27 Reviews for Wedding Guitarist, Wedding Musician, Mark Bouras, Wedding Songs

Instrumental-Solo (4)
Guitar (4)

Wonderful repertoire of songs. Played beautifully. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Honestly, he was the easiest vendor we worked with. He did a fantastic job and was a great addition to our cocktail hour. The ladies loved him too!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark was amazing! He was very responsive, worked within our budget and killed it at the ceremony. My wife and I got very busy on the day of, and were difficult to get a hold of- Mark found his way around, and set up perfectly with little direction from us. The guy knows what he's doing for sure! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

We had a small and intimate garden wedding with 15 of our closest family and friends on October 8th. Mark played during our ceremony and reception. He was fantastic! He is an incredibly talented musician and played a variety of song genres. We had a particular song request for the ceremony and he played it perfectly. Communication was also a breeze. We cannot recommend him highly enough. If you are thinking about having someone play guitar at your event you need to stop looking and book Mark NOW!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark was professional, timely, and played guitar beautifully for our wedding ceremony. He was flexible on the songs we chose and has an excellent song list to choose from in the first place. We were both very happy with his work and recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

Mark performed the music for our wedding ceremony and he did a fantastic job. We asked him to learn a song pretty last minute and he picked it up quickly and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend Mark for any job in the future!

Profile Picture Rob, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark is seriously the best for so many reasons. Let's start from the beginning:

I sent him an email with my phone number inquiring about his services. He got back to me through text message wishin MINUTES of me emailing him. He sent me videos of him playing, a list of songs he plays regularly, the price he charges and all of the sites containing his reviews. We set the date and he asked what time we wanted him there.

Leading up:
Mark was very communicative and organized and confirmed ahead of time what songs we wanted played for processional, bridal entrance, exit, and cocktail hour. And then he super flexible when we were indecisive and constantly changed our minds up until the last minute.

Day of:
Mark showed up on time, played everything perfectly, and many of our guests commented on how awesome he was and how refreshing yet elegant it was to have acoustic guitar playing at our wedding instead of violin or harp.

Bottom line:
Mark is the best. His rate is affordable and well worth the money. HIRE HIM NOW. You won't regret it and your guests will thank you. And then you'll thank him.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark was amazing! I had the pleasure of working with him this past weekend for an event on July 1st. He was on time and very organized. I was very impressed and guests loved him, not to mention his music was beautiful. He definitely helped make the event a success. Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark is an excellent guitarist with a great personality. He is warm, professional, and adaptable. He was able to accommodate a couple off script moments during the ceremony and enhanced them nicely.

Thank you, again Mark!

Profile Picture Felicity, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Extremely professional and amazing music! Everyone talked about how great the music was and the energy he had the whole time. Mark was very professional and everything sounded great!! I still can't believe how good he is!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

Mark was wonderful to work with - very professional and flexible. I even had a last minute request for my daughter to sing a song during the ceremony and he made it happen!! A moment I will never forget!!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

I am a wedding planner and booked Mark for one of my August weddings and he was amazing!! He played for the cocktail hour and made it truly elegant with his beautiful music. He is definitely my go-to guitarist from now on. Thank you, Mark for your beautiful music and for being so wonderful to work with! Can't wait for our next event together! I highly recommend booking Mark for your event!

Profile Picture Sharon , 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Mark to play guitar for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was extremely flexible with special musical requests and very professional in every communication we had with him leading up to the event. He made our wedding day extra special, and we received so many compliments from our guests. If you are considering a solo musician for your wedding or other special event, I would highly recommend that you contact Mark Bouras.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark was responsible, on time, put together and very sweet. Most importantly, he is an incredible guitar player. He made our wedding so much more beautiful with his music and presence.

I would highly highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture User4571614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Exactly what I wanted for my ceremony and cocktail hour!! Great guitarist.

Profile Picture User3559056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark is a fabulous musician! He played everything and more (including flamenco) for our daughter's wedding and cocktail reception. We couldn't have been more pleased! He was easy to contact, and returned calls promptly. Was willing to learn new music, and wanted to please. He showed up early and was nicely dressed, and was a true professional in every way.

Profile Picture User4046158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I love his playing. Mark was very professional and polite He is super fast at responding to emails and has a large selection of music

Profile Picture Frances, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark was very professional and sounded great. He was timely and communicative and was dressed nice. He had a wide variety of music and a close friend of mine brought his trumpet and they played some songs together which sounded amazing. I would highly recommend Mark for great background music and no problems.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark arrived early to set up, when he started to play - the Wedding became real! His classical guitar playing is perfectly romantic for any Wedding. Mark played seamlessly and all the guests said how great it sounded. We definitely recommend him as a musician for any event, but especially a Wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a great experience with Mark. He played solo guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He even learned requested songs with short notice. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Brad, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mark Bouras was very professional and timely to our event. He played classical guitar beautifully before our church ceremony started as guests were arriving and being seated. He is very talented!

Profile Picture User4571527, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We got married at The Mountain Mermaid in Topanga Canyon, and Mark's style was a perfect fit with our venue. Mark was great to work with - Super accommodating. I sent him a list of songs that we wanted, and even though one song had special tuning, he still managed to make it work flawlessly.

Profile Picture User4090346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Mark was absolutely wonderful! He took requests, was very professional and on time, and best of all, he is a very talented musician. We were so lucky to have him play at our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews