Wedding Now Reviews

Wedding Now 1
Wedding Now 2
  • Mira

Mira · Married on 11/19/2017

Allie did a wonderful job. We hired her for Day Of planning and she established the timeline, coordinated all the vendors and the rehearsal. Our day was stress-free! There was a problem with some of our guests' meals, but she negotiated a full refund for them. She was phenomenal!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Wedding Now 3
    Wedding Now 4
  • Cathlyn

Cathlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Allie and team are freaking amazing!!! Hired Wedding Now Chicago for a day of wedding coordinator. During mine and now husbands wedding rehearsal, our priest was not able to practice the rehearsal with us and instead had his church wedding coordinator, coordinate the wedding. Allie did an amazing job jumping in and holding down the fort!! We had about 65-70 people in our wedding party and Allie did an amazing job getting everyone focused. Day of our wedding (11/4/17) went smoothly. Allie made sure to communicate with all vendors hired a month before the wedding and even on the day. Not once did I have to worry about what was going on. She really made this wedding easy and breezy for myself and my husband. As most brides worry about if everything was going to be okay, not once did I think twice about my decision in Hiring Wedding Now Chicago. Allie is the sweetest (yet tough) wedding coordinator :) TRUST ME as a bride planning a wedding for 360 people you need someone who will speak their mind and knows what their doing. Allie and her assistant definitely did an exceptional job!!! People in my bridal party could not stop telling how great and organized Allie was. Allie always had an answer and a solution. THANK YOU AGAIN ALLIE for EVERYTHING.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot rave enough about Allie! I found her through wedding wire in hopes for a great day of coordinator at a competitive price and she was just that! She truly went above and beyond what the average day of coordinator is suppose to do. She made our wedding day so beautiful and put me at complete ease for the entire day. I cannot thank Allie enough for her hard work and patience with us during the process and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Wedding Now's reply:

Victoria, it was my pleasure to help you on your wedding day! You, your family and friends make a great crowd! Congratulations again and thank you so much for the kind words!

Sue · Married on 06/24/2017

Allie did an amazing job coordinating during my big fat Indian wedding! And, trust me, coordinating several aspects of a traditional Indian wedding with over 400 people, is a very tough job to do (especially when you're not exceptionally familiar with the culture!) Allie was very organized and made sure the vendors and specific tasks were present and done on time. She is great at what she does, and I can fully assure you that if you want your wedding day to go smoothly and stress-free, leave it to her!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Aisha · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I booked with WeddingNow later in our wedding planning process, and we couldn’t be happier that we did. We got married on 3/4/2017 at Gallery 1028 in Chicago. We worked directly with Felicia, who is Allie’s assistant-- To say that Felicia was an amazing Day-of-Coordinator is an understatement. I am very much a “type-A” personality, so initially I wanted to think that I didn’t need a Day-of-Coordinator, however I quickly learned that she was vital to our entire weekend going smoothly. We first met Felicia at a Starbucks and we went over all of our vendors that we had already booked and she offered suggestions, took notes, and was super diligent in reaching out to all of our vendors and introducing herself. I even followed up with my vendors to pass along her information to them and they told me that she had already introduced herself and that they had been in touch. Felicia was always available for questions or just to bounce ideas off of and she was always so kind and sweet. She helped facilitate our rehearsal as well, which was a huge undertaking since we had a very large wedding party that can often be a lot to handle. Not to mention, our wedding officiant was a family friend that had a lot of questions. However, Felicia made sure that all the questions were answered and on the big day she completely brought our vision to life. It was also so nice to not be bombarded by a ton of vendors on the day of the wedding and to have her handle everything— We showed up at the venue and everything was done and ready for us. The whole day was flawless and we know that a majority of that is thanks to Felicia!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Allie and her assistant were wonderful. We booked her for our day of planner, but she did so much more than this. She created our timeline, ran out rehearsal, set up all our DIY decorations (and made them even more beautiful than we could have), gave us great suggestions throughout the whole process and was always prompt with responses. She was one of the more affordable wedding planners but could get away with charging 10x the rate. They stayed at the end of the night to clean everything up and made it so my mom was stress free and able to enjoy the evening. Loved her!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Wedding Now's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day!

Lynne · Married on 09/17/2016

Look no further, Wedding Now is the only call you need to make! Felicia was indispensable in the organizing of my daughter's wedding down the home stretch. She was very organized and knowledgable as to exactly what we needed. She organized the vendors, the rehearsal on Friday night, set up of the cocktail hour, the reception room, as well as helping out with everything the night of the wedding. Because of her and her assistant Christine, things went smoothly and I was able to actually enjoy the wedding with my family and friends. Of all the decisions we had to make in planning this wedding, hiring this vendor was the best!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Wedding Now's reply:

Wow. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to help with your daughter's wedding!

