Wedding Officiant Sheryl Reviews

49 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Sheryl

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Sheryl is a gem!

With the pandemic, we changed our wedding to “in three weeks” and “back-yard” instead of November in my home state. I didn’t have a good idea of what I wanted and my normal helpers/planners were across the country. Sheryl was so friendly and helpful and the packages made it so easy to piece together the perfect options for us. I highly recommend adding the “Love Story.” Sheryl did a great job capturing our relationship and sounding like an old family friend sharing a favorite tale. Her recommendations on my selections were spot-on to avoid any skips or repetitions.
    With “normal” out the window, I greatly benefited from Sheryl’s advice, experience and flexibility. She and my photographer set a better program for the day than I did. When the weather added complications, she adapted. I melted when I overheard her chatting with my dad as my mom and I scrambled with last-minute adjustments. She was a true professional and I’m so grateful that she was a part of our chaotic, special day.
    After the wedding, Sheryl was prompt getting all the legal detail handled and documents submitted. She kept me in the loop from beginning to end and was very responsive. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Lena

Lena B. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

We were happy with our choice.

Sheryl, was very nice and accommodating. She was flexible and obliging. When we met upon the big day she was calm and very obliging. We were held up with video scheduling issues and she was pleasant and understanding. Once the ceremony was underway, she delivered her area with professionalism and precision. We were very happy with her and her delivery. She struck as a very nice person and genuine to her profession.

Sent on 05/20/2020

Sid K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellence

Very professional my experience was very memorable.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Katie B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Perfect Backyard Wedding

Sheryl was an integral part of our simple & chill backyard wedding. After we had to cancel our wedding original plans due to Covid, we had to completely re-group and re-organize. Sheryl was very organized and responsive and made the officiant part of our planning very easy. She let us choose our own ceremony script and we were even able to add in a section for each of my partner's young children, so they were involved as well. Working with Sheryl was comfortable, easy and affordable. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph K. · Married on 06/07/2020

Pandemic wedding

Sheryl could not have been more accommodating. Our original wedding was scheduled for 4/25/20 and about 6 weeks before the COIVID19 Crisis started. We had to cancel our original wedding. Sheryl promised she’d work with us however possible at any future date

We postponed to a small social distance ceremony on June 7th. Sheryl officiated on this day for us and was perfect. The pricing was adjusted for the distance and we felt everything was fair and honest.Very professional and experienced.

She was so well spoken many of our friends thought she’s known us for years! Definitely do the love story add on!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Michael M. · Married on 05/16/2020

Sheryl Lipuma

Sheryl was outstanding. She was patient, professional with understanding. We couldn't have asked for anyone better! A truly wonderful person. Kudos to Sheryl for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Melody · Married on 03/13/2020

Officiant/Coordinator

Sheryl was great, above and beyond. Just seems like a genuinely lovely person. Great communication leading up to the wedding, customizable wedding script and vows. We had a sand ceremony and she was able to tweak some things at the very last minute and it was flawless. She made us all feel comfortable and reassured and did a better job than the guy that was supposed to do all that stuff. She joked about being called a wedding coordinator too, but she really did make the ceremony run so smoothly. And I really appreciated her making everyone wait a little longer so my mother in law could see her only son get married. I thought that was really sweet, thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Steve

Steve · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect ceremony

We hired Sheryl for our wedding at the Addison Park in Keyport, NJ and she did such a great job. She was very responsive whenever we had questions. And she walked our whole wedding party through the ceremony process with ease. I highly recommend her services for anyone's wedding. We'll remember it forever. Thank you Sheryl.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure! Everything was so beautiful. Congratulations again!

Tom B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Sheryl was great to work with and very professional .our wedding ceremony was a wonderful experience ,we wrote some of our own vows for a personal touch which added to sheryls amazing ceremony.Sheryls wedding ceremony was like no other ive ever heard before.we loved it.i greatly recommend her to anyone looking for a unique and personal experience.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2019

Exceptional, beautiful ceremony

Sheryl was professional, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. Each detail was customized to our specific requests.

We could not have found a better officiant. Her ceremony was a beautiful testament to the sacred bond of two persons joining as one.

Sheryl, thank you for making our quaint ceremony spectacular. Your words will resonate with us, forever.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Monica · Married on 05/05/2019

Friendly, warm and efficient!

Sheryl officiated our wedding early May and we could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! We chose to have the love story option. Sheryl got to know each of us months in advance and incorporated a beautiful love story that showcased elements of our unique relationship and each of our personalities. She was very easy to work with, patient and helpful throughout the wedding process. We definitely recommend her to any couples in NJ!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Matthew · Married on 03/29/2019

Nothing less than perfect! Sheryl was amazing!

