Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 5
Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
Wedding Favors Unlimited 7

Cathy · Married on 10/27/2018

I ordered the pumpkin bottle openers for my daughter in laws baby shower as she wanted a pumpkin theme. They were beautiful. They were priced right and the quality was excellent. Annie, the owner, even reached out after the purchase to make sure all went well. Couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Thanks Wedding Favors Unlimited.!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Karen Piermarini · Married on 10/27/2018

Karen, sister of the groom

When my baby brother finally got married my sister and I were making the bomboniere for his wedding. He is very active and we were looking for something to reflect his personality, we found a bicycle bottle opener and in comparing prices we saw you had the best. We needed to get our 100 favors quickly and when we decided to go with your company not only did we get a great price but we also got great service.
    Thank you for the swift arrival of our favors, definitely will be using your company for my son's wedding next year.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • F

Flavia Murray · Married on 10/25/2018

Silver Heart Measuring Spoons

Ordered the heart measuring spoons for my daughter’s bridal shower. Everyone loved them and thought they were unique. Arrived fast and they were packaged so well. Very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend Wedding Favors Unlimited. The CEO even reached out to me to make sure all was well with my order.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Ann Cross · Married on 10/25/2018

Very Satisfied with the Quality and Presentation

I was extremely pleased with the quality of the glass etched coasters and the presentation. We slipped the place cards under the ribbon so our guests could see their names and take the coasters.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Nancy Wolfe-Smith · Married on 10/24/2018

Fast and easy

The ordering process was easy, the delivery quick and accurate. We really appreciated the fact they extra stickers came with our order just in case we needed them.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sue Matta · Married on 10/24/2018

Glass mini jars with cork lids

These little jars were perfect for our homemade candy wedding favors. The glass is sturdy and cork lids fit well. They looked beautiful on the tables too! Thanks!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kathleen Craig · Married on 10/21/2018

More than pleased with the quality

I was looking for a wedding favor for my daughter's rustic mountain wedding and came across an "antler bottle opener". It was appropriate so I ordered the antler bottle opener. I was quite pleased with the quality and the cost. I would not hesitate to order from Wedding Favors Unlimited again.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Paige · Married on 10/20/2018

I purchased the feather bottle opener. I LOVE it. I will go great with my peacock themed wedding. I will be making a bulk order very soon!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

kathryn · Married on 10/20/2018

I have not gotten the product that I ordered yet (I just ordered it) but the site was really easy to use and I loved the Live chat. She was very helpful and got back to me very quickly!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Peggy · Married on 10/20/2018

Very nice selection. Great quality items.
    I was proud to give these products as gifts. Very timely delivery. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Trudy

Trudy Preston · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Toasting Glasses

These toasting glasses are wonderful. They were a huge hit at my son's wedding. He and his wife LOVED them! Throughout the wedding, guests asked where I got such great glasses. They were simple, yet elegant. It was easy to order, reasonably priced and shipped quickly. The shop owner graciously checked in with me to be sure they were exactly what I had wanted. I will purchase them again when the occasion arises. Thanks for such a great product. 😊

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jerelyn · Married on 10/19/2018

I ordered the cherry blossom fans for my daughter's bridal shower. I wanted items that had cherry blossoms on them, and saw these, and thought these would be perfect, and they are.
    I received them on time, and can't wait to see people's faces and hear their comments.
    I do not know what else this company has, since I was looking for a certain item, but if needed, will order again from them. I think you need to check them out.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Ducky Fessenden · Married on 10/19/2018

Extremely Happy!

This place was absolutely awesome! I ordered the shoe bottle openers for an event and they were absolutely beautiful! So many compliments! Everyone wanted to know where I got them from. They arrived earlier than expected and the packaging was perfect. We had a celebration for Boss’s Day with the theme of “The Devil Wears Prada.” These bottle openers were a perfect gift for everyone in attendance. These really made my event and I am so glad I ordered them! They are beautiful and classy looking!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 9
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 10

Diana Counts · Married on 10/15/2018

Great Experience!

Great product! Great service! Thanks so much for everything!

Ak1Fytjyhr4 · Married on 10/15/2018

Bought tea bags for my wedding~!

Shipping was quick and the items were in tip top shape. Excellent service!

Beverly · Married on 10/13/2018

I had order shower favors from a different merchant and they cancelled the order a few days before the bridal shower.
    I was in a panic and I found "Wedding Favors" that had better pricing than the original merchant I was ordering from. My product was delivered as promised and the product was packaged as pictured on their website. I was delighted with the product and their service and pricing. I highly recommend "Wedding Favors and will order from them for my next childs wedding shower!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Donna Matteson · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding favors unlimited.com was awesome!!

I was looking for beach themed bridal shower favors. I selected the Art Deco Blue Starfish Wine Stopper. My order was shipped exactly when promised. The packaging was very nice so they were ready for distribution to my guest without having to do anything. My guests were really impressed too.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 11

Chrissy · Married on 10/12/2018

It was so easy to order exactly what I wanted. They arrived quickly. The owner of the company reached out to make sure that I like my favors. I love the personal touch.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Melissa Ventura · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent service!!

The service provided was stellar! We made an initial order with plenty of time. As we got closer to the date, we realized that we needed more product. We ordered and received it all in time for the event. Our recipients claimed it was the best cocoa they’ve had!! Highly recommend!! We will use agin!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 12

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much, I love the quality of your favors, the prices are unbelievable and great fast shipping. What a phenomenal job

Thank you.
    Warm Regards,
    Amy

Sent on 03/02/2017

Tracey · Married on 10/06/2018

The Love Lights the Way lanterns are the perfect wedding favor for my daughter's wedding. Annie matched the lowest price I found! Lanters are good quality. And communication was helpful, polite and prompt!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE. OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS. Do not underestimate how much the service is worth.

My daughter is indecisive. So indecisive that we not only order 3 samples from this patient company, we returned our favors TWICE. Each and every interaction I had with the customer service team was impeccable, responsive and helpful. We had questions about how the personalization would look, and they came out looking EXACTLY like they did in the preview tool. Our shipment was delayed (because of snow) and the company worked very diligently to follow up and make sure it was delivered and called me even when I missed the delivery truck! Who does that any more?

I've had horror stories of other small businesses going out of business or just not returning my call. This company knows its stuff. Their prices were either the lowest I could find, or among the lowest. I was just blown away at their customer service...for wedding favors.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Karla · Married on 10/06/2018

I ordered these for my daughters wedding and they are adorable, great quality and were delivered very quickly. As in othrer reviews they are a little smaller than I first thought, but after reading the reviews I was expecting that. They are the perfect size for the name cards and will look amazing on the tables. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure doing business with your company!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

After searching for months for the right wedding favors I found the XO bottle opener. I think they are perfect and not way over priced as I found most favors were. I had a few samples sent to me from other vendors and the quality just didn’t compare. I’m very happy with my order and the level of customer service I experienced. I highly recommend Wedding Favors Unlimited to anyone searching for favors that are good quality and reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Margy · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so excited to set these on our wedding tables as favors. The attached tags are so personal and give a feeling of love. I had read the reviews but wanted to check them out on my own. The planes are very sturdy. I don't know what could not be opened. They look like an old airplane, the artwork is amazing. My fiancee works on airplanes, we met on one and these are the perfect fit. Very classy and fun.

Sent on 08/08/2018