Wedding Pastor Nashville Reviews

132 | Murfreesboro, TN

132 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Nashville

We met Pastor Low when my sister got married a couple years ago and fell in love with him then. My husband and i were already engaged at the time and instantly knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding too. We met him for coffee a few months before the wedding and he took the time to hear our story, we instantly felt like we were having coffee with a friend. He gave us the option of the type of ceremony we wanted. Did we want some humor, did we want it to be spiritual. We knew that he would do a great job but he did more than a great job. At the ceremony he told our story as if he walked our journey with us. He made us laugh and cry. He was truly inspirational and all of our guests were completely engaged. He checked in with us frequently the weeks leading up to the ceremony and really kept us calm the weeks leading up to the ceremony and the wedding day itself. He truly goes above and beyond to make sure the bride and wedding party are all in a good place. He is so professional and great with all the vendors as well. I have attended so many weddings have NEVER thought wow that ceremony was amazing. Believe me you will say WOW that ceremony was amazing. If you are thinking of Pastor Low for your ceremony stop looking and just do it. I promise you will be extremely happy and have made a long time friend. I will definitely be calling him for a vowel renewal or refer him to anyone i know getting married. Thank you Pastor Low for a memorable night.

Sent on 09/03/2016

As a past bride, the best advice I can give to a future bride and groom is to make sure you find the right wedding officiant because your ceremony is something both you and your guests will always remember and will hold close to your heart. It was important for my husband and I to have a ceremony that would be unique and personal to our relationship and our dynamic as a couple. Pastor Low took the time to really listen to each of us, and ask us questions that helped him to write a ceremony that we will never forget. We had FUN during our ceremony, and our guests felt like they got to really understand what a perfect match we were for each other because Low told our story so well. Our family and friends were blown away by how touching and wonderful the ceremony was, not to mention Low has a very calm and easy-going demeanor which made us feel very comfortable as we stood at the center of everyone's attention. With all the planning that goes into a wedding, the last thing you need to worry about as a bride is the ceremony. With Pastor Low, you will not have one thing to worry about. He helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives, and I could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thank you Katie. You guys did pour your hearts into your wedding day and it showed. Beautiful setting, amazing people, and so much adoration between you two and your families. So glad I was a part of it.

David · Married on 10/17/2015

Pastor Low was a bit of a last minute addition to our wedding, but we are so thankful we found him! We had planned to have a friend officiate our wedding but only a few months before the wedding he had to drop out, we were left to scramble to find someone else. It was important to us to have someone who could make the ceremony personal and tell our story not recite a generic ceremony, Pastor Low pulled this off perfectly! We meet him just once before the ceremony, he sat with us for a couple hours and talked to us not as much about what we wanted for the wedding but who we were, how we met, and what our life together was like. It was much more like talking to a friend and reciting fun memories than doing a wedding interview, he took no notes, but recorded the entire conversation. On the day of the wedding he was fantastic, he showed up early to speak to both of us separately and make sure we were ready, calm, and made sure we were in the right mind set to enjoy the special moment that was about to come. He also was great with the whole bridal party making sure they knew there responsibilities and how they could best help us through this crazy day. The ceremony he put together was perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests, everyone thought we had know Low for years! It was a great combination of humor and serious emotions just the way we are with each other, he brought our personalities out perfectly in his words! Even though Pastor Low was the last vendor we booked he was arguably one of the best and most memorable people that was a part of our wedding day, Thank you so much Pastor Low for everything!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks David. You and Karen were fun. Such a classy and high energy couple and I'm sure you guys will have endless adventures together. I look forward to keeping in touch.

Pastor Low was amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. He has such a comfortable demeanor, which allowed us to be who we were around him. He was very responsive and worked well with Rabbi Michael and was able to put together a very cohesive, concise, and touching ceremony. All of our guests loved the ceremony! He understood what we wanted and was able to deliver in the most meaningful and beautiful way. Pastor Low was a fantastic officiant and we are so happy he was able to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

What a great day. That view still is engrained in my mind. I loved getting to know your family and friends. I'm so glad you enjoyed the ceremony. I know you guy have great things ahead of you and I hope to cross paths again.

