45 Reviews for Wedding Now

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
45 Wedding Now Reviews

Allie did a wonderful job. We hired her for Day Of planning and she established the timeline, coordinated all the vendors and the rehearsal. Our day was stress-free! There was a problem with some of our guests' meals, but she negotiated a full refund for them. She was phenomenal!

Profile Picture Mira, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Allie and team are freaking amazing!!! Hired Wedding Now Chicago for a day of wedding coordinator. During mine and now husbands wedding rehearsal, our priest was not able to practice the rehearsal with us and instead had his church wedding coordinator, coordinate the wedding. Allie did an amazing job jumping in and holding down the fort!! We had about 65-70 people in our wedding party and Allie did an amazing job getting everyone focused. Day of our wedding (11/4/17) went smoothly. Allie made sure to communicate with all vendors hired a month before the wedding and even on the day. Not once did I have to worry about what was going on. She really made this wedding easy and breezy for myself and my husband. As most brides worry about if everything was going to be okay, not once did I think twice about my decision in Hiring Wedding Now Chicago. Allie is the sweetest (yet tough) wedding coordinator :) TRUST ME as a bride planning a wedding for 360 people you need someone who will speak their mind and knows what their doing. Allie and her assistant definitely did an exceptional job!!! People in my bridal party could not stop telling how great and organized Allie was. Allie always had an answer and a solution. THANK YOU AGAIN ALLIE for EVERYTHING.

Profile Picture Cathlyn, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Overall my experience with Allie was good! She was helpful and when I met with her she asked several questions I never even thought about. She was at the venue coordinating everything behind the scenes and even came prepared with additional items I needed (i.e. bandaids)!
There was very little she had to come to me with throughout the day which made an already stressful day that much better! The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that at the ceremony we agreed to take photos of the family and she mentioned she would be there to help coordinate the order for everyone. When we were ready to take the photos she was not available to assist, which made the process a little longer than I hoped.
Overall I would work with her again as I felt the event went smooth and I was happy at the end of the day!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

I cannot rave enough about Allie! I found her through wedding wire in hopes for a great day of coordinator at a competitive price and she was just that! She truly went above and beyond what the average day of coordinator is suppose to do. She made our wedding day so beautiful and put me at complete ease for the entire day. I cannot thank Allie enough for her hard work and patience with us during the process and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie did an amazing job coordinating during my big fat Indian wedding! And, trust me, coordinating several aspects of a traditional Indian wedding with over 400 people, is a very tough job to do (especially when you're not exceptionally familiar with the culture!) Allie was very organized and made sure the vendors and specific tasks were present and done on time. She is great at what she does, and I can fully assure you that if you want your wedding day to go smoothly and stress-free, leave it to her!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I booked with WeddingNow later in our wedding planning process, and we couldn’t be happier that we did. We got married on 3/4/2017 at Gallery 1028 in Chicago. We worked directly with Felicia, who is Allie’s assistant-- To say that Felicia was an amazing Day-of-Coordinator is an understatement. I am very much a “type-A” personality, so initially I wanted to think that I didn’t need a Day-of-Coordinator, however I quickly learned that she was vital to our entire weekend going smoothly. We first met Felicia at a Starbucks and we went over all of our vendors that we had already booked and she offered suggestions, took notes, and was super diligent in reaching out to all of our vendors and introducing herself. I even followed up with my vendors to pass along her information to them and they told me that she had already introduced herself and that they had been in touch. Felicia was always available for questions or just to bounce ideas off of and she was always so kind and sweet. She helped facilitate our rehearsal as well, which was a huge undertaking since we had a very large wedding party that can often be a lot to handle. Not to mention, our wedding officiant was a family friend that had a lot of questions. However, Felicia made sure that all the questions were answered and on the big day she completely brought our vision to life. It was also so nice to not be bombarded by a ton of vendors on the day of the wedding and to have her handle everything— We showed up at the venue and everything was done and ready for us. The whole day was flawless and we know that a majority of that is thanks to Felicia!

