Wedding Muse Reviews

117 | Culpeper, VA

117 Reviews for Wedding Muse

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2013

Fabienne was at every step of the way extremely responsive to emails. We went back and forth so much about our ideas and even went to all of our wedding venues with her for inspiration! Because she made me a Pinterest board she knew the exact look I was going for. I told Fabienne the pieces that I wanted and she did all the rest! I was soo happy when I saw my flowers for the first time! The colors were gorgeous, the types of flowers were perfect, and the pieces were all bigger than I thought they would be with my $2000 budget. Fabienne is so creative and is a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks, Lisa! You two were definitely one of the more unique couples I have worked with, down to the shared laughs about some of the challenging aspects. I wish you both the best and thanks for introducing me to Luray for weddings!

Emilee · Married on 09/08/2013

Fabienne was incredible! She portrayed everything I was looking for and more! She was so helpful the day of with getting things setup, and she provided so many of the decorations for us, which took a lot of burden of DIY off of me! I couldn't have asked for a better florist, she listened to my vision, and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

This is the kind of review that makes me smile and almost cry...to know I was able to help a bride realize her day is better than words could ever say. I enjoyed it and wish you all the best!

Barbara · Married on 08/10/2013

Fabienne at Wedding Muse made us feel as though my daughter's wedding was the most important wedding that she was working on (although I can tell by her postings that there were many others in the works at the same time!). We gave her our thoughts in an initial meeting, and the centerpiece that she later created for us as our sample, was perfect. And the bridal bouquets could not have been more gorgeous. The flowers made our photos and video look even more spectacular.
    I can't thank Fabienne enough for all of her hard work and creativity, which made my daughter's wedding day even more special.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was most truly my pleasure!

Paige · Married on 08/10/2013

Fabienne was FANTASTIC! I can't even put in this box how great she was to work with. Super laid back, loves her job, and produces amazing flowers. We are now weeks past our wedding and people are still talking about the beautiful flowers.

Not to mention, i had little charms on my bouquet, and Fabienne incorporated them perfectly. Every little detail was accounted for. It was like she could read my mind!

If you are looking for a florist, Fabienne is the one to pick. Her artistic intuitions are fantastic and her final product is astonishing.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Awww! Thanks so much, and the best to you and your family. It was a pleasure!

Fabienne is a truly magical muse. She is intuitive, whimsical, lovely, and expert at her craft. She rolled with our punches -- and we had many! We gave her seemingly irreconcilable requirements to work around: tropical, sharp lines with orange birds of paradise, zen theme with painted rocks, and a romantic soft garden feel for the bride. I didn't know how she was going to pull it off, but after all the positive reviews, my own intuition, and my love for and ability to spot artistic souls, I just knew she would! And of course she did. She is very professional and upfront about the expectations and costs. She will not mess around with brides that do not respect her craft -- and I respect that! If you need a muse for your wedding who is a sure thing, Fabienne's for you!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oh, Gloria! Thanks for that nice review, and for appreciating the business end:-) Luckily, I have had wonderful brides in every price category, and as you know I give it my all - that is what makes it interesting!

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2013

Fabienne was absolutely amazing. I had no clue what flowers I was looking for, just and idea and she was able to put it all together for me and was absolutely beautiful. Everything was amazing down to the smallest detail. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was so much fun working with you, and so fun making sure it was just as beautiful as April's, but different like the two different sisters that you are. The best to you!

Kacie · Married on 06/01/2013

Flower was awesome thank for their help !!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Fabienne was a gem! From our initial correspondence to my wedding day, she was my biggest supporter and truly understood my vision. As my wedding day got closer, she became more involved and consistently sent me updates and asked my opinions on specific ideas. Due to her exertise and my lack of floral knowledge, I surrendered my control and let her take the reins. I trusted her completely and knew that she would go above and beyond - which she did. The bouquets were exquisite and the various arrangements provided the romantic atmosphere that I wanted. She is truly amazing and I cannot speak more highly of her skills!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Best example I could ever give and ask for, for the idea of trusting your professionals, and allowing them to do their very best for you. It didn't hurt that you were so wonderful and so calm and collected throughout. PLEASE, let's get together and have lunch sometime. You were a beautiful bride, and the love was everywhere that day.

