150 Reviews for Annaliese & Co.

Updos/Styling (18)
Makeup Trial (4)
Hair Trial (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
Group Discounts (2)

Frann, Marriessa, and their entourage of ladies were phenomenal! They arrived with all supplies on hand, on time, and immediately got to work making my bridesmaids, mother, and myself beautiful. They were so calm and easy going making a nervous morning even more relaxing! After my trial, I knew I was in great hands because Frann was able to bring my idea to life making my updo exactly what I dreamed it could be. Marriessa is adorable and such a pro, effortlessly painting your face to where it does not feel like you have any makeup on but you look completely glamorous. It was my complete bridal vision. These ladies are the real deal! I highly recommend them, they travel to you, they make everything super easy and their personalities are just lovely! I will be recommending like crazy! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristie is absolutely AMAZING! I've been a bridesmaid in several weddings (as well as had my makeup professionally done for a few other occasions), and she is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever experienced!! She did a fabulous job on the makeup for me on my wedding day, as well as for my whole bridal party and my mom, stepmom, grandmother and mother in law. Each woman looked so amazingly incredible when she was done -- she truly has an expert eye for recognizing which color palettes will look good on certain skin tones, which features to highlight and how to accentuate each person's natural beauty. Each of us felt so beautiful!! Her makeup applications looked so flawless and natural, it was incredible. Not to mention that each one of our applications lasted the entire night -- I cried, laughed, smiled, hugged and kissed a ton on my wedding day and even by the end of the night my face looked as great as right after she finished! Just as importantly, Kristie is such a dream to work with -- she's so responsive, flexible and professional. Throughout the whole planning process she was constantly on top of everything from our schedule to certain looks that I wanted, and it was such a relief to know that she had everything taken care of! She's also so fun in general to hang out with, and all of my girls and family loved chatting with her and getting to know her on our wedding day! She was also amazing at keeping us on schedule and making sure we were ready on time -- even with a few additions and other people wanting to squeeze in for makeup and eyelashes (primarily because they saw how good she was and wanted in!!). I would highly, highly recommend Kristie for your wedding -- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I cannot say enough amazing things about Annaliese and Co.!!! I worked with Fran on my hair and Kristie on my makeup. They are both talented, professional and kind! I changed my vision for hair and make up a few times and they were both extremely flexible and able to execute my vision flawlessly. I’m extremely picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and I cannot express enough how gorgeous I felt on my wedding day. Fran and Kristie met me at my wedding venue the morning of my big day and were immediately so accommodating to everyone getting their hair and makeup done. They both work in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. I also loved that Fran was able to offer her professional advice about hairstyles that worked for my texture and time of year getting married. Getting pampered by Fran and Kristie the morning of my wedding was a great way to start the best day of my life and I recommend them again without hesitation!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Annaliese is the most incredible hair stylist you will come across. She was extremely flexible and made sure that everything was perfect for me and my girls. The whole morning of my wedding Annaliese and her team worked their magic and in an instant we were all done ready to go!

Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Annaliese and Mariessa made all of my wedding day dreams come true! From the time I initially reached out to Annaliese to my big day, she and her team were incredibly responsive, flexible, and professional. Annaliese and Mariessa made myself, bridesmaids, and mother feel relaxed, comfortable, and beautiful- even when some of my girls were hesitant about getting their hair and/or makeup done by someone other than themselves! Annaliese and her team are incredibly patient and do beautiful work. They made me, as well as my girls, feel so confident on my wedding day. I cannot thank you both enough for being a part of my special day- I will recommend Annaliese & Co. a million times over, they are truly, amazingly talented!!!!

-Angela Pidala (formerly Claffey)

Profile Picture Angela, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Truly amazing! I'm so glad we booked with Annaliese. From the very first consultation, to the day of our wedding, she was wonderful, professional and truly cared about making my day special. She's organized and takes the stress out of this small part of wedding planning. Annaliese, Mariessa and Alyse were great and made my me and my girls feel and look beautiful! I absolutely recommend that you look no further for in-home hair and makeup, you won't be disappointed! - Kaitlynn

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I hired Annaliese and her sister Marriessa for hair and makeup for my April wedding after receiving so many referrals from friends. They were so amazing to deal with prior to the wedding and they did a beautiful job on the day of. My bridal party and I got so many compliments at the wedding and now when people look at pictures! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Annaliese and Meriessa were amazing!! Our ceremony started at 11:30am, but we did a first look at 9am so they showed up at 6am to start on hair and make up. They did a beautiful job. They were light on my mom and mother-in-law because neither of them use too much make up so they didn't want to overwhelm them, but did high drama for me and my bridesmaids and it was AMAZING. Also, I don't know what they used, but my hair and make-up stayed put from 8:30am until 9pm when I took everything off. And they were so nice. I loved them.

