Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
Wedding Favors Unlimited 7

Lizmarie Vega · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Black Personalized Gift Box

I ordered The Black Personalized Gift Box for my “Man Of Honor” and I love It. It’s beautiful and perfect sized for items to go inside. Shipping was quick & very professional interaction. Highly recommend them, will be ordering from them again soon for more wedding favors.

• User6272327 ·

I ordered 500 keychain favors and they all came out great. Ordered a cake topper the second time around and I didn't like it so I returned it easily. Then I ordered bridesmaids gifts (custom bags) and those came out great. So all in all I'm happy. Good quality and friendly customer service folks on the phone. Shipping was a little high, but the favors were the best price, so I got them here. We also decided to order these bottle openers and they came quick and were a lot higher quality than I expected. Super good value as well, cheapest we could find around. Saved about 15% off everyone else. https://www.weddingfavorsunlimited.com/let_the_adventure_begin_airplane_bottle_opener.html

Heather · Getting married on 11/09/2019

My items were awesome quality, arrived fast, and were exactly what we were looking for! Will shop there again soon in the future!

Emily · Getting married on 10/19/2019

We purchased our favors from Wedding Favors Unlimited and we are very happy with the decision. The favors arrived quickly (just a few days) and were cheaper than a different website we considered ordering from. We would use them again if we ever need anything for an event!

Jerilyn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great Customer Service!

I’ve been in contact with Annie and she’s been really helpful! The sample product I ordered was pretty good quality. Would definitely recommend!

Dorothy · Getting married on 10/05/2019

We had an idea of the favors we wanted to buy for my brother’s bridal shower but unsure who to buy it from. Needless to say, we are so pleased we brought it from Wedding Favors Unlimited! Delivery was quick and the order was accurate. The favors are adorable and can’t wait to give them out! We will most definitely do business with them again!

Judy · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Excellent experience. Found the item for less on another site but used the price matching guarantee to get what I wanted. This was a very easy process, just followed the directions on their website. I was surprised how quickly I received the order. I would definitely recommend this be for and will use them in the future.

Lauren · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Received these vintage endless love infinity bottle stoppers and they are perfect! Ordered these for daughters engagement party. I want to keep for myself. Will definitely order more things. Great quality, value and service. We are more than satisfied, truly grateful this transaction and products are of excellent quality. Cant wait till the guest go home with one.
    Thank you!!

Alexandra · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I Give Them 10/10

They have a ton of products to choose from and their products are great quality. They will price match. Their customer service is quick and so is shipping. Overall, a great website for cheap but good wedding favors.

Diane Carl · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Loved these candles!

I had an immediate need for 50 small gifts representing India. The little elephant candles were perfect! Everyone liked them, so much more useful and enjoyable than other favors. Easy ordering, shipped to my location (hotel), there waiting for me!

Elizabeth · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Excellant vendor to work with! Best prices, and I did a lot of comparison shopping! I couldn’t be happier with the items we bought. High quality & super customer service. They answered my questions right away and had no problem filling a very large order. Fast delivery.

Jessica · Getting married on 07/03/2019

Everything was prompt and looked exactly like the picture!

Autumn · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I ordered the Kate Aspen gold pineapple bottle openers as a favor for my upcoming Summer wedding. The service was fantastic! I ordered the openers on a Friday and they shipped early the next week. Wedding Favors Unlimited has the lowest price that I could find. The quality was also great! The bottle openers are well made and beautiful. I would definitely recommend their services!

Adria Czarnomski · Getting married on 06/20/2019

Buy your wedding favors and supplies here!!

Extremely professional company with quality favors. Helpful customer support. Prices are the cheapest around. Planning a wedding is stressful, but there was no stress ordering from this company. Highly recommend. No need to price shop. They are the best!!

Huey · Getting married on 05/18/2019

My fiance and I will be getting married this October. Sticking with the fall theme, we wanted something that both represented who we are as well as the time of the year. After months of going back and forth searching for the perfect wedding favor, we landed on Wedding Favors Unlimited and decided on the "Tree-Branch Place Card/Photo Holder". We wanted something that would be unique and the "Tree-Branch Place Card/Photo Holder" was just that! I got to say though, initially the fiance wanted "Smores" as a party favor, but when I showed her these "Tree-Branch Place Card/Photo Holder" she was blown away. The moral of the story here, she usually gets what she wants and my ideas are usually dumb....lol. However, I won her over this time! Finally, after coming to an agreement, we ordered 150 "Tree-Branch Place Card/Photo Holders". The process was hassle free and the shipping was smooth. The favors came without any issues and it came rather quickly. The "Tree-Branch Place Card/Photo Holder" was exactly like how it was described on the website and were beautifully made. We are definitely happy with our purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this vendor to all couples getting hitched!

• F

Feneesa · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Great customer service. A few favors broke in shipping, I made them aware and they replaced them right away. Good product. Fast shipping. Reasonable prices.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

Laura Deon · Getting married on 05/03/2019

Great personalized glasses!

We ordered sample glasses and they looked great and arrived quickly. We ended up using them for personalized glasses for a bridal shower and service was excellent!

• I

Iris T Miranda · Getting married on 04/12/2019

Excellent!!

The adirondack chairs were so cute and fit in perfectly with the beach theme we chose for our bridal shower event. Excellent!

Rosemary Saunders · Getting married on 04/12/2019

Great experience and item!

I ordered personalized honey jars for our son's rehearsal dinner. The communication between Annie and myself was wonderful. She went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and needed. I would highly recommend ordering from them.

Theresa · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Favors and a great price! I will definitely use them again!

Jan Podell-Banko · Married on 02/23/2019

Personalized Margarita mix packages

Great products and fast service
    The mix was super cute and the personnel has the greatest follow up
    They make sure you are completely satisfied with everything and then offer you discounts for your next purchase. Would recommend highly!!

Tracy Allen · Married on 02/09/2019

Snowflake dream!

I ordered snowflake coasters as my wedding favours! They came very well packaged and were great quality! I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Cecilia Matthews · Married on 02/09/2019

Birthday Party

Product was awesome. Perfect timing for my Black Tie Gala. I would recommend wedding favors unlimited to all who visit their site.

Paula · Married on 01/19/2019

I ordered the Silver Royal Crown Place Card Holders...they came VERY quickly, were packaged beautifully so nothing was damaged and lived up to the description on the website! Couldn't be happier!

ADRIANA · Married on 01/12/2019

I bought the glass LOVE bottle olive oil favors for my daughter's bridal shower, I love them and all the guest were very impress with the cute packaging and how useful they are. I recommend this for any bridal shower or wedding favor.