Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
Wedding Favors Unlimited 7

Marie H · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful, 100%

I have used Wedding Favors Unlimited twice now. Both times I got exactly what I wanted in the time frame they quoted. I bought a cake topper for my sisters wedding and loved it so much I bought one for my own wedding as well. High quality product and a very kind owner. I would recomend shopping here, that is if you are looking for that extra special something to make your event pop!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Maryann · Married on 08/17/2018

The frames were beautiful and everyone loved them and they came in a timely fashion

Deatria · Married on 08/13/2018

I absolutely loved my favors for my daughter's 16th birthday party. Not only did I like them, our guests loved them as well. In fact, someone just asked me again if they could have another one. I will always search this site first for any favors as well as recommend it to others.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

First time ordering and I loved the product. I bought the stemless wine glasses for a party favor and they came in the perfect size and well as the added box and bow the comes along with it. I am a future customer!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Marianne · Married on 08/11/2018

I ordered the beaded gold frame place card holders, which I used to put wallet-sized pictures in as favors for our wedding. I was worried about the quality of the frames when I purchased them online, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received them. All of the frames and glass were in tact with no blemishes, and they are surprisingly sturdy. In addition, I received an email after my purchase to make sure that I was happy.

Sheree · Married on 08/11/2018

This was a seamless experience. I experienced great customer service from beginning to end and the merchandise was beautiful. The key bottle openers were a tremendous hit with the women in my women's group. It was a perfect compliment with the theme of the event, "Unlock Your Potential". I will definitely order again in the future!
    Sincerely,
    Sheree

Nancy · Married on 08/11/2018

My granddaughter's wedding was in Munich so it was difficult finding the token gift for guests.The French Country fans ordered through Wedding Favors Unlimited were the perfect answer. They were well made, arrived promptly, were packaged to travel and everyone loved them. WFU prices were competitive and actually lower than other sites. I will definitely order from this company again.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Agnes · Married on 08/11/2018

I bought key chains from this company and absolutely loved their products!

Actually I have ordered a few orders from them and was very pleased with the outcome. I used their key chains as favors with personalized photos and it’s always come out great

I will highly recommend them

Agnes

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Shaunte

Shaunte Blackmon · Married on 08/11/2018

Great products and customer service.

We were looking for gifts that we could give to our guests that decided to join us on our Destination Wedding. We wanted things that we could pack in our luggage and the personalized notebooks we ordered were perfect. They arrived promptly and we had no issues. Our guests absolutely loved them.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Peg · event on 08/04/2018

I purchased billfold size picture frames to put our bride and groom's picture in and they were absolutely perfect. Not only a classy looking frame but they came individually wrapped in a box. I was truly impressed!

Kira · Married on 08/04/2018

After months of searching, I found the Wedding Favors Unlimited offered the PERFECT small gold candle holders that I will be using as my table decorations and as my favors for the guests. When I went to purchase, I was informed that they were all sold out, however in about 3 days they were back in stock, I was informed via email and the company sent 225 candles to me. I thought that they would take forever to arrive, but in under a weeks time I was rewarded with the absolute cutest candles ever. They were wrapped well and I am so excited to have them at our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend ordering from this company, as they were an absolute de-stressor and took so much worry off of my plate.

Sent on 03/14/2018

G · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely great!!! The Shoe Design Mirror Compact Favors were a hit at my friends bridal shower! Everyone loved them and thought they were such a cute and unique idea. Also very affordable! I’ll definitely be a customer in the future.

• Irna

Irna · Married on 08/04/2018

Great product. Shipoed quickly with on time delivery. Well packaged. Our guests loved tge lollipop favors.

shirley · Married on 08/04/2018

My total experience with Wedding Favors Unlimited was very positive. i would definitely chose them again. I looked at many sites, but I am very pleased and would recommend Wedding Favors Unlimited to any one planning a wedding, in their future. Thank You

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/03/2018

I purchased the antique bike bottle openers as a party favor for my boyfriends birthday who is an avid mountain biker and everyone LOVED them. They came wrapped in cute boxes and everything! Ordering was easy and delivery was super fast. I would purchase from here in the future!

Angela · Married on 08/01/2018

Found some cute love bird tea lights to put in a couple of cute mini, wire bird houses . They were perfect and just what I was looking for!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Edna · Married on 07/30/2018

The favors were amazing in quality and viewing. We were very pleased and happy we found this company. Very professional

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/29/2018

You will not be disappointed. Great service.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lissette · Married on 07/29/2018

This was a great purchase! Very affordable, looked just like the picture, and Annie followed up with me to make sure everything got to me on time and was exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend, and would use this company again for sure!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

My order came on time and the quality is great! I will definitely recommend this site to a friend! I also really appreciated the follow up email (from a REAL person lol, not a generic email) to confirm everything was satisfactory!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

I ordered 200 of the personalized metallic playing cards for my wedding that was at a casino ballroom so it was only fitting. I love the gold metallic and it was easy to peel to stick the personalized stickers on the deck card covers. We got lots of compliments! They also beat prices compared to the ones I was looking at David’s Bridal. I would def order from them again for my future babyshower and other parties!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 9

Carie · Married on 07/28/2018

Ordered two personalized cribbage boards for grooms gifts. They were perfect and loved by both guys.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Colin · Married on 07/28/2018

We ordered picture frames for use as both place cards and wedding favors. The frames were very affordable and the quality was great.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Audrey · Married on 07/26/2018

My item was perfect! Fast shipping! Great Customer Service, no problems at all! I highly recommend ordering from them!

Sharon · Married on 07/26/2018

I purchased 65 compact mirrors for the ladies at my daughter’s Quinceanera (sweet 15). This was July 26, 2018, today is August 13, 2018 and the guest are still commenting how great the compacts are. They are perfect size to put into your makeup bag and hit the road. Customer service was amazing, they were so patient and understanding with me. I was so nervous reason being I wasn't sure how the compacts looked, would they break when the ladies would open them. Customer service mailed me a sample: everything turned out great. I love my compact, my daughter Brianna took one for herself and loves it. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 08/13/2018