Kristi · Married on 09/19/2015

Pastor Low was outstanding. I got married in September and after searching through many reviews chose, Pastor Lawrence Norris (Low). Best. Decision. Ever. He gave us the option of having a religious ceremony, or not. My husband is not especially religious, so we opted for a ceremony that wasn't too "churchy". I was amazed at how he managed to squeeze in all the little details about our relationship, and turned it into a beautiful story, perfect to share with our family and friends on our most special day. He made us feel comfortable. He made us feel like we had known him for years. He was genuine, calm and confident. He had a smile that could light up a room. We were grateful to have him by our side! Thank you, Pastor LOW!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I still want to hang out with you guys sometime. I swear Hamilton and I are cut from the same cloth. Thanks for choosing me and allowing me to stand with you guys. Nothing quite like a beach wedding. Congrats again.

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Pastor Low was a joy to work with! He's easy going and easy to talk to, it's like you're talking to an old friend with advice about getting married. I loved that he was able to meet with us for a few premarital session, they've already been very helpful. His service was meaningful, funny, spiritual, caring, personal and delivered flawlessly! He's a absolute pro and what he does!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

What a great compliment coming from you guys. I really appreciated how thorough you were about your ceremony and how excited you were to meet for pre marital coaching. I'm not sure I'll ever get to another wedding at the Hotel Del Cornado but even if I do yours will always stand out.

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

Pastor Low is amazing! (His name is Lawrence ,but goes by Pastor Low) I got married in August and chose Pastor Lawrence Norris after searching through reviews. He did not disappoint! He made the ceremony so personal while still managing to keep it light which is exactly what I had asked for. He added some really funny touches that related to our story. I was amazed at how he remembered all of the little details about our relationship (how we met, what we do for fun), and turned it into a beautiful story that all of our friends and family understood. Our friends and family couldn't believe how well he seemed to know us! Pastor Low really took the time and put in the effort to tailor the style of the ceremony perfectly to us. He is so easy to talk to and has a really warm, caring personality. I could text him whenever I needed anything and he would respond promptly. I could not have asked for a better pastor. I would highly recommend Pastor Lawrence!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you loved the ceremony. I had fun getting to know your families that day. Solid people. I'm sure we will cross paths again.

Russell · Married on 07/25/2015

Low was recommended to my family through a life long family friend. He married my sister and her husband and his demeanor and ability to "carry" you through the journey is exactly why I wanted him as my Officiant as well. We met for lunch with my wife and he asked us each our version of the story and how we have grown together over time, who we were before we met etc. Low really got to know us, and it was apparent in our ceremony. He is funny , has great timing, very professional and also someone you could envision grabbing a beer with. I thought it would be cool for me to sing my Vows, say how I feel in that moment, it didn't really go as planned to say the least but he gave me advice and pointers to get these and thoughts flowing if I froze. Low made me feel like I had known him my whole life. I would choose Low 1000/1000. Thank you for our special day!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Man you guys are one crazy family. I love it. It feels like I'm extended family now with as much time as I've spent at your family functions. It was flattering to be chosen by you and Arianna. Did I hear a rumor that your parents may renew their vows??? Just tell me when.

