85 Reviews for Wedding Muse

Budget Analysis (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Destination (1)
Military (1)

I still can’t stop thinking about the flowers that Fabienne arranged for my wedding day. These flowers truly brought my wedding to life between the array of colors and different types of blooms. I’m not exaggerating when I say that I almost cried when I saw all of my flowers. They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Fabienne listened to my vision and really brought it all together into something so memorable. She hit the nail on the head and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/13/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved having Fabienne and her team a part of our wedding! They were such an essential part of making our wedding day perfect! Fabienne is very organized, attentive to detail, and creative. She made the wedding planning process and the day-of all come together perfectly. If there were any minor issues that did arise during the process, she handled it with care and the utmost professionalism, as my husband and I never found out about any of it! We only have glowing reviews and compliments for Fabienne and her work!

Profile Picture Haylie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fabienne was so easy and wonderful to work with. A great listener with fabulous ideas. It was a true pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Kris, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW. I'm one of those believers that I can do it all--even put on a small wedding at a beautiful venue where the only thing you DON'T have to bring in are the tables and chairs. Well I stopped believing that very early on, thankfully, and hired a brilliant planner, floral designer, and all around lovely person, Fabienne Laveau, Wedding Muse. We had some challenging dynamics going on as with all weddings and Fabienne met them with grace and style. I will post photos upon receipt from our wonderful photographer, Like A Dream Photography. I would highly recommend Fabienne and her equally wonderful employees.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fabienne is an amazing florist! She has great vision, creativity, and passion for what she does, which really came through on our wedding day when I saw the bouquets and floral arrangements. Everything was so graceful, beautiful, and came together perfectly! I'm not always very good at describing what I want, but Fabienne listed with patience and enthusiasm, and really did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life! She incorporated such a lovely variety of flowers, leaves, and other design elements - it felt truly unique and truly me. She was also incredibly fun to work with, very friendly, creative, and always professional. Fabienne also definitely went above and beyond, and always made herself available, despite the fact that I was living in a very different time zone. I couldn't have been happier, thank you again Fabienne!

Profile Picture Kat, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Gold antlers! I don’t think I need to say more! But I will...Fabienne was awesome. From our first conversation to the day of, she got me and the vision I didn’t even know I had for my wedding!
I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Maya , 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fabienne was a pleasure to work with. The thing that impressed us most was that she spent a lot of time really understanding our vision and then made it a reality. We were wanting a much more "natural" look, with lots of greens, potted plants when possible, and some subtle touches like succulents, herbs, etc. Fabienne took our pinterest board and made it a reality. In the end, the flowers, runners, and small pieces looked great and took our entire reception of a level in elegance. She was also very respectful of our budget and worked with us to get a beautiful output within the parameters of our budget. I'd highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Chase, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I do not live in Washington DC but the brides family is from there and we did the Rehearsal dinner at the Sequoia and the Wedding Muse (Fabienne) was recommended to us. We did everything online and on the phone and she was able to pick up on what I had wanted. It turned out to be spectacular!

Profile Picture Pearl, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fabienne was a JOY to work with. I had multiple meetings with her and she was able to capture my vision for florals perfectly. I wanted a HUGE and wild bouquet and that is exactly what I got! I was complimented all night on how gorgeous and unique my bouquet was. The table arrangements were perfect. Could not have been happier :)! You will not regret using her for your upcoming event!

Profile Picture Francesca, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Fabienne to do both flowers and wedding planning for us and would highly recommend her for both services! She had been recommended to us by our venue (Sequoia restaurant in Washington, DC) and it was great to have someone that knew the space and has done so many weddings there! She was really great to work with-- she really worked with our budget and was very honest and straightforward with us, which we really appreciated and she never tried to convince us to increase our budget. She really listened to what I wanted and took and executed our vision perfectly! We loved the flower arrangements that she put together for us! I definitely felt that she stretched our budget as much as she could and the end result was wonderful. I could not say enough nice things about her! If you want to trust someone with your big day, she is definitely the way to go!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

