on 03/19/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

My team is filled with very caring, and positive people who definitely make any situation work out, to the best of their abilities. Erik and Rebecca had a great time shooting your wedding and are exceptionally happy with the results! Thanks a ton

AMAZING!! You will not go wrong with Liam. He listens, he's professional, and he cares about his work and your happiness.

Sent on 04/12/2015

thank you!

Just got our photos back from liam (not a long wait mind you!) and they're exactly what we wanted. Liam came to the venue for a planning session and photos I sent him. He took notes and asked questions i wouldn't have thought of. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

we try our best to issue photos within 3 weeks of the shoots (most studios take much, much longer!) so happy that you're happy with the results!

Jenny · Married on 12/14/2014

Liam did our engagement shoot and our wedding yesterday. He is someone whom is extremely reliable, organized, and strives to please you. I highly recommend him for any kind of shoot. I am without a doubt satisfied with his work, reliability, and desire to please his clients. He arrived on time to the wedding, dressed very very nice, and ready to work. He did not waste any time and used every single minute taking all kinds of pictures. He brought an assistant whom was outstanding as well. Thank you Liam and looking forward in seeing the beautiful pics :)

Sent on 12/15/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Jenny, thank you so much

Julia · Married on 12/13/2014

We have just had our engagement photos so far, and they are PHENOMENAL! We absolutely love them! Liam is so talented and wonderful to work with, every picture looked great! We cannot wait for him to capture our wedding day, and we know Liam is going to be able to perfectly keep that special day as a beautiful memory forever. Will keep you posted .... :)

Sent on 11/13/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Julia, we had a great time capturing your special day!

We had spent several months looking for a photographer for our wedding! When I met Liam he seemed to fit everything that we were looking for! The day of the wedding came and Liam and his staff handled themselves with professionalism. They know what we wanted and came prepared to make sure we could get everything that we wanted. Before the event we had a planning meeting and Liam really took the time to listen and take notes on what pictures where the most important for us. Not only did he listen and take notes but her also took the time to give advise to us. I have now seen the edited pictures and as promised we recieved them in 3 weeks. I must say I am in love with our pictures. I honestly could have chosen a better team for my wedding! Thank you Liam for taking care of us :)

Sent on 12/30/2014