Wedding Muse Reviews

117 | Culpeper, VA

117 Reviews for Wedding Muse

Shannon · Married on 11/27/2015

Fabienne is a miracle worker! My husband and I have crazy work schedules and weren't able to meet up with Fabienne direclty; however, despite this she created exactly what I had imagined for our wedding. We spoke with her over the phone about our ideas and sent her a few online pictures of things we liked and from that alone that she created the most beautiful array of unique center pieces with a variety of color and textures. The flowers were just stunning. I literally coud not have been happier with how they turned out. Fabienne is truly an artist. She is also very professional and flexible....and just a nice person! I could not imaging chosing a different florist for my wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Wedding Muse's reply:

This is what we love to hear! Couples who communicate their ideas well and are pleased with the results - yay for great client matches.

Sam · Married on 10/30/2015

Having known Fabienne and her amazing work for a few years, when it came time for my wedding, there was no doubt who I wanted to make my bouquet. Being laid-back, non-traditional, and having complete confidence in Fabienne, we told her the color/style of my dress and our "theme", then gave her free-reign on everything - design, size, flowers, etc., and told her to have fun. When I saw my bouquet - shortly before walking down the aisle - I was floored! She rocked it!! It was stunning, non-traditional, classic and elegant. I can't recommend Fabienne enough for your floral (and planning!) needs. Her work speaks volumes and clearly shows why she's at the top of her profession.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Of course I leaped at the chance to do wedding florals that I could completely design according to my idea of the bride and couple's personality. So happy to have gotten it just right. I wish I had a Halloween wedding every year!

Fabienne, thank you for providing such elegant arrangements for my venue, my bouquet, and my wedding party. Everything was perfect! I greatly appreciated talking with you about ideas and direction and walking with you at the venue during the planning stage. You were very accessible and I loved how we were on the same page. Thank you so much for all your help and beautiful artistry.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

We love our clients and are especially happy when we get that thumb's up! It is such a team effort and we love being a part of these beautiful and special days. Thank you for choosing us and for following up with this lovely review.

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Fabienne was great to work with, had wonderful ideas and was very accommodating. She made a real effort to work within our budget, style, last-minute changes and preference for seasonal/local flowers. Fabienne did her research and gave us the straight answers we needed to figure out what we wanted. The ceremony arch, bouquets, boutonnieres and heart-shaped hanging for the tent center-pole were all fabulous. The flowers had a fantastic blend of color and texture and a refined wildness that really matched our laid-back yet elegant style.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Wedding Muse's reply:

So thrilled that we found each other. This was truly a wonderful match in every way.

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

We met Fabienne through our wedding planner and were immediately taken with how friendly and eager she was to create something special for our wedding. She made the floral arrangements for both our rustic-elegant ceremony and reception in Virginia. Our reception was held in a barn, and we gave her broad leeway to come up with ways to complement the dark natural wood interior. She was flexible and easily able to adapt to the logistical conditions in the barn and came up with beautiful displays for the walls and tables. The bouquets were equally beautiful and exactly how we imagined they would be. We'd highly recommend using her services.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

It's always the icing on the cake to learn that we got it right and we never rest completely easy until we hear that confirmation. Lovely couples like you make it easy. Thanks so much for choosing us and for the lovely review.
  • I

Iryna · Married on 08/01/2015

Fabienne was absolutely wonderful! After a short conversation with us she knew exactly what we needed.
    The color of our wedding was turquoise, so we had a hard time imagining what flowers would look good with that. But Fabienne had a solution for us right away - a beautiful combo of white flowers.
    We got a ton of compliments from our guests about our centerpieces, and my bouquet. Oh, and she even made a flower collar for our golden retriever!
    It was great and positive experience all around! I highly recommend the company to anybody!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Well, what can I say? We both knew it was meant to be from the start. You were delightful, a wedding lady's dream!

Dawn · Married on 06/20/2015

Wedding muse made our special day just absolutely breath taking!!!!! Fabienne is the kind of person who cares about your wants and needs on your special day. And that's exactly what she did for us! I was so nervous not being able to picture what everything was gonna look like. But she assured me that she had it and to trust her, so I did. When I walked out an saw everything for the first time I was pleased with it all. It was everything I wanted and more!!!! So if your looking for someone to help make your special day special.....FABIENNE IS THE ONE!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

So sweet! You are a special young lady. You had the weather challenges that every bride fears and handled it like a champ. I am so glad we could come through for you and make your worries disappear. The best to you!

Lynne · Married on 05/29/2015

I found Fabienne on Google, but when my daughter and I met her we both knew she saw our "vision" and my daughter's dream wedding day. We hired her for floral design and day-off coordination. However, what we got was a very special friend. She helped us with many aspects of planning and utilized her wedding expertise to help us on several occasions not just the day off duties. Her floral design is far beyond the traditional bouquets and centerpieces. She designed a custom centerpiece, ceremony piece and the bouquets were nothing short of lush and brilliant. Guests are still commenting on the spectacular floral arrangements not to mention her keeping all the vendors and us together on the wedding day. A dream come true for the bride and her Momma!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

This was by far one of my favorite weddings. I am not sure I am supposed to have favorites, but everything about this one fell into just the right place!