For my son's rehearsal dinner, I worked long-distance by phone and email with Fabienne and she was able to interpret my preferences perfectly! She was attentive to every detail and very pleasant to work with. I could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture User7280559, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fabienne was truly a god send! I recently got married at Morais Vineyard in Bealton Va and needed a florist. I went to bridal shows and set up meeting with other florist but they either didnt get my vision or were way too much. I came across Fabienne on wedding wire and my prayers were answered. Not only was she warm and delightful, but she was also afforable and her work was out of this world! Everything from the aisle decor to the centerpieces were truly beautiful. With the venus being so grand I really needed flowers to match but I didnt have grand flowers money and she truly made it happen for me anyway. At the end of the night we were getting high praise from friends and family about how beautiful everything was, my wedding planner had to explain to a guest that they couldnt take the centerpieces home without switching vases. :)

Profile Picture Ireyon, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My daughter and new son in law were recently married at Morais Vineyards in Bealeton Va. Our wonderful wedding coordinator recommended Fabienne Laveau from WeddingMuse. From our first meeting (which she spent over two hours with me) to our last was exactly what I had been looking for in a florist. Both my daughter and I agreed we wanted a very large statement in the flowers and Fabienne delivered so much more then we ever envisioned. First she created such a beautiful backdrop with the flowers on the pergola and in the aisle flowers and petals leading down the walkway. Second, our guests walked into the reception area where they were blown away (so were we) with the most beautiful flowers throughout. Large centerpieces and small all throughout in white, soft pink and hints of green turning our gold and white Gatsby themed wedding in a replica of the luncheon with Daisy and J Gatsby in the movie "The Great Gatsby". Jennifer's bridal bouquet was stunning. Fabienne delivered on every point. Her kindness and ease to work with was as if I was doing business with a dear friend of many years. I recommend you find her at her little shop and secure your date as soon as you can. Trudy Slocum Fredericksburg VA

Profile Picture Trudy, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fabienne provided flowers and day-of coordination for my wedding and it was honestly one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. When I first met with Fabienne, I was immediately drawn to her kindness and warmth. We clicked immediately and I left that meeting knowing not only that I had found a fantastic vendor to work with, but also an exceptional person to work with. I approached wedding planning with the idea that I only wanted to work with people that I would enjoy talking to during all those months of planning, and that I would be excited to see on my wedding day. For me, I couldn't have picked a better person than Fabienne.

I admitted to Fabienne straight away that I'm extremely Type A - very organized, detail oriented, and more than a little bit of of a perfectionist - and I was looking for someone who could not only understand my vision, but someone I could trust to plan and execute it to my high standards. Fabienne pulled it off and then some. In fact, I had so much confidence in Fabienne that I didn't even know what kind of flowers I was going to have until I saw them the day of my wedding. That's how comfortable she made me feel - I knew she would get it right and she absolutely did. They were perfect.

Leading up to the wedding, Fabienne and I exchanged a lot of emails and met in person a few times to discuss the details of the wedding. We hammered out everything and after sending her my crazy excel workbook with the timeline we put together, contact info, guest list, etc. I let Fabienne take it from there. The day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly and I know so much of that had to do with Fabienne and her team. Everything looked so beautiful, and I never had to worry about anything because Fabienne had it all under control. I was able to just enjoy myself and not think - such a rare occurrence for a Type A person like me!

Fabienne truly is the best - I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Military

I found the Wedding Muse by chance at a bridal show and fell in love with her unique style and amazing personality. Fabienne is not a "Pinterest Planner", she created the most amazing wedding atmosphere and flowers I had ever seen. She also made my Broach Boquet. Working with Fabienne to make our wedding vision come alive was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding long distance can be challenging for many reasons. I live in Chicago, but got married in a small mountain town in Virginia. I had some difficulties in finding vendors that I felt confident working with mostly over email and phone, but as soon as I saw the Wedding Muse website, I knew I'd be in good hands. Initially, I reached out needing only a florist but ended up using Fabienne's services for both florals and day-of-coordination. If I could offer one piece of advice to any couples planning their wedding, it would be to budget for a day-of-coordinator. I was so grateful to not have to worry about any setup or vendor coordination on our wedding day knowing that Fabienne and her team were managing it all. She is responsive and professional, offers helpful suggestions but still listens to what you want, and took our vision and made our day beautiful. Fantastic vendor to alleviate the stress of wedding planning!

