Wedding Pastor Nashville Reviews

132 | Murfreesboro, TN

132 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Nashville

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Better than I could have ever imagined

Pastor Lawrence Norris did an absolute amazing job at our ceremony. He made us feel very comfortable with him. He made the audience laugh and cry happy tears. He made it so personal and touching. After the ceremony we had soooooo many guest come up to us and compliment how well pastor Lawrence Norris did. Everyone seemed to really enjoy him. I thought it went better than I could ever imagine. I’m so thankful we found pastor Norris.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Low is the best!

We met Low once before the wedding, but it felt like he had known us for years! He does such a great job getting to know the couple and understanding what you want out of a ceremony. We had the most perfect ceremony I could have asked for and Low definitely contributed to that. Everyone loved the ceremony and complimented his style. Highly recommend Low!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Joshua J. · Married on 07/31/2018

The Perfect Man For The Perfect Job

Once you meet and talk with Pastor Low, you soon realize you need him in your life on a weekly basis. His standards far exceeded even our expectations. He was one of the greatest blessings we received from our wedding. Trust me, you will not find a better man to officiate your day!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Steven H. · Married on 07/14/2018

Awesome Experience

Low is one of the best pastors I’ve ever known. He cares about all the people he works with. Low worked with us before, getting to know us as a couple... Figuring if we we’re a good fit and what issues mattered to you us. On our wedding day his words were precious. Strengthening us knowing who we were. His performance was all about us and what he learned about our needs. Low will always be a part of our marriage. Glad to have him in our life.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Heath · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing man and pastor, highly recommended!

Low is great! I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. He feels like part of the family after only speaking with him for just a few moments. He is not a pastor that is there just to make a pay check. He cares about the people he meets. He stays in contact with me to support me in my marriage. We are so happy that we made the right decision in choosing Low!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Amber · Married on 05/26/2018

Low was amazing! He really got to know our story and us, which made our ceremony so special. Everyone of our guest was like “we loved your ceremony and your officiant was awesome” which is exactly how I felt. Low had/shared the perfect amount of sentimental moments, history and humor during our ceremony. Which not only described Matt’s and My relationship and love for each other perfectly but really captured our quest and allowed them to truely be in that special moment with us.
    Aside from the ceremony itself, Low responded to any questions we had between meeting with him the first time and our wedding day. He also showed up early on the wedding day and checked in with us, and talked me through any questions I had and calmed some of my nerves leading up to the ceremony.
    I am so thankful for Low and for the incredible job he did.
    Looking back now on our wedding day, there are a few things I would change but Low as our officiant is for sure not one of them. If you are looking for someone to marry you and want someone who will help to make your ceremony just that much more special.... hands down Low is your guy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Derek · Married on 03/30/2018

Our experience with Pastor Lawrence superceded our expectations. He officiated a wedding from some close friends, we were very impressed so connected with him at Coffee Bean to discuss our wedding and before we knew it, our own wedding day had arrived! Many aspects of that day are hard to put into words or even remember because the moments just fly by but Pastor Larwrence’s messgae left a lasting impression. Thanks for making our day very special we love you and can’t wait to see you again soon!
    -Nicole & Derek McNeil
    3/30/18

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ali · Married on 08/04/2017

Pastor Low was fantastic! He took the time to get to know us and really did a wonderful job telling our love story on our wedding day. Most importantly, he paid attention to the details and made us feel at ease on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

From the moment my husband and I met Low we knew we were making the right decision. From our initial meeting with him he took time to get to know us and learn our story and our wants and expectations for our wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely amazing, it was sweet, funny, spiritual, and exactly what we had ever hoped for!! My husband and I can’t thank Low enough for putting our story together in such an amazing way. We still to this day get so many compliments on how great he was. I would recommend him to anyone I know! Thank you Low!!!! -Lauren Johnson

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tanya · Married on 11/04/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful & a day we will always remember. We have Pastor Low to thank for that. He captured our love story so beautifully. He really takes the time to get to know everything about our relationship. He made us cry, laugh and best of all had the most amazing advice for our send off into marriage. If you’re looking for an officiant for your wedding, you definitely want Pastor Low. He is amazing !

Sent on 06/04/2018

Steffanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Fabulous Pastor!!

Look no further! Pastor Low Norris is fabulous. He took the time to get to know my son and future daughter in law and made their ceremony so special with his love and humor. We couldn’t have picked anyone better for this special day!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Craig · Married on 10/01/2016

This might be a long one, so bear with me. It goes to show just how much my wife and I appreciated everything that Lowe did for us!

So a couple weeks before we were to be married, our pastor we intended on having, fell through. We were a mess at this point, with no idea what to do. We contacted Lowe, and his responses were extremely fast and helpful, and the Sunday before our date, we met with him. We'd never used anyone like this, so we were very stressed, not sure how personable and catered to US this would be.

