Wedding For Two Reviews

Wedding For Two 3
Wedding For Two 4
Wedding For Two 5

Karla · Married on 05/28/2016

Alma Rose did an amazing job. I would highly recommend going to her. She was extremely attentive and gave us everthing we hoped for and more. THANK YOU ALMA!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

My gosh Karla, what a sweet couple I had the honor of standing before me. To officiate your wedding on your ten year anniversary that you met was nothing short of an honor for me. You and Brian are true soulmates and a match made in heaven. I hope you enjoy your photos. Editing them was like reliving your intimate wedding all over again. I wish you all that marriage has to offer!

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2016

Alma Rose and Tracey are fabulous! I loved working with them. Our day was perfect because of them!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I am glad you enjoyed your special day. I loved the casualness of your spirit and your love for one another. I wish you and Pete all the best and beautiful tomorrow's! Much love, AlmaRose & Tracey

Pick up the phone and call Alma Rose. She has a natural knack for putting into words what you're feeling and what you want to be said at your wedding. From the first contact we were impressed with her professional yet easy going manner. We never felt rushed or pushed. She literally went the extra mile for us: she picked us up from the hotel, drove us to the beach venue, performed the ceremony, took hundreds of stunning photos, and then drove us back and took care of the paperwork. All for an exceptionally reasonable fee. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

Dearest Colleen, how can I not make your wedding memorable? You were both such a delight to be with. Your easy going nature resonated with me to the point that I had a hard time leaving you (lol). I hope I didn't over stay my welcome. I went home and shared your story with my husband and he commented..."couples like these make your job so easy". I agreed! Thank you for being so easy going. Love and knishes!!!

Michelle & Maria · Married on 11/28/2015

If you want a heart felt beautiful ceremony don't think twice and hire Alma Rose! Her attention to every detail is more than you can asked for. She made our wedding so special, from the beautiful ceremony she delivered to going the extra mile to help us with the few things we left back at home she is not only your wedding officiant she helps you with anything you need. Alma Rose is such a friendly, kind hearted person the words she spoke at our ceremony we couldn't hold back tears it was like she was a special friend like a maid of honor to us. Don't think twice about hiring Alma Rose for your wedding day she truly will make the wedding of your dreams come true.

Two Happy Brides
    Michelle&Maria

Sent on 05/25/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

Dear Michelle and Maria, thank you for your lovely words. You truly embody love in all respects. It was such a joy to pronounce you "wife and wife". You were such a breath of fresh air and will always cherish the beautiful memories and always have a place in my heart. Much love to both you!

Marissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Alma Rose is just so amazing and a delight to work with from beginning to end. Not only was she professional, timely, super competent, and responsible, but she was also very warm, creative and charming. Alma Rose seemed to understand intuitively the kinds of words that we were interested in and collaborated with her own suggestions and ideas for the ceremony. It really matters to have someone who will lead your ceremony to be the most beautiful ceremony ever. Alma Rose we can't thank you enough for being so amazing!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

Marisa, Marissa, Marissa, the compliments work both ways. I can say the same about you and Danny and how delightful it was working with you up to your wedding day. You made a stunning bride in so many ways inside and out. You will always have a place in my heart and your family. I wish you so many happy tomorrows. Remember to make memories that when you reflect on them they will bring smiles to your faces. Blessings to you and your family. Much love, AlmaRose

Kara · Married on 10/16/2014

Alma-Rose made our Santa Barbara wedding absolutely perfect. From the moment I contacted her I could feel her warmness and sincereness radiating through. She couldn't have been more sincere and kind during the ceremony and her personal touch and words were absolutely beautiful, as was appropriate for such a stunning setting, Santa Barbara. We would recommend Alma-Rose to anyone getting married in Santa Barbara, I promise you will love her as much as we did.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Wedding For Two's reply:

Kara and Aaron, it works both ways. I appreciated you as a prospective bride the moment I spoke with you. You were so sweet and were throughout the whole process until the moment I pronounced you husband and wife. Thank you and I wish you and Aaron everything you deserve in life...a great marriage, a beautiful family and a long time soulmate. Much love, AlmaRose

Emma · Married on 12/22/2014

Alma was amazing! We had a small little ceremony at the courthouse and from beginning to end it was great. It was a bilingual ceremony and very intimate. She shared some beautiful quotes and took man many photos. Now we have a great wedding album to look at for many years to come!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review. I apologize for getting caught up with the holiday season and not being on top of things. Nonetheless, everything turned out great and I am so delighted to have had the honor of pronouncing you husband and wife! Happy New Year!
  • ucinat

natalie · Married on 12/09/2017

Alma Rose made the ceremony fun and light. She made the process enjoyable for us. We would hire her again!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Wedding For Two's reply:

Natalie, you are too sweet. I am so happy that you are finally married. I got to be there! I wish you both happiness and lots of bambinos! xoxo

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

AlmaRose was very sweet and responsive. She made us feel comfortable and was very flexible with choosing our locations. Her prices are fantastic for the service that’s provided!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Wedding For Two's reply:

Mary and Eric, thank you for the honor of being at your ceremony and allowing me to capture your post-ceremony photos. You were so cute for willing to go along with my crazy photo ideas. You are so blessed to have found Eric. Please give my love to him and to your family. I don't do this for the money, I do it because I am in love with love! xo

Valerie · Married on 03/30/2016

Alma Rose is a great LISTENER and makes every effort as possible to be accommodating. She truly cares about the happiness and preferences of her clients, who she makes feel like family!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding For Two's reply:

My absolute pleasure Valerie. I wish you Joe a lifetime of happiness.