9 Reviews for Wedding Luxe - Destination Weddings

Destination (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)

I would like to thank Wedding Luxe for the magical and unforgettable wedding we had in Paris. The make up artist made me feel really comfortable and I loved being prepared by him. The photographer was fantastic. The coordinator was simply adorable, the type of person I would like to have as a friend. The violinist was very delicate and amused us with her amazing work. We loved everything especially when a few days before we travelled Fernanda Silva left us a message wishing us a good trip. I can only thank them for my day of princess in Paris and we definitely recommend Wedding Luxe.

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Luxe has very attentive and competent professionals who are concerned to do the best for the bride and groom . Our dream came true thanks to them and was much better than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Ana Luiza, 9/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning, Destination

We were very happy with our elopement in Paris organized by Wedding Luxe. Everything was very professional from the first contact to the organization made by Fernanda Silva and her assistant Fabiana. The coordination in Paris was very thoughtful so we could feel very relaxed on the day. We had no doubts Wedding Luxe would take care of such an important moment in our lives and we would definitely recommend Wedding Luxe.

Profile Picture Bruna, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a better event planner. Wedding Luxe made my experience a wonderful, stress free one. They took care of everything from the flowers to hair and make up. I would recommend Wedding Luxe to anyone looking to get married or elope in Paris!!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 3/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Wedding Luxe was essencial in planning our Destination Wedding in Paris, from choosing the wedding invitation to the organization of the wedding day. Fernanda was there to make sure everything was perfect, the way we dreamed of. And of course, it was better than we expected! It was a dream coming true..and I keep saying I want to marry again!!!❤️

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

I planned our entire wedding/elopement online through wedding luxe...so I was very nervous about what I would be getting. It was absolutely the best decision we ever made. Fernanda took care of everything (she was even ironing for me that morning). Jane with make up was so sweet and very punctual, Gabbi with photography did an excellent job and was very professional , and of course Fernando was wonderful and took care of every single detail you could think of. I don't have enough nice things to say about Wedding Luxe.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

My wedding experience was one of a kind. I was able to be relaxed and enjoy my wedding day without a hassle. I highly recommend this wedding planner.

Profile Picture Pretima, 10/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Luxe and staff were absolutely amazing! Could not have asked for a better day.Thanks to Wedding Luxe my dream wedding was made into a reality. Would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for a magical experience with a lifetime memory.

Profile Picture Meagen, 9/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a great experience with Fernanda and her team. would highly recommend her and her services to anyone :-)

Profile Picture Lerina, 6/10/13, 1 Review