Within minutes of sitting down with Lowe, we started to feel at ease. He recorded our 30-45 minute conversation, so he could be in the moment there with us, talk to us, and get to know us, using our conversation as the basis for personalizing our ceremony that was in a mere 6 days!

When we left, we felt good, but still a little apprehensive. Would it be funny? Serious? A hybrid? Lowe had told us a few things about how he works and his background, and we decided to give it a shot. With 6 days left, we really had no choice.

Unfortunately, the beach location we had chosen in Laguna Beach was unavailable the day-of. We predicted the tides and time of day just fine, but we didn't anticipate the ocean eroding away the sand, so there was now a 2-or-more foot drop from the last step down to the beach. Not happening with our older family members.

I was freaking out, but Lowe remained calm and said we'd work it out. We went to our backup location (thank God we had one) and Lowe let me change in the back of his car, and the wedding was.....PERFECT! His message and words seemed to be from someone that knew us for years! Humor, faith, integration of how important our kids and families are to us....all of it it was just absolutely STELLAR!

For anyone out there that's looking for a wedding officiant, just know that Lowe went amazingly above and beyond anything my wife and I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 06/04/2018

David · Married on 08/14/2016

Pastor Low did an amazing job in putting together a long distance wedding. We live in Kentucky and somehow after a 1.5 hour FaceTime session, Low crafted a private ceremony that made us feel like he knew us for years. God has given him a gift of discernment and insight into people's lives. He presented us with a moving, Christ centered service that we will always remember.

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks David. You and Lynne are inspiring and your story is one I will tell often. I think its amazing that we arrived strangers and now we are practically family. Congrats.

Ryan · Married on 07/30/2016

Low was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. It was personal, detailed, uplifting, and was the perfect rite of passage into married life.

He was also very helpful before the ceremony, getting everyone organized so that we didn't have to stress about that, which was a huge weight off our shoulders.

All of the care, and attention to detail, helped to make our wedding day something we will remember forever.

- Ryan (the groom)

I'm so happy Low married Ryan and I. He went above and beyond to ensure the wedding ceremony was perfect. He's truly an amazing public speaker with a welcoming and engaging demeanor.

Low's attention to detail and professionalism made my ceremony run flawlessly. He made sure I was happy with all aspects of my ceremony - from the first interview where we decided how the ceremony would run and when Ryan and I would say our vows, to the rehearsal, to helping the flower girls and ring bearers walk down the isle, to the group photos after I said "I do" - he was on top of everything.

I had several family members and friends come up to me after the ceremony and tell me that my ceremony was one of the best they've ever seen and that Low did an amazing job. He helped make my wedding unforgettable and I have nothing but wonderful memories looking back on it.

-Erin (bride)

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I'm so glad you two enjoyed your wedding day and ceremony. Your setting was second to none and you both did a great job of getting everyone on the same page. Made it easy for me to hold the details and allow you both to soak in all the grandeur.

Guiselle · Married on 07/23/2016

Low is amazing! We actually found him by accident and we are sooo glad we did. He is super responsive in all texts and emails. The first day we met him he put no pressure on us to choose him. He was so nice and understanding with a great sense of humor and we felt like he really understood our love and what type of ceremony we wanted. We felt so comfortable around him and thats so important since youre already stressing about everything else for the wedding.. To be comfortable for the 30minutes youre really in the spotlight is priceless. Immediatly after we knew we were going to go with him. From there we met with him conveniently close to our work and he took his time to really get to know us and our story and gave us a feel of how he invisioned the ceremony. The day of he helped my girls give them a pep talk and how they will be walking down the aisle and when since we didnt do a rehearsal. The ceremony itself was PERFECT. He really got our guests attention with engaging them and being heartfelt about our love and even threw in some humor. It was amazing. 30minutes. My guests loved him. We loved him. They were actually listening and paying attention despite the extreme heat in mid july. They were laughing and listening and really were able to see our love thru his words. Everything we had wanted for our special day. He even had fun and took a funny pic with us. Great pastor. Thank you Low!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/22/2016

Lawrence is nothing short of amazing. He's genuinely interested in getting to the core of the relationship and really getting to know the couple he is about to unite in marriage. We LOVED him. Did I mention his sense of humor is awesome? That was a plus. You will not be disappointed with this man and neither will your guests!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Your ceremony will always stand out to me because of how you two looked at each other. So much love and appreciation for one another. IT was a thrill to be with you guys on that special day. Lets get back together soon.