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are considering hiring a day of wedding coordinator I HIGHLY recommend it and look no further than Allie at Wedding Now! We hired Allie to be our day of coordinator and she exceeded all expectations and was worth every penny (Her prices are very reasonable as well). She offers so much more than assistance on the day of your wedding. She becomes the contact between all of your vendors a month in advance and handles every single little detail you could possibly imagine. She puts together a extremely detailed day-of timeline, confirms that all vendors are on the same page prior to the wedding, and is there on the day of the rehearsal and wedding to ensure sure everything runs smoothly. Having her there allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding day without any stress. If anything came up, we let Allie know and she immediately handled it. I promise you will never regret spending a little bit of extra money on your wedding because have Allie as a day of coordinator is beyond worth it!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Dawn · Married on 06/25/2016

Allie is simply put "AMAZING"! She took the vision that was in my head and just made my wedding day dream come true to life!! I frequently changed my mind and Allie was right there through every decision and re-decision!! At every meeting with venders, she knew exactly what was in my head and she could tell instantly if I liked something or not. Allie is so easy to talk to and she was available any time day or night that I panicked and needed her. If you are looking for a genuine down to earth Wedding Planner, Allie at Wedding Now is definitely the best decision you can make!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Wedding Now's reply:

Dawn, you were an awesome and stunning bride! Thanks so much for the kind words!

Kaylee · Married on 05/14/2016

Allie is extremely organized and professional. She is so easy to work with and has a talent for keeping you calm and at ease, even when things don't always go as planned. I highly recommend her! Our wedding went so smoothly because of Allie!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Anna · Married on 01/23/2016

Allie was wonderful. She and her assistants helped our day flow wonderfully! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! All the hiccups we had early on, were quickly addressed and solved (one of my bridesmaids dumped a whole cup of coffee down her dress!). Allie was very flexible with meeting times and did an amazing job redirecting all the vendors to talk with her as opposed to me so I could focus on the final odds and ends of the wedding. Allie stayed with us the whole day and made sure all our items made it back to us at the end of the night. Which was great, especially because I was too busy having an amazing time to worry about it! I would highly recommend Allie!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/05/2015

Allie was so helpful! She was our day of coordinator and she was a lifesaver! She came prepared for everything and kept everything moving quickly!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Wedding Now's reply:

Stephanie, Thanks so much for the kind words. You have such a lovely family, it was my pleasure to help!

moira · Married on 09/05/2015

Allie and "Wedding now" was instrumental in making my son's wedding a organized and well run event. Allie helped coordinate all the small details that made the wedding memorable. Because she was there, I was able to enjoy myself and know everything flowed well.
    I would highly recommended Wedding Now to any bride for wedding planning.
    Allie's best quality is that she is very calm and gently leads you to the right decisions without imposing her personal feelings about things.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Brook · Married on 08/08/2015

I used Allie as my day-of wedding coordinator and had a great experience. About a month out from our ceremony she met with my fiancé and I at our ceremony and reception locations to go through the details. She helped with a lot of the final decisions by giving examples of what other couples have done, and recommending certain set-ups that would allow for the best use of our space.

She was also very helpful during the rehearsal to help keep our wedding party (and spectators) in line to ensure everyone would know what to do. That was very helpful since our ceremony location was a do-it-yourself type set-up that required a lot of coordination to avoid confusion.

On the day-of, she helped wrangle the groomsmen while they were getting ready and made sure that all vendors knew where to meet up. The best part was that she (and her helpful assistant, Michelle) helped make sure the ceremony and reception were executed exactly as I envisioned, since I was obviously busy trying to get ready and then enjoy myself!

I would recommend Allie's services to friends and family - thanks again!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Michael · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I often joke that signing up with Allie and Wedding Now for full time coordinator was a better decision than getting engaged. My wife and I knew that we needed as much help as we can get planning our wedding and having to hire lots of outside vendors. We needed someone who knew the how to search through countless vendors but also (and more importantly) someone we liked working with and liked personally. Allie has a unique, calm attitude that's hard to find in this industry. She knows when to tell us to get something done and also when to let us relax a little.

Her professionalism cannot be overstated. She knows the industry and knows how to cater to each client's tastes. She gets work done. If you're looking for someone with a genuine passion to help you make your wedding the best it can be. The services are incredibly affordable (especially when compared to other planning companies) and the service is exceptional. I cannot speak highly enough

We don't know how our wedding would have turned out without Wedding Now. But we're glad we don't have to imagine. Simply top-notch.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Anthony · Married on 09/13/2014

Allie and the team at WeddingNow made the Herculean task of planning a wedding a smooth and streamlined process. For the better part of a year she kept us on schedule, always quick with a response to our many queries. Her vendor contacts were trustworthy and helpful as well. She produced a wedding exactly how my wife and I envisioned it in our minds. Thanks Allie! Thanks WeddingNow!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Allie was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was responsive and professional. She always went out of her way to make sure that we were getting what we requested and then some. She is so kind and easy to work with, it was like having my friend plan my wedding. There were numerous times I would have given in to the vendor and Allie stepped in and fought for us and I would say 9 times out of 10…she got what we originally were asking for, which was awesome. It can be a very stressful time and I would say my stress level was always low. She was organized and gave us helpful checklists, so all in all…it was an amazing and easy process. Wish I could get mu hubby to let me do it all over again :) Maybe for our 10 yr anniversary :) Thanks Allie!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kavita · Married on 08/30/2014

