Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 5
Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
Wedding Favors Unlimited 7

Becky · Married on 10/06/2018

My wedding topper is beautiful, even better than the picture. It will become a center piece in our home. It arrived really fast, excellent packaging. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and the service.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I ordered wine stoppers as party favors for my wedding recently. They arrived quickly, and each came in it's own little bag which made it feel extra special. Guests loved them and they were a great touch to our wedding!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

I ordered 100 heart wine stoppers as favors for my son's wedding. They were even better than I expected and the guests loved them. I'll definitely recommend to my friends and I'll be back when the first baby is on its way!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

Genesis · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience! Glasses we ordered were great and looked awesome. The order was correct and no damage to anything. They even personally emailed to check on the order. Will definitely use them again. Highly recommend!

Ariana · Married on 10/06/2018

I bought the paint can favor containers for my paint housewarming and they were perfect. I received many compliments.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 9

Geetha · Married on 10/06/2018

The coasters came well packed and unbroken and the guests liked them.

Melissa Brew · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent 👍

Giests Loved our theme of rustic wedding. The wine openers were a great touch and gift to guests . Received very quick and quality was great 👍

Mei Xia Jian · Married on 10/06/2018

Great value & great quality!

Before I was placing my order, I thought it’s something really bad quality. But, it’s the favor bag for my daughter’s sweet 16th party so I just want to give it a try because the price is unbeatable. When I got the jars, it’s in 4 boxes and after opened, it is wrapped individually, so secured and the quality is so well made. It really surprised me! I recommended to some of my friends to order any favor stuffs from this website in the future if they needed. I’m so glad my friend helped me found this website. It saved me a lot of money and some of my daughter's friends asked for extra. I’m using this 12oz mason jars everyday at work. A few of my colleagues also asked for it. Great quality and unbeatable price!

PS; it also come with free custom plastic labels and lid is included for the price. Awesome!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 10

Ro · Married on 10/05/2018

I purchased the pink wire whisks for wedding favors to pair with a tea towel. Originally the items were back ordered and were going to ship in several weeks (which was fine since I had until August for the bridal shower). Needless to say, the order was shipped and arrived in my home within a week of placing the order. Very impressed. The product was exactly what I anticipated. Great quality! I felt completely confident ordering from this company.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 11

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience with this company. We ordered butterfly mirrors for my moms 70th birthday and they were even better in person then in the pics. They came quickly and the owners of the company were awesome to deal with. I love giving business to a small company. Also price can't be beat! Could not believe the quality we got for such a low price. I will definitely order again for my upcoming wedding!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

C · Married on 09/29/2018

Great product for wedding shower favors. Easy to order and came packaged so nicely. Seamless!

Margie · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Vendor! I was looking for a shower favor with a nautical theme. Found these great anchor wine bottle stoppers. They were very affordable and they shipped immediately. The quality and package were very nice. The shower guests all enjoyed them. We had a few extra so we brought them to the marina where my son keeps his boat and shared with his nautical neighbors. They were a big hit.

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Very efficient, responsive and friendly. We were very pleased with our wedding favors and recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Katen · Married on 09/29/2018

Good quality, good timing, loved them

Marni · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

I ordered personalized labels for my wedding and they came out exactly as I had hoped. I had no issues with the delivery and received my labels in a few days. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again in the future.

Joyce-Anne Hamlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved it!

I ordered the wedding signature frame with the engraved plaque...the product I ordered was better than I expected...delivery was exactly on the day promised...very pleased and will order again.

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

Great favors for easy purchasing

I bought some bubbles for our wedding ceremony from this site and couldn't be happier with the experience. The items were perfect as per their description and arrived on time. I would 10/10 shop for more party favors on this website in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Angelina · Married on 09/28/2018

Adorable heart shaped measuring spoons favors were a big hit at my daughter's bridal shower! Ordering was simple, they arrived on time, and each favor was individually wrapped with a rustic bow. Very happy with this product & company!

Sent on 08/07/2018

vivian · Married on 09/28/2018

Great quality, beautiful stuff for favors. please see pictures … 5 stars!!!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 12
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 13
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 14

Jodie · Married on 09/23/2018

I purchased favors for the rehearsal dinner for 70 guests. I will post pics after the event. I’m really excited to share them with my guests. The quality is incredible and the product is so unique and goes perfect with my theme. It was really easy to order and the shipping was fast and everything arrived in excellent condition. I will definitely going to shop here again for all of my theme parties!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Janet · Married on 09/23/2018

Everyone loved the beach themed coasters. I loved that they came nicely wrapped and ready to give out. I actually bought extras because I was afraid one or two would arrive cracked, but they all were fine.
    Very happy with the product and the service.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Julie · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding favors Unlimited made getting favors for my daughters bridal shower so easy! 30 little jars filled with honey and a personalized label were so cute! The theme was rustic with Disney touches and they were displayed with a nod to Winnie the Pooh. Delivery was speedy and packaging secure. Thank you . So happy with them!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 15

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved our leaf bottle opener favors, and so did our guests!! We got married on the first day of fall and these were such a perfect favor to provide. And the price was absolutely amazing for the quality of product that we received. I highly recommend any of their products! Shipping was pricy, but the low cost of the product more than made up for that.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 16
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/22/2018

The quality of the blinged out compact mirrors was just as expected top notch. All of the guests really loved the mirrors.

Annie · Married on 09/22/2018

Quality Wedding favors

I preferred 100 wine stoppers, the anchors, they arrived as expected and were nice quality.
    I’d definitely order again from this vendor.
    Excellent follow up as well, to make sure they arrived and I was happy.