Profile Picture Wahida, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Annaliese and Marriessa are the most dynamic beauty duo in the area! I had the honor of using them for hair and makeup at another wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and I knew then that I had made the right choice in selecting them for my own wedding. On the day of my wedding, they arrived (very early!) at the hotel to beautify my girls and me, and let me just say, they work like a well-oiled machine! The girls bounced from chair to chair and were completely gorgeous in what seemed like such a short amount of time! Their professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed. The girls all had different visions for their hair and makeup, and Annaliese and Marriessa did not disappoint. Everyone’s hair and makeup remained perfect all night, through photos, dancing, crying and even a little rain. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Alison, 3/26/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These women are amazing! Fran & Mariessa are such pros. They were so sweet, fun, and very professional. They were very laid-back and made the whole process entirely stress-free. My girls looked AMAZING. They had great suggestions for the bridesmaids who had no idea what type of style they wanted and they took all of my hair and makeup concerns seriously and really listened to what I wanted. Wedding planning is stressful- do yourself a favor and choose Annaliese & co!

Profile Picture Carly, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Fran was absolutely wonderful! All of my girls and both moms lived her and really loved their hair! She made me feel so comfortable and confident! I highly recommend Annaliese & Co and cannot say enough great things about Frann!
XOXO

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Fran, Marriessa , and their team did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day! They arrived early and were on schedule the whole morning! All the girls and moms were thrilled with their looks and I felt bridal and beautiful on my wedding day! I cannot thank them enough for beautifying my girls and I ! You all are truly amazing at what you do! Thank you soo sooo much!
Angela T

Profile Picture Angela, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My sweet Annaliese...honestly I don't know where to begin! You were the very first vendor I booked while at my venue writing the deposit check!!! Lol When I met you 2 years ago to do my hair on a regular basis, and I saw your talent, I knew if I wanted to look and feel like Cinderella, I needed you and Marriessa! There was NEVER ANY QUESTION that YOU MARRIESSA were the dream team I had ALWAYS hoped to find for my wedding day! From our trial to the big day NOTHING but kindness thoughtfulness and straight up professionalism!! The day of my wedding, you two were there with big smiles, hugs and love and support to wish me an amazing wedding day! My girls and moms, looked drop dead gorgeous and stayed absolutely flawless all day! I truly have NEVER felt more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day, thanks to these two rockstars!!! Love you both and can NEVER thank you enough for being one of the BIGGEST reasons my day was so unforgettable!! Xoxo Ryann

Profile Picture Ryann, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Frann was great to work with through the entire planning process right up to the day of. She did 2 trials with me to help me get my updo just right for my wedding. The day of the wedding she got to our location right on time and ready to go! She did 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and bridal hair and all came out beautifully. I have a lot of hair and it held perfectly all night. I got so many compliments and Frann was just a pleasure to work with. Thanks Frann!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/1/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful! Annaliese and Mariessa have been right by my side since my engagement. They made my bridesmaids and mom look amazing for my special day. I highly recommend them, not only because of their amazing work but because of their sweet manner and friendly environment also. They both make you feel like you have known them forever and whatever vision you have they always make it come to life. You will have no worries throughout the process and look absolutely look flawless!