Sheryl was amazing from the first meeting. My now wife and I are very shy and a bit timid but Sheryl made it very comfortable talking to her about what we want for our big day. Sheryl is very professional and was able to accommodate all of our needs. She does a lot of research into planning your ceremony and the LOVE story that she wrote was beautiful. She is very reliable and trustworthy. Sheryl even helped my wife calm down right before the ceremony began and was there to help us the day BEFORE the wedding. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. I would recommend Sheryl to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Silvio

Silvio D. · Married on 03/23/2019

Great streamlined yet personal experience.

Sheryl was a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable about the whole getting married process and on top of answering all of our questions, she made sure to allocate all of our requests. She was also very responsive and easy to talk to. Overall, she helped make our special day nothing short from magical.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rebecca S. · Married on 02/11/2019

We were so happy with her.

She was wonderful. She made the ceremony nice and simple, which is what we wanted. My best friend recommended her and so happy she did. We highly recommend her too.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Robert N. · Married on 01/19/2019

An Amazing Experience

Sheryl made our wedding very smooth. She had everything ready to be filled out...to send to local Boro Hall for Marriage License. She made our day a memorable one!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Rachel D. · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic experience!

Sheryl was amazing, she went through every step of the process with us and made sure we understood everything. She was very professional and so accommodating with all of our requests. She went out of her way to make our ceremony exactly what we hoped fit would be. She adjusted our start time due to weather and even helped tape down the aisle runner that was not cooperating lol. She was extremely responsive right up to emailing the tracking number for our marriage certificate which she sent out immediately the Monday after our Ceremony. I would recommend Sheryl to anyone that is looking for an Officiant for their wedding she is top notch!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wedding Officiant Sheryl's reply:

Hi Rachel. Thank you for your review! It was an absolute pleasure doing your wedding and I'm so glad the weather ended up holding off for you and your guests. I wish you all the best and congratulations once again!

Dina · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful !

I just want to commend Sheryl for performing a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony. She brought us to happy tears! And she made sure she reviewed all the important details from start to finish.
    Thank you Sheryl for making our special day one of the happiest of our lives! You are the best!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Wedding Officiant Sheryl's reply:

Thank you Dina, I truly appreciate that. And thank you again for my lovely gift. It was the most heartfelt gift I've ever received from one of my couples! It was a pleasure performing your wedding and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Sheldon · Married on 11/22/2018

Perfect wedding

We had a small intimate wedding on Thanksgiving day in our backyard. The day turned out to be unseasonably cold! Sheryl never complained about the weather and she delivered a beautiful ceremony!
    Prior to the ceremony we spoke on the phone and Sheryl sent us several options to choice from for the ceremony. We choice what best fit us then personalized a bit further creating the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sabina G. · Married on 11/21/2018

Sheryl was great!

I highly recommend Sheryl as a wedding officiant! Even though I changed the time of my ceremony several times, Sheryl was flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kristina P. · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

Sheryl was referred to us by a friend and I am so glad we decided to have her officiate our wedding ceremony. From the start she was great communicator who was available to answer all of my questions, suggested a nice place to preform our ceremony and even hung out for a bit after to take a couple of photos for us, since our party was so small. I can't thank Sheryl enough for her kindness on the day of our wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Sheryl was amazing! We enjoyed her approach in the fact that we built our own ceremony. Her "Love Story" idea was also amazing. Sheryl captured our history, love and humor in our ceremony. We received many compliments on our ceremony and would definitely recommend Sheryl to anyone and everyone! Sheryl, thank you so much for making our special day even more special with your services!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/07/2018

Sheryl was amazing! After setting up our initial meeting with Sheryl, we knew she was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding ceremony. She was extremely accommodating and very responsive, which was great for us because we waited longer than we should have to decide on our officiant. Choosing our ceremony outline was very straight forward, and her “love story” questionnaire that she incorporated was awesome. The ceremony was perfect. She even threw in a little humor, and it was great! We can’t recommend Sheryl enough! We even had a couple at our wedding request her information that night! Thanks for everything, Sheryl!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sumesh · Married on 08/04/2018

Just wonderful and simple to work with Sheryl.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jatin · Married on 08/04/2018

Great , profesional and personal touch

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2018

She deserves 10 stars! Extremely professionally yet super friendly and personnable! So glad i chose her to officiant my marriage ceremony!

Sent on 07/17/2018