Profile Picture User6194367, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

Allie and her assistant were wonderful. We booked her for our day of planner, but she did so much more than this. She created our timeline, ran out rehearsal, set up all our DIY decorations (and made them even more beautiful than we could have), gave us great suggestions throughout the whole process and was always prompt with responses. She was one of the more affordable wedding planners but could get away with charging 10x the rate. They stayed at the end of the night to clean everything up and made it so my mom was stress free and able to enjoy the evening. Loved her!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Look no further, Wedding Now is the only call you need to make! Felicia was indispensable in the organizing of my daughter's wedding down the home stretch. She was very organized and knowledgable as to exactly what we needed. She organized the vendors, the rehearsal on Friday night, set up of the cocktail hour, the reception room, as well as helping out with everything the night of the wedding. Because of her and her assistant Christine, things went smoothly and I was able to actually enjoy the wedding with my family and friends. Of all the decisions we had to make in planning this wedding, hiring this vendor was the best!

Profile Picture Lynne, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

If you are considering hiring a day of wedding coordinator I HIGHLY recommend it and look no further than Allie at Wedding Now! We hired Allie to be our day of coordinator and she exceeded all expectations and was worth every penny (Her prices are very reasonable as well). She offers so much more than assistance on the day of your wedding. She becomes the contact between all of your vendors a month in advance and handles every single little detail you could possibly imagine. She puts together a extremely detailed day-of timeline, confirms that all vendors are on the same page prior to the wedding, and is there on the day of the rehearsal and wedding to ensure sure everything runs smoothly. Having her there allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding day without any stress. If anything came up, we let Allie know and she immediately handled it. I promise you will never regret spending a little bit of extra money on your wedding because have Allie as a day of coordinator is beyond worth it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Allie is simply put "AMAZING"! She took the vision that was in my head and just made my wedding day dream come true to life!! I frequently changed my mind and Allie was right there through every decision and re-decision!! At every meeting with venders, she knew exactly what was in my head and she could tell instantly if I liked something or not. Allie is so easy to talk to and she was available any time day or night that I panicked and needed her. If you are looking for a genuine down to earth Wedding Planner, Allie at Wedding Now is definitely the best decision you can make!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Allie was very helpful for the day of my ceremony. We could rely on her to get things done promptly and manage all the vendors. Everyone really enjoyed having her around.

Profile Picture User5127630, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie is extremely organized and professional. She is so easy to work with and has a talent for keeping you calm and at ease, even when things don't always go as planned. I highly recommend her! Our wedding went so smoothly because of Allie!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Allie was wonderful. She and her assistants helped our day flow wonderfully! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! All the hiccups we had early on, were quickly addressed and solved (one of my bridesmaids dumped a whole cup of coffee down her dress!). Allie was very flexible with meeting times and did an amazing job redirecting all the vendors to talk with her as opposed to me so I could focus on the final odds and ends of the wedding. Allie stayed with us the whole day and made sure all our items made it back to us at the end of the night. Which was great, especially because I was too busy having an amazing time to worry about it! I would highly recommend Allie!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

We absolutely loved working with Allie and her assistant. They made our wedding run smoothly and we had a great time! It's definitely a must to have a planner so you can relax and have a great time and Allie not only will provide that ease for you but she loves doing it and it shows! Thanks for helping us on our special day!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie was so helpful! She was our day of coordinator and she was a lifesaver! She came prepared for everything and kept everything moving quickly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Religious

Allie and "Wedding now" was instrumental in making my son's wedding a organized and well run event. Allie helped coordinate all the small details that made the wedding memorable. Because she was there, I was able to enjoy myself and know everything flowed well.
I would highly recommended Wedding Now to any bride for wedding planning.
Allie's best quality is that she is very calm and gently leads you to the right decisions without imposing her personal feelings about things.

Profile Picture moira, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Allie as my day-of wedding coordinator and had a great experience. About a month out from our ceremony she met with my fiancé and I at our ceremony and reception locations to go through the details. She helped with a lot of the final decisions by giving examples of what other couples have done, and recommending certain set-ups that would allow for the best use of our space.

She was also very helpful during the rehearsal to help keep our wedding party (and spectators) in line to ensure everyone would know what to do. That was very helpful since our ceremony location was a do-it-yourself type set-up that required a lot of coordination to avoid confusion.

On the day-of, she helped wrangle the groomsmen while they were getting ready and made sure that all vendors knew where to meet up. The best part was that she (and her helpful assistant, Michelle) helped make sure the ceremony and reception were executed exactly as I envisioned, since I was obviously busy trying to get ready and then enjoy myself!

