Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 3
Wedding Favors Unlimited 4
Wedding Favors Unlimited 5

Gail · Married on 07/22/2018

We order the charming blue votive sailboats as favors for our wedding...they graced each table so beautifully...the quality of these little sailboats was beyond what we had expected...brilliant blue and the glass was thick and strong. We love them and so did our guests. This company is very caring and I am recommending them to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

M · Married on 07/22/2018

Ordered personalized labels for water bottles. Arrived very timely and labels looked great! Better than I had hoped.

Lauren D · Married on 07/22/2018

Everything was perfect

I ordered crosses for my sons baptism party favors. The quality was exceptional in comparison to what I paid! I ordered them and they arrived quickly with no problems or defects. I will definitely use this vendor again in the future if I need favors or anything else.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 7
    Sent on 01/29/2019

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

I am very pleased with this company. Their website was much more user friendly than others I searched. Delivery was prompt and the product itself is awesome. Best lip balm I've tried. Definitely recommend.

Tom · Married on 07/21/2018

Out wedding coordinator recommended cookies for our guests gift choice since other gifts are usually left on the tables after the reception is over. We really liked the perfect pair soap and the price was better than cookies so we decided to give those to our guests. We did not have a sign gift left on the table. Everyone took the perfect pair with them.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

We ordered gold pineapple bottle openers from this vendor. After looking around, they seemed to have some of the best prices on cute favors for our welcome bags. Openers came promptly and were a nice quality. Perfect addition to our welcome bags that had a tropical theme for our Florida Keys wedding. Guests were a fan of the openers to ensure easy access to their beers all weekend :)

donna · Married on 07/21/2018

I wish I had taken a picture of how our rustic bags turned out. My daughter got married in a beautiful barn in Colorado and we ordered the white muslin bags with burlap heart and burlap tie. We stamped a big white W on the burlap heart on the bag and filled with lavender. The guests crushed the lavender in the bag and tossed at the bride and groom and it was the MOST FRAGRANT and beautiful thing ever!!

Leilani · Married on 07/15/2018

Great variety of products, made it easy to get everything I needed in one place.

Donna · Married on 07/15/2018

Honestly, this place made my life so much easier. It let me get beautiful favors at a fraction of what I expected to pay, and shipped way faster than I anticipated. It was one less thing I had to worry about when throwing a shower, and every little bit helps!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

Simone · Married on 07/14/2018

I order 4 different party favors for my wedding. They came right on time if not earlier. I was really pleased with the result and the pricing was hands down the most affordable. I definitely recommend this website for any favor needs.

LaThisha · Married on 07/14/2018

This website is amazing it has all types of great items at whatever budget you're on. I purchased multiple items for my mom's surprise 60th birthday thank-you bags. I will definitely continue to purchase items from this website, this is not the first time and by far it won't be the last. So for all the ones that are skeptical stop overthinking it this website is awesome. I purchase 50 of each item plus expedited shipping

Wedding Favors Unlimited 9
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 10
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 11

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I ordered a large order of bottle openers as part of a gift box for out of town weddings. They were high quality, delivered quickly, and a bit hit with the guests, as it was a special touch of Maine. Thank you!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Renel · Married on 07/14/2018

I chose fleur de lis bottle stoppers for our vow renewal favors. They were beautiful. They arrived within 3-5 days as promised and were exactly as pictured. I’m very happy to have found this company for my event needs and will use them again

Sent on 09/16/2018

DeLee · Married on 07/11/2018

Very impressed with the customer service I received from Wedding Favors Unlimited. We had to order more favors after our initial shipment and they shipped more items for the same price as the first order! Fast shipment and safe packaging!!! Definitely recommend this small business..

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2018

I ordered tea bags as part of my best friends wedding shower favors and they were the perfect personalized touch! We collected assorted tea cups at yard sales and put the tea bags, a tea cookie and little spoon at each table setting and everyone loved it!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 12

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2018

I purchased Gavira for my nephews Christening. They were excellent quality, size and value. They came packaged and it saved me money and time

Wedding Favors Unlimited 13
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding favors were perfect!! They came in such a short amount of time I didn’t have to worry about if they would arrive in time for the wedding day.

Karli · Married on 07/07/2018

Favors were good quality and a good price. We did order two different styles and notified immediately when they didn’t have enough of the other style to fill the order. They were less money than the style we ended up with but we were not charged more. They honored the price of the out of stock item. Good business practice.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Marina · Married on 07/07/2018

We ordered the Glass Orchid Gel Candle Favors. They arrived promptly and packaging was excellent. No damages or problems whatsoever. Ordering and payment process was super easy with this company. All of our guests loved the favors and it added a special decorative touch as well. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

LOVE the Cheers gold bottle openers - quality is great...they are perfect and exactly what we were hoping for! The personalized tags are cute, they bring a special touch. These are for our wedding favors, I think everyone will love them. Thank you WeddingFavors Unlimited, I will be sure to recommend you.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2018

I ordered anchor bottle openers for my wedding down the shore. They were perfect! Wedding favors unlimited are great to deal with. Fast and easy! My sister will be using wedding favors unlimited for her wedding in October

barbara · Married on 07/06/2018

The bottle openers were sent directly to the venue- arrived on time and all in great shape. No broken items. The guests absolutely loved these gifts. Be sure to put yours in your purse or someone will take them at the end of the evening. Loved them!!!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 14

Brittney · Married on 07/01/2018

These fans came in quickly, were very good quality, and a beautiful touch to my outside ceremony. Highly recommend.

Linda · event on: 06/30/2018

I looked and looked trying to find the just right bridal shower gift for my guests. The week of 4th of July but not wanting to do something off the blue theme of the shower. I actually found the cute flipflop bottle openers on another site, but the cost was much higher and delivery was crazy expensive. I heard about Wedding Favor's Unlimited from a friend whose son and 'now' daughter-in-law had used them for many items. Low and behold my item was there, cheaper, and was delivered in a few days! I appreciate the fact that they checked up on the order and requested feedback. You don't get that kind of customer service much anymore!

Dana · Married on 06/30/2018

This company was great to work with! They responded quickly and I received my order faster than I thought!

Sent on 03/15/2018