Wedding Music Charleston Reviews

139 | Summerville, SC

139 Reviews for Wedding Music Charleston

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2014

Michael was a breeze to work with. He was very helpful and I trusted him fully with choosing our music! :) I have to pass on that both mine and my husbands family were very impressed and gave him many compliments. He was recommended to me from a friend who had the band at their wedding and I have already recommended them to a friend of mine who is getting married next year!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2014

They were super friendly and easy to work with. They took time to see my vision and worked to provide a fantastic service while keeping in time with our itinerary. Everyone had an amazing time. They did a fantastic job mixing in all the styles of music we wanted.

Michael · Married on 08/24/2014

Working with Wedding Music Charleston and Michael Peifer personally was an awesome experience. From the beginning when my wife and I called to get a quote and a better understanding of his services we were pleased. He was very professional and met with us multiple times that worked around our busy schedules. Michael even gave us advice on last minute planning for the wedding since we were our own wedding planners and at last minute accommodated us when we needed it most. The ceremony and reception went flawlessly with Michael performing live music and DJ'ing for us. I would highly recommend the services of this company to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Christine · event on: 07/17/2014

Wedding Music Charleston is an exceptional live music and DJ service for any event. Michael can read a crowd in any venue and know just what music will be enjoyed by all. He is very professional and the Duo with Renate or the Live Band all together is always an outstanding performance. From Weddings to Birthdays to themed parties, you can't go wrong by choosing Wedding Music Charleston to handle your music needs.

Darlene · event on: 07/04/2014

This band is the best. They are very professional. They get the audience involved. Michael is the greatest, his voice is beautif.

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2014

Exceptional. Michael played guitar for our pre wedding music and performed the Wedding Song for our ceremony as well as provided music tracks for other music during the ceremony. He also MC'd and was DJ for our reception. He was absolutely professional and incredibly accommodating. He did everything that we asked for and was very flexible when the timing of things didnt go exactly as planned. Michael is very thorough and his attention to detail really helps to ensure that things go smoothly even when life happens! You could not ask for or find (in my opinion) a better music vendor. I think that he can do just about anything that you could need in the way of music. Thank you Michael.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kendra · Married on 05/17/2014

Michael and his band were awesome! My husband and I aren't huge into typical dance music so I had Michael play whatever he felt the group would like and he nailed it. We are really happy with how much fun everyone had!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Christina · Married on 05/10/2014

Michael and Renate were awesome!! They have a unique and affordable package that worked for our beach wedding this past weekend--a combination of live music for the recessional and processional, they sang and played live music throughout the wedding and DJ'd! This was so awesome! Michael was always accessible by phone or email and his services were really above and beyond what we expected. He also played the role of our Master of Ceremony so we didn't have to worry about watching the clock so we could enjoy our wedding AND he helped us create our timeline which took a HUGE load off our shoulders. Michael and Renate played the songs we wanted and knew when the timing was right for certain music to get the crowd dancing. They even provide special lighting for the music and that really added to the vibe we wanted. So many of our guests were so impressed by these two and we couldn't have been happier with the choice we made. If you want musicians who can do it all at an affordable price and actually care about your special day then you need to book with Michael and Renate. Thank you both sooo much for making our wedding day so special!

Christina and Bryan McBroom

Sent on 05/15/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2014

Michael and his whole band were amazing at my wedding! Very easy to work with and extremely accomodating. I received a ton of compliments throughout the night and many people said they would definitely use them for their events in the future.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2014

The Band/DJ did a GREAT job! They worked well with us and gave us great ideas! Very professional and kept our best interest in mind when making the set playlist. All of our guests raved about how great they were. They really set the mood for the night! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Tamara · Married on 04/19/2014

Just wanted to say Thank YOU!! We had a Wonderful Time!! You were Spot ON!!!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Taylor · event on: 12/21/2013

Amazingly professional and a pleasure to work with, to say the least. I will rehire them again!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Carolyn · Married on 11/16/2013