Profile Picture Danielle Rybak , 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Annaliese and her sister Marriessa did my hair and makeup for my wedding on September 30, 2016. They both are so talented and exceeded all my expectations. They made my bridal party, the moms, and I feel so beautiful! They both captured exactly what we all were looking for. I highly recommend Annaliese and her sister for your hair and makeup needs. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

annaliese and company did such an awesome job with my hair and makeup! Frann really brought my vision of what I wanted for my hair (low 'up do') to life and it stayed put ALL night long! She and Gail also did 10 of my friends that morning and everyone was so happy with how it all came out. My makeup done by Kristie was impeccable and literally looked the same as it did at 10am as it did by 9pm..and that's even dancing all night. She made me look my best but using the best products so it didn't look cakey. I had friends who weren't even scheduled for makeup who decided to get it done after they saw how amazing it came out. I am forever grateful to this team of ladies and I hope I can find a reason to use them again someday soon! Thank you for making me feel like a real bride :)

Profile Picture User7275449, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment Kyra styled my hair during my wedding hair trial, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with. She took one look at my inspiration images and made it a reality. She is super sweet, talented and fast. I was beyond happy with the magical work she did on me, my bridal party, and relatives. Our hair styles also kept throughout the night until the end! Kyra, thank you!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I had Kyra booked for hair and Angela booked for make up and I'm so happy. I would book them again in a heart beat. I was unable to do a trial but we had a call and I provided my pinterest board and it turned out perfectly. They were very prompt, professional and friendly. They were able to start with my bridesmaids as I finished my bouquet. All of my bridesmaids, mother and myself looked really amazing. I'm so happy with them, I would highly suggest booking them!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Frann and Marriessa were wonderful to work with! They were responsive to my multiple emails and made us all look beautiful for my wedding day! My hair and make-up stayed on throughout the entire day and still looked amazing despite the warm weather! Frann was wonderful in making suggestions for my hair and jewelry at my hair trial, which was extremely helpful! On the day of, both Frann and Marriessa arrived on time with their materials and were ready to get to work and were friendly throughout the entire morning. Marriessa provided me with a lip-gloss for continued application throughout the day. Both were open to ideas from myself/bridal-party/mother and understood what everyone was looking for in terms of their hair and make-up. Payment was smooth and they provided details regarding hair and make-up prep prior to the day of as well. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mariel, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Kyra (hair) and Angela (makeup) from Annaliese & Co. for my wedding, as well as for my engagement shoot beforehand. They are WONDERFUL!! Both are clearly extremely talented, and I was very happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out (you should see the photos - I wish I looked like that every day!). They did the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law as well, and all were happy with their results. I had a trial before my engagement shoot to finalize details (like airbrush vs. traditional makeup, how I wanted my hair done, etc.), and at the trial Angela gave me recommendations on skin care routines/products to use up until the big day - I’m so grateful for that. And Kyra is a magician with hair - I can’t believe how wonderful everyone’s hair looked at my wedding, and she did it all so quickly too! Moreover, I’m grateful to them both for being wonderfully calm and relaxed. I was so excited/anxious about all the wedding details that I didn’t sleep a wink the night before, but Angela and Kyra were both accommodating and calming. Thank you so much, Kyra and Angela!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have asked for a better hair & makeup team than Annaliese, Mariessa, and Kyra! Annaliese was one of the first vendors I booked due to their popularity and I was thrilled to work with them! From day one they were responsive, helpful, sweet, and made me feel more than comfortable. I tell everyone that this is THE company to use for wedding hair & makeup!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Annaliese & Co did the hair & makeup for my wedding in June 2016 and I was very pleased working with this wonderful and talented group of ladies. Annaliese, my main point of contact, was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and very professional. I had a large bridal party, and I was amazed how well organized and on time they were (actually ahead of schedule!) - they showed up ahead of schedule and made the morning start really smoothly and stress free! I absolutely loved my look for the wedding day, and in particular my makeup - I wish I could replicate what Marriessa did. She made me look beautiful but in a very natural and tasteful way! This team is really easy going and easy to work with and I am really happy I chose them for my wedding!

Profile Picture Ilana, 6/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for a professional, efficient, friendly and most importantly creative hair stylist and makeup artist then look no further. You have hit the jackpot by finding this group of gems also known as "Annaliese & Co." Words cannot describe the perfection that these ladies delivered but it’s worth me giving it a shot! From the moment I decided to use Annaliese & Co. there was never a moment of doubt. The ease of securing a date, an amazing hair and makeup trial all the way to scheduling 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride and a flower girls hair and makeup – it was flawless. Annaliese and Marriessa made my hair and makeup beautiful, unique and my own. They took my idea, the picture in my mind and made it a reality. My bridesmaids were elated with the results from the talent of fellow stylist and artist Alyse and Sami. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life – so thank you Annaliese & Co. for helping my fairy tale wedding come true!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists