Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards Reviews

Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards 1
  • F

Frank Hang · Married on 09/01/2019

A wonderful experience

It was an honor to have Brent officiate our wedding. He was calm and tried to keep us calm when chaos was all around us. Very easy to work with, flexible and very responsive to our needs. It was a great to have him as our officiant.

Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards 2
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Catie · Married on 04/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Brent was amazing! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Officiant

Brent was so great for our wedding. He was willing to practice at the rehearsal several times since a couple groomsmen had to come late. He was flexible and super easy to work with. I felt very confident in him helping our wedding day run smoothly. My husband and I wrote our own vows and he even held my vow book for me until it was needed during the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/22/2019

rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Having Brent as our officiant was truly a wonderful experience. He makes you feel completely at ease, goes over everything to make sure it's what YOU want, and stays on top of everything, to make sure all goes well. . He and his wife are very gracious and humble people. I highly recommend him -he will take all of your worries away, and you'll have the most charming wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Pam · Married on 05/20/2018

Brent was the perfect officiant for our perfect day.
    He was not only professional, he was personable which made our vows so special and meaningful.
    He and his wife are very special people that we instantly felt comfortable with and became friends with.
    For a personal meaningful ceremony we highly recommend Brent Edwards.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Christine · Married on 08/20/2017

I accidentally put a 4.7 it was suppose to be a 5.0!

Juwan · Married on 08/20/2017

He did a great job. Worked with our schedule and very understanding. Very kind and goes the extra mile. Made sure everything went smoothly and came early! Thank you so much!

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2014

Brent was on time very accommodating to our requests.!A+

Sent on 09/05/2017

Christine · Married on 08/20/2017

Mr. Edwards recently married my husband and I in August and he was amazing to work with! We met at McDonalds to discuss everything twice. He made it very convenient since our schedule is difficult with working and our children. We even had to move our date due to a family emergency and he moved it without any issue and was so understanding. He customized the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He rehearsed everything with us and answered any questions we had. He helped us with our "nerves" and was very open and outgoing. You can tell he really loves what he does and believes in true love. His wife is also super sweet. We felt very comfortable with him and were excited to have him as our officiant. He was affordable, always early, and willing to work with whatever you wanted. He even helped out the day of the wedding and was so understanding when I was over an hour behind due to nerves and my make up artist running behind. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for someone like "family" to marry you and help make your day special!

• Jessica

Jessica Ramirez · Married on 07/23/2019

3.0

Great service at a reasonable price.

Brent was super easy to work with, was very helpful, and worked with us to have the ceremony we wanted.

Sent on 08/09/2019