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Low as our wedding pastor. From our first meeting, he recorded our conversation so he had as much information as possible to make our ceremony unique. He asked questions about the type of audience we would have, how we wanted to feel during the ceremony, as well as the reaction you wanted to get from our guests. Many questions that I never would've thought about before. He was interested in our story and how we go to the place in our life where we were ready for marriage. We met a week before the wedding to finalize last minute details and concerns. On the day of the wedding Low was early, extremely prepared and ready to help with anything we needed. The part I enjoyed the most prior to the ceremony is him going over to Scott and I separately and praying with us and our bridal party. Our ceremony was more than I could've ever imagined! It was extremely personal, funny and heartfelt. I can't count the number of compliments I received after our wedding about our ceremony and how it captured us perfectly. Even still, I get texts from our family and friends saying that after attending other weddings, no ceremony compares to ours.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You guys are awesome. I'm so flattered to hear your guests enjoyed the ceremony so much. You guys deserve the best and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Pastor Low was hands-down one of the best choices we made during the wedding planning process! He took the time to meet with us at 6 months out, then again about a month before the wedding. These sessions were SOOO helpful for us, because we were able to explain exactly how we were picturing our ceremony. We wanted it to be religious, but also very personal and after only minutes of chatting with him, we were able to tell that he was the perfect person to marry us! Not to mention, he shared some AMAZING marriage advice for us and after getting sucked into the craziness of wedding planning, it was really nice to focus on what getting married is all about. On the Big Day, he made sure to get there early and meet our parents and our wedding party. He gave the bridesmaids and groomsmen a little pep talk and said a prayer with each group before walking down the aisle. The ceremony went off without a hitch! Pastor Low had our guests laughing, crying and cheering! He also took time to carefully print out our vows on cards so they were really easy to read...I mean, how many wedding pastors would do that for you? Overall, I was so impressed with Pastor Low and my husband and I will always remember how unforgettable and special our ceremony was!!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Right on. I'm so happy for you guys. You did a great job planning your big day and I can remember how calm and ready you guys were once I arrived. Thanks for trusting me with your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

My Husband and I had such a great time working with Pastor Norris. He was the first officiant we talked to and we loved him from the beginning and we believed he was the perfect touch to our ceremony. Will and I are young Christians, and we believe in honoring God all the while incorporating our personality and youth into our ceremony. Pastor Norris did just that, he was the perfect balance when it came to showing our love and respect to God, but his humor and fun-loving nature kept the guests engaged, I even remember a good laugh or two during the ceremony. I loved how he prepared the bridesmaids and prayed for us before the ceremony just to set you in the right mindset. Pastor Norris was always so approachable, very responsive to texts, and very flexible with us. Among all the other stressful aspects about planning a wedding, working with him definitely made things a little easier.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I've always wanted to pastor a wedding in that chapel and I was so honored to make your ceremony special. I love the emotion you two shared for one another that day. So much love. Congrats again.

Rebecca · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I got married a year and a half ago and I still talk about how awesome Lawrence was to us. We tried to get ahold of several different pastors who could help us out, and none of them wanted to (seemingly because we lived in Germany and were planning the whole wedding from there). He actually planned out everything the day OF the wedding, as my husband and I are pretty hard to get ahold of, and he made us feel comfortable. when the ceremony actually happened, he made it personal and fun, and he really captured the essence of our relationship and why we wanted to get married. I wouldn't change it for the world. One of the nicest people I have ever met.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Sheena · Married on 03/15/2015

When we got married, we planned on having a very private wedding. We chose Low Norris and we're very glad that we did. He was optimistic and had an uplifting attitude that made the entire atmosphere more comfortable and special. He even incorporated a few ideas of his own for our vows and walking down the aisle. He was even our own personal photographer, took a few photos for us. We ended up losing the marriage certificate on the wedding day, but found it within an hour and Low was kind enough to meet up with us again to sign it. He was an amazing pastor and we're even planning on calling him to be our pastor again when we renew our vows in a few years.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kemer · Married on 01/10/2015

He was the best I have ever seen. So thoughtful and kind. I would recommend him 100% !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Estelle · Married on 01/10/2015

Lawrence is very personable and is very in tune to you as a couple. He keeps the ceremony light but keeps you engaged and has a story to tell about the happy couple. He is worth every penny and we would recommend him to all. Thanks "Low"....we cherish that day with you. xoxo KB and Estelle

Sent on 09/05/2016

Melinda · Married on 11/22/2014

Pastor Lawrence Norris was amazing officiating our younger Daughter's Wedding November 22, 2014 in Temecula, Ca. He provided a wonderful over-view of the couple just knowing them a short time.