I would recommend Allie's services to friends and family - thanks again!

Profile Picture Brook, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I often joke that signing up with Allie and Wedding Now for full time coordinator was a better decision than getting engaged. My wife and I knew that we needed as much help as we can get planning our wedding and having to hire lots of outside vendors. We needed someone who knew the how to search through countless vendors but also (and more importantly) someone we liked working with and liked personally. Allie has a unique, calm attitude that's hard to find in this industry. She knows when to tell us to get something done and also when to let us relax a little.

Her professionalism cannot be overstated. She knows the industry and knows how to cater to each client's tastes. She gets work done. If you're looking for someone with a genuine passion to help you make your wedding the best it can be. The services are incredibly affordable (especially when compared to other planning companies) and the service is exceptional. I cannot speak highly enough

We don't know how our wedding would have turned out without Wedding Now. But we're glad we don't have to imagine. Simply top-notch.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
4.2

Loved working with Allie, she made my wedding planning that much easier for me and the day of my wedding was stress free because of her and her team.

Profile Picture User5073406, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Allie did an excellent job in helping to pull together our wedding. We hired Allie as a day-of coordinator, but we wound up relying on her a great deal in the weeks leading up to the event. Allie worked within our budget and helped us plan our Chicago wedding from New York, meeting with us at the venue on two occasions and working behind the scenes with all of our vendors. Allie was so well organized and responded promptly to all of our calls and emails. Allie and her assistant were a crucial part in our day coming off without a hitch. We highly recommend Wedding Now.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie and the team at WeddingNow made the Herculean task of planning a wedding a smooth and streamlined process. For the better part of a year she kept us on schedule, always quick with a response to our many queries. Her vendor contacts were trustworthy and helpful as well. She produced a wedding exactly how my wife and I envisioned it in our minds. Thanks Allie! Thanks WeddingNow!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was responsive and professional. She always went out of her way to make sure that we were getting what we requested and then some. She is so kind and easy to work with, it was like having my friend plan my wedding. There were numerous times I would have given in to the vendor and Allie stepped in and fought for us and I would say 9 times out of 10…she got what we originally were asking for, which was awesome. It can be a very stressful time and I would say my stress level was always low. She was organized and gave us helpful checklists, so all in all…it was an amazing and easy process. Wish I could get mu hubby to let me do it all over again :) Maybe for our 10 yr anniversary :) Thanks Allie!

Profile Picture Stacee, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie is an awesome day coordinator!! She truly was on top of everything and made our wedding day stress-free! Her calm demeanor is a great complement to any bride!

Profile Picture Kavita, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ally was amazing, she was on top of all our emails months prior to the wedding and took care of us during all our events. Everyone commented how calm and anxiety-free we were during the whole process. Ally played a HUGE part of that!

Profile Picture User4422884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allie House was plane and simple absolutely wonderful from start to finish! I still think of myself as the atypical bride; I never thought about my wedding until after I was engaged. My mother and I interviewed a few planners due to my rigorous work schedule and lack of any wedding knowledge I knew I would need someone to tell me what needs to be done and a deadline for each task. I truly had no idea about what I wanted, how I wanted it to look, where to start, what to do, or how to put any ideas I had about my wedding into words. Because of my lack of knowledge and time during the week, this also made me a very high maintenance bride. Allie guided me through every single step literally up to the day I got married; from meticulously outlining my to do's to providing insight and examples of invitation wording. She was fun, professional, and very patient and above all she was honest. I very much valued her imagination and vision to take my very indecisive and vague ideas and turn them into something so beautiful. Her job didn't come so easy when it came to dealing with my mom (love her beyond words, but she didn't make things very easy at a few points), but Allie was nothing but kind and professional. She was quick to respond to emails, return phone calls, and even text. She outlined every detail that needed to be addressed leading up to our wedding day and on the day of she had a minute by minute itinerary for everyone in the wedding party so that we all were on the same page. She was the liaison between me and all our vendors making sure that contracts were signed, room blocks were set up, payments were made, favors were ordered, musicians and DJ's were confirmed, and florists set up on time. There isn't a day that goes by that my husband and I don't wish we could go back to our wedding day and relive it again and again. Allie was such an asset that any bride looking for a reliable, organized, professional, and well-versed planner would be crazy to pass her up!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/31/14, 1 Review