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2015

I can't say enough great things about Fabienne Laveau to make my point as to how fabulous she is. She's honest and realistic and at the same time made all of my wedding dreams come true. As a fellow wedding vendor, what I appreciated the most about Fabienne and her team was the professionalism, effective communication, and eye for style. The flowers she created for my wedding were absolutely stunning, but like anything, you get what you pay for. And let me tell you, Fabienne was worth every single penny.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

This wedding was an 11. That is what we all hope for in our career, and this one just surpassed all of our expectations, I think! I feel like I made some friends, too so thank you for including myself and my team. It was certainly an evening to remember.

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

We just had our wedding at Chestnut Hill Bed and Breakfast on May 16, 2015 and we asked Fabienne to provide the floral arrangements for our event. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From start to finish Fabienne was a dream to work with! Planning a wedding from out of state can be challenging, but I gave Fabienne an idea of what I wanted via phone and showed her a few Pintrest pictures and she ran with it. She nailed the design I envisioned and gave my wedding the soft romantic feel I was looking for! She was very responsive to all emails and/or calls and was flexible with me on my actual wedding day when I asked her to make a minor change to my bride’s bouquet. Thank you, Fabienne, for making my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Stephanie, You were one of the most poised young ladies I have seen on her wedding day. The weather was awful and it could have been a disaster but you kept your cool and made everyone want to chip in and save the day. I will never forget it, and thanks so much for choosing us.

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

I had such a wonderful experience working with Fabienne for my wedding and highly recommend her to anyone! She was amazing from start to finish and I am so happy to have stumbled across her information on Wedding Wire. I found her to be the most responsive vendor I worked with, which was so reassuring. Fabienne was so sweet and encouraging when I explained my vision to her and I was blown away when I saw her work on my wedding day. It was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on how beautiful it all was.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you especially since you handed me such a beautiful vision to work with. It goes down as one of our prettiest - unusual and 'non Pinterest ' - and at the same time very well thought out and classic. You were an absolute dear and I wish you many beautiful years of love and marriage.

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2014

Wedding Muse/Fabienne was my amazingly talented florist. I gave her very general ideas and a color palette that I wanted, and she created the most incredible arrangements for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, and her creativity and knowledge of flowers showed in every detail. I have already recommender her to several friends and family because she was such a joy to work with! Thanks for creating the wedding decor of my dreams!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Gosh. Gosh. Gosh. This is why I love my job, because young ladies put their trust in to make the pretty flowers, and I get appreciated for it as a bonus. Thanks so much for allowing me to be 'the one'. Your setting was lovely and we had a fun time with your Mom and Aunt as we worked on the final details. Best to you!

Casey · Married on 09/13/2014

Fabienne was absolutely amazing. Not only did she see my total vision, she took it a step further to something I could never have imagined. She worked with my vendors, and handled them like a pro. Our caterer was not the most responsive and caused much stress on my end....but Fabienne to the rescue! She took charge and always made sure to check in with me to make sure I got final approval. She gave great suggestions without ever overstepping boundaries. I truly feel like I have a lifetime friend, and our wedding day wouldn't have been even near perfect, if it had not been for her.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Wow! I think we both can agree, this was a match made in heaven. If I were going to script a relationship between a planner and a client, this would be exactly how I would write it! It was the perfect blend of good communication, shared ideas and trust in one another. What a great success it all was, and what a team we were, including your Mom at the helm whenever needed. Best to you and your families!

Fabienne from Wedding Muse was amazing to work with. She met with me in person, listened to my ideas, and truly created my vision. I could not be happier with the outcome of her services. THANK YOU Wedding Muse. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

That is always so lovely to hear! Nothing matters more than knowing we were able to help make your day perfect.

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I were very pleased with the job that Fabienne and her team did in making our day special. We trusted her with our florals and she did not disappoint. From the bouquets to the table florals with all the additional magical touches she truly grasped the vision and made it amazing! If you are looking for the best in the area, you have truly found her!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you so much. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your entire wedding vendor team. The results were lovely!