Allie is an awesome day coordinator!! She truly was on top of everything and made our wedding day stress-free! Her calm demeanor is a great complement to any bride!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Ally was amazing, she was on top of all our emails months prior to the wedding and took care of us during all our events. Everyone commented how calm and anxiety-free we were during the whole process. Ally played a HUGE part of that!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Amber · Married on 05/31/2014

Allie House was plane and simple absolutely wonderful from start to finish! I still think of myself as the atypical bride; I never thought about my wedding until after I was engaged. My mother and I interviewed a few planners due to my rigorous work schedule and lack of any wedding knowledge I knew I would need someone to tell me what needs to be done and a deadline for each task. I truly had no idea about what I wanted, how I wanted it to look, where to start, what to do, or how to put any ideas I had about my wedding into words. Because of my lack of knowledge and time during the week, this also made me a very high maintenance bride. Allie guided me through every single step literally up to the day I got married; from meticulously outlining my to do's to providing insight and examples of invitation wording. She was fun, professional, and very patient and above all she was honest. I very much valued her imagination and vision to take my very indecisive and vague ideas and turn them into something so beautiful. Her job didn't come so easy when it came to dealing with my mom (love her beyond words, but she didn't make things very easy at a few points), but Allie was nothing but kind and professional. She was quick to respond to emails, return phone calls, and even text. She outlined every detail that needed to be addressed leading up to our wedding day and on the day of she had a minute by minute itinerary for everyone in the wedding party so that we all were on the same page. She was the liaison between me and all our vendors making sure that contracts were signed, room blocks were set up, payments were made, favors were ordered, musicians and DJ's were confirmed, and florists set up on time. There isn't a day that goes by that my husband and I don't wish we could go back to our wedding day and relive it again and again. Allie was such an asset that any bride looking for a reliable, organized, professional, and well-versed planner would be crazy to pass her up!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Allie was the best decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. We live in Cleveland but were holding a Chicago wedding and Allie made the entire process as stress free as possible. She was very conscious of our budget and helped narrow down our entire selection process with the best services with reasonable pricing. She worked with our very busy schedules and packed as much as possible into weekend visits to Chicago so that we didn't have to make too many trips. She also conducted Skype meetings to help keep our traveling to a minimum. She helps keep you to your timeline and reminds you of all the details that are easily forgotten. We couldn't have pulled off our wedding without her.

Sent on 06/10/2014

We found Allie of WeddingNow by searching for a wedding planner in the Chicagoland area as we are not from the area. She was the textbook planner from the initial interview through after the event. She made a very detailed timeline of what events we would need to get done and when. When it came to individual vendors (cake, DJ, photography), we set a budget and she provided a selection of preferred vendors within that range. (Each of those that she recommended were great choices in their own right!) At each step of the journey of wedding planning, she held a great balance of professionalism and humor, making our planning relatively seamless. We would recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and fun planner who will make your wedding or event excellent.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Laura · Married on 10/11/2013

I could not have done my wedding without Allie. From the moment I met her I felt like I had known her forever, she's extremely kind, professional, organized and all around an incredible person. I contacted Allie only 6 weeks before my wedding and she pulled everything together before the wedding and the day of with an absolute zen like calmness. I was trying to be in one million places (honestly I was turning into a hot mess) at once the day before our wedding and the day of, but she stepped in and pulled everything together with ease; the day was a huge sucess. Everyone needs an "Allie" for their wedding planning, day of coordination or any major event. I know she's going to be a huge success in the event planning industry and I'm so lucky to have worked with her!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2013

From the beginning, as soon as we met Allie House, we knew we met OUR planner! She was able to gauge our personalities and develop an aesthetic that was both her amazing vision and our ideal.This unspoken understanding and devotion remained constant throughout our time together. More important than the professionalism and work ethic, was the fact that we gained a lifelong friend, and count Allie not as our wedding planner, but as one of the most honored guests on the most important day of our lives. We give the highest possible recommendation to Allie House, owner of Wedding Now, and say with absolute certainty, that you will love her as a friend, wedding planner, and everything in between. Thank you, Allie, for everything, there aren't enough words to express our gratitude.
    Xo, Elizabeth & Scott

Sent on 09/17/2013

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2013

We hired Allie as a day of coordinator based on a suggestion from the wedding venue (Galleria Marchetti). We found working with Allie a pleasure and delight. From the very first meeting, we knew we had hired the right person. She was warm, engaging, patient, prompt, and professional. My biggest concern on the wedding day was the timing - how do we seamlessly coordinate floral delivery, photographers, transportation, venue decorations, etc. !? Allie sat with us and built us a detailed timeline that gave us total piece of mind. We had described entrance gate decorations that we wanted to get done and Allie understood exactly what we wanted and expanded upon it. The decorations on the gate turned out better than we could have imagined! We felt so relaxed and so at ease on my wedding day because we knew that every detail was planned and being covered.

Sent on 09/17/2013