He also worked with another officiate and blended an interfaith service beautifully.

He provided such a bright light reflecting our personal Christian Faith on our daughter and son-in-law's special day!

He felt like an old friend coming to usher these two into their new lives together.

Mr. and Mrs. Dick and Melinda Zimmerman

Sent on 03/19/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

What a cool couple. I've stayed in touch with them and am so glad I was able to be there with them at Wilson Creek. Just an amazing day. I know you must be proud parents. Thanks for reaching out to me and thank you for your kind words.

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

We couldn't be happier to have found Mr. Low Norris! He truly made our day so special! It's not easy to find an officiant that can get to know you & understand a couple in such a short time. But, picking him was the best decision we made for our wedding! We only met him once before our wedding. But you would have thought, after hearing him officiate our wedding, that we've known him for years. He came in and talked to me (the bride) and my girls right before we walked down the aisle and the things he said were so amazing! He made us laugh and cry (happy tears of course) with how sentimental his is. All of our guests loved him! He made us feel so comfortable on our special day. We couldn't be anymore pleased with his professionalism and sincerity. Thank you, Low Norris for making our wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Still one of my favorite venues. So many memorable moments. The guys seemed so nervous and it came out by them all being so supportive of ever detail needed. I'm glad it was such a special day for you guys. Thanks for the kind words.

The first review we are writing for our wedding vendors is for Low! He was such a magnificent part of our ceremony that he had to be the beginning of our praise. Of course there is stress on the day of anyone's wedding, with so many people pulling you in different directions, but Low's appearance onsite wiped away any of the anxiety we were having. Last minute preparations prevented us from having a ceremony rehearsal, but Low calmly took the reigns with his jovial smile and made everything flow so smoothly you would have thought we had practiced repeatedly. The words he wrote from his sit downs with us were heartfelt, and brought tears of laughter and joy to our special day. We could not be more ecstatic with the way he carried himself and in the way he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We feel so very fortunate in having gotten to know such a wonderful person, and if you want your ceremony to go beautifully, joyously, and smoothly then Low is the man for you.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I can remember showing up and your wedding party wanting some direction. I loved how fast they all dialed it in and how smoothly the ceremony went thanks to you having great friends and family. A truly special day. Only wished I could have stayed for the reception. That venue was amazing.

Ariel · Married on 07/25/2014

(Part 1 of 2) Where do I begin?! Low is simply AMAZING! Let me start from the beginning, when my fiancé (now husband) and I first met with Low. We met with him at a coffee shop about 7 months before our wedding date. This was our first time meeting him, and from the moment we met him, we absolutely loved him. He is so down-to-earth and caring! The meeting was about finding out if he was the right fit for us, and he also genuinely wanted to get to know us as a couple before the big day. Needless to say, from the first meeting with him, we were both sold on wanting Low to marry us!

We had one more meeting with him, 3 months before the wedding. This meeting was to plan out all the details of the ceremony and how exactly we wanted the ceremony to go. Low is so good at really getting know people and finding out how to make the ceremony personal for us. As our wedding date got closer, Low would check in on us every now and then just to make sure everything going well.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Ariel · Married on 07/25/2014

(Part 2 of 2) When the big day finally arrived, I couldn't have been happier that we had chosen Low to marry us. He arrived to our venue early, so he could spend a little time beforehand with both myself and my bridesmaids, and my fiancé and his groomsmen. He also wanted to get a feel of the ceremony setup and how exactly everything would unfold. When he came to check on me in the bridal party suite I was hanging out in before the ceremony, I immediately felt all of my nerves calm down. He has such a soothing presence! He chatted with us a little and assured me that everything (outside at the wedding venue) was going smoothly and that everything looked great. He then made his way over to the room my fiancé and his groomsmen were in and did the same with them. I was so grateful to have Low there in those moments leading up to walking down the aisle!