Meredith P. · Married on 01/26/2013

Finding a florist was the most daunting task for me while wedding planning. I almost convinced myself that I didn't need flowers. I am SO glad and grateful that I found Fabienne. It was a joy to work with her over the course of 3 months (a short window, so I’m thankful she took me on!)—we would share ideas, and she built on them with candor and creativity. Cookie-cutter packages are not Fabienne’s style. It was evident to me on my wedding day that Fabienne poured all of her heart and artistic capacity into creating something truly magical and one-of-a-kind for our DC winter wedding. She said to me early on, “I am seeing your wedding as an upscale, tasteful and fabulous event, with no detail left untouched”—and I have to say that it was HER attention to detail that made this vision come true. On the wedding day, I couldn’t stop staring at my bouquet, complete with whimsical feathers and flowers I have never set eyes on. Each bridesmaid bouquet was wrapped in different luxe ribbon, making each of my maids feel special in their own way. My mom felt like a queen with the fancy wristlet that Fabienne dreamed up for her. My groom looked even more handsome with his unique feather/ flower bout that lasted the whole night! The reception was full of little moments when I was thanking Fabienne under my breath AND out loud for doing such an amazing job. I came to her with my mind set on certain glassware and candle elements, and even though outside inventory is a nuisance for florists, she took them on and created centerpieces that were absolutely stunning and redefined breathtaking. Her work exceeded my expectations—I’m enchanted by her ability to choose and use flowers and other unique pieces (e.g., cotton, feathers, berries) to create beauty. I wholeheartedly recommend Fabienne, especially if you want your wedding details to be unique to you, and unlike any other reception/wedding you’ve been to. If you trust her, she works wonders.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Gosh, I barely know what to say and I love that you were able to trust me and allow me to do what I do. When the client is generous enough to do that, it always seems to work out so perfectly. My own little chuckle will always be 'we can do a little better than football mums'. Boy, did we ever!

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2012

I can not say enough good things about Fabienne. The flowers were amazing! I would recommend her to anyone for any arrangement needs.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks, Alexandra! Your wedding was delightful and unique. I enjoyed being a part of it! Best to you and I won't forget that wonderful evening.

Candice · Married on 10/13/2012

Fabienne is a true artist and her attention to detail is unlike another. The pieces she provided for our wedding were my favorite touches! Everything was breath taking and she even created a custom cake stand for us and a broach cake topper. You will not be disappointed in anything she provides!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

Candice, oh my! Everything about working with you two was wonderful, from the original source, your dear friend Alicia, your choice of venue, and the basic ideas that you let me run with. Thanks so much for trusting me with your biggest day.

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2012

Fabienne, was the florist for our wedding two weeks ago. Along with all the flowers she also helped pull our decorations/design concept for the big day together and did the table and decorations set up the day of. She.is.fabulous! She's an absolute delight to work with, she's quirky and fun and full of lots of great ideas. Her easy going demeanor also made it an incredibly enjoyable process. She's quick to respond to emails and really knows her stuff! Since I'm the first of my girlfriends to get married I'll def be recommending her to them :-)

Sent on 10/16/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

You guys made it easy. I loved how you and your mom teamed up to make every detail possible, and then allowed me to add my intuition to the mix! A great collaboration and I look forward to perhaps working with your friends someday on their special day.

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2012

Wedding Muse did a beautiful job for my daughter's wedding. The flowers and bride's bouquet were exactly as she had envisioned. Fabienne was fun to work with and made the wedding come alive with her artistic touch and detail to the flowers.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much, Kristi! You and your daughter were wonderful to work with, and I felt that I personally got to know both of you, even though we only met the day of the wedding! Thanks so much for choosing Wedding Muse.