Michael was great to work with and provided a wide range of music to choose from. The music during dinner was classy and didn't overpower conversations. After dinner, everybody had a blast dancing the night away. I would highly recommend Michael. He was on time, had a neat appearance, was professional and provided excellent service.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Christopher · Married on 11/16/2013

Michael Peifer was a lucky find for my wife and I, and looking back I wouldn't change a thing about how he performed as our wedding DJ. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding, because he kept things very simple and classy but he also inspired the party and got everyone up and dancing. He was also a very likable guy, easy to work with and had great instincts for the music we would like to hear. He played exactly the music we asked him to play, and I guess that's the bottom line for a wedding DJ. He really went far above what we expected and brought some expert guidance to our late-planning. Michael is a cool guy, and a great person and I was glad to have met him. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in South Carolina looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 01/03/2014

J. P. · event on: 09/08/2013

Fun band. Great playlist. Easy to work with. Good musicianship and vocals.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Lori · Married on 08/10/2013

Michael did a great job of "playing to the crowd" -- while our wedding was small and intimate, as soon as he saw the kids and older adults dancing, he began playing more 'fun' music that kept them dancing! He even had the grandparents up dancing! And his acustic songs during dinner where wonderful. Thanks Michael for adding to our so much to our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Kala · Married on 08/09/2013

Michael was so helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Deborah · event on: 08/01/2013

I enjoyed the music of Dumb Luck at the Southside 17 Bar and Grill. Michael and Renate were fabulous! The music was incredible and I liked the way they communicated with the crowd. I just hope their talent is being recognized and if anyone is looking for the "right" entertainment, you won't be disappointed. I will continue to follow their showings. They play music that fits everyone, and of every age. They just seem to fit together. I wish them the very best! Go check them out! You'll be glad you did.
    Deborah

Sent on 08/08/2013

Tammi · event on: 07/18/2013

I would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable, professional and truly talented entertainment.

Michael · event on: 07/04/2013

This is the 2nd time I have used michael and his wife, and once again I could not be more happy with the quality and service provided! Band was awsome! Hint. They sound incredible live, youtube videos do not do them justice!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Tim · Married on 06/29/2013

Michael did a great job and exceeded our expectations. Thank you for all you did to make our day speacial!

Sent on 07/12/2013

We hired Michael Peifer, acoustic soloist, for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure things were just right. He is very detailed and plays the songs you request. He even took extra time to work with one of my bridesmaids (she was singing) for our song during the ceremony. We received many compliments on his excellent vocal and guitar skills. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Roy · Married on 05/19/2013

We had a real challenge at my son and new daughter-in-law's small outdoor wedding. The venue was a residential backyard overlooking a Lowcountry creek, with only 50 people attending. Michael listened to our concerns about a small footprint and tailored his equipment and performance to our specific needs. He greeted all of our requests with a smile and "no problem" attitude. At the end of the evening all guests, young and old, were raving about the cool DJ and great music selections. I will happily recommend Michael Piefer and Acoustic Music Charleston's services to anyone looking for ease of operation and professionalism on their wedding day. Thank you for making me look like a hero on my son's wedding day!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Travis · Married on 04/26/2013

We booked dumb luck duo for our rehearsal dinner party 2 weeks ago in downtown Charleston and they were excellent. Michael and Renate sounded great, fed off the crowd energy and were very flexible when a buddy wanted to sing/play a toast on the mic/guitar. They were easy to deal with in planning the event and the evening's music went flawlessly. They were very professional, and I would recommend them without hesitation. Awesome band!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Note: Dumb Luck is the name of our live performance duo. :)
    www.dumbluckduo.com ~

Thank you so much Travis for the wonderful review and allowing us to be a part of your event!

Michael Peifer
    Acoustic Music Charleston
    Charleston Disc Jockey
    843-442-2525

Madison · Married on 04/13/2013

I can not recommend this DJ service enough! Always polite, always willing to help, and hands down professional. Everyone who came had such a good time, and only had wonderful things to say about not only the acoustic music he played on the beach, but also the music choices played at the reception. If you don't know anyone, and need to hire like
    I did, Acoustic Music of Charleston is great choice. I couldn't thank them enough for what they did for our big day!

Sent on 04/23/2013