Profile Picture Logan, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Fabienne is my flower fairy god-mother! She came through with amazing floral designs that brought everything together. They created a wonderful ambiance and fit perfectly with our venue. She was flexible and an absolute joy to work with. Her decorating was so tasteful and well-done. We received many compliments from our guests. My only regret is not having another event soon I can have her decorate!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Referrals, Non-Religious, Reception

Fabienne is a miracle worker! My husband and I have crazy work schedules and weren't able to meet up with Fabienne direclty; however, despite this she created exactly what I had imagined for our wedding. We spoke with her over the phone about our ideas and sent her a few online pictures of things we liked and from that alone that she created the most beautiful array of unique center pieces with a variety of color and textures. The flowers were just stunning. I literally coud not have been happier with how they turned out. Fabienne is truly an artist. She is also very professional and flexible....and just a nice person! I could not imaging chosing a different florist for my wedding.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Having known Fabienne and her amazing work for a few years, when it came time for my wedding, there was no doubt who I wanted to make my bouquet. Being laid-back, non-traditional, and having complete confidence in Fabienne, we told her the color/style of my dress and our "theme", then gave her free-reign on everything - design, size, flowers, etc., and told her to have fun. When I saw my bouquet - shortly before walking down the aisle - I was floored! She rocked it!! It was stunning, non-traditional, classic and elegant. I can't recommend Fabienne enough for your floral (and planning!) needs. Her work speaks volumes and clearly shows why she's at the top of her profession.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fabienne, thank you for providing such elegant arrangements for my venue, my bouquet, and my wedding party. Everything was perfect! I greatly appreciated talking with you about ideas and direction and walking with you at the venue during the planning stage. You were very accessible and I loved how we were on the same page. Thank you so much for all your help and beautiful artistry.

Profile Picture Matt and Gwen, 10/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fabienne was great to work with, had wonderful ideas and was very accommodating. She made a real effort to work within our budget, style, last-minute changes and preference for seasonal/local flowers. Fabienne did her research and gave us the straight answers we needed to figure out what we wanted. The ceremony arch, bouquets, boutonnieres and heart-shaped hanging for the tent center-pole were all fabulous. The flowers had a fantastic blend of color and texture and a refined wildness that really matched our laid-back yet elegant style.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We met Fabienne through our wedding planner and were immediately taken with how friendly and eager she was to create something special for our wedding. She made the floral arrangements for both our rustic-elegant ceremony and reception in Virginia. Our reception was held in a barn, and we gave her broad leeway to come up with ways to complement the dark natural wood interior. She was flexible and easily able to adapt to the logistical conditions in the barn and came up with beautiful displays for the walls and tables. The bouquets were equally beautiful and exactly how we imagined they would be. We'd highly recommend using her services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fabienne was absolutely wonderful! After a short conversation with us she knew exactly what we needed.
The color of our wedding was turquoise, so we had a hard time imagining what flowers would look good with that. But Fabienne had a solution for us right away - a beautiful combo of white flowers.
We got a ton of compliments from our guests about our centerpieces, and my bouquet. Oh, and she even made a flower collar for our golden retriever!
It was great and positive experience all around! I highly recommend the company to anybody!

Profile Picture Iryna, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wedding muse made our special day just absolutely breath taking!!!!! Fabienne is the kind of person who cares about your wants and needs on your special day. And that's exactly what she did for us! I was so nervous not being able to picture what everything was gonna look like. But she assured me that she had it and to trust her, so I did. When I walked out an saw everything for the first time I was pleased with it all. It was everything I wanted and more!!!! So if your looking for someone to help make your special day special.....FABIENNE IS THE ONE!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/20/15, 1 Review