Cinda · Married on 09/22/2012

Fabienne Laveau’s floral creations at our daughter’s wedding were extraordinary. She is the owner/designer of Wedding Muse located in Warrenton, Virginia and we can’t recommend her highly enough. Most notably she was very enthusiastic and easy to work with, she listened carefully to make sure she understood what we wanted and then set about to deliver that, she was highly responsive to all of our phone calls and e-mails and she was very flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We had a very specific vision of what we wanted and she way exceeded our expectations. She truly is an artist in the creative way she made use of a variety of vessels, interesting flowers, and color combinations, to create a unique tablescape at each table and throughout the wedding venue and the overall effect absolutely blew everyone away. To this day our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and we would certainly use her services again without hesitation.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to work with you on this unusually detailed wedding. It was great to see it all unfold, and it is definitely on to remember.

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

Fabienne of Wedding Muse is wonderful! I chose her just a little over a month before my wedding and despite being pressed for time she delivered on and exceeded all of my expectations. Her arrangements and decor were both beautiful and creative. She did both tall branch and short centerpieces and added so many other accents to fit my rustic/vintage vineyard setting (mason jar votives, hints of burlap/lace, grapes!). I know nothing about flowers but she was able to accurately interpret my vision and make the perfect selection for all of the arrangements/bouquets... I still can't get over how amazing everything was when I first saw it on my wedding day!
    I've gotten numerous comments on how beautiful the flowers/decor was and have people still asking me for the decorated mason jars and flower list! She's was so personable and a pleasure to work with... I loved that she frequently kept in touch regarding her ideas and getting my feedback. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

That is so sweet! It doesn't hurt when your bride and her friends and family are as nice as you guys. It was a great experience, and thanks again and again for choosing me! You will always be my storm bride:-)

Karen · Married on 07/27/2012

Fabienne did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, and I still have people telling me how beautiful they were, and how they completely fit my personality.
    My bouquet was gorgeous. I had given her a locket to wrap around my bouquet, and it was tied in perfectly with lace. She made each one of the bridesmaid bouquets a little different, and I loved that. She also did the same with the centerpieces at the reception and none of the tables were the exact same-loved! The ceremony was gorgeous with all babys breath. She covered an arbor with babys breath, and then had galvanized buckets at the end of each row of chairs. It was stunning. She is a pleasure to work with, very responsive, and has tons of creative ideas. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work you, and I will never forget the baby's breath!

April · Married on 05/12/2012

Fabienne was PHENOMENAL!!! I could not have asked for a better vendor to do my flowers. From the moment we met I knew she would go above and beyond for my wedding-- and boy did she!!! Everything was spot on for what I envisioned and she even went further to make it EXTRA special! She was easy to work with and very prompt in correspondences. I loved all of her special touches and would trust her to do it all over again!!! :) Thank you Fabienne for making my day superb... the flowers were BY FAR my favorite!!! You hit it out of the park!!! :) -- April and Roger

Sent on 06/20/2012

Wedding Muse's reply:

You made it easy! That is half of it right there:-) So glad you enjoyed, and wishing you many, many happy times to come.

Eileen · Married on 10/15/2011

Fabienne was great! She listened to what I wanted, and came up with something beautiful and unique. My mom told her what our budget was, and she stayed within the budget, while at the same time giving me exactly what I wanted! Everyone at the wedding asked me who did my flowers. I think more people asked about the flowers than anything else--including my dress!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oooooh, I love hearing that, Eileen! I have seen some photos and the dress was beautiful as were you! I am happy to hear that the guests enjoyed the flowers and hope to see some of the professional photos soon. Thanks again, Fabienne

Karen · Married on 09/08/2011

Fabienne provided vintage table settings for a Tea for 30 women. She went the extra step providing place cards and all the extras needed for cream, jams, butters, etc. Everything was beautifully done. The ladies were delighted.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

Glad you enjoyed it! I love being able to put my growing vintage collection to use by ladies who appreciated it!

Gloria · Married on 08/12/2011

Wonderful custom bouquets for Admin Professionals Day. Fabienne worked within my budget to create beautiful gifts far superior to those offered by other florists. I highly recommend Wedding Muse for your floral needs.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

That was a fun assignment! Thanks again!

Ann · Married on 06/04/2011

Wedding Muse not only provided the flowers for my son's wedding but also styled the head table with unique amazing vintage place settings and decor. The table was breathtaking ! The flowers were spectacular ! I cried when I saw the first floral arrangement. In addition, Fabienne made a gorgeous sparkly brooch boquet for the bride.
    We received so many compliments throughout the night. It was beyond anything I can describe ! The bride wanted a Cinerella wedding and she turned a simple fire hall into a ball room ! Every one there felt like they were part of a fairytale. I have been getting emails all day on how gorgeous everything looked.
    Wedding Muse was responsive to our ever changing whims and worked closely with the family. We all felt like we were part of the magic.
    I recommend all brides talk to Fabienne of Wedding Muse early in the planning stage. You will be awed by her creativity and how she can make your dream wedding really happen ! Thank you a million times !!!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2011

Amazing talent! I would recommend her service to everyone! She made my wedding day truly special with her wonderful decor and flowers!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was so much fun doing this wedding. I loved the fairytale theme and all of the sparkles!

Sun · Married on 05/21/2011

As with every other bride, I wanted my wedding to be unique. So, imagine my disappointment when the first florist I met with offered me a very standard, cookie cutter approach. Thanks to my wonderful sister, enter the one and only Wedding Muse. Fabienne is whimsical, creative and passionate. From our very first meeting, it was a collaborative relationship. The Wedding Muse gained my complete faith and trust. Fabienne is extremely thoughtful in her approach - never once did I just feel like a customer. I felt like she was just as vested in the success of the wedding as I was. She takes great pride in her designs and creative process. I loved watching our plan come to life. When Fabienne posted pictures of the flowers she received for my wedding, I was in awe. The variety of flowers she used was unprecedented in my experience. I could not wait for my wedding day to see the final product. And the end result was AMAZING - my bouquet was absolutely beautiful and I loved how my bridesmaids had their own unique designs and the flower girl had the most perfect bouquet for her size, role and preference. Even the boutonnieres for the men and family members were designed with the person in mind. Once we arrived at our reception, I was anxious to see the table arrangements. It surpassed all my expectations. My husband and I were seated at our own sweetheart table and we loved what Fabienne had arranged for us. I cannot express how lucky I feel to have found The Wedding Muse. Fabienne made the whole experience such a joyful one and my family and guests were delighted with the flower arrangements. Each guest was able to take home an arrangement, which was my ultimate goal. Thank you, Fabienne, for taking this nervous bride and making her so happy!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

Sun, it was such a pleasure for me! I got to meet you and I also got to see two new venues AND end up having dinner in the big city - so great! So wonderful to end up in a mutually happy outcome with you!

Jennifer · Married on 02/12/2011

Fabienne was so instrumental in helping me plan my February wedding in Delaware. From the moment we started talking, she captured all of my thoughts and ideas and turned it into a beautiful day, based on my ideas and her creative input. She managed all the changes in budget, space, oversized containers and location challenges with ease and grace and turned my winter wedding into a classy, beautiful event with a vintage flair. Her idea for a brooch bouquet turned into a beautiful memento with pieces from my great grandmothers jewelry collection, donations from friends and little, private pieces with very special meanings. She was very easy to work with and her creative talents made the process enjoyable. I would highly recommend her work to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oh, Jen! You were so fabulous and made us feel so much a part of the wedding - pretty important for a destination wedding. Cheers to you!

Maria · Married on 12/19/2010

I had a small wedding and Fabienne's decorations were perfect! She was able to capture the mood of the event, and her work fit in perfectly with our venue. I would certainly use her for other events.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you , Maria for including me in your destination wedding in Philly. Such a personal wedding it was, with all of the right touches. I still remember the glow and twinkle of the all of the candle lighting - maybe the prettiest I have seen!