The ceremony couldn't have gone any more perfect! Low really knocked it out of the park. He made it so personal to us as a couple, but also made it enjoyable for the rest of the wedding guests. I don't know how many compliments I got at the reception on what an amazing job our officiant did! I would recommend Low time and time again for any upcoming brides!

Thank you Low!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Very cool feedback Ariel. Kristine and I had a blast. The love for each other and your families was so evident all day. Congratulations again.

Cassandra · Married on 07/12/2014

Low was lucky find for my husband and me. We met and contacted several different officiants, but no one seemed to be a good fit. At the point of almost giving up hope, another officiant referred us to him. After speaking with him over the phone and via Skype, we felt that he would add something special to our ceremony and decided to book him. Several months later, we met with Low to discuss our story. He was such a great listener. He took the time to find where we had been and wanted to go in our relationship. During our meeting, he ran through the highlights of his ceremony speech to get our okay. He also had great wedding day tips and said he was there to help in any way he could the day of our wedding. I knew after that meeting our ceremony was going to be A-mazing! It was the first sense of relief that had I felt throughout the whole process. Fast-forward to our wedding day....he spent time with each side of our wedding party before the ceremony. He reminded the wedding party to help us throughout the day, whether that be when we got stuck with a talkative wedding guest or if the bride needed something. He did such a great job of putting us at ease that day. The ceremony was everything we could have hoped for and more. It had humor at the appropriate times, warmed the hearts of our guests, and even made some cry. He did such a wonderful job of telling our story and involving our guests in it. Thanks Low!! You made our ceremony memorable for not only us, but our guests as well. We would recommend his services for anyone looking for a wedding ceremony that is personalized to their style. Low will be there to properly guide you guys through the ceremony creation process, like he did for us.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Amberly · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome officiant !

One of the best vendors I used during my wedding !
    He truly made my husband and I feel so special on our day and said what we were feeling and couldn’t verbalize to our guests .

Sent on 10/19/2018

Mark · Married on 05/17/2014

Pastor Low married us in Palm Springs this year and made everything so easy on us leading up to and on our big day. We live in Chicago so we were not able to meet in person prior to the wedding day so we had a Skype call with him and he made us feel very comfortable and came off laid back and down to earth. After our initial interview with Pastor Low, he kept in touch with us via email and helped us with any questions we had.
    On the day of our wedding Pastor Low drove out to Palm Springs early in the day to make sure everything was taken care of and took a ton of stress off of us; even speaking with the DJ and wedding planners to make sure everyone was on the same page.
    During the ceremony Pastor Low connected with everyone and took his time. We did a Las Arras ceremony blessing of the coins and it was wonderful. I would highly recommend Pastor Low for anyone’s ceremony weather religious or not.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jessy · Married on 03/22/2014

I can't speak highly enough about our pastor. He was amazing. The ceremony was everything I wanted and more. I always dreamed of having a real personal ceremony. I wanted our 300 guests to know about our story. I wanted them to laugh along with us as they discovered the couple we really are. Our pastor did that and more. We met with him twice. Both times he wanted to learn about us. He was so interested in the people that we were. The day of the ceremony I was blown away. He knew us and that meant that he could relay our story to our guests. In a quick 30 mon ceremony he managed to be personal, funny and eloquent. We were really blessed to find him.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Alison · Married on 02/27/2014

Pastor Low married us on the beach with our four children from previous marriages. He was very personable and made it comfortable for the kids . We were very happy with the ideas and thoughts he shared with us to make our day special . But what was very impressive to us was the fact that he was flexible for us during a rain storm . Two days notice ....we changed our date to avoid the rain and he made it happen . We are so grateful to have had you Pastor Low ! Thank you thank you !

Sent on 03/24/2014