23 Reviews for Chaplain For Today

Customized Vows (1)
Catholic (1)
Evangelical (1)
Baptist (1)

Pastor Vasquez did the ceremony at my daughters Quinceanera. He did an amazing job, we were very pleased! The guest really loved the ceremony, and loved the scriptures he chose. We were running behind schedule, and Pastor Vasquez didn't have a problem starting later than he had initially scheduled. We are so glad we decided to use this service, I recommend anyone who is thinking about adding this service to your event, to book asap, you wont be disappointed! Thank you Pastor Vasquez!

Profile Picture Joseph, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Vasquez was so personable and genuine. From our first meeting with Pastor Vasquez, we knew he was more interested in helping ensure our marriage would be successful, as opposed to simply marrying us (which he did a beautiful job of doing). After the service, we had multiple out-of-town family members asking if they could thank him for such a beautiful, personable, gospel-centered message (which was spot on to our communicated desires upon meeting with Pastor Vasquez). We got married quickly, so I was nervous about using a pastor we hadn't known for years, but it truly could not have been any better. Our wedding was done in English, I'm not sure if this is needed/useful information -I know Pastor Rick does bilingual services as well, but we did not have a need for these services. Pastor Vasquez was such a blessing to us on our big day! I more than recommend him. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was awesome. It was bilingual and he did an awesome job with it. He was very easy to communicate with and even offered us counseling in the future. This man truly is a man of God and wants to see marriages succeed. I was especially appreciative of the counseling offer in the future. I've had some guest tell me how awesome the ceremony was with it being bilingual and how well it flowed. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Craig, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very professional and punctual. He guided us with all the details for the ceremony and made special care that everything was done with care. He did the ceremony in Spanish and English. We were very unaware of the ceremony procedures for our wedding but he made it simple for us and made sure got everything we asked for during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Rick's professionalism was great. I will never forget my ceremony. It was amazing. We knew we wanted our wedding to be bilingual. Pastor Risk did a great job and was on time. He spoke to my husband and myself before the ceremony. He has a such a great attitude and helped us coordinate the ceremony according to our wishes. I am very grateful and do not regret my decision choosing Chaplain for Today.

Profile Picture User6747139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Evangelical

He did an amazing job at incorporating our traditions for our interracial wedding. Not only that but we had the bilingual ceremony and it was just amazing. When seeking our officiant I knew I wanted it in both English and Spanish because my parents don't speak English and he did an outstanding job.

Profile Picture Mayra, 2/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Rick was AMAZING! We got married on Galveston Island during a hurricane and he was there on time and with a great attitude. Never missed a beat. He was very open to the special touches I wanted to add into my ceremony. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5131728, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Rick was very professional and was exactly what we were looking for in a bilingual officiant. Even in just Spanish or in English pastor Rick is the best You can find in Houston. He was very helpful and calming at a time that can be very stressful. He helped us coordinate the ceremony as well.

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We received many compliments from our guest about our Bilingual ceremony which was officiated by Pastor Rick Vasquez. We met with him a couple of times before the wedding and he was always very professional.

Profile Picture User3090443, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I could not be HAPPIER!!! Pastor Rick did an AMAZING job during our ceremony! We had a bilingual ceremony and It turned out BETTER than I had imagined! Our guest were beyond pleased. Everyone felt included. I am so glad I made the right choice! Pastor Rick was very understanding with our needs and did an exceptional job! I would recommend him to anyone!! :)

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick and his wife were wonderful! Both were so pleasant and so helpful. They genuinely cared about both our ceremony but our marriage as well! They were flexible when we made changes and helpful when we needed a little guidance. I would recommend their services to all engaged couples!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As a bride, things happen unexpectedly last minute. Well I was in a pinch and needed a last minute wedding oifficiant..like literally, same day service needed! I couldnt believe my luck when I came across www.chaplainfortoday.com and Pastor Ricky! He was able to meet the evening on the same day that we called. What a relief it was and he was so perfect and accomodating! I would suggest him to anyone in need of an officiant/minister!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for anything more. He was there on time very professional. He offered a private prayer for the both of us alone He also said the vowels on English and Spanish. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for doing such a great job,!

Profile Picture Rob, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was at my friends wedding this past Friday. It was the most impressive bilingual ceremony I have ever heard and experienced. I am happy to highly recommend Chaplain For Today!

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Orlando and I were SO happy with Rick and his wife Maribel. He conducted the ceremony with elegance and compassion. He was on time, easy to talk to, and he was able to include the different rituals that we requested. It was absolutely wonderfull. I have NO complaints whatsoever.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Rick did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony! We had a lovely bilingual service and he did a wonderful job! :)

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Catholic

Rick was the only officiate we met with and we are so glad we did because we knew we wanted a bilingual ceremony. He provided us with premarital counseling and met with us whenever it was accommodating for us due to my husband’s travel schedule for work. He helped us coordinate our ceremony and executed everything perfectly. Everyone loved the bilingual ceremony! We are so glad we chose Chaplain for Today for our wedding at The Bell Tower on 34th.

Profile Picture Logan, 12/3/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling

Pastor Rick provided his services within a very short 24 hour notice! Our ceremony was so heart felt and genuine my husband and I would highly recommend his services. Thank you pastor Rick :)

Profile Picture Manny, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Overall professional quality service even on a holiday weekend, I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Rick was very pleasant and did a great job at our wedding. He is a bilingual speaker for those that need to include spanish at your wedding. His wife Maribel is very pleasant, very helpful when it comes to options & great ideas for your wedding. I would definitely recommend using Pastor Rick for your wedding!!

Profile Picture User2535453, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved the service provided by Pastor Rick and his wife. Our only complaint is the cost. His fees are double other officiants in our area. That said he did provide the specialized service we were looking for bilingual catholic wedding. Both families were extremely pleased!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/12, 1 Review