Wedding Officiant Sheryl Reviews

49 | Old Bridge, NJ

49 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Sheryl

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/30/2018

I absolutely love Sheryl! She was so friendly a helpful throughout this process. She even helped us out when we thought we weren't going to get our wedding licence in time. On our wedding day she was extremely helpful and even tried to help bustle my dress. Picking Sheryl was the best thing we did and I recommend her to anyone. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jakub · Married on 06/22/2018

Sheryl provided a superb wedding experience. She responded to phone calls and emails promptly, provided great wedding script, which we have customized and arrived early. She even helped us to setup the beach ceremony place. I would highly recommend her for anyone needing a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • O

Oliver · Married on 06/16/2018

Sheryl was fantastic! She was such a calming presence on such an anxious day. Of no fault of her own, the DJs microphone gave out on us and she carried on without a hiccup! Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Malika · Married on 06/09/2018

Sheryl was really helpful and professional. She came on time and did a great job. I would recommend her !!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Corina · Married on 05/26/2018

Of all the decisions to be made when planning the perfect day, none will be as important as the individual you pick to stand at the altar with you and your beloved! Big or small, this moment is so intimate and let's be honest, can be a little nerve-wracking, lol...the ideal person will be someone you can feel comfortable with and who will help put you at ease; somebody who you can trust will be professional and communicative, addressing all the details, yet warm and friendly. Sheryl is all of that and more! My own 'affair' was small and intimate and she fit right in with the small group of family and friends, showed up early and was our guide throughout the process. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Richard · Married on 05/26/2018

Sheryl was an absolute pleasure. Shows up early and responds to emails and texts immediately. Complete pro... we were both more than satisfied.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Tom · Married on 05/25/2018

Sheryl was very professional and did an excellent job!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Mandi · Married on 05/18/2018

Sherly is amazing! Everyone of our guests is still talking about the ceremony. She made the whole process so easy from beginning to end planning or ceremony. She was great with answering any of my questions and changing a few this last minute.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/18/2018

We couldn't be happier choosing Sheryl to be our officiant for our wedding. From first meeting her to the the day of our wedding she was very friendly and professional. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony from start to finish.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

Sheryl was such an important part of our wedding! All I hear from our guests is how beautiful and emotional the ceremony was... and this is all thanks to her! She is responsive, caring and down right amazing! She went out of her way to assist us the day of the wedding in ways she did not need to! I highly recommend her !!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Wedding Officiant Sheryl's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I always try to help in any way I can and I'm glad I was able to be such an important part of your day. Congratulations once again and I wish you an eternity of happiness!

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2018

Sheryl was amazing! She was super accommodating and created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Ellen · Married on 11/14/2017

We highly recommend Wedding Officiant Sheryl!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/29/2017

She is the best. And She helps you as best she can.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Corey · Married on 10/07/2017

Sheryl Lipuma made our wedding day a special and memorable one. She was easy to work with and provided excellent advise regarding the ceremony as well as the wedding application process. We would strongly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely the easiest part of our wedding! Ms. Lipuma was wonderful! Affordable, punctual, knowledgeable...if I had three thumbs she'd get 3 thumbs up! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Wedding Officiant Sheryl's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words. Glad I could help make your day wonderful and be of service!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2017

Thank you so much for everything. You were amazing and our day was perfect thanks to you.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Nilda · Married on 07/29/2017

Upon the first meeting to the day of the wedding. Sheryl was an absolute joy. What a beautiful human being. Thank you for your patience.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Wedding Officiant Sheryl's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I'm glad I could be such an important part of your day. I wish you both an eternity of happiness!

Sharaz · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful experience from the start in verbally reserving a date for us to the very end in ensuring the paperwork was accepted do to an signing error. Sheryl went above and beyond. I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Tomas · Married on 06/21/2017

We couldn't ask for better officiant ... Sheryl is very organized and just pleasure to work with . On time and even took her time to take few pics for us. We are glad we picked you and couldn't ask for better services. Big thank you !!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

R · Married on 05/14/2017

We had the pleasure of Sheryl serving as the officiant for our wedding. She spent good amount of time meeting with us and discussing the script and event procedure. She was thoughtful, well spoken, adjusting and was able to deliver a warm and sincere service memorable to our family and friends. Thank you Sheryl for making our ceremony perfect and beautiful, a day myself and my husband would always cherish and remember!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Krystyn · Married on 04/18/2017

Sheryl was the perfect match for me and my partner's non-traditional wedding ceremony. She was incredibly receptive and very easy to contact. We had originally planned to do our wedding ceremony at a courthouse because we did not think we could find an officiant that we personally aligned with, so we are so very happy to have found Sheryl. She was very accommodating to our needs and was truly a very important individual to have as a part of our ceremony. We greatly appreciate her services and would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant as she is willing to work with people based on their personal lifestyles. Definitely choose her!! :)

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Q

Quaron · Married on 03/13/2017

Sheryl was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to complete the ceremony for my wife and I. She accommodated us and helped us throughout the entire process and I am forever grateful.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Tyisha · Married on 03/13/2017

Sheryl was amazing. She made sure my day was memorable. Sheryl went above her officiant duties. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you chose Forever and Always for your special day.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2016

love sheryl! will recommend her to all our friends!

Sent on 06/09/2018