Duane · Married on 07/02/2016

I was fortunate to meet Low as he and my wife were connected through church. It was so much fun connecting with Low and felt really comfortable talking to him and getting to know him. He is very personable, fun and has an incredible sense of humor and has become a true friend. He made us feel at peace and on our wedding day and made our ceremony memorable, beautiful and relaxed. Thank you Low!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Keith A. · Married on 06/25/2016

Pastor Lowe did a tremendous job with our wedding! He took the time to get to know us in person, and not by sending us a questionnaire to fill out and send back. He personalized our ceremony so well and made it memorable and fun! After the ceremony, our friends and family were asking us how long we had known him. Once we told them, they were so surprised to find out we had only met a couple months prior! We highly recommend Pastor Lowe!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks guys. i had so much fun meeting you families. I have no doubt that you two are going to run that town someday with how much history and love you have for your community. I'm sure we will cross paths again soon.

Brittnee · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so lucky to have found Pastor Low. He is so kind and friendly and responded very quickly when my husband and I had questions throughout the planning process. It was very nice at how he really took the time to get to know my husband and I during our meeting with him and not just learn what we loved to do as a couple, but what we loved as individuals. He performed our ceremony beautifully and really captured our relationship perfectly. The day of the wedding he came and spoke with me and my ladies; and my husband and his best men before the ceremony, which was nice. Our friends and family really enjoyed the ceremony and continued to talk about it at the reception and even when we saw them after the wedding. We are very happy and pleased with how he performed the ceremony. It was awesome and everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks Britany. I enjoyed the time getting to know you guys. Your venue looked awesome and am glad to hear all the positive feedback.

Go with Pastor Low! We met with Pastor Low just two months before our wedding because our first option didn't work out. I was nervous that we were running out of time and didn't really have a Plan C. But all my worries went away when we met with him in-person. He really wanted to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. He weaved the information we gave him into a beautiful ceremony that was captivating. He focused on our love story with a religious tone. Pretty much everyone at our wedding said it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed and they listened to every single word. He made the ceremony so incredibly special. We could not have been more pleased with his service.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks. You and Miguel were so fun to get to know. I still can't believe how you nailed your vows. Great job. I would love to get my hands on some photos to feature you guys on my website. Thanks again for your kind words.

Joanna · Married on 06/07/2016

A true man of God that exemplifies Biblical principles. What a blessing from God to have met him and have him officaite our ceremony. He took the time to meet with us on short notice and personalize our ceremony in a very special meaningful way. He helped us make decisions....we met a brother in Chirst who really cared about us and our special day. Low was an answer to prayer! We truly believe God led us to him. We highly recommmend Low.
    Kyle and Joanna

Sent on 07/01/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You guys are awesome. I just love your story and how you and Kyle are on such an adventure. I have a feeling we will be crossing paths often. Thanks for your kind words.

Stacey · Married on 06/05/2016

I am soo grateful we found Pastor Low!! I knew what an important part an officiant (Pastor) is to the big day soo I had looked into another officiant prior to Pastor Low (even put down a deposit) and honestly I didn't have a good feeling this was going to be the right person to marry us. Soo I went on Wedding Wire and saw Pastor Low's website/profile. I told my fiancée I had a good feeling about him soo I emailed him. Thank goodness we did!! He really got to know our love story as a couple. He did such a wonderful job at the ceremony and really personalized it to us as individuals and together as a couple. It was a hearfelt ceremony for sure. I had many guests and family members come up to us after and let us know how much they enjoyed the ceremony. He's a very energetic, kind, and easy person to talk to. We really couldn't have asked for a better person to have married us. Thank goodness I went with my instinct to email him. We started our big day off with such a wonderful ceremony because of Pastor Low and the day just flowed after it. Everyone could feel the love and connection that my husband and I shared up there that day. Pastor Low rocks!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Stacey thanks for the kind words. I had a blast meeting you guys and think you are one special couple. I look forward to keeping in touch.

My Husband and I are so happy that we went with Pastor Lawrence! He not only offered his help throughout the process of wedding planning but was extremely accommodating to everything we had wanted. He took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony personalized. My husband and I were hesitant to find just any officiant because we wanted our relationship and journey tied into the ceremony, and he did just that! Not to mention almost every guest came up to me after to tell me how awesome he was and how he kept it interesting and funny! He was a hit, and we are so happy with our experience. I highly suggest Pastor Lawrence, you will not be disappointed.

Kate · Married on 04/29/2016

Absolutely incredible! Pastor Low puts a lot of time and energy into making your day special and really gets to know you as a couple so your ceremony is personalized. He was wonderful to work with, and a blast to hang out with!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sabrina · Married on 03/05/2016

We are truely greatful to have Low as our minister for our wedding. He was truely a gift from above. We even had guest that want Low to marry them at there wedding. Low made our day the best ever, not the dj, not the photographer, but Low made this the best day of my life and nailed every word with meaning and emotion.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Sabrina you and Jesse have an amazing story and I was honored to share it at your ceremony. Tell Jesse he has the toughest looking groomsman that I've ever stood with. I had a great time and thanks again for letting me be a part of your big day.