Wedding GREEN SCREEN Photo Booth: ALL-IN-ONE Photo Booth Experience! Reviews

17 | West New York, NJ

17 Reviews for Wedding GREEN SCREEN Photo Booth: ALL-IN-ONE Photo Booth Experience!

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2015

Working with randy at next-gen was amazing. He responded to all of my emails within 12 hours of sending them. He was very accomidating and helpful with planning the photobooth!! Very happy we went with him! Our guests at the weddi ng loved the photobooth!! He supplied a variety of hysterical props!! Loved the squid!!! Everyone from the kids to the elderly people where using it!! Will for sure be using them again in the future!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jess · Married on 10/25/2013

Everyone had a blast with the photobooth! Cool props, gorgeous artwork on all the photos that was done using our invitation artwork, and a nifty scrapbook album. Plus all of the photos were available online the next day! All our guests loved it and there was a steady stream of people lined up all night.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Nicoletta · Married on 07/20/2013

Randy & his company are truly the best out there! They provided hours of entertainment with the photobooth, that truly enhanced our wedding reception. The quality of the photos, props, and picture scrapbook were extraordinary. My husband and I highly recommend this vendor - very friendly & accessible via email and phone. Thanks again for such a memorable day!

Sent on 08/02/2013

I am so happy we hired Randy and NextGen for our big day. His service managed to be professional and fun at the same time. I have heard nothing but good things from my friends and family who had a great time taking pics. Also promptly received an album with all of the hard copies plus a link to the pics online. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Sabrina · Married on 04/13/2013

Absolutely wonderful!! They were attentive from the moment we booked them to days after the wedding when they contacted us to ensure we were happy with everything. Everyone had a BLAST with the photo booth. We received many compliments the day of and days after the wedding. We purchased the package that included an album with the duplicates the guests chose to donate. We definitely recommend the album! All of us will cherish these photos for a lifetime.

Sabrina and Stefan

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • O

olamide · Married on 11/11/2012

Randy was so awesome! My guests enjoyed the photobooth.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Christina · Married on 10/07/2012

Spend the money and get the booth! We had about 140 guests and even our 80+ year old family members were in there with props...the pics are hilarious. they were on time and efficient, I would def do it again.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Best props and pictures for my guests!!! They all loved the signs and hats and boas! Randy was awesome with everyone...from my 8 year old daughter...to our 80 year old grandmother. Thanks Randy...hope to use you again! :)

Sent on 09/22/2012

Annelies · Married on 06/23/2012

The NextGen Photobooth was the talk of wedding and really helped capture our guests energy. I would not ever plan another wedding without having a photobooth. Not only are we still looking through the scrapbook that was created the night of the wedding, but now we get to enjoy viewing all the pictures online. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Andria · Married on 03/24/2012

I found NextGen while googling photobooths to have at our wedding as favors for the guests. I dealt with Randy, who is absolutely wonderful to work with. He replies to all my emails very quickly and answered all of my many questions with such professionalism and friendliness. I was lucky enough to meet him at our wedding. The guests all raved about how fun the photobooth was and also complimented how Randy was there at the booth the whole time helping everyone. The price was very reasonable and it's also great to have the scrapbook album and all the photos online the next day. We even get an online album of the raw photos as well! I highly recommend having NextGen at your wedding, you definitely won't regret it!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/07/2012

My sisters and I had a blast at our younger sister's wedding. The photo booth really made the event!

Sent on 01/13/2012

claire · event on 12/10/2011

I would highly recommend this company for any one who is looking for services such as this.The staff were very professional and were also very engaging with the guest,and the price was right.If you have any questions you can email me at claigonzalez77@aol.com.

Sent on 12/15/2011

claire · event on 12/10/2011

I highly recommend this company for your next event.They were on time and very professional.My guest all had a great time.

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • User2125865 · event on 12/07/2011

First class service at a great price!! Nick

Sent on 12/22/2011
  • F

Francis · Married on 08/17/2013

Had lots of fun props, kept everyone in a good mood, very easy to use!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Gerald · event on 10/08/2011

Randy was on time and very accommodating. The kids really enjoyed the photo booth and it made the event much more memorable!

Sent on 01/12/2012

2.4
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5
      1.0

They were more expensive than another company we were going to go with but they said they would give us videobooth and I thought with that, it would make up for the higher expenses. The wedding day, video was not offered to but a few handful of people and ultimately did not get video files in the end. When I emailed the owner, I was shocked how the situation was handled and how defensive he was. Instead of talking a situation out, he just got extremely defensive, which is not what you want to hear when you have a legitimate concern that you are bringing up. Ultimately he insisted that he had video files (still have not received) and stopped responding after final payment was received. And he tried to charge more in the end instead of what our contract stated without any apology or at least pretending it was a mistake! wish I went with another company my friend used bc this was the only disappointing vendor for the wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Wedding GREEN SCREEN Photo Booth: ALL-IN-ONE Photo Booth Experience!'s reply:

We actually offered the client a very competitively priced package (which is one of the reasons they chose us over looking at 10 other companies- plus our ability to custom create a custom photo layout design unique to their wedding) And we received nothing but great feedback throughout the night from the Bride's guests. Unfortunately for the video messaging, many of the guests were shy to take videos so we did not have many videos to present. All in all great wedding and wish them happiness!