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

I searched high and low for a florist who would be willing to tackle my dream wedding flowers. (I had collected tons of white milk glass and wanted different arrangements on every table.) Fabienne was THE florist for me. She could read my mind and see my vision. She delivered what I imagined AND MORE. She gave me my vintage-bohemian-glittery-ribbon-y wedding and did it with a smile and reassuring words. My bouquet was exquisite. I was sad to put it down! The boutonnierres were incredible. Everything was perfect. Trust her - she's the expert! She will deliver your perfect wedding flowers!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was wonderful to be a part of all that a wedding should be. Fun, family, friends, excellent setting and vendors, but most of all the love and happiness that was present in every single detail. Being given an idea and told to run with it is a designer's dream! We will be talking about this one for a long time..a great standard of what weddings are supposed to be. Everything put in careful place by the bride and groom to insure success, and happy outcomes for all involved in the process. Have you thought about giving pointers to other couples:-)?
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2014

The bouquets were to die for!! Fabienne did a fabulous job with the colors of my wedding and the flowers! So very pleased!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

It is so great to work with a bride, and know that you 'got it right'. Thanks so much for letting me your wedding lady, and the best to you and your new husband!

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2014

Fabienne was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was extremely professional, responsive, and took the time to listen to what I really wanted. It is so fun how each flower arrangement is unique to her client. She also let me know about a company called Petal Share - where the flowers are donated after the event. It is such a good organization and a wonderful idea. I highly recommend Fabienne and would definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Catherine, it was my pleasure. You know I love the venue, and I loved being able to help you see your dream through. The best to you!

Fabienne used her insight & creative style to design the perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. She was wonderful to work with & listened to all of our ideas.
    Susan R.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing Wedding Muse. We loved this winter wedding, and working with all of the vendors to make it perfect!

Becky · Married on 12/14/2013

We cannot say enough GREAT things about Fabienne and Wedding Muse. Not only did she immediately understand my vision for our winter wedding but she went above and beyond with our wedding. While the whole time I felt as though she was giving us special treatment because of her dedication and excitement, as you can see by her reviews alone, she is 100% dedicated to ALL of her many brides and makes a point to make sure they feel that way...what a true GIFT it was to work with someone like her. The confidence she gave me and her ability to hone in on what it was that I really wanted and guide me in the decision-making process (as you brides know...there are many! :) ) was priceless.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

You MADE MY DAY! It was lovely working with you and good proof positive that there is not always a need for multiple meetings and fuss. When all communicate well from the start, it all flows!

E · Married on 11/02/2013

Fabienne was amazing the whole time. Very relaxed which made me as a bride relaxed too. Completely easy to work with, she made planning fun! Great vision, I came with a very open book and she asked all of the right questions to help me figure out what I really wanted it to look like. Beautiful floral arrangements for the reception, small details were perfect, and I absolutely loved my bouquets! Highly recommend anyone to work with her for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much for being that perfect bride, with wonderful ideas, and comfortable enough to turn them over - a great recipe! What a pleasure!

Sandy · Married on 10/19/2013

Working with Fabienne was great!!! She truly has a passion for flowers and it shows in her work. I really was in awe when I saw the set up of the conservatory (my venue) --- the flowers were AMAZING!!!!!!!!! And I'm not a big flower person but she totally changed that!!!! The flowers made it all perfect (and I really mean that)!

I guess you can say I'm a Type- A type of person -- but with Fabienne, I had complete trust in her. She was able to execute my vision exactly as how I wanted (and better)! She is super responsive - with every email (and there were a lot), she always responded immediately!!!!

Fabienne - thank you so much!!!!!! I truly loved my flowers :)

Sent on 11/01/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It means so much to know that a bride has reached her vision, and that I was able to help! It just NEVER gets old! Thanks for the trust, and best wishes!

Debbie · Married on 10/06/2013

My daughter was getting married and I was in charge of the flowers. After searching the web for days, I came across Fabienne's web side, museyourwedding.com and I fell in love. Her work is truely exquisit. Her professionalism and willingness to work with myself and my daughter to make her wedding memorable was achieved. Could not have been happier with the end result. I believe Fabienne makes your event hers and she does not disappoint.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was a joy working with you and your daughter. It's wonderful to meet people like you guys, and I will look forward to coffee and photos soon!

Wedding Muse was phenomenal. The flowers were such a huge part of the vision for my wedding, and I was thoroughly pleased with every aspect. I appreciated Wedding Muse's prompt and thoughtful replies via email and phone as needed leading up to my wedding. And on the wedding day when I walked into the venue and saw everything, I was completely blown away!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

As always, my pleasure! Thank-you for the kind words and for choosing me as your florist.

Sandra · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I used Fabienne and her company for our wedding on September 28th, 2013 for florals. Fabienne was absolutely outstanding. From the beginning, we were on a tight budget and she worked with us within that budget. The flowers were absolutely stunning and beautiful, and incorporated the unique details which I was looking for (white and green accents). The flowers didn't wilt and lasted all night, and were absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad that I used Fabienne for our wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a florist. Very responsive and has great attention to detail, she answers questions promptly and responds to special requests with great professionalism and customer service. Will use again if I ever have the need!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

So excited to hear! That was a hectic weekend for me, and I so hoped I was able to fulfill all dreams. Thank-you for being an easy peasy bride and the very best to you! You have made my night:-)