Wedding Films by Gabrielson Reviews

14 Reviews for Wedding Films by Gabrielson

• Jessica

Jessica Bean · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing, wonderful

Professional, kind, quality service for affordable price

Sent on 08/12/2019

Melissa Haynes · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Videographer

Words cannot describe the amazing moments Joshua captured from my son and daughter-in-law's wedding day! He was a true pleasure to work with and I would use him over and over again for any event I need recorded. Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • ak2019

Allyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning, professional work and great to work with

We are extremely happy with our decision to hire Roanoke Wedding Video. All of the videos Josh put together were filmed and edited with care and excellence. The videos were extremely touching, and they perfectly captured everything from getting ready to the dancing at the reception. All of our favorite moments from the day are forever captured for us to revisit time and again. Josh and his team were wonderful to work with. He has years of experience and it shows in the quality of the videos he put together, the quick turnaround on our fully edited films, and the relationship he cared to build with us. On top of that, he was simply an extremely nice person. We highly recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding, and we undoubtedly recommend Roanoke Wedding Video to do the perfect job.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Gammon · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Josh was great! Excellent video and very fast. Super nice guy.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Samantha Bennett · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding video!

Josh was amazing to work with! He captured everything during the ceremony beautifully, and the quality was wonderful! He had our usb stick with the video on it to us before we were back from our honeymoon! And the USB stick is super cute, it comes in a little box that says our wedding! I would recommend Josh to anyone! I’m so thankful I decided to go with him for our video!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hallie Marcelle Price · Married on 04/13/2019

Price wedding April 13,2019

Josh captured our wedding ceremony and it was BEAUTIFUL. I am so glad we have this video to look back on!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jessian

Jessian Allman · Married on 12/15/2018

A must for your wedding!

Josh did a great job with our December 2018 wedding and we are very pleased. Hes very professional, rarely noticed him throughout the day and the video was perfect! I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Laura Francis · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and Professional

Joshua filmed our wedding back in October 2018 and he is simply the best. Hes been filming for a really long time and hes there without being in your face. Many times we didn't even see him but he was getting shots for our cinematic film. The USB memory stick comes in a nice wooden case and the film makes me and my mom cry every time we watch it!

I love his pricing and his personality is great! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Easy to get in touch with/ work with. Wedding video of my dreams!!

Roanoke Wedding Video made all my wedding video dreams come true. As a bride you always dream of having the most special day, but having the special memories to look back on makes it 10 times better. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jessie G Hilson · Married on 08/19/2017

Good wedding video

We really enjoyed Joshua and his wedding film. We had a small wedding in Vinton and the cinema video was simply amazing. He had used a drone, some sort of "floating" camera and for the ceremony four cameras.

I highly recommend booking with him and we even got a discount because Ginger bought her dress at The Brides House too. Well worth the price and two year after the wedding, we enjoy the film more than the photos.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Barbara Jones · Married on 04/23/2016

Wonderul Film

Joshua and his assistant did a wonderful job with my daughters wedding in 2016 and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. He was there but hardly noticeable, the sound was great, the video shots were almost fluid like I guess is the term. We will be hiring him again for my sons wedding in 2020. Ladies, if you do anything at all, hire this guy, he is truly great at what he does and is worth every penny if not more.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • W

Whitney Roberts · Married on 07/11/2015

Highly Recommended!

Just have to say that Josh from Roanoke Wedding Video was AMAZING from start to finish. He made me feel so at ease about the entire day, he was helpful in getting everybody together and the short clips he showed us the day of our wedding looked so incredible. He even stayed an hour after our scheduled contract time just to be sure to get the video footage needed to make it that much more memorable. He was so accommodating and I can't thank him enough for helping in making our day that much more special! He gave us a wonderful cinematic video and it makes me cry every time I watch it! I would highly recommend Josh for a great wedding video experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Singleton · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Video vendor

Joshua is a great professional and he truly knows his stuff about the wedding industry. You can tell that he cares about his work and he was asking me and Jeff all sorts of questions about the wedding day. He went over the pricing and the way he would film our ceremony and created a nice game day plan for what he planned to do.

The video was simply wonderful, I love how he filmed us reading next to the windows and the filler video clips were amazing with the way he moved the camera.

We are truly pleased to say that Joshua was by far the best investment for our wedding, two years after we still love his work!

If you haven't already, contact him and hire him!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Jaylee

Jaylee Schimnder · Married on 05/12/2018

Professional, Friendly and Great Work

Since Josh and his crew had done my brother and sister In laws wedding 6 years ago (when he was Weddings in Roanoke) I knew I was going to have them do my wedding day! To this day I cry watching my brothers wedding video and I was so excited to get my wedding shot by them! Josh and his partner made everyone feel so comfortable and even helped with the “what to do’s” during the entire wedding from the getting ready process to the moment they left at the end of the night!

Weddings can be so stressful and to have Josh just help through out the whole process, exchange some laughs and smiles made my special day that much more enjoyable! He worked with my husband and I when we wanted to make some adjustments to our wedding video and the final product was exactly what we wanted!

He and his team do such a beautiful job and I can’t rant and rave enough about how amazing they are!!

Sent on 01/08/2019