Wedding Music Tahoe Reviews

1 User photo

Wedding Music Tahoe 1

Julie Burns · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ

Firstly, THANK YOU Sam for exceeding our wedding music expectations! I came across Wedding Music Tahoe when researching DJ’s for our wedding in the Tahoe area. Same was incredibly responsive communicating over the phone and via email. He took all of our requests and provided excellent DJ services for our wedding. He even helped create a music mashup file for my father daughter dance! I highly recommend Sam and Wedding Music Tahoe for all of your wedding music needs!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Great Dance Party!

We had the most fun wedding, largely due to the amazing dance party thanks to Sam's dj-ing! He accommodated my love for country and my husband's techno preferences. Also, the classical guitar before the ceremony was lovely.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mark · Married on 09/02/2017

Sam is not your normal DJ. That’s the last thing we wanted at our wedding. We wanted someone with outstanding professionalism and musical intuition. In working with Sam, we got just that. He is not a typical cheesy playlist DJ. He reads the room and before you know it, everyone is dancing and grinning cheek to cheek. Sam has lots of experience as a DJ and an MC, he is willing to work with you to build the perfect evening. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Wedding Music Tahoe 2

Curtis · Married on 07/29/2017

Sam made our big day so easy. He was easy going on time and took all of requests with ease. If you need a DJ or musician Sam is an excellent choice.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Sam is one of the most amazing DJs I have ever worked with. He worked our wedding on July 22 in Big Trees State Park. I had some pretty odd requests (like finding an obscure song to play at the ceremony) and he was able to find exactly what I wanted for the program, and facilitated the evening flawlessly. I love the way he connects with guests, and makes sure to keep the night flowing. He is also a talented musician, and played acoustic guitar for the ceremony, providing an element of live entertainment, and unforgettable ambience. You get a phenomenal DJ, friend and musician all in one. You couldn't ask for more on your big day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

James · Married on 07/22/2017

Sam is an awesome guy that is incredibly easy to work with. Helps that he also has great knowledge and a great sense of music. Thank you for everything Sam!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Caroline · Married on 11/05/2016

Sam is absolutely amazing! He is a must hire for your special events. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and he rocked it! We had the BEST dance party of all times. Sam is on top of his game; makes it easy to coordinate with and is very responsive. Sam also has strong MC skills. He is organized, fun, and excellent at his craft. A must hire for sure!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Danielle · event on 08/06/2016

"We would highly recommend Sam for any type of party! We were very specific with our playlist--probably annoyingly so--and Sam absolutely delivered! Our guests from age 2 and well up into their 70's were cutting a rug until the very last song! He was prompt, his equipment was just what was called for and he was beyond professional, but mostly, I think we appreciated that he was able to expertly tailor the music to match our tastes and the vibe of our guests."

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jim · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Sam was a pleasure. Perfect sound for the ceremony and great music to get the reception jumping.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lydia · Married on 08/08/2015

"Sam Ravenna played my wedding in August 2015 on Donner Summit in Truckee, CA. His professionalism is unparalleled, and he infuses the music he plays with passion and soul. Needless to say, our wedding was amazing, and everyone loved the music. Sam Ravenna is the real deal!"

Sent on 10/27/2016